Lohan's Fall Ch. 02

Story Info
Lindsay returns as ordered and is eager to please.
3.3k words
12.4k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is over the age of 18.

*****

The Los Angeles underground was in full swing for the weekend. Every club was packed and blasting the rafters off throughout the city, which is exactly why Lindsay chose this dump for her drug deals. It wasn't nearly as busy and very low key. Evading the paparazzi was tough, but this trash was deep enough that she would be a ghost.

Yesterday was an eye opener, though. She's been around the ultimate beauty all of her life, but never like this. She had never been taken like that before and it was intoxicating. So much so, that she was unable to sleep all night thinking about it. She was put on the spot, put on her knees and throat fucked until her belly was being pumped with cum. Lindsay couldn't believe she let that happen so easily. All she could think about was doing it again. The amount of addictions she was accumulating was rising by the day and no one was there to stop her destructive behavior.

One in the morning and the place is mostly dead. There were a few customers, but Lindsay had no problems picking out a good place to sit. She strolled by a few drunken patrons with one of them giving her tight black dress a long hard gaze. It clung to her like a second skin with a generous v neck opening displaying her plunging cleavage. Just then, she felt a hand travel up her thigh and cup her fat ass before giving it a smack.

"Watch it," she said, slapping their hand away.

Lindsay straightened out her dress, the bottom just barely covering her thick cheeks. It was a struggle to fit all of her assets into this thing, but it was for her new friend.

"Nice fuck me heels, babe," a man said just next to her. Lindsay gave him a fake smile and thanked him. The dress, the thigh high heels and the pony tail braid that landed near her butt were for one person only. This attention made her uneasy, but she knew it would be worth it.

Lindsay took a seat on one of the large silk lounge sofas and leaned back while crossing her legs. She was approached for a drink and asked the waitress for a martini. There was no sign of her spontaneous lover from last night, but she stayed glued to the stage in case she were to come out. She was told to be here and she dared not to disobey. After a few minutes, a hand slid onto her shoulder and she looked behind her with a flinch.

"Fuck, you scared me," Lindsay sighed, holding her chest.

"I'm not sorry," Alex smiled. She came around and presented herself before Lindsay with a pose.

"What do you think?" She asked, "Do I pull off the school girl look?"

Lindsay looked her up and down and bit her lip before flashing a smile. Everything was so thick. Where has this woman been her whole life?

"I'm speechless," Lindsay stammered.

She definitely couldn't take her eyes off of the dark red plaid skirt and what she knew was underneath. It was the life changer she ran into yesterday. The alpha and omega of her sexual desire. Sure, it sounds dramatic, but it was mind fucking her. She needs it and she's going to get it.

"Been here two minutes and you're already craving for it," Alex grinned.

Catching Lindsay off guard, Alex slid into Lindsay's lap and straddled her stomach. "No drug deal today?" Alex prodded her.

Lindsay felt the gigantic bulge rub up against her dress and those massive balls slid across the fabric. Alex slid her waist back and forth to the beat and cupped behind Lindsay's neck, tightening on it and dropping those platinum blonde locks into her face to cover their depraved and lewd behavior.

"No, I came here for another reason," Lindsay admitted, struggling to control her emotions.

Alex pushed her hips upwards and sat up straight. Lindsay gasped the second it jut out and slid itself between her big titties. It was so fat and so warm. The length just kept coming as Alex rolled her hips in, pushing it along her neck and into her hair. Lindsay's head drifted down, resting her chin against it while admiring Alex's immaculate mid-section; those big rigid abs were pumped and bulging. The feeling of blood rushing through the veins against her face was making her hot and flushed. Alex rolled back and started gently making love to Lindsay's big soft pillows.

"Won't we get caught out here?" Lindsay said to her, unable to take her eyes off of the meat sandwiched between her boobs. The darkness and loud music should have been enough, but Lindsay was paranoid.

"So, what you're saying is you want more than this?" Alex said, brushing Lindsay's hair with her fingers, "Fuckin' greedy girls."

Lindsay looked up and nodded, "I don't know what you did to me, but I need it again."

Alex leaned in and gave Lindsay a long juicy kiss next to her ear, "That's how all you rich bitches get after I dick them down."

Alex stuck her tongue as far as she could into Lindsay's ear and swirled it around before biting on her ear lobe and slurping on it. Lindsay sighed and felt a shiver attack down her spine. Reaching into her tiny purse, she pulled a wad of cash and ripped a one hundred dollar bill, only to wrap it around Alex's massive cock. After three or four bills, Alex was holding Lindsay's big titties around it, fucking her soft boobs and fucking her money.

The paranoia was starting to die down and Alex rolled those wide hips back and forth, giving Lindsay an incredible display. The tight knot just below Alex's giant and delicious titties was being pulled and she looked up just in time to see them fall and bounce into perfect round globes. She instinctively grabbed hold of the silky smooth flesh, pushing them together and sliding her nipples through her fingers. This applied more pressure around Alex's cock and she let out a moan, dropping her head back and latching onto Lindsay's hands. Thick wavy platinum strands swayed back and forth while she enjoyed herself.

"Keep it up and I might cum," Alex grinned, sliding her tongue across her teeth and blowing her a kiss.

Lindsay's mouth came open and thick gooey strands of saliva pulled themselves apart as the hole became wider. A bead of hot liquid squirted out onto her tan chest and Alex slowed her movements.

"You'll recover," Lindsay said, putting Alex on the spot.

Once again, Alex pulled herself away from Lindsay and grabbed her cash before latching onto her hand. Lindsay already knew where she was going and kept pace this time, making her way through the dark hall way and occupied rooms. She clicked and clacked in her heels, quickly coming back to where she wanted to be. They stepped into Alex's room and she slammed the door. Grabbing Lindsay by the waist she shoved her into it face first with a thud and dropped to her knees.

"Now you're the one on your knees," Lindsay popped off.

"Shut the fuck up," Alex retaliated.

"Sorry, sorry," Lindsay whispered.

Alex pushed her face between Lindsay's thighs and shoved her dress up onto her lower back. Her nose drug across the crack of her bubbly ass and Alex stuck her slobbering tongue into her waiting butt-hole. Lindsay stood on her tip toes and attempted to wiggle away, but Alex pushed her against the door and swirled the fat wet slug around until she penetrated through.

"Ughh, the fuck," Lindsay squirmed.

Alex cupped Lindsay's big cheeks and massaged it all over her face, slurping and pushing herself in and out of her tight rectum. The tight delectable hole was caressing her fat tongue while it squished in and out.

"I've never...fuck, don't stop, please," Lindsay pleaded to her.

Alex had a hand wrapped around her leaking boner, dying to dominate this beautiful bitch, but she loved eating ass. Lindsay pushed off of the door in an attempt to get more tongue into her butt and succeeded with a loud moan. Alex pulled away with a slurp and stood up.

"Wait! I thought I said don't stop," Lindsay said, looking behind to Alex. Just then, Alex shoved all of her weight into her, trapping her against the door.

"You don't tell me what the fuck to do," Alex growled at her.

"Nice boots, by the way," Alex said, flipping her tone. She thumped her foot long meat against Lindsay's exposed gushy lips and slid it up between her buns.

"Thanks," she said quietly.

Alex wasted no time and rubbed the fat head against Lindsay's well lubricated hole. She didn't hesitate and pushed her hips in, sticking her meaty dick into her favorite red head. The veins started peeling her apart bit by bit.

"Mm, that's tight as fuck," Alex remarked, leaning in more and more.

Lindsay grit her teeth and balled her fists against the door, "Ughhh, mother fucker, it's big. It's fucking big."

"Oh, I know," Alex laughed, resting her head against Lindsay's neck, "That's why you love it, you naughty fuckin' bitch."

Alex rammed her hips unexpectedly into Lindsay, slamming her into the door and filling up her dark canal with everything she had. Alex spread her legs and let her fat balls hang down, resting against Lindsay's legs. Alex rolled her hips and listened to her new bitch's gasping and grinned.

"Am I poppin' your cherry right now?" She laughed.

"Mm..mm...maybe," Lindsay admitted.

"That's. Even. Better," Alex laughed through her violent pumps, "Shit is mine now."

Alex leaned up and latched onto those wide creamy hips and quickly had Lindsay's insides rearranged to easily take everything she was giving her. She delivered the full twelve inches each and every time, punching Lindsay's stomach into the door. Leaning in, Alex pecked her exposed neck and nibbled on her ear.

"How you doin', baby?" Alex asked.

"It's so big," Lindsay groaned, drooling against the grain.

"There a broken record in here?" Alex laughed.

Alex's knees bent and she started rocking violently, quickly driving it to the hilt and slamming Lindsay's jiggling body back and forth between her and the door. In no time, Lindsay was groaning and started to squeal annoyingly loud.

"Oh, shit," Alex sighed and pulled out with a loud nasty plop, "Tryin' to make me cum, Linz?"

Lindsay shuddered and struggled to stay up right after having her asshole pounded. She was quickly snatched up by the long red braid and pulled down with a yelp, face to face with the massive dong. Alex leaned over and laid a hard spank on Lindsay's fat juicy ass to force her onto her knees. The perfect blond towered over her and her vision was darkened the moment she got slapped with it. She was exposed, taking brutal thuds against her freckled face. Alex laughed and clubbed her repeatedly, not letting up and roughly beating everywhere she wanted.

"I knew you'd come back for me," Alex said, slapping her around more.

She jerked Lindsay's head and tilted her back. With a quick flex of her dangerously hard meat, the thick spongy head pried those puffy pink lips apart and she crammed it in. The fat slobbering tongue bathed the underside and Alex pulled her in hard while shoving her hips.

"Gonna be disappointed if you don't take it all at once, baby," Alex said strongly.

She quickly changed her tone the moment Lindsay gulped and sucked the leaking tip down, swallowing her shaft and filling her esophagus with it until those overloaded balls slapped her neck. Alex held her down, writhing her head back and forth against her smooth stomach, massaging herself with Lindsay's hot flesh and leaking down her inviting passage. After a long couple of minutes with no air, Alex pushed on her forehead and dislodged it all with a sloppy exit, spilling a mixture of goop into Lindsay's cleavage and covering her neck.

With a coughing fit overcoming her, she heaved in air and looked over to Alex who dropped her skirt to the floor and pulled her purse from the bar. In nothing but leather boots starting from her thighs, she clicked back over to Lindsay and carefully angled her cock down. Lindsay felt her head getting snatched again and was forced to look at it from above. Without questioning or contemplating anything, she put her nose to the top of the shaft and snorted the white line until it was completely wiped out. A big shiver over took her and she closed her eyes, the intoxicating and immediate feeling of satisfaction wrecking her brain. Next thing she knew, her face was full of wet dangling nuts.

"Suck 'em," Alex demanded.

Up above, she was dishing out her own strip of pleasure sugar and as Lindsay fondled her bloated testicles with her strapping young tongue, she sniffed loudly and held her head back. Gently caressing the taut red strands, she floated into her high and everything became louder, including Lindsay's sloppy bathing down below.

"Mm, suck those balls, baby girl," she said gently.

The inebriated young woman was out to prove her worth and attacked the cumbersome sack with large slurps and hard tugging while beating them with her tongue. She floated each fat ball through a pond of thick drool, coating the dangling grapefruit in a slippery mess. Alex was forced to spread her legs and a gasping Lindsay was turning, shoving her head in and lifting up her big titties. Reaching down to grab a hold of those golden globes of glorious triple d, she bit her lip and grabbed behind her, holding the red head tight while she ate her ass.

"Might win me over after all," Alex moaned, standing up straight.

Both hands went to Lindsay and she rolled that fat ass up and down her beautiful face. Alex's monstrous boner flopped up and down, slinging hot clear liquid in different directions and she moaned towards the ceiling.

"Deeper, bitch. You can do it," she growled, pulling Lindsay's face hard into her cheeks. Lindsay's tongue wiggled up into her rectum and swirled about, giving Alex a run for her money. Her legs were trembling hard in her heels and she was about to bust all over the room until she quickly pulled away and let Lindsay go.

"Mm, FUCK," she yelled out, "Come here."

Lindsay looked up and Alex was there, latching into her thick braid and pulling her to her feet.

"Okay, okay," Lindsay pleaded, being pulled towards a room in the back.

The dimly lit red room was meant for one thing and the large king bed set the tone. The door slammed shut and Lindsay was tossed face first into the mattress and Alex was climbing on top of her, mounting her from behind and throwing her weight around.

"No one can hear you scream in here," Alex told her, putting a slight hint of fear into young Lindsay.

Alex slid her hips and slathered her massive schlong in wet warm pussy juice, spreading those sweet lips apart and slithering it along her aching little bean until hitting the mattress. She pushed down on Lindsay's shoulders and held her down, stroking her cock with those thick creamy thighs.

"Glad you came back, Linz?" She asked.

"Y-yeah," Lindsay mumbled.

Alex drew back and felt the warmth on her tip and sunk downwards, pushing Lindsay apart and stuffing her with it. Lindsay gasped and Alex surrounded herself with gushy walls that cuddled her invading meat. Those delicious bubble buns pushed up as Alex rested her waist into them, her probing head stretching her cervix and making her scream out. She pulled back and jammed into the writhing Lindsay again, making her lash out.

"What would your security think, takin' dick like this?" She laughed, "Where are they now, my pretty Linz?"

Lindsay's ass was bouncing back and forth and Alex wouldn't let her talk. Every thrust was met with a high pitched wail and Alex laughed down at her with glee.

"Who's looking after you, huh?" She yelled, dropping her body down against Lindsay's back. Alex wrapped her arm around her neck and kept her down while she pumped her tight gooey crevice with vicious intent. "Who let you just walk into my world, little girl?" She whispered, the clapping of Lindsay's ass making her almost inaudible.

Lindsay struggled to make words, but finally muttered, "You-you're my security."

"Ha!" Alex laughed.

She let go and pushed on her to lift herself up and quickly left the room. Lindsay laid quiet with her battered pussy and gripped at the bare mattress, clearly unprepared. She glanced towards the door as she heard the heavy clacks of those large boots and shivered. The door slammed and that big bouncing cock was headed her way.

"Do I look like a fuckin' baby sitter?" Alex growled at her, quickly yanking her by the braid and dragging her to the edge of the bed. The lingering coke got sniffled up her snout and she held Lindsay up by her hair, forcing her on her elbows.

"Time to suck on Mama's dick," she told her, smacking it violently against her cheek, "Open that shit up."

Lindsay did as she was told and her large wet mouth was getting jammed with thick meat. Alex pulled back and forth, making her slurp on her fat foot long boner. Those plump pink lips slid up and down with ease, polishing that glorious pole and leaving it with a shine. Alex squared up and hit Lindsay's head with heavy thuds, her rock solid abs beating on her face. She tightly wound her hair around both hands and brutally pounded into her suckling insides. Through the growling and gritting of her teeth, the bed was banging against the brick wall behind them and her knees slammed into the wooden frame, mixing in with Lindsay's slobbering, gushy fuck hole to push her over the edge.

"Suck."

THUD!

"That."

THUD!

"Fuckin."

THUD!

"Dick."

Alex's massive hangers were splattering Lindsay's bulging neck, churning all of that nut butter and preparing it to launch deep into an awaiting belly.

"Ughh, bitch, I'mgonnafuckin'cum," Alex yelled out, "I'mgonnafuckin'cuminsideyou. Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!"

Alex couldn't handle Lindsay's slurping onslaught any longer and she pulled her head and drove her hips as hard as she could, sending blasts of thick hot lava into Lindsay's chest, spraying it into her stomach. Lindsay struggled with the spewing spasms and clinched her hands into the mattress. Alex felt the young woman's teeth pushing into her skin and she pulled harder, splashing massive creamy splurts throughout her mid section. Lindsay's feet kicked into the bed while she tried to pull away, but she wasn't nearly as strong as her drug-fueled lover. Through her gritting teeth, Alex drooled down her cleavage, panting and heaving.

Alex laughed manically, "Don't you dare try to pull away. Take my fuckin' dick, you pretty little bitch."

Lindsay's throat was involuntarily sucking and swallowing the never ending load, pulling those tight balls against her chin and drawing it all out in waves. She was completely out of air and depending on Alex to save her from falling out. Alex wasn't about to move from her favorite place and Lindsay's elbows fell and she became heavy.

"Poor girl," Alex giggled, rolling her hips and sloshing her load around against her tonsils, fucking it back and forth.

Alex removed her sloppy deflating meat from Lindsay's gullet and the floor was met with a splattering of juices from Lindsay's stuffed mouth. Alex let go of her hair and left her dangling from the side of the bed unconscious.

"Shit, I need a smoke," Alex laughed and walked out, snatching up thousands of dollars in cash, "I'll be back for you later, Linz."

To be continued...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
TheNewcomerTheNewcomeralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Maybe

You might be the only one. I’m working on another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wicked

I can't be the only one who loves this wicked story. Please continue.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lohan's Fall Series Info

Similar Stories

Modern Family Futa Pt. 01 Claire gets help from Haley after she changes.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Futanari Breeding Agency Young futa making money for college by breeding older woman.in Transgender & Crossdressers
That Ass, Though A redhead loses a bet to a friend with a big secret.in Fetish
3rd Chromosome: Golden Ticket Chloe turns down the Golden Ticket, but no is not an option.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Shemale Step-Sister Teen boy spies on his shemale step-sister and gets a treat.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories