Loki's Prank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, forgive me."

"There's nothing to forgive," she responded as she leant forward and slipped his dick in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down swirling her tongue around the head as she came to the tip. Each down stroke she stuffed more of him in her mouth. Soon she had his entire package down her throat and her tongue tickling his balls.

"Slow down, sweetie. I can't last much longer."

"Mmmm-pphh-mmm-kkkkngh."

"It's been too long, baby. I don't want..." But Valerie seemed not to care as she kept blowing her dad. And true to his word, he blew his load down his daughter's throat.

Once he was done, Valerie lifted her face from her father's crotch. She ran her fingers through the cum that had escaped her mouth and suck her fingers clean. She then got on her father's lap and began kissing him.

Her dad gasped when his daughter's tongue touched his and with a growl deepened his kiss aggressively. He sucked her lower lip gently that drew a mewling sound from her throat. He licked her chin, her neck, nipped her gently on her shoulder, while his hands touched her all over.

Without warning he slipped two fingers into her pussy, and her hips bucked automatically towards him to pull him in more deeply. Red hot lust engulfed both of them and he slipped another finger inside. He was immediately rewarded with a gush of creamy liquid soaking his hand. He ducked his head down to capture her rock hard nipple.

Valerie flung her head back in pleasure. Her dad made a soft sucking sound with his mouth on her nipples; he grazed his teeth on them, one after the other. A pleasure so intense spread all over her body. Nothing existed in her world at that moment but her dad, kissing her, sucking her, penetrating her with his fingers.

Her father pushed his fingers in and out of her pussy with a steady stroke, and he used his thumb to rub his daughter's clit at the same time. His cock, quickly recovering, quivered under her rosy ass cheeks impatiently, demanding their attention, but Frank ignored it for he was determined to see his daughter's expression when she came with his fingers. He wanted so badly to please her daughter as much as she pleased him.

Valerie ground her pussy hard on Frank's fingers, her eyes closed and her mouth opened slightly; her hands held onto his broad shoulders for support. She was close, she could feel it, her pussy grabbed and pulled at her daddy's fingers greedily.

"That's it baby, cum for me, cum for daddy." His thumb rubbed her clit rapidly, faster and faster it went, practically flying with its speed. Valerie's dam burst and her father's hands were dripping with her arousal. Valerie was quivering from her orgasm when she felt her body being lifted off her dad's lap.

She cried out in dismay when her daddy's hand left her pussy, but her father ignored her protestations. She was picked up, turned around and laid down on her back on her father's bed. Her father leaned down and kissed his daughter deeply while his body trembled with undeniable lust.

He parted his daughter's legs and with determination he lined up his swollen shaft and pushed it into his daughter's slit in one stroke. He glided in effortlessly thanks to her soaked pussy.

"Oh, baby, you're so tight," her father quavered. Valerie's legs wrapped around his legs. Her father's hands stretched up and searched out her own. As their hands met, they intertwined their fingers as her father rutted his shaft in and out of her tight slit.

Valerie, having slipped one hand away from her father's, wrapped around his shoulders pulling him down to her. She tilted her head up and started making out with her father. Her dad's free hand wrapped around and under her body pulling her groin closer to his as he kept thrusting.

"Oh, daddy, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum again."

"So am I, sweetie, I need to pull out."

"No! Not until I cum. Please, daddy, make me cum."

Her father, not wanting to deny her request, kept pumping. But as he had guessed, was too close to his own orgasm to pull out once Valerie had climaxed. He shot his load straight into his daughter's cunt. His hips jerked sporadically as he emptied his balls in the young pussy surrounding his cock.

After they came down from their orgasm, her father rolled over on his back, but Valerie rolled with him. "I'm sorry, sweetie. I couldn't pull out. It was just too much I couldn't stop myself."

Valerie looked down at her father. "It was perfect, daddy. Just what I wanted for Valentine's Day." She leaned down and kissed her father once more as his hands glided up and down her naked back.

I had other alerts to attend to, but at this rate I doubt I would have time to address them all. As I was leaving their room, it looked as if Valerie's father was recovering once more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided I would focus my attention on alerts in the United States. Sure, I could zip off to any part of the world, but with as many alerts as I was getting I didn't think the problem was geographically isolated.

Again, I peered into yet another window. Inside, I saw a teenage boy, I'd guess around 18 or 19. He had shaggy, brown hair and looked rather skinny with little muscle definition. He was sitting on the couch with t-shirt and shorts on playing a video game.

Pretty soon, a young female came in and with a sigh of exasperation plopped on the couch next to the guy. She had brown hair with blonde streaks, which was pulled into a ponytail. She, too, wore t-shirt and shorts.

"Ugh. It's so bo-o-oring," she grumbled.

"Uh-huh," came the response, obviously not paying any attention to what the female was saying.

"Do you have plans tonight?"

"This," as he kept smashing cartoon characters around on the screen.

"It sucks that Tony got sick and had to cancel our Valentine's date."

"Unless he lied to you about being sick."

"What?!? Why would you even say that?"

The boy just shrugged his shoulders and carried on playing his game. I couldn't tell if he meant what he said or if he was just trying to rile up the girl. Either way, the girl got up from the couch and unplugged his controller and stood in front of the TV with her hands on her hips.

"You're such a jerk!"

"Why? What did I do?"

"You don't even know how hurtful that was to say?"

"You keep complaining that all he seems interested in is sex! I just mentioned what I did because he could have found someone that'd put out with very little effort, especially today."

"Fuck you, Nick!," she turned to storm off.

"It's his loss," Nick said as he got up to plug the controller back into the console.

"What was that?," the girl turned around to look at Nick.

"I said, it's his loss, Kelly." Nick, having plugged his controller back in, walked back to the couch and sat down.

Kelly hadn't moved. She had tilted her head and looked to be expecting some further explanation from Nick. But none were forthcoming. Feeling her gaze on him, Nick finally looked towards Kelly.

Seeing her look of bewilderment, Nick stated, "He's a jerk, sis. He flirts with every chick he comes across. And most of them aren't half as hot as you. Go ahead and join, we can play together."

Kelly picked up a second controller and walked back to the couch as she was looking at her brother intently. "Really? Why didn't you ever say anything?"

He scoffed. "Yeah. You'd listen to your younger brother about what your boyfriend does. Besides, I figured he'd dig his own grave sooner or later and you'd dump his ass. You can do so much better than him." He started a new game.

"So, who would you pair me up with, if you could?"

"I don't know. No one in particular. But definitely someone who wouldn't rush you. You should be able to go at your own pace. God knows, if I had a chance with someone as beautiful as you, I'd just be happy to tag along with her. Also, someone who realizes how special you are. You always made sure I had someone to sit with at lunch. That is, until I got my own group of friends."

She bumped his shoulder with hers. "Of course I was going to look after you, dweeb. You're my baby brother, after all."

"Two years! There is only two years between us so I doubt I constitute being a baby anything."

"Mmhmm. Well, brother dearest, you're about to be beat by your sister!"

Before the match was up, however, Nick grabbed the pillow at his side and swung it at his sister. She didn't notice the movement until it was about to smack her in the face. She dropped the controller to block the blow. Nick let go of the pillow and tossed the controller towards the TV before he turned his attention back to the game.

"Ha! I won!," he exclaimed.

"Cheater!" But the tone in Kelly's voice was more of amusement than anger. Rather than pick up the controller, Kelly just watched Nick play for a while. Breaking the silence, she asked, "What qualities do you look for in a girl?"

"Hmm, I dunno. A girl that will talk to me about other tings than our homework assignment or voluntarily wants to spend time with me."

"Be serious, Nick."

"I kinda am." He glanced over at Kelly. "Fine. I guess, I'd want someone like you, really."

"Me?"

"Yeah. If you haven't noticed, I'm not all that great around girls. Hell, it's kinda hard for me to really get close to anyone. Kinda got lucky with my friends I do have. But you were someone I could always talk to, be myself with. So, yeah, if you weren't my sister, and I thought I'd have a shot with someone like you, I'd ask you out. Especially, once you break up with jerkface Tony."

"You really think I should? Break up with Tony, I mean."

"Yes. Definitely. Immediately."

Kelly leaned over and kissed Nick on the cheek and whispered, "Thanks, Nick. And I'd be lucky to land a sweet guy like you." Her top gaped open allowing Nick an unobscured view to Kelly's bare tits. "Oh, shit!" She quickly stood straight holding her top towards her chest. Looking down, however, she saw Nick's shorts tent up. "Guess you liked the view, though."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to look. I didn't expect..."

"It's alright. Have you ever seen breasts before, Nick?"

"Sure! They're everywhere on the internet."

"I meant on a live girl. Up close."

Nick gulped, "Then, no."

Without missing a beat, Kelly pulled her top over her head and flung it backwards. Kelly put her hands behind her which thrust her breasts out further. She rotated her torso and her breasts softly swayed back and forth. Nick was spellbound.

Kelly then turned away from Nick and bent down at the waist. Thinking the show was over, Nick began to finally stir. Until he noticed her hands weren't picking something up. They were sliding something down. More accurately, they were sliding her shorts and, being quickly apparent, her panties down her legs.

As the two garments fell to the ground, Kelly remained bent over. She rummaged through the discarded clothes and picked up a ball of fabric. She turned around. Her naked body presented to her brother. She launched the fabric at Nick.

He wasn't paying attention to the flying projectile. All he could process was the naked body before him. The fabric hit him in the face and stayed there. He grabbed at the garment that was partially blocking his view, but once he was able to form mental functions he looked down at what he clutched in his hands. He opened his hands and saw his sister's panties. Her wet panties. Without thinking, he planted them on his nose and sniffed them.

No longer being ogled by her brother, Kelly walked towards him. She straddled his hips as he kept sniffing her panties. "So brother, ever kiss a girl?"

He dejectedly shook his head. She smiled at him and leaned forward. She took her hands and placed them on his cheeks. At first the kiss was just a closed mouth kiss, but soon I saw Kelly lick his lips which he instinctively parted. Once his lips parted partially, she slipped her tongue into his mouth.

Their tongues were soon dueling in each other's mouths. With no need to coax her brother on kissing, she ran her hands down his arms. She grabbed his hands and planted them on her tits. She had her hands on the back of his and began groping her tits aiding her brother's hands to grope her as well.

She started rocking back and forth on Nick's growing erection. The make out and grope session turning them both on at a feverish pace. She leaned back breaking the kiss, but not stopping her grinding of her brother's crotch nor his groping of her breasts.

He was mesmerized as he watched his hands massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples. Her eyes were filled with lust. "So anything else you'd like to do with me?"

His eyes snapped back to hers as if he had forgotten it was his sister in his lap. He withdrew his hands from her breasts as if they were scalding hot. "I'm s-s-sorry. I d-d-didn't mean..."

"I know you didn't. I did, though." She grabbed his hands again and placed them back on her breasts. "I wasn't expecting this, but now I don't want to stop. So tell me, brother, what else would you like to do. I want to be your first."

"M-m-my first? First what?"

She leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "Everything."

Nervously, he asked, "C-c-can I, um, eat you? Out, I mean. Can I eat you out!"

Taken aback, Kelly leans back with an arched eyebrow, "You can have me do anything you want and you want to eat me out?" He looked like he had just gotten an important question wrong in front of an entire classroom of peers as he meekly nodded his head. "Yes! Of course, you can!," Kelly exalted as she wrapped her arms tightly around her brother. "You have no idea how few guys want to do that. Even after we give them blowjobs. And who knows, you do a good job, brother, I may let you do it again."

She rolled off her brother and took up the middle of the couch. With her legs spread wide, she looked over at Nick. "I, um, don't know how."

"That's fine. I'll teach you. With me as your tutor, you'll be neck deep in pussy. Trust me. But first, you gotta get down there." She nodded her head towards her pussy. Nick wasted no time getting to the floor.

Kelly started giving Nick directions, but pretty soon her instructions were little more than monosyllabic words, grunts and moans. As her orgasm subsided and another one was rushing on, she pushed Nick away.

Sensing he did something wrong, Nick asked, "Did I do it right? I will try to do better..."

Kelly fell to the floor and hugged her brother. "Nick, you were amazing! If I didn't know better, I'd thought you were a pro."

Nick, not believing his sister, asked incredulously, "Really? But you pushed me away."

"Of course I did. I want to cum on your cock! Now get on the couch." As Nick was about to sit down, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Nick didn't have a clue.

"I can't fuck you with your clothes on, silly." Realizing his error, he quickly stripped out of his clothes and sat down. He was scrawny, but he had some muscle tone similar to a rower or swimmer's physique.

Once sitting, Kelly sat back down on his lap and began kissing him. She could taste herself on his lips. Sensing there were more of her juices on his chin, she began kissing and licking around his mouth and chin. As her tongue was bathing his lower face, she reached beneath her and, finding his cock, guided it to her nether lips.

She began lowering herself down on his prick. Once he was fully sheathed in her, she asked, "How's it feel losing your virginity, brother?"

"Surreal. Never in a million years would I guess I'd lose it to you, Kel. But I never wanted it to be with anyone else."

Smiling at her brother brightly, she brought their lips together as she began rocking her hips up and down on his cock. His hands, on their own accord, slipped down her body and began playing with her tits. She smiled in their kiss as his hands fondled her.

She hugged him tighter to her. Her hips rocking more insistently. With her breasts firmly pressed against her brother's chest, he slipped his hands off her breasts and down to her ass where he started massaging her cheeks.

He pulled away from her kiss. "Kel. Kelly, we have to...we have to stop."

"Why?," she panted.

"I'm gonna...I can't stop...I'm gonna cum..."

She giggled, "Nick, that's the point!" She brought her lips back to meet her brother's as her hips sped up even more.

Nick grunted and groaned in his sister's mouth as his seed emptied into her twat. As her brother emptied his balls in her, Kelly went off for the second time that night cumming on her brother's dick.

They sat on the couch. Brother holding sister. Finally, Kelly stirred. She stood up and looked lovingly at her brother. "I think I will break up with Tony. But that's a tomorrow thing. Tonight, I want to break in my new boyfriend."

"Huh?"

She held out her hand, "Nick, seriously, I got my work cut out with you. But I think it'll be worth it. Come on, let's spend the rest of Valentine's Day figuring out what else you like to do with me."

As they left the living room, the video game forgotten, yet another infernal alert popped up. This day was just getting longer and longer with no end inn sight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I managed to arrive at yet another house. This one somewhere in the deep South of the United States. It was a quaint house with a large front porch. Looking in the windows, I saw no one at the resident so I bamfed inside and looked around for myself.

The house was larger than it appeared from the outside. I counted five bedrooms before I found the lone inhabitant. There was a mixed race young woman sitting at her desk with a porn video streaming on her computer. She had light mocha skin with shoulder length, black hair. She was dressed casually in a spaghetti strap tank top that bared her midsection and short shorts. One hand was up her shirt fondling her breast. The other hand was hidden below the desk, but her arm was moving in such a way that I knew she was masturbating. There was a faint humming noise emanating from an unseen source.

I heard a loud noise from the front of the house. I decided to investigate the source of the noise still curious why I got a notification for this address. Closing the front door, another young female made her way inside the house. She had red stilettos in her hand. Turning around, I saw she was slightly older than the young woman in her room.

The older woman, by--my guess--only a few years, was dressed in a long red dress with a heart cutout in the front showing off plenty of cleavage. The dress also had to high slits on either side showing plenty of leg. Those legs were also encased in red, lacy stockings paired with sneakers on her feet. Her hair had dark maroon highlights streaked through her hair, but otherwise looked like the younger woman in the house.

"Hey, Nat," she called out, "You home? Natalie?" She walked through the house searching for the other woman. Arriving at the door of Natalie's room, she leaned against the doorjamb letting out a sigh.

It appears that Natalie, having been alerted, had closed the video down and straightened herself up and was browsing the internet. There was a definite flush on her face, though, but the other woman didn't seem to notice.

"How was work, Alisha?," Natalie asked without looking over at her sister.

"Exhausting, but I made a shit ton," she replied with a grin, "All those single guys with nothing better to do than blow their cash on strippers."

"Sis, if you're just going to hover like that, might as well sit down and rest your legs." The tone in her voice sounded more resigned than inviting, but again the other woman didn't notice.