London Fog Ch. 01

Story Info
Elizabeth escapes only to be caught again.
3.1k words
4.35
17.6k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone! This is my first story and I would love feedback. There is no sex in this chapter, but I hope you all enjoy anyways!

*****

Elizabeth enjoyed the suns warmth as she sipped her London Fog. Earl Grey, milk and vanilla, it helped soothe her. The morning had started off well, it was a special day. It had been one year since she escaped her former Master; Lord Nicholas Asbeey. Elizabeth shot a quick glance around her, a habit formed after many sleepless nights on the run. A year wasn't nearly long enough for her to put her guard down.

After her tea, Elizabeth went for a massage at a local spa. It felt so good to relax and let the stress of the year be worked out in professional hands. Elizabeth thought of Lord Asbeey, in the year she had stopped thinking of him as Master but had yet to drop the title of Lord from his name. No longer would Elizabeth allow herself to stay prisoner to a man she had left behind! From now on she would think of him as Nicholas.

Elizabeth felt her pussy warm at calling her previous captor by such an intimate name. She thought of his large hands and what they used to do to her. How they used to touch her and make her burn with passion - No! She must not allow herself to think of those things. She was free, a year had come and gone without a sign of Nicholas (there she thought it again!) and so now was the time to move on with her life!

Lord Asbeey sat at his desk, sipping a London Fog thinking of the young baby bird he would be caging today. She had no idea how much she missed him, he chuckled to himself. Just that morning she had been caught drinking his signature drink. Something he had introduced to her. She would soon find out that her place had always been under him. She belonged to him, and if he had to break her baby bird wings- so be it. He would with a smile on his face. He was in charge and she would come to understand that he had ALWAYS been in charge.

Elizabeth spent the better part of the early afternoon letting a masseuse work out the years' worth of anxiety. After the massage, the girls at the spa brought Elizabeth to the hot mineral pond. It was part of the package they explained to her, telling her to strip down and enjoy the water. It was hot and peaceful. Soon the girls returned with a large glass of lemon water, telling her she needed to rehydrate and make sure to drink plenty of water. Again, they left her alone to enjoy her cold water and hot pond. All too soon they returned. It was time to get dressed and pay. Elizabeth silently wished she could stay in the spa forever, no worries and just relaxing through the rest of her days. Elizabeth went to the front desk to pay. The clerk was overly friendly smiling real big, it started to make Elizabeth uneasy.

"Well aren't you the luckiest lady in town?" Big mouth drawled out, painfully sweet.

Elizabeth stared at the clerk confused, but quickly starting to panic, a sense of dread dropping to her stomach. "I am not sure what you mean Ma'am." Elizabeth asserted hoping this was some mistake and not, oh god. She could not even allow herself to think of what it could be, as she waited for Big Mouth to respond.

Nodding her head like she thought Elizabeth was just being coy Big Mouth grinned even wider, scaring Elizabeth. All Elizabeth wanted to do was turn around and run - but she had to pay first...

"Oh, was it a surprise?"

"Ma'am. I assure you I have no clue what you are talking about." Elizabeth groaned "I would just like to pay for my massage and be on my way!" Elizabeth felt her temperature go up, she was trying to breathe. Willing herself to not let panic to consume her.

Big Mouth stopped grinning like a maniac to look surprised for a second.

"Your spa treatment has been paid. I am sorry I thought you knew, well my my are you not the luckiest girl?!"

Elizabeth tried to breathe, she looked at Big Mouth who was smiling jealously now. She needed to go. Now. She had to get out! Elizabeth turned around and hurried to the door. Her grey car was parked close by. About a block north of the Spa House. Elizabeth glanced over her shoulder as she jogged to her car. So busy on looking behind her she did not notice the wall of Man that stood directly in her path until she collided with him.

"Ump. Hey." Elizabeth looked up and suddenly tried to turn and run away "HEY-!"

Strong hands held her arms down even as her feet tried to carry her away from him. Elizabeth fought, she bit, she cried, she kicked, and she started to scream until he bent down and coldly whispered in her ear.

"Remember last time you made a scene?"

A family had stopped to help her. They tried to scare Nicholas away, but he would not be stopped. It was her fault what happened to them and her fault alone. Elizabeth whimpered but otherwise stilled and quieted.

"Get in the car." It was a command and test. Nicholas had opened the passenger side of Her vehicle. How dare he?! After a year he expected her to just submit? Without a fight or anything?

"Let me drive. I know the way." Elizabeth stood tall not moving towards the car.

Nicholas stared at her. It freaked Elizabeth out, how statue like he was. Unmoving, and seemingly staring into her like he knew her.

"I said get in the car. I will not tell you again." His cold green eyes bore into Elizabeth telling her of the dark things he would do if she refused. With a small sniffle, and trying her best not to full on freak out Elizabeth walked over to the car and got in.

"Good girl. Doesn't that feel better? Finally, being back where you belong?" Nicholas taunted Elizabeth.

Tears flowed in streams down Elizabeth's face as she gasped for air. After all this time, she would be going back. How could this be happening. Was this one of her nightmares? Elizabeth watched Nicholas start the car, driving them back to her shitty apartment. Why they were going back there Elizabeth has no clue. She had assumed they would start the long drive right away. The drive was over too fast and soon Elizabeth was letting Nicholas into her apartment.

Lord Asbeey looked around the small room Elizabeth had called home for three months. It was pitiful. Elizabeth's cheeks were red and he assumed she was ashamed. How she decided this was better than being with him, was beyond Lord Asbeey's comprehension. She would have to be punished for her faulty reasoning. There was no other way to teach his little bird that she belonged to him.

"You should have known I would find you." Lord Asbeey advanced towards Elizabeth.

She had started to back up until finally she could go no further, and she was pinned against the wall. He leaned in close and smelled Elizabeth, she smelled the same, like honey, cream and faint lemons. She trembled beneath him. He knew she still desired him. Elizabeth had no idea that Lord Asbeey had known where she was the whole time. Always knowing that he would intervene on the year anniversary of her "escape". This whole thing was all a big sham. Elizabeth had never been free of him. He had known her every move, sometimes predicting her next move before she did herself. Lord Asbeey grabbed her chin willing Elizabeth to look at him.

"My little baby bird returns to the nest." Lord Asbeey kissed Elizabeth. Claiming her mouth as his. After a few moments, he pulled away. His green eyes flashing with authority. "You were planning on going to dinner at McGrowl's tonight, were you not?"

Elizabeth shook her head, tears falling from her dark eyes. Lord Asbeey did not know if she shook her head as a no, which they both knew would be lying. Or as a reflex. Shock could be setting in.

"Elizabeth answer me!"

"Y-Yes.? Yes, I was going there!" Elizabeth's tears flowed faster, as she gave little gasps for air. Panic had obviously set in.

"I picked out an outfit for you to wear tonight. Get ready, we have reservations."

The outfit lay on Elizabeth's bed. Obviously Nicholas (ha! She was still thinking it) had been in her apartment while she was out. The outfit went against everything Elizabeth stood for. The bright pink skirt was short and skin tight. Matched with a tiny lacey black top and tall black pumps. A velvet choker sat next the clothes. It matched the skirt and taunted Elizabeth. The choker was not quite a collar but it was obviously meant as a temporary replacement for the real thing, Elizabeth's stomach turned over, making her ill. He wanted her to parade around this town that she had lived in as a common slut?

"Please. Nicholas." Elizabeth said his name without thinking. In a second he was standing over her grabbing her arm. He dragged her to the bed and pulled her over his knee.

"Three spankings, counted properly." And with that his hand came down hard on Elizabeth's back side.

"One!" Elizabeth yelped trying to cover her ass with her hands.

"One what?!" Nicholas demanded.

"One... Sir?" Elizabeth hoped it was enough to get him off her back. She could not go back to calling him Master.

Nicholas grabbed her skirt and yanked it down. Her panties went next, leaving her ass and pussy bare for him to look at. Elizabeth shuddered. It was because she was scared she tried to tell herself. Who was she kidding? She was dripping wet and soon Nicholas would know how turned on she was! She couldn't help it, there was just something about the man.

"One what?" Nicholas asked again as he sent another loud slap upon Elizabeth's ass.

"One! Lord Asbeey, please don't make me say it." Elizabeth sobbed, the last bit of her freedom blowing away.

"You know the rules my little baby bird. One what?!" Nicholas's voice sounded with anger and the blow that landed on her ass was harder then she could ever remember.

"One, Master!! There I said it! Are you happy now?" Elizabeth broke down, putting her face into the blanket as she struggled to breathe and get ahold of herself. He had found her and already debased her to the lowest level of human. Elizabeth felt Nicholas's hand rub her ass where he had hit her. She couldn't help it, her pussy started to burn along with her ass. Aching for something long forgotten.

"Oh Elizabeth my lovely little bird, I will make you sing for your disobedience. For now, though we will finish and then get dinner do you understand?"

"Yes Master." Elizabeth did not have the energy left to fight him. She counted the next two spankings like a good girl. Soon they had freshened up and were headed out in public. McGrowl's was a hot spot and Elizabeth knew that people she had befriended would see her tonight. It was embarrassing to think about. Her outfit made her look like the piece of ass Nicholas had made her into. Nicholas. She would not stop calling him that in her head. It was her only way to relieve some of the pressure of not being in control of her own life.

Too soon the car pulled into the parking lot at McGrowl's. Elizabeth glanced nervously at all the cars parked.

"We could just keep driving. Make it back in time for breakfast tomorrow. We don't have to do dinner I am not even hungry" Elizabeth babbled at Nicholas.

"Not go in? But then we would miss out showing all your friends how you really are. Have they ever even seen you in makeup? I want to show off the sexy little bird that hid in plain view." Nicholas laughed," and you obviously don't want to. What better reason than that to make you? Now Elizabeth look at me." Nicholas reached over and grabbed her hand caressing it for a moment. Once he had her undivided attention he explained her rules.

"You will not make any small talk to anyone unless they directly speak to you. Then you will keep your answers short, sweet, and upbeat. We had a break and today we decided to get back together. I am your husband if anyone asks. I will order for you. You will drink anything I have the waiter bring. If you make a scene, if you bring attention to us, if you so much as act out of place even a little bit - you will be punished quickly. We both know how people don't like to mind their business so let's keep this pleasant shall we?"

Inside was dimly lit, soft music played and voices were kept low. It was meant to be romantic. Elizabeth sneaked a glance at Nicholas. He looked like he belonged in this setting. High end wine, filet minion. He did belong Elizabeth reminded herself, he came from old money and had connections all over the place, hence her predicament. The host was waiting at his podium.

"Your reservation?"

"Lord Asbeey"

"Ah, yes, we have been waiting for you Lord Asbeey. Your server is on his way. Please this way is the lounge while you wait."

Elizabeth had ironically thought about how she would never see the inside of the lounge, and of course her cursed mind had added unless Lord Asbeey was present. Now here she was in that exact situation. A part of her wanted to make the best of it but the stubborn part of her wanted to make sure dinner was a mess. That wasn't an option, Nicholas had reminded her what would happen if she didn't play her part.

A bar sat across the back wall, tables and couches scattered throughout the room. A few couples sat around chatty in a seductive manner. Something about this place screamed sex and money. It made Elizabeth both uncomfortable and horny.

"Miss this?" Nicholas watched her take in the room.

"Of course, I do. But that doesn't mean anything."

"I'm sure." Nicholas gave Elizabeth a look that told her he did not believe it didn't mean anything.

They sat at a table with some wine while they waited for their table. It didn't take long and soon they were seated at a secluded table overlooking the terrace. The second floor of McGrowl's was another area Elizabeth had noticed before Nicholas had intruded on her life- again. Looking down Elizabeth noticed her glass was almost empty, surprising her. Obviously, she was nervous and trying to escape. Not that there was a chance. The waiter was a nice looking young man, Nicholas chatted with him as if this was a night to celebrate. Filling her glass, the waiter departed giving them time to go over the menu. Elizabeth sat with her hands in her lap. Nicholas would order for her anyways, no use looking and asking for what she wanted.

"Steak and Lobster. "

"What?" Elizabeth glanced up.

"You wanted Steak and Lobster correct?"

"Yes..." Elizabeth was surprised he remembered. Nicholas probably thought it would get him some brownie points - it didn't. It was all an attempt to control her feelings about him, she was not going to feel anything for this man. Of course this didn't stop Elizabeth's cheeks from turning red or stop the flutter that went through her core.

The waiter returned and took their orders, filling up Elizabeth's glass for a third time. Nicholas made small talk while they waited for their dinner. Elizabeth was just starting to think it wasn't so bad when Nicholas's hand landed on her thigh. Eyes wide Elizabeth looked at Nicholas. Surely he wouldn't do anything in public?

"Take your panties off." Nicholas leaned over and gruffly whispered, sliding his hand up Elizabeth's leg.

"Here?" Elizabeth's voice quivered. This was too much. Someone might see. She had not done anything even remotely risky in a year.

"Yes my baby bird here. It is dark, no one is looking. You better hurry before our waiter comes back."

Elizabeth shook as she slowly rolled her skirt up enough to grab her thong. This was not what she had in mind for the night. Quickly Elizabeth slipped her panties off and handed them to Nicholas waiting hands. Looking Elizabeth in the eyes and adding to her embarrassment, Nicholas brought the thong to his nose and smelt them.

"Seems like you are having a better time then you pretend."

Elizabeth's face burned and she turned away unable to look at Nicholas anymore. After a little while the waiter brought out their meals. It smelled so good, Elizabeth hadn't realized how hungry she was. They ate mostly in silence both enjoying their meal and some peace. Dessert was skipped and with one more glass of wine they were finally finished.

"Are you ready to return?"

"As ready as I can be." Elizabeth's mood darkened again. Amazing food couldn't distract the growing panic that resided in Elizabeth's chest. How could she be going back, she had finally thought she was free...

The drive was long and Elizabeth slept most of the way. By the time they drove up to the compound Elizabeth had worked herself up, she was trying to hold it together and failing.

"Please. Don't do this. I would never tell you should know that I was gone a year never told anyone. I promise I will be an old maid! I would never have sex again please Nicholas!" Elizabeth cried, not realizing the mistake she made.

"Who?" Lord Asbeey voice was calm but.

"I'm sorry, Master! Please, I'll call whatever please just don't make me go back." Elizabeth's voice came out in gasps. Her face was blotchy, tears running down her cheeks. Lord Asbeey almost felt bad for her. She was just starting to realize her predicament. Lord Asbeey ignored her, smiling to himself. The car pulled up to his mansion, one of the largest in the compound. A middle-aged man came hurrying out opening the driver side door.

"My Lord, it is good to have you back" the man bowed low.

"Thomas." Lord Asbeey greeted his butler warmly. "See to Elizabeth. Straight to her rooms."

"Of course, my Lord right away."