Lone Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I definitely need to find a way to punish you."

Oliver stepped back for a moment and ripped his own underwear to shreds. He reached out, taking a fistful of my pubes and pulled me over to the bed. He sat on the bed and I straddled him. My cock was aching, desperate for release. I humped against him, our cocks rubbing together, getting them thoroughly slick with precum until our pubes and sacks were sticky with it.

"I don't want to wake your friend," Oliver said, "We weren't exactly quiet last time."

I chuckled. "Chaz could sleep through the end of world. If he does wake up, he won't care. It wouldn't be a first for him and he's inflicted worse on me. Besides, I think it's too late. We almost put a hole in that wall."

Oliver began nibbling on my neck. "Good," He moaned, "I really don't think I could stop anyway."

He picked me and up flipped us over so he was on top of me. I grabbed his arse, squeezing and pulling his cheeks apart. I pushed a finger on his hole without entering it. I felt those muscles quiver and Oliver moaned. He moved down my body quickly, barely stopping to tease my nipples before kissing his way down my stomach, setting butterflies to fluttering inside me in the most exciting way.

He continued to my cock, his tongue flicking around my foreskin, lapping up my precum like it was nectre. His tongue slipping under that sensitive skin and ran around the head of my cock then I felt his lips. I think I let out some sound but I could not be sure, there was only his mouth. He got most of the way down my cock before gagging and pulling up a little. He wrapped a hand about my shaft as he sucked, bobbing up and down and stroking me. I could feel him growling, the vibration running through my cock and straight to my core.

His sucking and stroking was perfect, I held back, relaxing myself so the building pleasure did not overtake me. I had my hands on his shoulders, feeling his muscles as one of his hands stroked my cock and the other roamed up and down my body, from my thigh to my chest. I sat up a little, watching him work.

After several minutes I could no longer bear it. My whole body tensed, my breathing stopped and my jaw clenched shut. My stomach flexed, my abs contracting and relaxing sporadically as I orgasmed, pleasure exploding within me as I came in Oliver's mouth. He did not stop, still stroking and sucking, and I felt him swallowing my load.

I floated in orgasmic bliss for what felt like an eternity until I finally stopped coming and crashed back down to earth, relaxing into the bed. Oliver sucked and licked clean my now super sensitive cock, making me shudder in discomfort. He came up and kissed me and I could taste my salty seed on his tongue.

"I always forget how much our kind can come," he whispered into my mouth.

"Give me a second to recover," I whispered back, "Then you can have some more."

He laughed quietly. "Maybe. Thought you might want a little of mine though. While you recover, of course."

"I hope you're not going to be that quick."

"I'm not sure I'll be able to help myself." Then he was gone. Even though I could hear him rummaging around the room I felt alone and cold without his touch. My strength was quickly returning after my release but I just lay there. I knew what he wanted and I wanted it as well.

When Oliver returned, he pushed me further onto the bed, crawling on with me. He picked me up and flipped me over like I weighed nothing, pulling me up so I was on my hands and knees. I felt his hands on my arse, pulling it apart, and then there was his tongue, hot and wet and probing.

He ate me out like a champion and I loved every second. He licked and kissed and sucked my sensitive hole, sending pleasure shooting up into me. He bit my cheeks and I knew he was leaving marks. Then there was his finger and soon after a second one. Those digits slid in and out of me, searching, and they found what they were looking for. I almost collapsed as he fingered my prostate. I looked down my body between my legs and saw Oliver's tight body and leaking cock.

When he added a third finger, his tongue retreated and I felt the coldness of lube. Oliver began stretching my hole and lubing me up. When he felt I was ready, Oliver removed his fingers. I saw him between my legs, lubing up his cock and I got a good view of him stroking himself. Then he lined his cock up and was pressed it against my hole.

He pushed in, thrusting slowly and working his way in a little at a time but not stopping. It hurt like nothing else. Seeing it was one thing but I had not realised it would feel so big. He did not pause when he was all the way in but he was slow and gentle in his short thrusts. I took deep breaths, adjusting and relaxing. The pain faded and I just felt full but I could feel Oliver's cock throbbing and twitching, ready for more.

Sensing I was ready for it, Oliver began fucking me properly, picking up his pace. He gradually fucked me harder and faster until he was truly ramming into me. He was like a jackhammer, relentlessly driving into me with flesh-slapping force. He was hitting my prostate again and I was swearing mindlessly into the sheets as pleasure shot up my spine.

I arched my back and straighten up onto my knees. Oliver adjusted to thrusting up into me. He bit at my ear, neck and shoulder. He put one hand on my chest, holding me in place while the other reaching around to stroke my cock in a not so gentle way. We were locked like that longer than any human could have sustained and I was in ecstasy every moment.

Eventually, Oliver's thrusting grew frantic and he bit hard into my shoulder. The pain ran through me and it pushed me over the edge. My body tensed, my balls pulled up tight and my cock jumped as ropes of cum shot out across the bed. I felt my arse spasming around Oliver's cock and his teeth dug into my flesh as I felt his orgasm, his grip on my chest crushing and his cock throbbing inside of me as it spewed hot cum into me.

Our breathing came hard and ragged as our orgasms subsided and we slumped forward. When we had both finally finish cumming, Oliver slipped out of me and rolled onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"That was unbelievable," Oliver said, a cheesy grin on his face, "Where were you for my first time?"

I stretched out beside him, trying to avoid the cum I had shot all over the bed. "First time with a guy or a girl?" I asked, a grin spreading across my own face.

"Either. Both? First times are always better in theory."

"Our first time wasn't that bad. I enjoyed it, anyway."

"It was a good test run. A bit rushed. What a shame you had to work the next day.

I waggled my eyebrows at him. "I don't have work tomorrow and I have a dick that would love to be in that sexy arse of yours."

"Then come and get it."

I was on him in an instant. My cock was still hard, desperate for more than a handjob, no matter how amazing that handjob was. My mouth was on his, hungry and demanding. I reached out for the bottle of lube Oliver had dropped and I quickly applied some to his hole and my cock. He put his ankles on my shoulders as I lined up. I fingered him briefly, making sure he was ready for it but I was desperate for another release.

When he was relaxed enough, I pulled out my fingers and pushed in my cock, slow and steady. Oliver rolled his head back, closing his eyes and letting out a continuous growl.

I set the same hard, deliberate pace I had last time but I kept myself in check, savouring every thrust as his arse clenched around my cock. I heard the pitch of Oliver's growl change when I hit his prostate and I knew what I was aiming for. I took hold of his hands and held them beside his head, keeping him from touching himself as I controlled his every feeling from within.

This time I kept it up as long as I could, holding us both in pleasure until I could no longer hold back. Then I felt him orgasm. I saw his balls rise then his cock exploded like a hose, shooting his first load over his head while the rest covered his chest and stomach and even hitting him in the face.

The arse tightened around me and with watching him cum, I let go, pounding away as I shot my own load inside of him, once more biting into his shoulder until I could taste blood.

When it was all over, I collapsed onto him, getting sticky with his cum and let out a sigh.

"You're right," I said, trying to catch my breath, "That was a little better than the first time."

"I could definitely use a nap," He said. I could hear the smile in his voice, "Maybe a shower first though."

"Just give me a second."

When our strength returned, we crept across the hall to the bathroom. I turned on the water in the shower and while we waited for it to heat up, we went to the toilet. We stood, side by side and in the exact same way, pulled back our foreskins, aimed, let our heads roll back and let loose a torrent of piss. We even shook off the last few drops the same way.

I had just pushed Oliver into the shower and under the water when we heard movement downstairs. Oliver was getting himself wet when Chaz came stumbling in like a sleepwalker. He fished his cock out of his tiny shorts, had a quick piss then stumbled back out, mumbling something that vaguely resembled words. Oliver and I watched for a second in amusement, shared a look then shrugged and returned our attentions to each other.

Oliver pulled me under the water and I ducked my head out of the way so I did not get my hair wet, which had miraculously stayed tied up. We were laughing quietly as we soaped each other up with body wash in that tiny space. Our hands on the other's body were firm, intimate and sensual but not sexual. He lathered up my hairy chest and stomach. He paid marginally more attention to my cock and balls, washing away lube, cum and arse. He turned me around and spread my legs with his foot. I put my hands on the wall as he washed my back and arse, soaping up my hole before rinsing me off.

I returned the treatment, the only difference being when I licked his face, cleaning up his cum with my tongue and tasting the saltiness of his cum and sweat. I soaped him up thoroughly, cleaning every nook and crevice. Neither of us were hard for this process, though his cock was still thick and heavy in my hand. We probably could have gone again, though I was not sure I had much cum left in me, but we were passed that for the moment, just enjoying the physical contact and firm massaging.

The hot water and Oliver's strong hands had me completely relaxed. We dried off in the bedroom, the tiny bathroom not really big enough for it.

My lip curled at the mess of my bed. "I have to do so much more laundry with you around."

"Laundry later," Oliver said, climbing into bed, "Sleep now."

I joined him in bed, tucking us in and we wrapped our arms around each other. We made out for a while, not demanding or hungry but simply enjoying the feel and taste of each other.

"I had a good night," Oliver said when the kissing was done, "Even my little break down. I needed to talk it out and have a good cry. The sex was mind blowing, by the way."

I snuggled into him. "The best you've ever had?"

Oliver shrugged. "Top ten, maybe."

I laughed and headbutted him softly. "Ouch. Right in the ego. I'm not sure I'll ever recover now."

"I'll find some way to make it up to you. Do we have plans for tomorrow or are you kicking me out again?" He asked as if only mildly curious.

I looked at my alarm clock and groaned. "I think you mean today. I have to get up and cook Chaz breakfast in a few hours. If he tries to do it himself, he'll probably set something on fire. I can't leave him unsupervised and he came all this way to see me. It's like having a child or a puppy. I don't really want you to leave though. The forecast is good so Chaz will want to go to the beach."

"The beach, huh? I don't know. I'm terribly pale and I don't have a costume."

"I cover you in sunscreen myself and you can borrow a pair of my shorts."

"I guess I did make you come to my gallery opening so I'll endure a bit of sand for you. Maybe I'll sketch you being all wet and sexy."

"See, it'll be fun."

Content, we cuddled up and fell asleep.

12