LoL Ch. 02

Story Info
Love or Lust? The story continues.
1.3k words
3.79
5.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was such a mess. I spent the entire morning analyzing and over analyzing every possible scenario. Maybe Diana had an appointment? Maybe she never existed? That was it! She was just a figment of my overactive imagination. It had to be, right?

It didn't matter what I told myself. I would never believe a word of it. There was only one thing that could satisfy my mind, and that was to go through Diana's room. Then, as if by fate, the doorbell rang.

She's back!

I ran to answer it. I didn't care that I was half-naked. I wanted to hug and kiss Diana with every fiber of my body.

"Thank god!" I smiled as I flung the door open.

The blonde from last night was at the door.

"Hi," he looked me over, stopping at my chest.

I tried to cover my top, but the outside air was cool. I knew it was just a matter of seconds before I started peeking out of my thin shirt.

"I'm sorry. I'm Brandon. I was here last night."

"I know." My eyes wandered down to his crotch. Brandon looked totally different in jeans - in clothes - actually. "What can I do for you?"

"May I come in? I left my wallet."

I wasn't sure if I should, but then I thought about Diana. Maybe Brandon would know where she was at. I just needed to play it cool.

I stepped aside to let him in. He made a beeline for Diana's room. I followed behind, unsure if I should speak. I didn't want to sound desperate.

"How long have you known Diana?" Brandon continued walking.

Uh-oh. What do I say? Do I lie, or tell the truth? Surely if I lie he won't reveal much about her. Then again, would he know if I'm lying? UGH, I HATE OVERANALYZING!

"Not too long." I decided on.

Brandon nodded as he walked into the room.

I stood in the doorway and watched Brandon spin around and shake his head. "How about you?"

Brandon froze, as if thinking and speaking were too hard to handle at the same time. "Too long."

Perfect! He knows! Now, to get him to talk.

I leaned against the doorway, shifting my body to allow my shirt to reveal the outline of my breasts.

"I swear to god," Brandon mumbled to himself.

I folded my arms under my breasts and pushed them up. "Are you sure you left it here?"

Brandon looked at my chest as he thought.

BINGO!

Brandon snapped his fingers. "Were you the girl that was supposed to be here last night?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Diana mentioned your breasts." Brandon smiled. "She was right."

There was an awkward silence. Brandon broke it by continuing his search. I decided maybe I should help.

I got down on all fours and looked around the mostly empty room. One would assume, a wallet, hell, a pellet would be easy to find. I pushed myself down to find anything that wasn't flush with the carpet. In doing so, I left my back half exposed. Under normal circumstances I probably would have walked away, but it dawned on me. Diana was kind enough to find an athletic hunk with a large cock just for me. True, I did walk in on her sucking it, but...

That's right! She was sucking on that monster like it was the best thing in the world.

My mouth started to water. I remembered standing in the doorway with my mouth open. I wanted to share it with Diana so bad. I wanted to grip that meat and feed Diana. I would pump it into her mouth a few times before pulling it out and taking my turn.

I couldn't take it. I wanted, had to, touch Brandon. I jumped up to my knees and for a second, panicked. Brandon wasn't anywhere within eyesight. I looked around, and whew. Brandon was behind me, and what made things perfect, he was eyeing my backside.

"I'm sorry about last night." Brandon kept his focus on my rear.

"Sorry?" I played dumb.

"I really would have liked to see you in action."

I chuckled. I tried to play coy, but my nipples wanted out of my shirt. I noticed Brandon's rod wanted out as well.

Brandon looked uncomfortable. "Can I use your bathroom?"

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Brandon touched his crotch. "Sometimes when I get hard, it hurts."

I looked down again. Poor thing. It looked like a cucumber was pushing tight against his pants. I stood up and motioned him to follow me.

I exited the room and turned down the hallway. When I opened the bathroom door, I didn't realize how close Brandon was following me. Startled, I gasped and crashed into Brandon arms.

"I'm sorry." Brandon chuckled as he wrapped his strong arms around me.

I didn't fight him. In fact, I hugged him back. It felt good to be in his arms. Brandon smelled so good, I instinctively snuggled up to his chest. Brandon squeezed tighter and pulled me closer. I couldn't help but think maybe, just maybe, this could turn into something.

I looked up at Brandon and smiled. He reciprocated as our eyes locked. It was amazing and powerful, as if we were long lost soulmates. Neither of us needed to say a word.

What about Diana?

Sometimes I really hate myself.

Try as I might, I couldn't get Diana out of my head. Only this time, it wasn't about my strong desire for her. It was more about confusion. Was it love or lust with her? Granted, I wouldn't know until I saw her again, but what if I never did? I certainly couldn't let this moment slip away. It wouldn't be fair to me. Besides, Diana got Brandon for me in the first place.

Brandon moved closer.

What about...

SHUT UP!

I met Brandon halfway. As our lips touched, sparks flew. The energy between us was so intense, we pulled each other as close as possible. Our mouths opened. Our tongues danced and played with an energy that can only be described as pure.

I reached down to feel Brandon. He was raging at this point. I couldn't believe his pants were holding together. I massaged his hardness up and down the entire length. It seemed to go on forever.

I had to pull away. "Come on."

I led Brandon to the living room. Before I sat him down, I unbuckled and dropped his pants. I held his manhood as best I could. It was so hard, I couldn't fit my entire hand around it.

"Do you like it?" Brandon was out of breath.

I smiled and kissed Brandon. Still maintaining my grip, I threw myself up against Brandon and guided him back against the sofa. As we kissed, I massaged the tip of Brandon's cock. It was way too big to stroke it up and down.

"Can I suck it?"

Brandon nodded. "Can you?"

I smiled devilishly.

I slid down a little and came face to face with it. Up close, it seemed larger than life, yet so delicious. I watched for a moment, teasing myself. The tip, the shaft, I wanted it all. I wanted it to be mine.

I placed my lips on the tip. Brandon's scent was intoxicating. I opened my mouth and slid the head in.

Brandon moaned as his body jerked back. I wrapped my mouth around him as best I could. My mouth was stretched to its max, but that didn't matter. I was determined to pleasure Brandon because I knew how much this stick would pleasure me.

I cooed as I slurped Brandon's head and shaft. My juices were dripping, preparing myself for later. Brandon assisted me by reaching down and spreading my lips with his fingers. As his middle finger teased insertion, I tugged the base of his shaft with all my might.

"Brandon?"

Brandon pulled his hand away and sat up straight. I looked up and saw Diana. I smiled, wanting to thank her for introducing us.

Diana, standing in the doorway, folded her arms across her chest. "I see you met my boyfriend."