Lois's Confession Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Bob was done unloading there was a big puddle of semen at the base of his cock, which Lois then greedily sucked and licked up before swallowing it.

I didn't know about Bob and Lois, but I was mentally exhausted at that point. As well as aroused as anyone could be. At times I had all I could do to stay focused on taking photos versus joining in on things.

My pussy and thighs were so wet I was embarrassed since they couldn't help but notice it. Even though they did, neither of them said anything. Except for Lois, who in her own way couldn't resist giving me a wink and a knowing smile when she saw how wet my thighs were.

By the time we finished cleaning ourselves, it was time for Bob to leave. And even though I didn't have all the pictures I hoped to get, I was thankful it was.

After he dressed, he thanked me for my efforts, which I told him he should save until he saw the edited pictures. Then he gave Lois and I a big hug and kiss along with a friendly pat on both our still bare asses before leaving.

To be continued...

12