Lollipops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Will slowed Ray pushed again on his asshole explorer and produced the last shots for the sperm latte in his mouth. He swallowed, holding onto Will's rigid body for support. Ray found Will's softening stick and sucked all he could before the ticklish post-explosion sensation overwhelmed Will.

Steve needed a break from Dave's ramming. Leslie had noticed the correlation between her strikes and Dave's thrusts and was at this point fucking Steve's mouth vicariously. She enjoyed this tremendously. Steve pulled off nearly toppling Dave with the shock of interruption. Dave moaned pleading with Steve to keep it going, but Steve slid down the underside of Dave's tree trunk and found his taut, moist balls.

When Steve was pressed down beneath Dave's shaft, burrowing into his crotch, Amy saw for the first time her brother's enormous, erect cock. Leslie slowed as she noticed too. Then sensing Amy's fixation on it, she dragged the belt lengthwise through Amy's soaking bush.

Leslie wanted to give Amy a view comparable to what she'd been giving Dave. So she rotated around Amy so she (and Leslie) could see Dave, and whipped Amy's ass from above with the belt folded so it didn't reach too far down her legs. She pressed her hot mound into Amy's lower back and pulled with her free hand grasping Amy's right ass cheek. She whipped more, feeling Amy's spasms and shrieks through her pussy. Then she switched hands and beat the other ass cheek to a flush red. Leslie kept watching Dave who seemed to almost gasp with every crack. Steve had pushed under Dave's balls forcing Dave to spread his legs wide. Feeling the weight of Dave's cock in his right hand as he pushed his tongue ever farther back made him nervous and excited.

Ray was watching with a full strength hard-on and no immediate relief in sight. He was also captivated by the vast array of cock shapes and sizes. He had long ago realized that woman are not clit, vaginal and of course breast clones but had never stopped to think about cocks. He had to try this one as well. So he gently pushed Steve down farther and glancing at Amy as if to apologize for taking her view, grabbed Dave's meat with both hands and fed it as far as it would go. Dave obliged by squatting more allowing Steve full access to his ticklish asshole.

Leslie couldn't believe the monster Ray'd become. That she'd unleashed. It made her so hot that she dropped the belts and spun around behind Amy. Leslie dropped to her knees and caressed Amy's bottom with her hands and then her cheeks. As she rubbed her face over Amy, she breathed the heavy cunt and ass aromas, spreading her own legs on the ground craving an intrusion. Starting from the top of Amy's ass, Leslie dragged her tongue through the deepening, sweaty crack. She circled and jabbed at the anus, feeling Amy buck with every push. She pushed harder until Amy couldn't balance. Amy leaned forward on her hands and Leslie inched forward to meet. Leslie took the shift as Amy's readying for the prize she desperately wanted Leslie to claim. So she did with all her tongue. Her face was glued to Amy. Her nose poked at Amy's asshole while her lower lip, stretched tight by her protruding tongue, pressed on Amy's clit.

Simultaneously, Steve found the angle and the courage to plunge into Dave's hole causing Dave to thrust forward and deeper into Ray than he could make himself go. Ray sucked with all his might. He envisioned a cum-filled balloon that would keep getting bigger until it popped, covering everyone. He sucked trying to load the balloon. Steve decided that he wanted back on the cock log and that Ray should pump the monster from behind. They switched.

Jessica, feeling cheated, by her spanking that ended when Will blew into Ray, maneuvered under Amy and Leslie. She presented her pussy to Amy's face and slid her own face under Leslie's dancing crotch. Leslie slammed down on Jessica's face and ground her pussy into her nose and mouth trying to fuck anything she could touch. Jessica pushed up hard with both hands and took control of Leslie's pleasure. Amy reeled from Leslie's attack and burned watching Jessica eat Leslie in turn. Overcome, Amy completed the pussy pinwheel by plunging head first into her friend Jessica. Jessica had arched her back, raising her hips to Amy wanting badly to receive. Having Amy inside her pushed her to dig harder into Leslie who could already barely breath for Amy's ass cheeks.

Dave and Will were the only witnesses to the women's monument to pleasureful collaboration. Will watched both piles of sucking people, noticing how the women pleasured each other in an endless circle and, how the men all focused on one who received all. Between Ray's tongue in his ass and the crazed women in front, chiefly Leslie's head grinding into his sister's whipped and willing ass, Dave lost control and climaxed into Steve's mouth. He groaned loudly as he discharged in slow, heavy waves.

The women, hearing this, and already on the fast track from their triple lick were sent over the edge. Starting with Leslie bucking over Jessica, who arched into Amy, whose knees collapsed, toppling both she and Leslie.

When Steve had finished swallowing he fell back onto the soft dirt thankful it was over but somehow not as regretful as he'd suspected. The women clung to each other riding down the wave until they felt relaxation wash over them allowing them to let go and lay in the dirt and leaves. Dave exhaled strongly and looked at both Steve and Ray, nodding appreciation for their efforts. Ray sat in the dirt with an ache in his cock from having been on the brink for so long and, furthermore, facing the prospect of not being satisfied soon. It was Jessica who commented on this sad fact, having been left in the cold a bit earlier. She suggested the boys, who had done nothing but receive help him out, but they were unresponsive. Eventually Amy offered to help Jessica in the effort.

It didn't take long after Jessica and Amy crawled seductively to Ray. Jessica nibbled his nipples while Amy kissed his thighs until they had him down on his back. Then they moved in on his aching erection. Jessica worked the head while Amy suckled his balls. Ray was sweating from trying to hold back and elongate the experience. Then Jessica switched to long, pressured strokes and Ray convulsed. Ray saw every moment of the afternoon from dealing cards to watching Leslie strip. From Steve's dick bobbing as they walked, to its sliding into his mouth. From Will's balls to his lightning shots of cum. From Dave's monstrous mouthful of cock to his clammy asshole. From the pile of spent women writhing upon each other in their post-climactic clutches to Jessica and Amy discussing getting him off so no one at all would leave unsatisfied. From the sight of the two strange women ravaging his cock to their honest, smiling faces after he had cum. Spent, Ray finally relaxed.

********

Jessica and Amy thanked Leslie, Ray and Steve for their services and said they had to get going. Leslie tingled as she said it would be wonderful to run into them again and offered a parting gift. She turned quickly and commanded Ray and Steve to bend over a fallen tree about 15 feet away, reminding them she was still in charge for a while. The strangers obliged, by smacking each of the upturned asses before leaving. Leslie completed the job, reddening them before leading the party home.

12