London Underground Ch. 04

Story Info
Alex has an epiphany.
4.2k words
4.64
9.6k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plusher
Plusher
31 Followers

****Author's Note - thanks again for all your votes and comments, for all who are waiting for Alex and Suzy's reunion I promise it WILL happen in Ch 5. If you are discovering this story for the first time, please have a look the preceding chapters as well to make more sense of the tale ***

Alex returns to the University halls of residence on an adrenaline high, his step bouncing as he regains the sanctuary of his room. Kicking aside a small rainforest worth of pizza delivery leaflets and club flyers that had been pushed under his door as he enters. Students are paid a pittance to deliver this junk mail within the halls and to Alex it has always been an extremely irritating downside to the general amenity of halls living but this evening as he flicks on the light and closes the door he finds he no longer cares so much about the waste of time and paper that the flyers represent. His room is the same but his eyes are viewing it differently, almost from an elevated perspective, like an out of body experience, as if he no longer 'belongs' in this environment.

At 21 he's just started the final year of his degree, for the past few weeks he's felt in an almost liminal state, like a larva starting it's metamorphosis into the adult form; no longer fully a student but not yet a convincing member of the mature populace either.

That day's experience with Suzy has only served to amplify the disconnect and now he stands in a the familiar space feeling acutely alien, his books and laptop on the desk incongruous to him, somehow not his domain anymore. Alex recognises the feeling, he'd experienced something similar when he'd first arrived at the University three years ago, both the bustling grimy city and the relentless ant hill like atmosphere of the halls such a culture shock to him, so different from the sleepy Devon town he'd grown up in. Now again it seems he's entering a period of transition.

As he shucks his jacket and switches on the the kettle, noticing a copy of a popular 'lads mag' in the pile of paper detritus behind the door. A yellow sticky note blaring out between the pages bearing the scrawl of his friend Ravi who lives in the room across the hall; one word in block capitals "THIS!!!" accompanied by an arrow. Opening the magazine at the marked page Alex sees there's actually a whole mass of arrows on sticky notes haloing a topless photo of his and Ravi's shared crush, a nubile young soap opera actress whom they've discussed in lewd terms many times, wondering if and when she would do a skin shoot.

Alex chuckles softly, what a day! Not only does he get the fucking of his life but Ravi finally gets to see his ideal woman topless. Ravi has circled a web address in red where the rest of the shoot can be viewed by members of the magazine's fan page which explains why he's happy to push his copy of the magazine under Alex's door, but then knowing Ravi he's probably gone out and bought all his friends their own personal copy. Grinning Alex takes out his phone and calls him, it rings just twice before he picks up:

"Alex my man, you got my gift then? You knocked one out on her yet?"

Alex chuckles at Ravi's obvious glee and his picturesque turn of phrase, shaking his head as he replies,

"Not yet bro, I just got in, I'm a bit knackered actually. Have you?"

"To tired to wank man???!!!" Ravi exclaims his pitch raising in exasperation; "You fucking lightweight! I'm so dehydrated I've had to come to the pub to re-energise. You should come down, Dave is letting us look at the pics on the 52" internet TV. He's taking his time polishing those glasses behind the bar now mind you - dirty bastard!"

Alex laughs as Ravi's garrulous enthusiasm continues, how on earth he'll cope with making the transition to being a sombre barrister is a question Alex has mused many times. Ravi has the intelligence and the drive to succeed but is such an effusively alive person that it is jarring to think of him buttoned down by laws and codes of conduct.

"Thanks for the offer, but I really am bollocksed, gonna eat & crash, have one for me and I'll maybe see you tomorrow?" Alex replies

"Fair enough man, you fucking geriatric! Get logged on and have a look at the rest though, guaranteed bonersville, your dick'll be bruised and battered like mine by morning."

Ravi hangs up and Alex pictures him tossing his phone away with disdain, tutting and rolling his eyes at Alex's boring attitude; as for having a bruised and battered dick.......well, if only he knew!

Glancing at his watch Alex extracts a cook-chill lasagne from his tiny fridge, and puts it into the microwave oven to cook. He's missed the catered dinner this evening so ping-ping food it is. Pouring hot water from the kettle into a mug containing instant coffee and sugar he flips through the magazine disinterestedly while he waits for his food to cook, musing on the events of the afternoon as he lounges back on his messy bunk. The whole scenario seems unreal now in reflection but yet the dull ache in his cock and balls reminds him it did happen, an involuntary twitch in his groin takes him by surprise as the images in his mind rekindle his arousal, flashes of sensation play through him like muscle memory.

Alex is dumbstruck, never before has a sexual encounter stayed with him so vividly, although in his limited experience with girls there have been some stand out moments. His height and athletic build have ensured that he's had his share of conquests, where his quiet studious personality means that he's never been a babe magnet. Most girls he's dated have been either gorgeous but one dimensional and so he easily bores of them or studious types whom he could talk to but didn't necessarily fancy that much.

Growing up on the North Devon coast Alex naturally learned to surf. As a skinny lanky boy it didn't come naturally but he worked hard to find a style and technique that suited him and being a strong swimmer he joined the local surf lifesaving club as a teen. From turning 16 to leaving for university Alex took a shift each Saturday alongside the regular lifeguards at his local beach and acted as part of the water patrol for local surf competitions. Gradually his shoulders broadened and he gained upper body muscle mass and definition through swimming and paddling out through the surf, he liked his filled out triangular shape and so did the girls it seemed.

For almost a year before he left for London Alex had dated a girl he'd lusted after all through high school, a confident beautiful blonde, 5'8" with long tan legs and a perfect figure, perky B cups adorned her narrow frame and crowned her perfection. Her name was Abbi, her family owned the local holiday park where Alex had worked cleaning caravans one summer; her uncle ran the local surf shop/cafe bar and Abbi was their poster girl, in short she was beach royalty in his tiny home town.

Alex and Abbi made a cute couple, everyone said so and they had been ecstatically happy for about eight months, going to parties, taking long walks together, hanging out at the beach until late at night with a fire of driftwood. Making love in an unused caravan at the back of the holiday park or under the stars on a picnic rug overlooking the tumbling surf, exploring and experimenting as teens do, seeing what would go where and whether this felt better than that. Alex discovered that Abbi was quite good at wanking him and also that if he sucked her clit while fingering her pussy she'd go wild and bounce on his cock 'til they both reached orgasm. All good wholesome sexy fun. Abbi had taken Alex's cherry, and she had been a great first love...........for a while.

The final three months of their relationship were strained, he attributed it down to the pressure of taking their A-levels but when Alex found photos of Abbi kneeling naked and cum spattered, her hands tied behind her back on his best friend Josh's phone he knew it was over. Seeing red, Alex confronted Abbi angrily in the old caravan that used to be their love nest, backing her into a corner, shouting in her face that he loved her as she snarled back at him;

"Finally some emotion! You're just too nice Alex, Josh has an edge, a spark, makes me feel alive!"

Alex stormed off in a rage, determined to confront Josh, win his woman back, thump him if needs be, but as he ran his anger dissipated, she was right, he just didn't have it in him to go raging and fighting, he was a lover not a fighter.

Alex was wary after he and Abbi finished, vowed not to get hurt again. He wasn't short of offers as his sizeable cock if not he himself had a reputation in the town but he decided to play it cool and not get involved again for a while.

Sure he'd had fumbles with a few girls, one of his older sister Jane's friends, Bella, had sucked him off just before he left for London. She was twenty, a skinny red head who'd been part of his extended friendship loop forever. She'd stumbled into his room 'by accident' late one Saturday night after returning from the pub with his sister, their parents away on holiday. Giggling drunkenly she caught him reclining on his bed in his boxers playing a video game, Bella plopped down on the bed beside him, grinning and breathing beerily over him. Feigning interest in his game her hand strayed into his lap, squeezing him through the thin cotton fabric. Alex had squirmed under her grip, his cheeks burning with embarrassment, his eyes flicking to the door dreading discovery, annoyed with his body for betraying him, his sleepy cock unfurling in Bella's hand as she clumsily guided it out of his fly.

Sensing his unease she slurred in his ear,

"S'ok Al, Janey's on the phone to that idiot Ben she thinks so much of, she'll be ages; all talk she is, not like me."

Squeezing his growing length, guiding his foreskin back as his heavy shaft thickens and blooms to it's full girthy nine inches, veins starting to throb as Alex struggled to believe a real girl, a young woman, was fondling him, a tingle starting just behind his scrotum as Bella exclaimed,

"Fuckin' hell Alex! You're proper grown up now! Beautiful that is, you shouldn't hide it away up here. Play your cards right and I'll show you what a real woman can do for a monster like that, much better that your hand!"

Bella squeezed him again causing a solitary pearl of precum to gather at his purple crown, his nipples stiffened, shuddering as Bella bent her head to taste him, his heart racing in anticipation as her tongue slid over his glossy glans. His hips jerking involuntarily, spearing his throbbing member into her sloppy mouth, the sound of his heartbeat pounding in his ears, a shock of intense pleasure searing through him, the thick root of his cock pulsing as Bella's lips closed around him, lazily suckling, a drunken haze clouding her eyes.

Alex crunched his eyes tight shut, unable to watch that pretty feminine mouth deliver such intense warm wet slippery sensations. Groaning now as Bella slurped further down his hot length, his straining cock head grazing the roof of her mouth. His head thrashes from side to side, his balls drawn up so tightly, so close to exploding, willing Bella not to stop, her imprecise technique keeping him just on the brink, edging him.

Finally she swallows the spittle that's accumulated while she's been sucking, the action of her throat closing and her tongue massaging the sensitive frenulum just too intense causing Alex's entire body to stiffen, his fists balled, clutching the sheet as a profound throbbing shock convulses him, his cock spewing copiously into Bella's throat, as his orgasm is taken from him rather than him being in control of it.

Bella gags and splutters, coughing as she sits up, spitting Alex's thick spunk out all over his boxers. Retching she claps her hand over her mouth and runs for the bathroom. Pinioned to the bed in shock, every nerve ending throbbing Alex hears her heaving and groaning, feeling bad that he's made Bella sick but glowing in ecstasy - Fuck! that was amazing!

*

The ping of the microwave breaks Alex's reverie. The ghosts of his first and last blow jobs have had a distinct effect on him, his erection tenting the magazine in his lap, still open at the topless actress' page. Alex grins broadly, the irony not lost on him and rises to get his food, perching on his desk chair shovelling lasagne from the plastic tray ravenously, his confined prick throbbing hotly behind his fly. Alex finishes refuelling and dumps the container in the bin. Standing and opening his jeans to relieve the ache, hooking his thumbs under the waistband of his boxers and sliding his palms inside to indulge in that exquisitely male habit of a good ball scratch.

His cock feels bruised and swollen still, the crown a little raw as his foreskin unfurls, his slit closed and red. A tight tugging feeling near the base of his shaft where his boxers are stuck to his skin with the combined dried essences of he and Suzy's ecstatic coupling. Shivering at the memory he flexes his cock to release the tether, his tender tumescence almost painful now, a deep throb from his prostate echoing the ache of the flex, the aching soreness seeming to feed his erection, keeping him uncomfortably stiff.

Alex decides he needs a shower to hopefully cool his ardour and soothe his soreness although part of him is reluctant to wash this afternoon away, to wash Suzy from him; just in case he never sees her again. Idly he checks his phone as he gathers his towel and wash bag. He sighs, nothing from Suzy, just a photo message showing a drunk Ravi with his arms around two pneumatic heavily made-up blonde girls and the caption;

'Look what you're missing you boring old fart!'

Tossing the phone on the bed Alex remembers to re-fasten his jeans before locking his room and heading to the shared shower facilities. Most of the occupants of his corridor are out for the evening, celebrating the end of another week of studying, another week closer to graduation, so Alex is the only one in the showers and can take as long as he likes without the hot water running out. He selects the largest cubicle, locking the door behind him, hanging his towel and shower gel on the back of the door and stepping under the refreshing hot water, swiftly lathering citrus shower gel along his long limbs and over his hard torso, hair and face. Soaping his pulsing cock, carefully weighing it's bruised density and gently cupping his balls. His long fingers probing his butt crease, knees bent, parting his steel hard glutes, his heavy scrotum swinging as he glides a soapy finger against his puckered hole.

Alex groans as his shaft bobs under the shower spray, bored of being erect now, needing release, astounded that he's even able to achieve such a priapic state tonight. Widening his stance he leans his forehead against the cool tiles, gripping the floor with his toes surfer style, his right hand casually cradling his taught sac.

Exhaling deeply he slides his thumb and forefinger up his scrotum, scissoring between his testicles as Suzy had done earlier, gliding the inner walls of skin together, gasping at the exquisite sensation, technicolour memories flooding his brain. The hot shower water tumbling over his back he pushes his arse back under the deluge, thick rivulets tickling his sphincter.

His hands moving in unison now over his needy flesh, left hand stroking between his taught muscular buttocks, long slim middle digit gliding smoothly into his tight back passage massaging his prostate firmly with a steady rhythm. The fingers stimulating his balls keeping the beat, his dark congested meat jerking upwards begging for attention, needles of water spiking his taught cock skin. Eyes closed focusing on the sensations, right hand abandoning his balls, pressing that fat dick against his hard abs, gliding up and down, keeping pressure on the sensitive frenulum. Left palm splayed over his ass, middle finger buried deep, flexing and pistoning, feeling so decadent and filthy, not able to imagine masturbating in a less luxurious way.

Panting, his body vibrating, muscles cramping, flat right palm still flashing up and down water cooled, lactic acid searing his bicep, balls retracted so hard they're almost invisible, fighting his instinct to grip and yank to ease the itchy tickle, curious to know how this will end. A delicious flood of liquid warmth spreads through his groin as his cock shrinks barely within it's skin signalling the glorious end; one... two... three... four profound throbs, the final one producing a single glutinous emission, a plug of spunk that hits him in the solar plexus then slides away with the teeming precipitation.

Alex buckles and sinks to his knees, his heartbeat hammering behind his ribs, the sound of his blood rushing loud in his ears blending with the hiss of the water. Withdrawing his finger from his clutching sphincter, he slumps back against the cool wall, breathing hard in the steamy spray. A wave of exhaustion sweeps over him, his limbs leaden yet he feels so vital and alive, a searing vein of what he can only describe as joy running through his body.

After a few moments rest Alex senses the water cooling and slowly rises to his feet, his legs wobbling as he shuts off the shower and reaches for his towel. Briskly drying himself then sliding on his shoes, gathering his clothes and returning to his room the towel tucked in around his waist. Unlocking the door he kicks off his shoes and spreads the towel out to dry over the back of the chair he pads naked to the bed, turns on the lamp and lowers the blind. Sitting on the narrow bunk that has never been comfortable for him, six inches too short so he can't stretch out, the mattress thin and mean, but right now as he picks up the phone he discarded earlier and reclines back onto the pillows it feels like heaven.

Thumbing his phone he notices a new text message, his heart leaps:

'sleep well just Alex, have sweet wet dreams and I'll call you tomorrow, Suzy x.' -

Grinning and yawning he kisses the phone then lazily replies with an emoticon:

'looking forward to it.' -

Not exactly the height of witty eloquence, but all he can manage in his exhausted state. Smiling broadly, the phone still clutched in his hand Alex succumbs to a deep sleep filled with ghosts of sensation and lewd dream sequences.

*

He wakes with a start as the sound of hammering on his door breaks his reverie, stretching and rubbing his eyes he takes a moment to realise where he is and then as the room comes into focus a voice he knows so well shouts jovially;

"Oi! Bollock features, you coming for breakfast?"

Grinning broadly he croaks,

"Yeah, yeah, man; two seconds."

Leaping up he notices his usual morning erection has the good grace to be a little half-hearted, he chuckles glancing down at it as he hurriedly finds some clothes, his cock still looks like it's been tortured, sporting shiny tender spots and thin purple bruised lines from Suzy's cord. As his thoughts drift to her it starts to grow a little so gives it a hard slap hoping it will subside, wincing at the sting on his tender flesh and frustrated that it hasn't made a difference, if anything it's grown a little more. Alex locates his phone in the jumbled duvet and plugs it in to charge.

Outside the door he can hear Ravi engaged in animated conversation and quickly gets dressed and brushes his teeth before opening the door in with a grand gesture, causing Ravi to stagger in as he'd been leaning against it.

"Fuck Al!" He splutters regaining his balance, and looking Alex over, "can I just say how delightfully rough you're looking today."

Alex glances in the mirror at his creased clothes and messy hair, Ravi's right he has looked better, he shrugs and ushers Ravi out locking the door behind them.

"It's only breakfast, I'll sort myself out after. What did you get up to last night then?"

Plusher
Plusher
31 Followers
12