Loki and Simarra Ch. 03

Story Info
Loki and Simarra spend more time together.
5k words
4.74
6.4k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guess who's not dead? LOL You guys don't even wanna know how life has been, but I wanted to drop in and give you this in the hopes that it'll help you to know that I do still walk among the living. I've been dealing with loss, personal chronic illness, and so much change that you can't imagine but I can understand firsthand what happens when authors just disappear. I can't promise when I'll be back and if you guys are done I'll understand, but I promise that I'll try. I hope you enjoy.

Take care,

Kit

*****

A moment that lasted for a few seconds, but felt more like a small eternity passed between them. He watched her chest heave as if there wasn't enough air in the room, and he saw her lips flush a deep red. He also noticed her pupils dilate, and a distinct flash of silver in her eyes for a split second. If he'd been human he would've missed it, but his Simarra was proving to be quite the mystery that he couldn't wait to unravel.

'Ohhhh shit! Ohhh shitshitshitshitshit, I have to get away from him,' were the thoughts that were running through her head while her lusty libido was chanting a different tune,'Holy shit he's so fucking hot, it's been two incredibly long, lonely years let's fuck him NOW!'

To make matters worse; images of them together began to flood her mind, him sitting on the bed with her on his lap, writhing above him while her legs were crossed behind his back. He had a firm grip on her hair with one hand, and was kissing and biting her neck while using his other hand to help her move. The images were so vivid, she could make out the fine sheen of sweat on their skin.

She jumped when he touched her hand, and let out a startled yelp.

"Simarra, are you alright?" When he looked into her eyes, he noticed that her pupils were dilated, and her breathing was shallow. Her cheeks also looked a bit flushed, and while he could sense and scent part of what was affecting her; he was still unsure of the entirety of what was going on.

"Wha...oh, fine...I'm fine," she stumbled out in reply. Before she got any more tongue-tied from looking into his eyes, she threw back the light blankets, stood up, and walked over to the window to view her surroundings. The hint of the outside world that she'd seen from the bed, gave this view absolutely no justice.

Instead of the blue skies on Earth, the skies on Edda were a beautiful shade of lavender. The window overlooked a large balcony that cantilevered off of the house and a cliff, and there was a waterfall off in the distance that flowed into a large lagoon. The area was surrounded by palm trees as tall as giant redwoods, and there were mountains on the right side of the house and the sea to the far left.

Loki almost groaned when she stood up and practically ran over to the window because in her haste, she must've forgotten that she wasn't dressed. She was only wearing a white camisole with a built-in shelf bra, and matching cheeky, hip-hugger underwear with a lace waistband. Not anything overtly sexy, but on a figure like hers, and to a man that already found a woman desirable it was extremely difficult for him to remain silent about the view that he was enjoying.

He also took notice of the full-back tattoo that he could see peeking out of her top. She was in such agony that he only focused on getting her comfortable upon their arrival, but they were clearly wings that spread from the center of her back out to the tips of her shoulders. The ink was black but held an iridescent quality to it, a technology he didn't think the humans had but was nonetheless a marvelous thing of beauty on her otherwise unmarred skin.

"Loki, this place is beautiful! The view is amazing," she said as she turned to him with a smile on her face. Her smile slowly faltered as she noticed the intense look on his face, and then she looked down at herself.

"I was thinking the very same thing," he replied, not even attempting to hide the fact that he was referring to a different view. "Although the view that you're referring to pales in comparison to one that I was just enjoying," he said as he slowly rose from the bed.

Loki approached her like a big cat approaches prey in the wild. Simarra's eyes were riveted to his as he took his time, once again marveling at the insane attraction she felt to this narcissistic megalomaniac. She was also realizing that as seconds turned to minutes in his company, she started to care less and less about the atrocities he'd committed; even though she should be repulsed by the very thought of them, and him. There was something about him that called to her, almost like a tether that bound her to him and although she knew the very thought of it was ridiculous, her heart had other ideas.

He was inches away from her when she noticed that he was offering her a robe to put on.

"Although I have no problem with your current state of dress, it seems that you do. Would you like to go for a walk?" He asked with a smile as he held the robe open as she put her arms in.

"Thank you, and yes; I'd love to go for a walk, but I don't have anything to wear."

"Simarra, you have everything to wear," he said with a smile as he offered her his hand. "Come, I'll show you."

When she took his hand she felt an incredible shock, they both did. It was more than a static shock, it was like a feeling of being slightly electrocuted, and she dropped his hand immediately and shook hers.

"Ouch! Oh my gosh, did you feel that?! That was intense," she said unable to mask the excitement in her voice.

"Yes...yes I did," he replied in a faraway tone while noticing that his hand and forearm had taken on a slight blue tinge at the sensation. His regular skin tone returned after a few seconds, but he seemed to be more perplexed by his Simarra as their time together wore on, and he was anxious for more answers.

"Shall we try again," he said with a smile as he offered her his hand again.

"Of course," she replied with a mock bow, but when she took his hand she was surprised to feel a similar feeling. Not enough to make her let go, but enough for them both to look into each other's eyes in acknowledgment.

"So odd...so tell me how I have "everything to wear" when all of my clothes are God knows how many miles away."

He looked thoughtful as he started walking toward the door, gently pulling her along with him.

"Hmmm, some would say miles while others would say a few doors down maybe?"

He opened the door to a gigantic room and she gasped when she realized that all of her clothing was neatly hung up along both walls. There was open shelving surrounding a set of French doors leading out to another large terrace with yet another amazing view, and in the middle of the room was an inhumanly long and wide white, suede tufted bench. She let go of his hand and walked around in awe realizing that he'd not only brought all of her clothes and shoes, but her photos, nick-knacks, and even her laptop, stereo equipment and CD collection. The only things he'd left behind was her furniture.

Carrie Bradshaw would eat her heart out at this dream closet!

"Wow, I'm really not going back," she said more to herself than to him as she ran her hands along the sumptuous fabric of the bench..

"Do you want to?"

"I know that this might sound strange, but I really don't. The only people that made me feel like I belonged there, are gone and they won't be back. I was dead inside before you took me away from there. Oddly enough, I feel like this is where I'm supposed to be," she replied with a thoughtful expression.

"Loki, thank you for this," she said gesturing to all of her belongings. "I don't know what else to say."

She practically launched herself into his arms, and he was quick to catch her and hold on for as long as she would allow.

"You don't need to say anything else, it seemed as though these things were important to you and..."

She pulled back just enough to look up into his face, and he actually looked a little unsure and shy.

"And what?"

"Well, I didn't want there to be a reason for you to go back," he confessed as he released a breath.

"How are you so certain that you want me to stay?" She looked at him in amazement at what he just confessed to her, not just with his words but with what his words could never say. This man...no, this God who could have anyone he wanted and could probably have swayed her will to do as he pleased had gone through the trouble of doing something so sweet and considerate in an effort to endear himself to her - after kidnapping her of course, but still. "You only met me a few days ago, you don't even know me," she didn't even realize the moment she'd placed her right hand on the left side of his face, but he leaned into her familiar touch.

"My dear Simarra, I know you," he said as he gently grabbed her hand, turned his head, and kissed her palm, "and you know me."

As he looked into her eyes, she had a flash of him in the exact same spot in front of her, only there was nothing but what appeared to be a night sky and stars behind him. His hair was shorter, his face was thinner, and he had a few bruises. He was still Loki, but not the same - it was like looking into the past.

"...I will find you my love."

"What?"

"I said, I know you and you know me..."

"No! What did you say after that?" Simarra looked at him in confusion, and he returned the sentiment.

"Simarra darling, I didn't say anything. You sort of, oh...what's the phrase your humans use, "checked out" for a moment, and then came back and said "What?""

"Oh," she replied as she looked away from Loki. She wondered if she imagined all of it, but she heard his voice in her head again and turned to look at his face to confirm that he wasn't speaking.

"...no matter what it takes; I will find you my love."

"Simarra? Is there something the matter?"

She looked at him again, part of her wanting to tell him that she was having these odd pseudo-memories, the other part of her realizing how insane that would sound.

"No, I'm fine it's...nothing," his eyes squinted at her obvious lie, but he didn't push her. "I'd love to take a shower and get changed so we could go for that walk."

She flashed her own megawatt smile, and even though he knew that she was trying to change the subject, he let her have her way; he'd do anything to keep that smile on her face. The memories would surface when the time was right, and she didn't seem to want to leave.

"Right this way," he said as he took her hand and led her over to an alcove in the corner of the very large room that now doubled as a dream closet. Inside was an opulent, but modern bathroom that was the size of her master bedroom in her Paris flat. An open shower large enough for at least 4 people, and a large Japanese-style soaking tub that looked as if it was a large, hollowed-out opal in shades of pearl white, blue, and hints of pink, was the centerpiece of this room. There were dual vessel sinks that looked like smaller versions of the tub, and a frosted glass door to close off the water closet.

"Oh my, Loki this is beautiful," she said on an exhale as she placed the hand that he wasn't holding on her chest. As she took a second look, she realized that all of her beauty products had been placed in their spots throughout the room.

"I'm glad that everything is to your liking, I don't want you to feel like a prisoner here. It's my hope that you'll want to be here as much as I want you to."

She looked at him then, and realized that she was probably witnessing a side of him that few, if any, had ever seen. She could also tell that as soon as that last statement left his mouth, he wished that he could take it back, but she was glad that he couldn't. It had been so very long since someone had put forth so much effort in winning her heart, and she had no explanation as to why it seemed like he'd already captured a piece of it.

But it did.

She stepped into him, pressed her body close to his, and wrapped her arms around his neck while taking a good long look into his eyes before she spoke.

"I know that given the circumstances of how I came to be here, since I've spoken to you after waking up; I'venever felt like a prisoner," he smiled at her declaration, and she continued. "Quite the contrary, at times I've felt like a verywanted guest in your home," she said with a smirk and an eyebrow raise at the word "wanted" to which he smiled.

"You are indeed awanted guest, my lady. A very wanted guest."

She laughed at that, and hugged him. "Thank you for all of this Loki, it's nothing short of spectacular," and what was supposed to be a quick peck on his cheek had her lips lingering for a bit longer than they should have. She should've pulled away, but something was holding her back and even though she wasn't kissing his cheek, her lips still rested against it as she whispered on a ragged breath.

"Why does it feel like I've been waiting for such a long time to be right here, Loki? Why does this feel so familiar?" She finally pulled back and she felt as though she'd be consumed by the fire that was burning in his eyes. She also noticed that her robe was gone, although she really couldn't have cared less.

He looked into her beautiful face; the face of the one and only woman he'd ever loved, and wanted to tell her everything of their time together. He wanted to figure out a way to make her remember that she'd loved him just as much as he loved her, but he knew deep within the heart that he kept trying to deny that he had, that it would mean much more if she remembered on her own.

"Simarra, there are things that you must remember..." she'd pulled his head down and rested his forehead against hers, and put her finger over his mouth until he stopped talking.

"I hear your voice in my head, I...I see your face surrounded by a night sky and stars," she whispered against his lips. "I have these flashes of impossible memories with you," her eyes darted back and forth between his, not being able to focus, "and none of it makes any sense, I'm crazy right?" she laughed on a whisper. "I'm going crazy because you kidnapped me yet I feel like I've been in your arms before, none of this..."

The feel of her in his arms, her breath ghosting over his mouth, and finally when her lips brushed against his; he couldn't hold himself back anymore, and he silenced her with a kiss. He wouldn't have thought it possible, but everything that he'd desired, power, reverence, a kingdom; paled in comparison to the desire for the magnificent creature that he held in his arms. The old Loki would've thought him a fool, but that Loki had never known the heaven that lie in Simarra's arms, and having her in his.

Jesus Christ, I've never been kissed like this in my life! She let out a moan so intense that he answered with his own, and she embraced him fully while running her fingers through his hair. His tongue felt warm and cool, and he moved it expertly, seemingly wanting to taste every last bit of her. She wanted to devour him and be consumed by him simultaneously, and before she could control her instincts, she'd started to grind and writhe against him.

He brought his hands down to her hips and pressed his arousal into her, causing her head to fall back on a gasp. He wrapped one arm around the small of her back and placed his other hand in her hair at the nape of her neck. His breath was coming in harsh pants, and when she raised her head back up to look him in the face, her irises were completely silver; he hadn't imagined the flash before.

"Loki, I've never felt like this before," she said as she placed her right hand against his cheek, and he watched as her eyes slowly changed back to brown.

"Neither have I," he said as he sighed. "I don't want you to feel rushed, and as I recall I brought you in here because you wanted a shower," he stated with a kiss to her forehead, "and if I don't leave now, we'll both be in that shower doing much more than just getting clean."

She closed her eyes as the image of the two of them in the shower flooded her mind, and she leaned forward and placed her forehead against his chin; not realizing that she'd let out a subtle moan at the mental image.

"Woman, you're coming dangerously close to cracking my resolve right now."

There was something dangerous in his voice that made her shiver with arousal, and it also made her bold. She leaned back to look into those blue-green eyes again.

"And what happens if that resolve cracks, my lord?" With a challenge in her voice, and a raised eyebrow, the challenge was presented.

The danger she'd heard in his voice was now in his eyes and in that wicked smile, and instead of scaring her she'd never been more turned on in her life. His pupils were dilated and his hold on her had tightened.

"My dear lady, whether you've had one man or a hundred, none will have prepared you for me. I have to allow you time because once I make you mine, fully, you will crave me for days and I will take you, again and again and again." She closed her eyes and her breath hitched, and he pressed his cheek against hers, his lips right next to her ear. "And when I've made you cum until you've screamed for your God more times than either of us can count, and you'll be wondering whether you're begging for me to stop or keep going," he paused for effect, "Iwill keep going untilI'm sated."

He pulled away and faced her fully before uttering the words that would be her undoing.

"Then you'll realize what it truly means to be loved by Loki, and that the God that you were begging, calling out to, and screaming for, was inside you all along."

She had nothing. No witty retort. She was a completely disarmed pile of extremely aroused mush in his arms, and the only satisfaction that she had was feeling the rather large evidence of her effect on him pressing against her lower abdomen. She focused on his lips then, the lips on the mouth that had let loose all of those deliciously wicked things that she couldn't have even dreamed up in a fantasy and then he did it again as if on cue, he licked his lips, bit and sucked his bottom lip and when she looked into his eyes again, he smiled at her.

It was a hard thing to do with the sight of how rosy her cheeks had become, how lush and red her lips were, and how amazing it had felt to kiss her, but he knew that he had to get out of there. He placed his hands on her shoulders to hold her still, and stepped back.

"I'm going to walk out the door and lock it behind me, so that you can shower, get dressed, and we can go for that walk. We have nothing but time, and some things have to happen before you and I move on to more intimate affairs...no matter how much I want to finish what we just started," he said as he held her hands in his as he took another step back.

Without another word, he kissed the palm of her right hand, let both of her hands go, and walked out the door, closing it behind him. After she stood there for more stupefied seconds than she wanted to admit to herself; she expelled a breath and a "Whoa! Holy shit, what am I in for?!" With a breathy chuckle and a head shake, she disrobed and hopped into the shower.

***)_)***

She watched him as they walked around the seemingly endless paradise. He held her hand while telling her the exotic names of the local flora and fauna, she caught him stealing glances of her while she wasn't stealing glances of him, and she watched in utter enjoyment as his hair started to wave in the humid environment of the lagoon, as her beachy waves tightened to wild curls. She was afraid of how strongly she felt for him in the span of a few days, but while they were together she found that she cared less and less. Stockholm Syndrome could go fuck itself.

As they started to make their way back to his home, she noticed two formally-dressed men waiting for them at the entrance. Before she had the chance to ask him who they were, they called out.

12