Lona Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fucking incredible!' she smiled. "The absolute best fuck I ever had in my life!"

Gary had fetched a glass of wine and a couple of fresh beers for us. He handed them over and then settled on the other side of Lona and the three of us talked about what a great time we were having. I remembered that we had taken photos earlier and went to retrieve them. With Polaroid pictures you had to remove a piece of paper from the face of the picture once it's been developed. So we lay on the sofa bed and revealed each picture. Lona was really pleased with most of them. She especially liked the shots of her sucking cock while the vibrator was in her pussy. After we had looked at all of the pictures Lona said that she hoped that we could take a few more. So I got the camera and she showed me how to load the film.

Gary was still in recovery stage so he volunteered to start as the camera man. Lona moved down as I lay on my back and began to suck me back to erect. Every few minutes she'd take my cock out of her mouth and rub it all over her face. Once while she was doing that I heard Gary tell her to look into the camera and then there was a flash as he took a picture. I moved Lona on to her back and then startled her chest and slid my hardness between her tits and Gary took another picture. I would slide up and Lona would raise her head up so that the tip of my cock could penetrate her lips. Gary took a few more pictures of me face fucking Lona and then suggested that we make another position change.

Gary and I sat next to each other on the edge of the sofa bed and had Lona kneel in front of us. Her left hand wrapped around my cock and her right around Gary's. She leaned over and took Gary in her mouth and sucked at him while her hand worked my cock. I took the camera from Gary and took a picture of her in that position. Once Gary was hard again she let him slip out of her mouth and bent over to me and took me in her mouth while she continued to jerk Gary. We got several good shots of her as she worked back and forth between us. Then I motioned to Gary and we both stood up and assumed a position on each side of Lona.

She knew what was expected and gripped our hard cocks and pulled them closer. I aimed the camera lens down as she got the heads of both cocks into her mouth and she looked up at us as her tongue danced around our cockheads and I took the picture.

We spent a good half hour taking pictures of Lona sucking our cocks and one of us fucking her while she sucked the other cock. Because we could only hold the camera at arm's length to take a picture we tested various positions to get a decent shot. The best picture ended up with Gary fucking her with her legs draped over his shoulders while I fed her my cock. We kept our erections through the picture taking but none of us approached orgasm as we were more interested in getting a good picture than cumming.

After we used up all the film we settled back down for some refreshments and looked at all the new pictures. Lona kept absent mindedly stoking us the whole time as we talked about the various shots and giggled over several of them. For about an hour we just hung out naked on the sofa bed, having something to eat and drink. We watched some TV with Gary and me taking turning eating Lona's pussy.

We were just talking when Gary very leisurely got up on the sofa bed and approached Lona. He didn't say a word just grabbed her head and pulled it toward his flaccid cock. Lona started sucking and licking on him. I played with her pussy and watched her bring Gary back to full erection. Then he had her get on top and slowly ride him. I figured I'd get in the action and moved around so Lona could suck me while she posted up and down on Gary's cock. There was no sense of urgency as we had all had several orgasms. We just took our time.

We experimented with all of the different positions we could think off. One of her favorites was when Gary and Lona were in a 69 with Lona on top. I entered her from behind. Gary licked her clit while I fucked her. Lona came in just a few minutes but didn't slow down for a second. I did my best not to slam my balls into Gary's head for this one.

We took another break and lay on the sofa bed, Lona between the two of us. I was kissing Lona and playing with her tits while Gary fondled her. I saw him look around and find the KY Jelly. "I'm going to fuck your ass." He told her as he slicked his cock with KY. When he was ready he moved up behind her as she lay kissing me. She moved her leg up across my body to make entry easier. She gasped briefly as Gary entered her ass. He gently and slowly fucked her while he played with her tits from behind.

"Fuck my pussy." Lona demanded when we broke a kiss.

I wasn't erect enough to accommodate her so I moved my body up and slipped my cock in her mouth so she could get me hard again. Gary watched her sucking my cock while he continued his slow fucking of her asshole. When I was nice and hard I slid back down so that Lona and I were facing each other and slid my cock between her legs. She reached down and took hold of my hardness; I felt her wetness as she rubbed me up and down her soaking slit. She pulled me gently forward and I felt my cockhead slide between her cunt lips. I could feel Gary's cock through the thin wall between her pussy and asshole as we both fucked her slowly. I kissed her as we both fucked her and she grunted and moaned as we applied ourselves to this leisurely pace. Ever so slowly our pace quickened as we fucked her. She came once and then cautioned us "Don't stop!"

Gary and I thrust harder and faster into her cunt and ass as we neared our orgasms. Lona seemed to be cumming nonstop her pussy spasming around my cock, her juices smeared over mine and Gary's balls. When I felt my orgasm approaching I figured I would break the unwritten rule and cum inside her this time because we weren't likely to be doing much more after this one. With a heavy grunt I buried myself as deeply inside her as I could and just let loose. Gary seemed to be mere seconds behind me as he emptied himself in her ass. We just all lay there until our cocks deflated and we naturally slipped out of her wet holes.

When Lona got her sense back she excused herself and went to the bathroom. We heard the shower start and Gary and I smiled at each other and exchanged a high five. We agreed that we were probably spent for that day and waited while Lona finished showering. In a few minutes she made her way out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and smiling from ear to ear.

We ate and drank some more. Gary and I took turns in the shower. We looked at the pictures that we had taken that day. We figured that the adventure was over because I knew that there was no way that I could cum again that day and Gary admitted as much. Lona however still wanted more. We washed off the cock shaped vibrator and spent some time fucking Lona with it and eating her pussy until she was finally ready to call it a night. Lona and I slept on the sofa bed that night and Gary slept in his bedroom. We were all up early the next morning and all a bit sore from the events of the previous day. I was sore but still ready to fuck some more. Lona was too sore to fuck but did give us each of us a nice blowjob before she headed home.

As she was headed out the door I stopped her, "What are you?" I asked.

Lona smiled and looked me in the eyes, "I'm a slut!" she said.

"No Lona, "I answered, "You are our favorite slut!"

12