Lola Lane Pegging 4 Black Men

Story Info
Lola Lane strap-on fucks BBC star Devlin Weed. Femdom.
1.5k words
1.33
231
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Pegging 4 Black Men Movement is in full bloom among porn stars, folks. Female porn stars of all hues are strapping it on and they're not fucking weak guys like Marcelo the cuckold. They're going after well-endowed black male porn stars, the BBC studs of the industry. Is the world ready for this sort of thing? Black men in the adult film industry are supposed to be BBC thugs, fucking women of all races in every hole without ever expressing emotions. That is boring as fuck. Time for black men with big black cocks to discover the joys of femdom and pegging just like everyone else.

A while ago, Brickzilla, the brother with the colossal dick, got pegged by Joslyn Jane and Charley Hart, a pair of big booty white women whose fondness for black dick is legendary. Of course, Brickzilla got to fuck those ladies before they strapped it on and fucked him. Charley Hart and Joslyn Jane have enjoyed many black men since their days as naughty officers in the interracial porn series Black Patrol. Interracial porn is popular because it is often controversial and that is what turns on the fans. Folks like what they like and there is nothing wrong with that.

White female porn stars like Sara Jay, Joclyn Stone, Brittany Andrews, Raven Vice, Stunning Summer and Joslyn Jane specialize in interracial porn. Big name black male porn stars like Rome Major and Lil D have enjoyed these ladies as well. Stunning Summer fucked light-skinned black stud Jay Strokes with a strap-on dildo. Vanilla chases chocolate and chocolate chases vanilla. Nothing wrong with that in the slightest. Hmm, there is much more to this phenomenon, folks. What do black female porn stars think of the Pegging 4 Black Men Movement? Are the black female porn stars surrendering black men to white chicks or are they ready to compete? Let's find out!

After pegging the hell out of Wesley Pipes, Lethal Lipps got in touch with her old friend Lola Lane. Black women porn stars got to stick together just like regular black women do in the real world. No one achieves success and longevity in business on their own. It must always be a team effort. Lethal Lipps giggled as she told Lola Lane how much fun she had with Wesley Pipes. The tall, well-endowed black male porn star who is infamous for talking shit during sex scenes was squealing as Lethal Lipps stuffed a dildo up his ass. Yes, some truly funky good times.

"About time you showed up, Happy Juneteenth," Devlin Weed said as he answered the door. Lola Lane stood there, looking fly in a blue tank top and black skirt. The curvy, dark-skinned and sexy African American former porn star looked pretty damn good. Ever the gentleman, Devlin Weed ushered Lola Lane into his apartment. Lola Lane took a look at the three-bedroom townhouse located on Van Nuys Boulevard in sunny Los Angeles, California. Devlin Weed has done well for himself as a porn actor and director. The tall, light-skinned and goateed brother still looked good in his fifties. Cool beans for real.

"Good to see you handsome, Happy Juneteenth," Lola Lane said as she gave Devlin Weed a kiss. The two of them have known each other for decades. Like Lola Lane, Devlin Weed started out in porn in the late 1990s, working alongside the likes of Byron Long, Mr. Marcus, Lexington Steele, Sinnamon Love, Sierra, Menage Trois and many more. Folks, these two were among the most legendary black porn stars of all time. At a time when the white studios did not think that all-black porn was viable, black porn stars started to do their own thing. The black porn market is viable and quite durable. How cool is that?

"I hear that black femdom for black men is a thing, I would very much like to participate," Devlin Weed said, and Lola Lane grinned. Devlin Weed has always been a great guy and a great lover. A lot of black guys just like to stick their dick in a sista's mouth, pussy and asshole during a porn scene. Devlin Weed isn't like that. Lola Lane remembered how well Devlin Weed ate her pussy during the Heatwave production Hit That Phat Ass 2 back in 2003. A hood porn classic if there ever was one. Good times.

"Hell yeah, Devlin, I am here for your pegging, what better way to celebrate Juneteenth?" Lola Lane said with a smirk. Devlin Weed is not like the other black porn stars. Lola Lane's good friend Menage Trois told her that she had some difficulties with some brothers while participating in the Pegging 4 Black Men Movement. Some brothers, like porn star Lil D would rather have white women like Joslyn Jane peg them. Other brothers, like Charlie Mac, enjoy having soul sisters peg them. That's how Sinnamon Love fucked Charlie Mac with her strap-on dildo. It just takes all kinds.

"Let us honor the Ancestors with some good black on black freaky fun," Devlin Weed said and Lola Lane smiled, pleased with his choice of words. The two of them went to the bedroom and did their thing. devlin Weed was excited about getting pegged by Lola Lane. The two of them fucked many times, in movies like Double Dipped Volume 5, from legendary porn company Heat Wave. Devlin Weed recalled how much fun he had when Lola Lane sucked his big black dick before he bent her over, spread her thick ass cheeks and worked his huge black cock into her asshole. Lola Lane is a real screamer and can take a big black cock up her ass like a champ. Devlin Weed knows this for a fact. How intense of a femdom is Lola Lane, though?

"Call me Mistress Lola," Lola Lane said to Devlin Weed as she sat on the bed. The sexy, dark-skinned mama spread her thick thighs wide open, revealing her strap-on dildo. Devlin Weed smiled and nodded. He brought his face to the dildo and kissed it. Lola Lane grinned as Devlin Weed began sucking on her dildo. Black femdom for black men is a reality and black men need to stop running from it. White guys are soft and way too eager to bend over for every random femdom. Dominant black women like Lola Lane find it more fun to peg black men. The brothers at least make it a challenge.

"Yes Mistress Lola," Devlin Weed replied as he sucked Lola Lane's dildo. The sexy black woman felt her pussy get wet as the middle-aged black male porn star with the huge black cock knelt before her and did as he was told. Next, Lola Lane bent Devlin Weed over and spread his ass cheeks. Taking some lotion, she lubricated his asshole. Without any further delay, Lola Lane pushed her dildo into Devlin Weed's asshole. Time for one of the O.G. black male porn stars to discover the awesome power of black femdom for black men. Black femdom without any black on black pegging just isn't fun. Got to smash that ass, for real.

"You've fucked my ass many times Devlin, this is sweet payback, and on Juneteenth of all days," Lola Lane said, laughing. Bucking her hips, the sexy black MILF slammed her dildo up Devlin Weed's asshole. The light-skinned, middle-aged black man moaned and groaned as the black woman's dildo invaded his asshole. What happens when a black woman bends over a BBC brother, a black man with a big black dick, and stuffs his ass with a dildo? The world doesn't end! Pure pleasure happens. How about that?

"Hmm, that is weird but fun," Devlin Weed said, groaning as Lola Lane stretched his asshole with her dildo. After a while, they switched things up. Devlin Weed lay flat on the bed and Lola Lane sat on his face, smothering his visage with her huge black ass. Black on black face sitting was a thing long before sexy soul sister and kinky porn star Vixen Vanity started doing it to her boo, black male porn star Tae. Lola Lane even snapped a chastity device on Devlin Weed's big black cock while smothering him. Yes, chastity devices work on black men with huge black dicks too. How cool is that?

"How was it?" Lola Lane asked Devlin Weed, much later. The two lovers stepped out of the shower, feeling good after a freaky good time. Devlin Weed playfully smacked Lola Lane's thick round ass. Feeling horny after all the black femdom stuff, Lola Lane grabbed Devlin Weed's big black dick and stroked him. Now free of the chastity device, he was hornier than ever. Lola Lane turned around and bent over. Devlin Weed smiled, smacked her big ass and then thrust his big black dick into her pussy. Lola Lane squealed happily as Devlin Weed began fucking her. Good times, folks. This is how these O.G. black porn stars do it. The best of the best. Peace.