Logical Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve pulled his cock from Karen's mouth. He was super-hard from this beautiful woman—a nodding acquaintance at best until today—sucking his manhood like it was an every day thing. He got on his knees to give Karen a long kiss.

"Lie down, Karen," he told her after pulling his mouth from hers. "I want to lick your pussy."

"Let's 'sixty-nine,' I want to keep sucking your cock," she answered.

Steve grinned and nodded. He quickly got on his back and Karen got over him and lowered her pussy to his waiting mouth while leaning forward to continue giving him oral sex.

Becky climbed off of Tom, turned and gave him a kiss. Then crawled on her hands and knees to where her father was mouth-fucking Tom's mother.

Tom wanted to say something, but he knew that she had had a quick orgasm, besides his aunt's mouth had now gotten him super-hard. "Come up here, Sara," he said as he reached down to help pull her up over him into a squatting position. She gladly did as he asked. Sara took hold of Tom's cock and positioned it at the entrance to her vagina. She slowly let her weight down, sliding her tight, but slick, pussy down onto Tom's big shaft.

"Ahhhh! she sighed. "Tommy, I don't think I'll ever stop loving how good it feels for your big cock to fill me up."

"I know I'll never stop loving how good your tight pussy feels sliding down on it," Tom said with a grin.

Becky was now kneeling behind Karen licking her asshole while her dad continued to lick Karen's pussy. Karen had given a little "Oh!" of surprise when Becky's tongue had first touch her anal sphincter. She quickly looked around and, saw Becky. "Mmm! Becky, your tongue feels good on my ass." She then went back to sucking Steve's cock.

For several moments there was only the wet sounds of sex: Sara's pussy bouncing up and down on her nephew's cock, Steve's mouth and tongue on Karen's pussy, Karen's sucking Steve's cock, and Becky's tongue licking Karen's asshole.

Sara had been squatting over Tom's hips while fucking him. Now, her reserves of strength having burned out in her thighs, she came down to her knees and fell forward on Tom's muscular chest. "Fuck me, Tommy! Fuck me," she panted.

Tom's arms encircled his aunt's body, holding her tight to his. He began moving his hips rapidly fucking his cock in and out of Sara's pussy hard and fast.

"Oh, yes, Tommy! That's it! That's it!"

Tom kept up his double quick pace for several moments. Sara was panting and grunting and moaning. "That's it, Tommmmmmmy!" she squealed and her body trembled as her first orgasm of the night swept over her. Tom slowed down, then stopped. His chest was heaving and he was perspiring freely. His cock was still fully hard in his aunt's pussy. He hadn't come.

Sara kissed her nephew deeply. "Thank you, Tom. That was great . . . as usual." They both laughed and Sara rolled off of him and onto her back.

Tom gave his aunt a sweet kiss on the lips then crawled over to where his mother, Becky's father, and Becky were all still licking and sucking, and moaning and groaning.

Pulling Becky back from his mother's ass, Tom kissed her on the mouth, his tongue sliding over and around Becky's tongue, the tongue that had just been all but inside his mother's asshole. "Why don't you and mom 'sixty-nine' while Steve and I fuck you both? Whadda you think?" He said it loud enough for Karen and Steve to hear him.

Karen took her mouth off of Steve's cock, "I like it," she said as she maneuvered her body up off of Steve. "How about you, Steve?"

"It sounds like an excellent idea. Actually, I don't think I have ever done that before. Besides, if we had kept up doing what we were doing, I was getting real close to coming in your mouth."

"Oh darn," Karen said with a grin. "I would have liked that. But I'm sure we will get around to doing that sometime tonight . . . or in the future." Then, looking at Becky, Karen continued. "But I want to be on the bottom now. Okay Becky?."

"Not a problem, Karen. Top. Bottom. It's all the same to me."

"Are you okay there, Sara," Karen asked as her sister levered herself up on an elbow.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm sure you heard me, eh?"

"Oh yeah. A good one, huh? But," she continued before Sara could answer, "you're not going to feel left out, are you?"

"Oh hell no. I mean, I am, after all, a voyeur, too. I'll get all excited again watching you four fucking and licking. Besides, we're just starting out.I'm going to get a whole lot more sex before this night is over.

Karen got on her back and Becky positioned herself over her. Both women began to lick each other's vaginas. Steve got between Karen legs and Tom behind Becky's. They both rubbed their dicks up and down a bit in the women's pussies. Karen tilted her head back to take her son's cock in her mouth and suck on is for a few seconds. Becky did the same with her father. Then Tom pulled his cock back and found Becky vaginal opening. He slowly slid his cock in as deep as he could go. Steve looked down at Karen's pussy and pushed his cock down then into her vagina. Both women sighed with pleasure.

As Karen and Becky concentrated on each other's clits, the men began fucking them, slowly at first, then picking up speed. Sara was sitting back against an armchair, rubbing her pussy with one hand and pinching and tugging on her nipples with the other, taking in the great fucking show in front of her.

Tom and Steve slowed down, then sped up again, went deep, went shallow, each according to what he felt like doing, but mostly they just fucked Karen and Becky with quick, long strokes. Soon, neither Becky nor Karen were doing much clitoral stimulation to each other, just a lick or suck now and then. They were concentrating on the pleasure the men were giving them

Tom came first. "Now! Oh, Becky, I'm going to come now," he said through gritted teeth.

"Yes, Tom!, she answered. "Give it to me! Fuck me! Then she clamped her mouth over Karen's clitoris, alternating between flicking it with her tongue and sucking on it. Tom's huge cock felt so good fucking her and the knowledge that she was licking Tom's mother's pussy was bringing her to the edge of orgasm herself.

Karen gasped as Becky's mouth and tongue sucked and licked her clitoris. Looking up, she watched with fascination as her son's cock was fucking the very pussy she was licking. Steve started pumping in and out of Karen's pussy even faster now, as though, he too were getting close to ejaculation.

Tom's grunted and groaned with pleasure as his cock began emptying his thick semen deep inside Becky's vagina. He slowed his movements and his sweat-covered body was trembling as the waves of pleasure began to recede.

As he came to a stop, his still hard cock pressed deep inside Becky, he heard his mother panting: "Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Then her body arched up. "Ah, yes, yes, yes! She cried as her own climax took her.

Steve slowed down, then stopped fucking Karen, letting her enjoy the fullness of her orgasm. He could feel her vaginal muscles spasm around his cock. It felt so good that he almost, but not quite, came then.

Karen heaved a big sigh after a few seconds, then said: "Tom, pull your cock out of Becky, will you. I want to lick your cum out of her pussy." Tom did just that. His big cock, now about half hard, came out with a wet, sucking sound and he watched, fascinated, as his mother's reached out her tongue to catch a big gobbet of his semen as it came sliding out of Becky's pussy. She then told Becky to push, which she did, and Tom watched his mother lick and suck all of his semen from Becky's vagina.

"You can keep fucking me, Steve," Karen said.

"No, wait," cried Becky. "It's been a while since I've sucked daddy's cock. And I've never done it after it's been in another woman's pussy. And if there is one pussy I would like it to have been in before I suck it, it's yours Karen." Becky was also greatly excited to be doing this taboo deed before an audience for the first time.

"Why, thank you. I'm flattered," Karen laughed, then she started licking Becky's pussy again with the occasional nibble and suck on her clitoris.

Steve pulled his cock out of Karen pussy. It was glistening from all her lubrication. Becky greedily slid her mouth over it and began sucking it deep into her mouth . . . and then she deep-throated her dad, taking his cock all the was in. Her nose was pressed up against his belly. He groaned in pleasure as he felt her throat muscles working on the head of his dick. This was not the first time his daughter had deep-throated him, but it had always been just the two of them. In this setting, with Tom and Karen and Sara, it was super exciting.

Becky pulled back with a great gasp. Tom was almost jealous. Becky had told him that she could deep-throat a big cock, but not a huge one like his. Now she began just sucking her father's dick as best she could, taking it deep just ever so often. Steve had been close to coming before Karen's orgasm. It didn't take him long to get to that point again. With the third time his daughter pressed her nose to his belly, his cock shoved down into her throat, he felt that the time was at hand.

When Becky pulled back for air again, then began sucking him, Steve placed his hands on both sides of her head and began face-fucking his daughter. Suddenly, he arched his neck back and cried out to the ceiling as he began pumping a big load of cum into his daughter's mouth, which she quickly swallowed. When his orgasm had finally waned, Steve gently pulled his cock out of Becky's mouth, then he got down to where he could kiss her full on the mouth. He tasted his semen on his daughter's tongue and inside her mouth and, as always, that was an extra little thrill for him.

Becky now laid her head down on Karen's thigh and relaxed to fully feel the wonderful tongue-work Karen was giving her. The whole enormity of what had just happened. Tom fucking her while she was licking his mother's pussy. Her dad fucking Tom's mother, while she was licking Becky's pussy. Tom coming inside her and then his mother licking his cum out of her pussy. And, finally, deep-throating her dad and giving him a great blowjob and swallowing his cum. All this amazed her and aroused her to the point of climax.

"Oh God! Karen! Karen! You're going to make me come." Becky strained out between tightly clenched teeth. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" She cried out as she pushed and rubbed her pussy hard against Karen's face. "I'm commmminnnnggggg! And so she did, with Karen's mouth plastered against her pussy and the electric thrill of orgasm shooting through her body. And then she slumped forward and Karen took her mouth off of Becky's clitoris.

As the pleasure of her climax subsided, Becky maneuvered herself off of Karen and turned around to kiss her hard on the mouth. "Thanks, Karen. I really enjoyed that." The two women kissed each other lightly for a few moments.

"Bravo! Bravo!" Sara exclaimed while clapping her hands together. "I don't think I've ever seen such a great foursome fuck, even at The Farm. And I've seen a lot of amazing things out there."

Tom and Karen and Becky and Steve all laughed at Sara's exclamation.

"I would bow, if I wasn't lying here on my back," claimed Karen.

"Come here, you two," Sara said to Steve and Tom. "I want to suck on your cocks and make them hard again."

Sara got to her knees as the two men got to their feet and came to stand in front of her. Both cocks were about half-erect as Sara grabbed them firmly near the base. She sucked on Steve's cock first, then Tom's. She alternated between the two, sucking one several times before switching to the other. She was able to deep-throat Steve's cock, but just barely, and she even managed to take in nearly seven of Tom's nine-incher. But, because Tom's thick cock was such a mouth- and throat-stretcher, there was no way she could take him all the way down.

As Sara was giving head to the two men, Karen and Becky got up and came to stand behind them: Karen behind her son and Becky behind her dad. They embraced their men and pressed their breasts against their backs. Then they began to pinch and tug and tweak their nipples. Tom and Steve's nearly fully erect cocks instantly became steel-hard rods again.

"Why don't you help Sara out, Becky?" Karen asked. "I'll be right back."

As Karen turned to leave the room, Becky got down on her knees and took over Tom's cock.

"Don't let them come," Karen called over her shoulder as she went out the door and headed up the stairs.

"Yeah, like either of us could come again so quickly," Tom called after his mother.

Becky, first sucked, then stroked Tom's vein-bulging manhood. She held his cock up and began licking on his balls, then sucking them into her mouth, one at a time. Tom was fully enjoying what Becky was doing as she worked over his cock and balls. He looked over to see his aunt doing the same to Steve.

Steve looked at Tom and gave him a big grin. "This is fantastic," he said. Tom nodded his agreement then sucked in his breath and raised his face to the ceiling as Becky's mouth slid over his cock-head again.

Karen came back a few moments later. She had a couple of hand towels and washcloths in her hands, and a tube of sexual lubricant. "Okay gang." She began. "If you ladies don't mind, too much, I want to be the first to be fucked front and back by these two delicious men and their big, wonderful cocks.

Tom and Steve looked at each other and grinned even bigger. Sara and Becky, with the help of the men, got to their feet. They both agreed that Karen could go first, with Becky making them all laugh when she said: "I didn't even know that this was a scheduled event."

"Let's let them do their thing," said Sara, "and we can do our thing." She led Becky over to the couch and gently pushed her down on it. Sara laid down beside her and the two women began to kiss and caress each other. After a few moments, Sara started down Becky's body and Becky spread her legs. When Sara reached her objective, she began to gently, tenderly lick all around and all over Becky's pussy.

In the meantime, Karen had her son lay down on the carpet on his back. She stood with her feet on either side of him, with her butt facing him. Karen bent over and Tom could see the end of a butt plug in his mother's ass. "Here, pull this out. I put it in to kind of get me ready for you, son. I'm going to sit down on that huge dick of yours and have Steve fuck my pussy."

Steve's eyebrows shot up when he heard Karen say that she was going to take her son's huge cock in her ass. Like most men, he had a "size thing," and the size of Tom's hard cock was both impressive and intimidating. But, he was mature enough not to let it get to him . . . much. Besides, all of the women here seemed to think that his cock was more than adequate. Now, after hearing what Karen said, he became really aroused at the thought that he was going to see this beautiful, trim woman sit her ass down her son's huge rod. His own cock got even harder in anticipation.

"I've got a better idea, Mom," Tom said as he scooted out from between her legs and got up off the floor. Karen started to turn around just as her son's hand grabbed hold of the butt plug and gave it a little pull. "Why don't Steve and I make a standing sandwich out of you?"

"Oo! Like you did with that women at The Farm?" Karen asked. "Oh yeah. I'd like that."

"What about you, Steve," Tom asked. "Think we can pick her up and give her the old standing double penetration?"

"Can we? I don't see that as a problem. Should we? Hell yes! I've never done that before and like Karen said, 'I'd like that.'"

Tom steadily pulled on the butt plug and Karen grunted when it finally pulled out of her anal sphincter. Steve stepped forward and embraced her and kissed her while Tom set the butt plug down on an end table.

"You ready?" Steve asked Karen.

"Ready and willing," she said with a big grin.

Steve flexed his knees as he moved his hands down to the backs of her thighs. With Tom's hands on his mother's waist, to help lift, Karen came quickly off the floor easily. She gave a little squeal of delight and wrapped her arms around Steve's neck and her legs around his hips. Tom picked up the lubricant and lubed his erection well. Steve shifted his hips and Karen ass until his cock was lined up with her pussy, then he carefully lowered her down onto his super rigid shaft.

"Ah-ahhh!" Karen gasped as she hugged Steve tightly. She gave out another little gasp as her son's finger coated her asshole with the cold-feeling lubricant. Then he carefully slid two fingers inside her ass.

Tom picked up a towel and wiped his fingers off. "Are you ready, Mom? he asked.

"I, I think so." Karen was breathing heavily at the thought of being filled with two big dicks.

Tom took that as a yes and, with a little searching with his index finger, positioned the huge swollen head of his huge swollen cock against his mother's anus. "Here we go," he said as he began to firmly press his cock into his mother's ass.

"Oh my!" Karen breathed out as she felt her asshole being stretched to the limit yet again as her son's thick, hard manhood slowly entered her.

Steve had been holding still while Tom got in position and began to enter his mother's little puckered hole. Now, when he felt Tom's big cock against his own through the thin membrane separating Karen's vagina from her rectum, he got even more turned on. If possible, his dick got even harder than it had been. The thought of two big dicks fucking this beautiful woman at the same time—his being one of them—had him as aroused and excited as he had ever been. Similar thoughts were going through Tom's mind, too.

Karen was hugging Steve strongly as Tom finished shoving most of his length through his mother's tightly stretched, but well-lubricated, asshole and into her rectum. With Tom's hands holding his mother up by her ass cheeks and Steve's arm embracing her firmly, both men began fucking Karen. She gasped and ahhed, and moaned as she felt those two big rods of man meat filling her so completely, fucking her so wonderfully.

To begin with, both cocks moved together as one, up and down, in and out. It felt so very incredible to Karen. Then Tom hesitated for half a beat, after which, as his big member slid out, Steve's slid in. They were fucking her pussy and ass in alternating strokes and this added a new, wonderful dimension to the pleasure that Karen was feeling from being in the middle of this sex sandwich. Steve and Tom pick up speed and were now fucking Karen faster. They were grunting and beginning to perspire from the effort of hold her up and flexing their hips as they continued fucking her.

Both men were beginning to breathe heavily, but they managed to nuzzle and nibble on her ears and to whisper in them about how good if felt to be fucking her at the same time, how wonderful her pussy or asshole felt on their dicks, or how much they were going to fill her full of cum.

"Ahhhh! God! Yessssssss!" Karen cried after several minutes of Tom and Steve's sex talk and feeling the wonderful double penetration, pussy and ass fucking she was receiving. She arched her neck and head back as she came with an intensity that she had never felt before. "Uh! Uh! Uh!" she grunted. Her head fell forward onto Steve's shoulder and her mouth bit into the firm muscle there. Her finger's dug deep into his back. Her body trembled and shook with pleasure. "Stop! Stop! Please!" she gasped. "I need a second, please?" she begged. Both men stopped fucking her, just holding their still hard cocks firmly, deep in her pussy and anus.

"Oh my God!" Karen exclaimed, then laughed. "That was, without a doubt, the best orgasm I have ever had. Thank you both." She kissed Steve hard on the mouth, then reached back to pull her son's head up besides hers. She was able to kiss him on the cheek.