Lolling with Laxmi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abbhi
abbhi
40 Followers

So I gave a sharp tug to the cord and her silken petticoat went down to her ankles with a swish. I instantly saw what she meant. She had a thong on with the thinnest cord running around her waist and supporting an even thinner thread running through the front and emerging between her buns for a few centimetres before joining the waist band. She was wearing it very, very low. This is why I had not been able to feel it through the peticoat material.

"It's beautiful!" I said as I tugged hard on the cord. The thin thread must have bitten into her front and back. She gasped in pain. "You really know how to dress." I said.

"Oh, go slow, it hurt me there. I bought it only today morning for this special meeting with you, after I received the message to meet you." she informed me. "I had to dress properly for our 'first' meeting. In that sense this is a virgin outfit, never removed from my body by any other man. You will be the first man to take it off me. And judging from the way you handled the cord, I seem to have made a correct choice of garments for you."

Once again she gave me that sweet innocent yet carnal smile, looking back over her shoulder, and once again our lips locked in a wet kiss, . We kissed hungrily. She was so aroused by this that she started grinding her buns on my erection.

"No ant in your lips either. The female ant must have left your sexy lips while you were busy removing my petticoat, and I am sure, by now it must have proceeded to enjoy the delicacy in your trousers," said my precious secretary naughtily, as she turned around and touched my bulging trouser front gingerly. "May I now open and see what it is up to?"

And without waiting for my permission, she knelt in front of me and started unzipping my trousers. As she knelt in front of me, I had a superb view of her beautiful shoulders adorned by her bra straps and the beautiful skin on the bulge of her boobs under the bra cups in front. Whilst on the rear her slim waist expanded from her bikini cord into a neat botton with two beautiful naked silky buttocks.

She undid the zipper and putting her hand inside grasped my cock beneath the brief. It expanded under her firm caress. Looking up at me she said with a sweet smile,

"If I were the female ant in your trousers, I would suck up this big bent banana till it ...." she left the sentence incomplete and undid the buttons holding my trousers in place. With loving hands she slid my trousers caressingly down my thighs. Simultaneously I reached and started caressing her bare shoulders.

When the trousers reached my ankles, she held them down with the toes of her feet, while I stepped out of them. In the meanwhile Laxmi started moving her fingers through the curls on my thighs. Then as she once again put her hands on the waist band of my shorts and inserted two fingers to pull them down, I placed my hands over hers and said,

"Hey, not so fast. I have to do some things before you take it out. You know a man must make a woman naked before he becomes naked himself."

"And why is that so...?" she asked, but let go of my waist band, and touched the bulge in front, before withdrawing her hand completely.

"Because.." I said, while I inserted two fingers of each hand under the shouler straps of her bra and pulling on them started raising her from her kneeling position; the fabric bit into her torso and she quickly got up. "Because, you women can be fondled all over for hours, where as we men can not hold as long. So let me check if the male ant has been caressing your beautiful bosom while you were looking for the female on my thighs."

"Please do it then" she whispered, when she stood up, "or the female will bring you to the finish, while you are still at my boobs!" As she said this, our lips met again and her mouth opened to admit my tongue.

We both knew that we were actually engaged in a full-fledged sexual act, which was going to culminate in exciting intercourse, but we were also enjoying this game pretending that we were merely helping catch the ant.

We kissed each other for an even longer time, while my hands undid the clasp of her bra on her back. As the two straps on the back hung loose and slid down, I started caressing her back. She moved closer and embraced me tightly, rubbing her now unsupported boobs under the cloth of her bra on my naked chest. Simultaneously our crotches met and rubbed against each other.

Suddenly I pushed her away and holding the two straps on her shoulders pushed them down her arms. She responded by squealing with delight as I caught her naked boobs in my hands and squeezed them gently. Then slowly I released them and bent forward to view them. Her boobs were smaller than Pam's but were firmer. The areolae were darker brown and the nipples were even darker, almost black. Their size surprised me. They were quite big compared to the size of her boobs. That explained why she was so sexy. My childhood tutor in sex, Shalini used to tell me that among bodily indications of the strength of sexual desire in a woman is the size of her nipples.

"Hmm, they are quite large and nice." I said.

"Oh thank you, for the compliment" said Laxmi.

"I think the male ant must have not only enjoyed sucking your wonderful nipples, I suspect it has entered the aperture on them." I said.

"What an idea!" Laxmi exclaimed, "and what will you do now, if it has gone in?"

"I will suck it out!" I lunged forward and took one of the black quivering beauties in my mouth. I started sucking it and it started erecting and further growing in my mouth. I let it out of my mouth and took the other beauty in my lips. But with my fingers I kept rubbing the nipple which I had just let off my mouth. Laxmi held my face tightly against her bosom and kept caressing my ears, kissing my forehead and murmuring under her breath.

Now I started moving my hands down her back and soon reached the waist band of her thong. She opened her buns by bending her knees. I took her invitation and started rubbing the thin cord in to her behind. She started squirming and holding my hand in her buns by pressing them together. I pushed them aside by holding each in one palm and then with the forefinger of my right hand, slid the now wet cord aside and started rubbing her there.

At this Laxmi pushed my head away from her boobs and whispered, "Do you think the ant must have entered there?"

"Without a shred of doubt, for any male would like to finger you there." I said huskily.

"Then insert yours in mine and catch the rapist." She uttered and immediately started kissing me.

"But it will go for the pussy first," I told her. "I will do it later." and with this I removed her thong completely.

Now she stood naked in front of me with our clothes strewn all over my office.

"Let me see how far the female has progressed," she said and holding the elastic in the waistband pulled my frenchie down. I stepped out of it and stood with my dong sticking out in front of me.

I then led her by her hand to the couch inside and made her sit on it.

"We will now check if the ant has gone in your pussy." I told her. She parted her thighs and kneeling in front of her I pushed her back so I could have a good look at her beautiful apparatus.

She was smooth-shaven there. The outer lips were slightly wrinkled and darker in color compared to the skin on her thighs. The inner ones were pinkish and glistening. They led to the wonderful mound which sat on top of them. I put a finger on it and started massaging it slowly in a circular motion. As I bent forward to have a closer look the sweet aroma emanating from there hit me in the face.

"No ant is visible here!" I informed her.

"He must be already inside, raping me." She now had started using the language that I like to use. "You took your own time getting here, didn't you?" she said with mock anger.

"I will still catch the fellow," I said and inserted a finger gently in her. She squirmed and grasped it with her muscles. Slowly I moved it in circles and she released it. It went smoothly in the slick hole. I operated it a few times tentatively.

"Push it deeper," she urged. "The ant must be in there."

I now used my index finger along with the middle finger and started probing deeper. I moved the fingers around as if to catch the ant. She lay still savouring the movement for some time. Then bending forward to look at me she said,

"How selfish of me to ignore the female which must be enjoying itself on your dick."

With this she reached forward and extracting my fingers I stood up in front of her. She clasped mine in her hand and bending forward started examining it. She caressed the scrotum with the other hand gently tracing the ducts which emerged from the testicles upwards.

She looked at the tip of my penis and seeing the little drop of fluid which had appeared there, gave it a quick lick.

"The female ant must have gone in this hole to eat this delicious meal." she said almost to herself and put the tip in her mouth. She sucked slowly and lovingly on it, then when she started putting it deeper, I stopped her.

"I think the male has gone deeper in you." I told her. "I could not reach deep enough with my fingers."

"Yes," she said, "we need some thing longer and thicker than your middle finger to reach deeper. What can we insert?" Then suddenly, as if noticing it accidently, she exclaimed, "Hey, why not try putting this inside me?" and shook my cock indicating what she wanted to be inserted.

"Oh, I had thought of it earlier, but did not know whether it would be appropriate to suggest to some one else's wife."

"You should not entertain such thoughts in emergencies, did I not tell you before?" she chided me.

I pushed her back and plunged onward as she fell backwards. She opened her thighs wide and guided my cock in her gaping hole as I lay on top of her.

"Put it deeper, deeper," she said in my ears, "catch the ant who is raping me right in front of you. Thurst harder, harder and crush him against the walls of my vagina." She started raising her pelvis to meet my thursts, keeping the rhythm.

Soon the room was filled with sounds of her moaning, my grunts and the slick, liquid sounds that were emanating from the sacred union of our organs.

"Now I will blast him with a shot of mine, and drown him in the flood." I said between gasps for breath, as I humped her faster and faster.

"Yes, and shoot out the female who is sitting and enjoying her self inside your cream-roll." she breathed.

Soon we were crying out in bliss and then it was all quiet except for our labored breathing as I lay on top of her.

Then she clung to me and pushing me slightly away from her face looked at me and said,

"What if the female ant shot from your cock has met the male ant already in my pussy?"

"They must be fucking each other inside you!" I said and I fell off her and over the edge of the couch, as we both started laughing uncontrollably.

abbhi
abbhi
40 Followers
12