Lois's Confession Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before the sight and feel of my beautiful friend making love to my feet had me literally squirming. The sight of her lovely lips wrapped around my toes along with the erotic and perverted feeling I get from my toes being sucked set my pussy on fire. I had all I could do to resist fingering myself to an orgasm as she made love to them.

After she finished, she suddenly stood up and began rubbing my foot on her pubic mound while being sure my arch pressed against her clitoris.

Finally I couldn't help but ask... "How come you never told me you had a thing for other women's feet?"

"I don't Lacey, just yours. Every time I gave you a pedicure I had all I could do to resist taking your adorable toes in my mouth."

"You should have asked. I would have liked nothing more."

"If I only knew. But I never did because I was afraid of what you might have thought of me. I'm sure you're well aware of how damn pretty and desirable your feet and toes are, which are by far the prettiest of any of my clients. And in case you don't know it, they taste as delicious as they look. It was a dream come true to finally suck your toes."

"As with everything else today, you making love to my feet was an unexpected surprise. But as much as I loved it..."

"You don't have to say anything more Lacey." After which she immediately got back on her knees and went straight for my pussy.

When she did, I wasn't disappointed in anticipation of how nice her mouth and tongue felt on my now aching cunt. Not forgetting what the sight of her lovely face between my legs was doing to me.

While she wasn't "skilled" when it came to performing cunnilingus, she made up for it by how enthusiastic she was. And with all the "little" things she did in an effort to please me.

But in spite of her lack of experience she confirmed that another woman is simply the best when it comes to orally pleasuring your cunt. More so when it's their first time as there's nothing like being on the receiving end when a woman discovers the pleasure of making oral love to another woman's pussy.

Between Lois, licking, sucking and tonguing my pussy and clit like only a woman can, I was on the verge of cumming in a matter of minutes. When I warned her I was about to, she unexpectedly inserted two fingers in my sopping wet fuck hole and began fingering it as she feverishly sucked my clit.

Between the two, it was the equivalent of slowly pulling the pin from a hand grenade before I all but exploded and a huge gush of my womanly ejaculate shot out. Of which Lois amazingly captured most of it in her mouth along with a fair amount of it on her face.

As soon as my orgasm subsided, Lois was all over me and kissed me as passionately as when she tasted herself after she cummed on my face. Maybe even more so. And while I've tasted myself after I've orgasmed, it never tasted as nice mixed with Lois's saliva as I tongued her mouth.

When we finally stopped kissing to catch our breaths, we decided to continue with things in the bedroom. Once on her bed we explored each other with our mouths from head to toe before we ended up in a 69 position on our sides, and devoured each other's cunts until we both had one last orgasm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue:

Needless to say, the relationship between Lois and I changed dramatically. Not forgetting my manicures and pedicures were never the same again. Simply put, Lois couldn't get enough of my pussy. Nor could I of hers.

12