Lone Adventure with the Work Wife

Story Info
Reunited with the work wife and it feels so good!!!
1k words
3.42
24k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a while since Seamus had been with Jennifer. But they both had a common day off and neither one had their kids. He left early to get to the house. He was anticipating the experience as Jennifer was recently pregnant, not with his child he lamented. He could not wait to see the swell in her breast or any perceivable bump even if it was small. A pregnant woman really turned him on. He imagined the swollen and sensitive nipples, the increased blood flow to her pussy that would make it even softer and tighter. He imagined how the extra pussy juice of pregnancy was going to make her pussy even more slippery.

His imagination had been going so much so that he almost missed his turn. He had been driving for an hour and fifteen minutes and had the most uncomfortable boner. As his car turned down her street he could feel his cock pulse. As he turned down the driveway his cock began to throb.

He was greeted at the door by a half naked Jennifer. She was in a large lacy bra and some lacy boy shorts. There was a small swell to her stomach indicating the baby inside. Her breast were almost a size larger if not and the lacy bra did nothing to hide the puffy but erect nipples. He walked in and she shut the door behind them. Not a second later they were in a firm embrace and kissing. She felt his throbbing cock through his jeans and grabbed it and started stroking it. He warned her to be careful he was about ready to blow already.

Jennifer took this as a challenge and went to her knees. She made quick work of his jeans and found that he lacked underwear. She began to make love to the head of his cock then took the whole thing in her mouth. She worked his cock for around ten minutes like this. Then she sat him down on the couch and began to slowly lick up and down the length of his cock, then torturing the underside of the head with her tongue. His member was now swollen and purple and he could hold on no longer. He began to shoot cum first over her head then the second stream landing in Jennifer's hair. The third, fourth and fifth streams settled on her face, one right near her eye and another on her lips. She licked the one on her lips away and then cleaned up her face and got it out of the hair.

Jennifer led Seamus to her bed where she laid down. He came up between her legs, licking, nibbling and biting his way up. When he settled above her pussy he began to lick through the lacy boy briefs. She twitched and began to moan. She also pulled her large breast out of the bra and began stroking and playing with them. She squeezed a nipple as he removed her underwear and began to lick and finger fuck her. Seamus was licking from her pisshole to her clit and was working inside her pussy with his fingers. Her back arched and she pulled his head further into her pussy. Seamus took his tongue and stuck it inside her pussy, tongue fucking Jennifer and making her moan harder. By this time his cock was more than hard again and he moved up and took one of her nipples in his mouth, where he made love to it.

Then he bit down ever so slightly, increasing the pressure as he slid his cock slowly into her hungry pussy. He worked his cock slowly l the way in and out, pressing in until he felt the tip slip to the underside of her cervix. He felt her begin to tense around him and he kept his cock buried deep in that pocket moving only slightly, listening to her breathing change. It was a slow, deep in and out motion pressing on a pleasure spot of Jennifer's. Her toes began to curl and then her pussy began contracting around his cock. He felt a surge of lady cum as she orgasmed and could see her toes curling in the mirror. He left her no time to recover and pulled his cock halfway out. He positioned himself lower between her legs so that he could feel his cock head push against the top wall of her pussy. He knew he would be hitting right around her g spot and began to rub his cock back and forth on her g spot. The change in sensation and lack of time down made her cum hard. Her pussy contracted so tightly that it squeezed his cock out.

Seamus gave her a few minutes and then slipped his cock back in. This time he was working it in and out getting himself to the point of cumming again. He could feel the orgasm building and he could feel his balls begin to tighten. He was excited because he could cum inside Jennifer without any worries. He fucked her hard watching her beautiful tits move back and forth. Jennifer was squeezing her nipples again and based on the face she was making she was on the verge of cumming again. He passingly thought not bad for the beginning of play date with the work wife, three orgasms her her and two for me. About that time he felt the cum surge up his cock. He buried his cock deep into Jennifer's pussy and released his second load for the day. His cock began to spasm as his head rubbed against her cervix. If she had not already been pregnant this would have surely done the trick. He felt her beautiful pussy constrict his cock milking him for what cum was left in it. They kissed as his cock grew soft but still inside her. A it slowly pulled out of her pussy he twitched as his cock was super sensitive. She giggled at his twitching. As he leaned up between her legs and pulled his cock out, he saw some of her pussy juice and his cum leak out of her. He smiled at the beauty of that and laid down next to her.

The rest of the day was more sex, food and showers as needed.