London Adventures 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Urgh," she grunts as I start fucking her mercilessly. She's seen my caring side, well it's about time she sees the selfish side I tell myself as I increase my tempo and use her like my very own fuck toy.

She whimpers a little as I slap her ass as I continue fucking her. The room is filled with the plopping sound from her wet pussy and the sound of my hips hitting her ass every time I push in.

I can feel myself getting close but I want to push in as deep as humanely possibly, so I use my hands to pry her ass cheeks apart and push in an extra inch in. She arches her back and sobs loud as she feels my cock going deeper into the depth of her pussy.

She starts moaning louder and louder and matches my grunt as we continue our crazy fucking.

I don't know what came to me but I pull her towards the headboard and make her grab the headboard with her hands without breaking my stride.

She holds on to the headboard without questioning me as I get a grip of her curvy hips and continue my ramming.

As a grand finale, without pulling my cock out, I bring both my legs up and move into a squatting position while I hold on to her shoulders as I fuck her fast and hard.

The bed creaks with our fucking almost threatening to break, but I am beyond caring as I have only one goal and that is to cum deep inside her.

I grab hold of her hair and pull her head up as I reach the point of no return. My hips are a blur as my cock pistons in and out of her pussy.

"Urghhhh!!!!!" I bellow as I finally ejaculate deep inside her pussy. I see stars as my eyes dim and I can feel my cock head expanding inside her vagina as I spurt her inner wall with whatever cum I have left for the night.

My ejaculation triggers another orgasm in her, as she lifts her head up and literally howls as she cums as the same time as me. Her pussy muscles constricts and contracts around my cock as I finally empty my balls inside her.

I dislodge myself from her and slump on the bed, trying to catch my breath. My knees are screaming in pain and so are my thighs. My cock looks a mixture of purple and blue colour from all the fucking and I realise I am breathing through my mouth, gulping for air.

When I come back to my senses I realise the amount of carnage I've done to her body with our animalistic romping.

Anita's shoulder is red from the way I was holding her and her ass cheeks are bright red from the thigh slapping. In fact her right cheek has a whole implant of my right hand when I slapped her in-between our fucking.

I fearfully look at her thinking I may have overstepped my mark here, but she turns around and gives me a big kiss on my lips.

"That is by far the best sex I've ever had," she tells me with a satisfied smile, as she plonks down on her stomach.

"So sorry about the red marks on your back and ass hon," I sheepishly tell her as I rub it gently.

"Are you kidding me, for that kind of a sex session I won't mind if you brand me with a hot iron," she giggles, as she looks at my guilt ridden face.

"Few more minutes of this and I think we would have had to have a real awkward conversation with your friend regarding how we broke her bed," I grin at her as I pull myself next to her.

"Well knowing how wound up I was before I met you, I think she'll be very happy with what you've done for me," she smiles at me sleepily as I see her gently drifting off to sleep.

I can't hardly move but the gentleman in me forces me to move as I get out of bed and bring the duvet from the floor and cover her properly.

I'm in two minds to leave but looking at her gently breathe as she drifts into deep sleep I realise I would like to wake up to her and properly get to know her in the morning, so I get between the duvet and quietly slip in next to her.

I swear I see hers lips twitch into a tiny smile as I push her hair away and look at her face one last time for the night before I drift off in to the dream world.

12