London Underground Ch. 03

Story Info
More from the kinky Guild of hedonists.
4.1k words
4.66
19.8k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plusher
Plusher
31 Followers

***** AUTHOR"S NOTE - thank you all for your votes and comments, hopefully you'll like this chapter just as much *****


A shaft of weak autumn sunlight penetrating between the bedroom curtains rouses Suzy from a deep dreamless sleep, her mouth is dry but she feels rested, her limbs loose and languid, she rolls onto her back pressing herself against the mattress as she stretches and yawns. Raising herself on one elbow she reaches for her phone to check the time, 10.15 am, the text alert from Alex still on her home screen, a reminder to call him.

Smiling she grabs the remote controller eager to check her overnight ratings; as the screen warms up Suzy's gaze is caught by the a bulge under the covers, she grins widely as she remembers she is still wearing her super toy; she steals a peek under the duvet, the sight of the fabulously realistic phallus sending a thrill through her, her cunt clenches around the massively swollen internal dong causing a flood of lubrication, she wriggles sensually, her thighs pressed together as the nerve endings in her muscular walls awaken.

The Guild homepage has fully loaded now and amazingly she and Alex are still headline news, rating higher than anything else in the past 24 hours. The film cuts in as she is on her knees in front of Alex, tasting him for the first time, the sight of his beautiful member making her clit throb, her hand trailing down her body she grasps the rubber cock at its root, her middle finger pushes the vibe control behind the still empty scrotum holding it down to accelerate the sensations internally to an extreme intensity, pressing the oval pad hard against against her slit, knees raised, thighs splayed wide Suzy pumps the cock with a punishing rythym, the vaginal probe swelling and throbbing in response, bumping her cervical opening and creating waves of pressure against her full bladder, her clit tingling deliciously from the vibrations and the effort of holding her urine in.

Closing her eyes she focuses on the sensations as blood rushes to swell her cunt, still so sensitive from the night before, jerking her hips upwards pumping into her fist like a horny boy; loving that she can wank this way, pulling her cock to cause exquisite penetration, so ironic and delicious. The sounds of Alex's arousal on the film washing over her as her strokes become short and fast rocking her hips now her clit gliding over the textured pad it's pressed against until a slow rolling orgasm breaks over her like a wave, her hips raised taughtly, buttocks clenched as she spasms grinding the toy into her. Fuck that was goooood!

Many times she had witnessed Niall's furiously intense morning wank, just a routine morning function to him, a need to be addressed like shaving or dressing, but it never seemed to move him like that had. He never wanted to fuck in the mornings, was always grumpy and dismissive, even at weekends, that she didn't miss at all!

Panting Suzy opens her eyes; she desperately needs to pee, a delicious thought crosses her mind and she hops out of bed and heads naked to the bathroom, her heavy breasts swinging above her incongruously impressive erection as she hurries. Sitting on the toilet seat facing inwards toward the cistern she leans forward so her prosthetic prick is pointing below the rim and holding it in place with one hand she lets loose her pee slowly, smiling gleefully as she's peeing like a man, an unexpected sexual thrill shivering between her clit and her nipples as she watches the pee cascade into the water.

finishing her ablutions Suzy crosses to her luxurious shower cubicle, her stomach rumbling she realises she hasn't eaten since lunchtime the previous day, stepping under the steaming cascade and releasing the gel back into the scrotum of her toy, deflating it she finally withdraws it with a sigh, letting it fall into the dark slate shower tray, she'll clean it properly later and set it to charge. Reaching for her favourite Neal's Yard Apothecary luxury shower cream she lathers her skin creating clouds of fragrant bubbles her hands gliding over her flesh as her mind wanders.........

*
*
*

The only other time she's peed wearing the toy was at a Guild Sunday session about a year earlier when she'd not long had it. Sev had convinced her to wear it out and she'd spent the whole weekend getting acquainted with it until on Sunday afternoon she bathed in preparation, then dressed with the toy in place, the balls full and the anal probe retracted. To ensure it's security and avoid any worries about losing it she had threaded the fine silver hawser though her piercing rings in a criss-cross fashion and secured with one of her tiny silver padlocks.

Wearing a pair of PVC chaps and a peephole PVC bra Suzy had accompanied Sev to the Sunday gang bang session where she had demonstrated the toy's effectiveness while watching a group of Sev's acolytes cavort on a huge bed, all young nubile lads in their early 20s coupling and tripling as they desired, a writhing mass of wet mouths, turgid cocks and willing assholes; kissing, sucking, wanking and fucking at will, rolling around in each other's cum as the orgiastic frenzy possessed them.

Sev and Suzy sat side by side watching intently; he with his hand working her cock and squeezing her balls, growling a filthy running commentary in her ear while she stared, transfixed by the scene, viciously rolling and puling at her nipples through the leather peepholes until they were sore, swollen and bruised, obscenely so, almost as if she had been flogged. While Sev was pleasuring her his monster of a cock was being worshipped by one of the older Guildsmen who frequented the coffee shop where he worked.

The man, in his late 60s she estimated, was naked except for a leather harness holding a steel cock and ball cage in place, a urethral probe and steel anal plug completed the configuration to render him powerless and wanting; although holding Sev's unfeasibly thick 13" monster shaft in both hands, stroking it firmly and rhythmically, while rubbing Sev's copious precum all over his face seemed to be causing a painful looking swelling and some seepage inside the steely confines.

Sev's cock is disproportionately big, especially in relation to his compact stocky frame; he's a real freak of nature and before his induction into the Guild sex had been repeatedly unsatisfactory for him, in fact he'd never achieved full penetration. On this occasion however the writhing man orgy was making his asshole throb, he longed to be butt fucked 'til he sprayed like a fountain.

Directing the old man's face to Suzy's rubber cock he lubed it up in the caged one's mouth while he unhooked and discarded Suzy's bra; cupping her huge limpid globes and laving them all over with his tongue before drooling spittle into her cleavage. Finally Sev straddled Suzy's huge rigid phallus, still suckling her tits hungrily as he teased his hungry asshole and perineum with her massive spit covered toy; the old man kneeling back now watching closely as Sev sank slowly down onto Suzy's fat cock, nestling his own monster shaft between her swollen double J's, mashing her drool covered tits together as he began to hump, revelling in the dual sensation of her never failing fat crown against his prostate and the slick sliding electric thrill of fucking her sumptuous cleavage, panting in her ear for her to fuck him, to make him her bitch.

Suzy tensed her thighs, just using her hips to thrust upwards, gripping Sev's muscular buttocks, each thrust sending wave after wave of pleasure through her, the silver hawser pulling her piercings as she moves, sharp twinges of pain amplifying and harmonising with the internal thrusting and swelling; catching glimpses of the frantic clusterfuck as Sev moves against her.

In her head she's in that pile of writhing maleness, her everlasting erection spearing whomever she fancies; fucking like a man with wild abandon, her hips bucking brutally now, she's aware of Sev releasing her tits and leaning backwards sinking down even further on her shaft; his hands a blur over his massively congested purple glans as he erupts in the most spectacular cum shower Suzy has ever witnessed. so violent is his ejaculation that five or six thick gloopy ropes shoot clear over his head landing on the old man's upturned face as he kneels before them.

The clenching of Sev's asshole around her prick is so strong it causes an intense tsunami of swelling and thrusting in her spasming cunt and Suzy grunts and bucks to her own crashing orgasm. They stay coupled in afterglow for a long moment, both clenching and releasing, savouring the throbbing aftershocks; Sev's liquid snake at half mast now, leaking the last of his seed against her belly.

Smiling Sev lifts Suzy's hand to his lips and kisses it while dismounting her in one swift movement, his free hand reaching down to gather the rest of his cum from her soft flesh and with a flick of his wrist spattering the old man's chest with it, gesturing to him as he exclaims:

" just look at the filthy old fuck fucker covered in my muck!" Laughingly gazing into Suzy's eyes Sev asks; "can you piss with that Suze? He looks like he needs hosing down."

"I think so," she answers chuckling, "I've never tried, but it is designed to be able to."

Gripping her elbow to help her up Sev urges Suzy to try; she realises her bladder is full and holding the cock tightly against her throbbing vulva she tilts her bum up and back to direct the cock towards the cum stained old man who licks his lips in anticipation, a look of abject longing in his eyes. Urged on by the old Guildsman's expression and Sev's eagerness Suzy releases her bladder, watching in amazement as a pale stream of urine soon erupts from her prosthetic, bathing the elder who has shuffled forward on his knees to be sure of a good baptism, his eyes closed he turns his face in her stream, cleansing himself of Sev's thick semen.

Out of the corner of her eye Suzy notices Sev staring mouth agape in wonder as he watches this oh so womanly woman hosing his cum from a sub with a hugely realistic phallus; she also notices the old sub's twitching hips as he kneels, knees splayed wide, trying unsuccessfully to chafe himself in his restraint to achieve orgasm as her warm stream trickles over him. Grinning widely as Suzy shakes the final drops of piss onto the sub's face Sev grabs her hand and leads her away, her cock swaying as she walks; inwardly very impressed with both the toy and how natural it feels held in by the silver hawser.

Niall had ensured that Suzy's piercings were eminently functional as well as decorative, he wanted to be able to seal or splay her at his whim and also have the option of hanging weights or leading her about using the piercings. Consequently she had been thoroughly prepared for the procedures over time, starting with the laser hair removal and subsequent recovery, her skin needed time to de-sensitise before the next procedure; the eight piercings with silicone captive ball rings. The Guild piercers, as with all Guild crafts people were consumate professionals, keeping a close eye on her healing and also schooling Niall in the correct procedure for stretching these holes to finally be able to accept the current 5mm silicone flesh tunnels in which her 18mm solid silver rings were now fitted, soldered in place.

From the first time they were naked together Niall had been spellbound by her naturally fleshy and large vulva: he loved to play with her, stretching, pinching and biting her cunt at will. Suzy had always been conscious that she had bigger lips down there, both sets, however her inner lips although full are quite neat and unusually her outer labia have always hung lower. Shortly after Suzy had agreed to take Niall as her Dom he had begun a regime of vacuum pumping her cunt, ordering her to continue the pumping daily; telling her she was his beautiful fat uddered freak, sturdily built for hard use, his luscious fucktoy and as such her cunt needed to be just as big and tempting to attract the huge dicks she craved like the cock hungry slut-cunt she was. He told her nature had given her a great start and he would now revel in the task of developing her.

Niall being the sadistic OCD bastard that he was had commissioned a full photographic record of the process, thousands of photographs of her splayed in various locations being pumped, pierced and stretched; hours of video footage capturing her wails, moans, screams and the passage of sensation and emotion over her features during her regeneration into Topsy B Fox.

He had presided over the enlarging and modification of her cunt for a ten month period, at the end of which her piercings were completed to his satisfaction; her labia majora hung down a clear 3 inches, the capillary blood vessels permanently engorged from pumping and stretching so that;

"her twat swells like a fucking baboons' arse at the slightest stimulation;"

as she had once heard Niall boast to a massively well hung African Prince who was guest of honour at a Guild party the weekend before she was taken to be pierced.

She remembers that night very clearly, how Niall'd strapped her to a St. Andrews' cross in a private playroom at the Guild's dungeon club and invited a steady stream of players to touch her up, to make her swell for the Prince who watched from his seat while being expertly masturbated by 3 nubile servants wearing shiny latex gloves; one paying exquisite oral and digital attention to his anus and scrotum, the other two lubing and manipulating the biggest fattest black shaft she had ever seen. Niall of course knowing how she would be compelled to watch longingly as the slim latex covered hands formed a slick tunnel for the Prince to fuck.

The Prince in turn intently watching Suzy's arousal as Niall directed her tormentors, not letting anyone linger long enough to cause her anything but frustration. A frustration that was twisted like a knife in her guts when Niall was invited to sit beside him and take his pleasure with one of the rubbery slaves in return for the splendid arousal Suzy was causing the Prince. Of course Niall chose the tallest, skinniest slave and delighted in bending her double between his thighs, her face against her ankles, perfectly exposing her fuckholes to him to toy with, his eyes locked on Suzy's as he stroked his fat prick against the slaves cunt and asshole, getting it all slick in her nectar and so very hard, his face a mask of cruel amusement as he watched her dismay at seeing two huge cocks disporting in her view while he verbally directed passing Guildsmen and women to deliver the briefest of teasing touches and licks to her cunt, tits and asshole.

Both Niall and the Prince had climaxed copiously while witnessing her building frustration, every inch of her flesh singing for release, straining against her bonds; her eyes compelled to watch the spurting phalluses, one she knew and loved and one she'd love to know, be stretched by if her master allowed. A wet pool of her desire soaked the floor under her swollen throbbing cunt, her nipples ached and her asshole spasmed as she watched the Prince bloom and shoot almost 8 feet in a long gush of milk white semen, grunting loudly, while Niall ploughed the skinny, bendy black girl's asshole brutally, shuddering as he too came hard, pulling his cock out to allow the last of his load to mark her smooth chocolate coloured skin as he effortlessly bent her to him as if she were weightless.

Suzy's cheeks burned in shame at her size while she writhed in need; logically she knew Niall valued her strength, her sturdy plushness, her resilience and stamina, the way her soft white flesh yielded and marked, the welcoming comfort of her, but such was the mental bondage between them at that time that she was hurt by his gloating enjoyment of a woman less than half her size. Tears streaked her face as Niall approached her, his semi erect prick dripping cum as he walked; smirking he leaned his tall slimness against her, crushing her tits between them painfully, his huge paw covering her mouth to stifle her sobs as he hissed in her ear, his thick Ulster accent so arousing to her:

"Why are you crying cunt? Do you think I'm being unfair?"

Mutely Suzy nodded

"Well cunt, the Prince was just telling me how he thinks a fat slut like you could be fun to play with, lot's of big wet holes, lots of folds of soft flesh to rut against, tits so big he could get lost in them; commenting how he could tell you were a size queen, how he loved the look of lust in your eyes as you watched him cum. He offered me a trade, 24 hours with you in exchange for me having 24 hours with his three slaves............but if YOU think I'm being unfair then.......................I don't know........."

A massive sob wracks Suzy's body; she feels so wretched, so abjectly used and betrayed by Niall; she truly despises his cruel streak, hates how he can wound her so deeply with mere words; yet her heart hammers so hard behind her ribs as he speaks, her cunt twitching in response to his proximity. Saying no more Niall removes his hand from her mouth and producing a cloth blindfolds her, forcing three fingers between her teeth and holding her tongue down as he introduces a ball gag securing the straps at the back of her head; automatically Suzy thrusts her tits out expecting the bite of rope, the exquisitely searing torture of clothes pegs or clamps, even the sweet sting of his hand on her swollen cunt; the whirlwind of thoughts and fears in her mind steadying beginning to enter her calm sub state, as he takes possession of her body again; expecting to be punished for her brattishness.

"No, no, no, sweet Suzy!" Niall sing-songs tauntingly, "no bindings, clips or clamps for you today, just your own company for a wee while to think on just how unfair your Master is....."

Suzy gulps around the ball gag, sniffing back final sobs, knowing she needs to keep her airways clear when gagged this way, her entire body taught with desire as she listens to Niall and the Prince chatting as they leave the room.

The velvety silence envelops her, odd muffled sounds trickle in from the main play area, she imagines for a moment that she hears Niall's deep rumbling laughter as she is left alone, bound, gagged and blindfolded, feeling utterly wretched and abandoned, simultaneously hating and missing Niall, rage and frustration still burning along with desire deep within. She tries to empty her mind, concentrating on the sensations of being bound like this, pressing her limbs and buttocks back against the smooth wood of the cross, focusing on the coolness, centering herself, allowing her mind to drift, resigned to wait as long as he wants her too; fervently hoping that he won't become distracted and forget about her.

Suddenly Suzy flinches, wrenching herself against her bonds; while she'd been daydreaming something slick and cool had slid over her swollen cunt, her eyelids snapping open under the blindfold, gasping around the ball gag as her heart rate soars. The cool slickness now slides along the sides of each breast, someone is behind her, she can just make out soft breathing when a quiet exotically accented female voice urges;

"be still beauty, my sisters want to explore you..........so pale, so soft!"

Suzy realises that the voice belongs to one of the Princes' slaves, the cool slick tingle caused by her lubed latex clad hands which now slide under Suzy's heaving breasts, hefting her pale flesh, long slim fingers rippling over her sensitive nipples, leaving trails of lube. A cool breeze eliciting the puckering of her huge pale aureolae as the second slave blows on them lightly, her nipples erecting in response to the twin sensations of fingers and breath.

Four more slim slick hands trail lightly over her now, goose bumps rising in their wake as Suzy shivers, her cunt responding to the slave's caresses with a slew of lubrication which is gathered by more limber digits and smeared over her puffy labia and engorged clit, the cool touch momentarily quenching the heat there then moving away leaving her, throbbing, bereft.

Plusher
Plusher
31 Followers
12