Loneliness

Story Info
David could not accept Cathy's cheating.
1.6k words
4.22
274k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
E.Z.Riter
E.Z.Riter
584 Followers

Hello, Literotica reader, There are many kinds of loving wives tales. This is one where the husband did not condone or approve of the wife's extramarital loving. A short little tale. A dark tale. Very dark.

I love hearing from readers. So please write me and please vote.

___________________________

The cage was 25 feet by 20 feet, enclosed on all four sides and the top by high quality chain link fencing, anchored in concrete by posts. The entire fence went down four feet below ground level to solid rock. A small shed of two hundred square feet occupied a corner to serve as her home, providing protection from wind and weather. She had a refrigerator, a stove, a toilet to a septic tank, and a pump to bring water up from the well. There was a single mattress. I provided a stationery bicycle and weights for exercise. She had a monitor and VCR to play the tapes I left her. She had the sun, and the moon, and the birds, and the insects that might fly into her space to keep her company.

Several things were missing, things she would have wanted. There was no telephone, no lights, no computer, no mirror to watch herself, no makeup, no clothes to wear, no sharp objects or razors, no ropes, no radio or TV. Most importantly, there was no exit.

It had been fifty-five days since I last saw her. This was my third visit to her in the 120 days since I put Cathy in the cage.

I followed the small trail, moving the devices to hide the entrance and carefully replacing them. The location had been carefully selected in a box canyon deep in the rugged hills of west Texas due north of Big Bend National Park. It was desolate country, never visited by humans; so desolate it was not even on the route of the illegal immigrants coming across the Rio Grande. The chances of someone finding her were extremely remote. Despite that, I had taken great care to hide it.

I could see the cage now as I quietly walked to it. Cathy was lying under the awning attached to the shed. She appeared to be asleep. I stood at the gate watching her. Even now, I found her so sexually appealing, so beautiful, my cock was standing at attention, my heart beating rapidly, from wanting her.

She rolled over on the bed, her lush breasts falling with gravity. Her eyes opened, blinking rapidly, as if she couldn't believe she was actually seeing me. Her eyes had probably tricked her into seeing someone a thousand times since there was really someone to see. Slowly, she stood and haltingly walked toward me.

The first time I came to see her, she had screamed and threatened me, berating me as she always had since that day I first caught her with Jeff. Now, she said nothing as she stood on the opposite side of the chain fence staring at me. Her face looked different as if her intelligence was diminished. She stuck her fingers through the chain link, trying to touch me but failing.

"Did you come to let me out?" she asked, her voice low and neutral.

"No. I came to replenish your supplies and give you two more tapes to watch."

"How long are you going to keep me here?"

"The rest of your life."

"Please, David," she whimpered. "Let me go. I've been punished enough. Give me papers to sign. I'll admit what I did and ask for nothing in our divorce. Just let me go home."

I said nothing.

"David, talk to me! Tell me why you're doing this?"

Again, I said nothing.

"You're fucking crazy! Someone will find me! I know Jeff is looking for me now!"

"What did you see in Jeff? I mean, why did you fuck him so openly and wantonly when we were just married? You knew I loved you desperately."

"I told you. Jeff had a big cock and I liked fucking him. I can't explain it. He just turned me on."

"Yes, you told me you'd fuck Jeff any time you wanted to...but you didn't tell me until the second day of our honeymoon when I returned to find him in my bed with his cock in your mouth."

She didn't even blush, but that didn't surprise me. She had never shown remorse at her adultery with Jeff or with the other three men she fucked in our bed...the big king-sized bed I bought for us. She shrugged.

"He treated you like a slut when I treated you like a queen."

"Well, I am a slut. I told you that. Now, listen! I will tell you again. I married you for money and social standing. I fucked Jeff and the others for sheer joy. I love Jeff more than I love you. And he loves me."

Her eyes were bright, hot, burning points of intensity. Her jaw was set as she crossed her arms under her lush breasts, planted her feet apart, and glared at me.

"I know he is looking for me. Jeff will find me. Then, I am sure he will kill you! He is a lot more macho than you are, my beloved husband."

She spat the words at me as if they tasted bad in her mouth.

"Why not just marry him?"

"I wanted your money. I wanted the good life, the social prominence. Can't you understand that?"

"Did you ever think of what I wanted?"

"Who cares what you want, what you need, you pathetic asshole!"

"I try to think of your needs, darling Cathy. For example, I know you loved Jeff's cock."

I held up the laboratory bottle.

"Here it is, preserved forever for you in formaldehyde. I cut it off when I killed him...before I killed him actually. It seemed to pain him when I removed it."

"Oh, God, no," she sobbed, falling to her knees.

She was shaking as she cried tears over her lost lover. I would have done anytime if she once had shed a tear for me. I enjoyed her pathetic sobbing and allowed her to continue. But it was then time to work.

"Put your hand through the fence," I ordered.

She complied, sticking her arm through the small hole. I handcuffed her to the fence, preventing her interference with me. She sobbed pathetically as I opened the gate and began unloading supplies. I did not want her to die of starvation. I wanted her to live -- well to exist -- forever. She spoke frequently as I unloaded, checked the equipment, and made a few minor repairs to her little nest. I ignored her.

"Anything I need to know?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"I checked the infrastructure. You'll be fine for two more months. I left you two new tapes to watch. I know you'll enjoy them. One is me with my new girlfriend. Notice how happy she is being with me, how eagerly she takes my cock, how loving she is."

Cathy just stared at me blankly.

"The other is Jeff. Jeff begging me not to hurt him. Jeff screaming as I castrated him and cut off his cock. Jeff dying. I know you'll enjoy it, Cathy. I enjoyed watching it almost as much as I enjoyed making it."

She shook her head, as if trying to clear it of irrationalities so great they were inconceivable.

"Why are you doing this to me? Why, David? Why!"

"Think about it, slut! Think about something other than your own cunt for a change!"

I stared at her, feeling the anger rise, the hatred boil from deep in me to overflow in emotions I could not control.

"How often did I wait for you to come home when you were out with Jeff or someone else? How many men did you fuck besides me? How many times were you gone, only to come home with another man's cum dripping from your sluttish cunt?

"How many times did I beg you to stay with me, to hold me, to touch me? Even when I was in the hospital from the car wreck, you left me in the emergency room to go fuck Jeff. You didn't even stay around to see if I would live! You never came to the hospital to see me. How deep was the loneliness I suffered, the feeling of abandonment?

"There is NOTHING like loneliness, NOTHING as horrible, as debilitating, as LONELINESS. It will drive you mad.

"And no one is as LONELY as an abandoned spouse, a spouse left to wait ALONE in the dark while their love is out fucking someone else."

She shook her head as if trying to comprehend what was happening. I locked the gate, and then released the handcuff. Smiling evilly, I turned to leave.

"David, please don't go."

She scrambled to her feet.

"Aren't you even going to fuck me? You did the last time you were here. I 'd like you to do it this time. I'll be eager to take you. I miss the touch, the physical presence. Please, fuck me, David."

"No, thanks. I have someone new; someone I think loves me. But who knows? I thought you loved me."

"Then hit me! Beat me! Anything! But for God's sake, please touch me!"

I smiled, not moving as I watched her. I turned to walk away again.

"Please, David, don't leave me! You're right. I cannot stand the loneliness. The loneliness is unbearable...inhuman. The LONELINESS is driving me MAD!"

"I understand, Cathy. Loneliness drove me mad, too."

E.Z.Riter
E.Z.Riter
584 Followers