Loneliness Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am well slave, and yourself?"

There was her opening. "I've been thinking a little…a-about us."

"Your constant waffling is trying my patience."

"Please hear me out." She looked up at him in desperate hope. He jerked his head in a single nod. "I just want to establish some ground rules. I am willing to be a slave, for you, but I am not a natural bottom…" He reached into his coat and she paused to watch him interestedly. He put something down on her nightstand and she choked when she saw what it was.

"As I told you when I first came I do not negotiate, my slaves are completely mine." Vanessa listened with half an ear as she looked at the tube of KY jelly. She knew what it was for. She had used it herself on her slaves, but only once each, to lube up her strap-on. It cemented their relationships. She remembered their cries of fear and pain as she invaded them. They were her fondest memories, and she was getting turned on again as she remembered. How could she be the slave?! Last night he had stuck a finger in and now he meant to have all of her. Only total submissives gave up their most sacred spot. He pulled her head and thus her gaze away to kiss her. "I was planning to wait until after dinner, I can tell from your reaction last night that you are a virgin back there, but I think now the time is right. Don't you agree, hmm?"

She nodded defeatedly. Would she really let Will have her ass? It would be total surrender to him, no more questions about if she was a slave or not. She flashed back to her past boyfriends. None of them had wanted too, each hewing and hawing as she held firm and cut them off sexually. Most had been crying before she even entered, looking back up at her for mercy. She had pounded all of them, until the small internal dildo had gotten her off. Cowed and shamed, from then on all of her boyfriends had been completely hers.

She realized suddenly she was sitting in his lap. He had pulled up her shirt and was massaging her tits through her bra. She had slipped a hand in herself. The memories had turned her on incredibly.

"Shall we?"

Vanessa looked at him not knowing what to say, but he was not looking for an answer. It was a command. He started to strip her and she helped him a little. Once she was bare the positioned her bending over her dresser, defenseless. She jumped at the first contact from the jelly, it was cold! He chuckled. He used a liberal amount of the slimly substance and started to press in with his finger. To stretch her! she realized. His cock was huge, she had always used a small toy on her men. "Master?" He paused. "I've never hand anything up my bum before, please go slow. And maybe just the head."

He kissed her pussy and despite herself she squeaked as her juices rushed and crashed and a thrill shot up her back. "My dear it is time what you learned what it is to be a slave."

She slumped over. She should have know what his answer would be, this was a real man she was talking too. She had abused her slaves to relish their cries and now she was going to get hers. He traced her crack with his cock, sawing back and forth over her hole. She trembled and whimpered. It was what he wanted, she realized, to taste her fear the same way he would sample her ass. She tried to relax her asshole, she knew it would hurt less if she did, but how did she do it? It was impossible to think objectively under these circumstances. Then his head brushed gently against her puckered anus and she knew if she let him do it she would be his slave, totally and forever. He pressed and she groaned as he forced his way into her tight hole. She writhed in pain as his mushroom head slipped in her slicked backdoor. With a final push he entered. Vanessa groaned as her ass was violated for the first time in her life. Will stopped momentarily and she tried to clench and clench to stretch herself. It was a totally new sensation for her, her whole body was aware of what was happening to her. She could feel his meat pulse against her hole. She shifted ineffectually to try to make it hurt less. "SMACK!!" He slapped her ass once. She yelped at the sting and was immediately ashamed she did, that was not much, she should have kept her silence. He grabbed her hips and she knew what he was going to do. Pinned, she just stood there as he pressed his whole cock in one deep, slow, steady stroke. It felt as though he was splitting her in half. She cried at the hurt, she could feel his monster all the way inside her. He pulled out just a little and slammed back in. His thickness tore at her ring and she dissolved into sobs, nothing in her life had prepared her for this type of pain. He was raping her ass to savor her pain. She lost track of time, just praying for his assault to end. He was pulling out all the way now, but fucking her hard and fast, making her buck every time his balls slapped against her abused anal ring. She tried to get away, but grabbed her hair and pulled her up. "Where are you going slave? You weren't trying to deny me were you?"

"N-no Master!" she said through her tears, "fuck me!" He obliged savagely driving in, making her get up on toes to spare her bruised backdoor. "Yes Master fuck my ass." He grabbed one of her tits and squeezed. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she chatted. He was getting close. She had an epiphany and gritted her teeth to get through the hurt as she tensed her ass up to make him cum harder. He growled and threw her down on her bed, her ass hanging over the edge. He drove in all the way and she was rewarded for her efforts by the feel of him jumping inside her. Spent she lay there as he pulled out and smacked his cock on her cheeks.

She heard her polaroid click. "Hey baby pulled yourself open, let me see how wide I stretched you." She did not care about the hurt and humiliation, and obliged. "Look back here and give me a smile." She looked over her shoulder to give him a sexy kiss.

She heard the click. Will put the camera down and she saw the face of the man who owned her soul. She filled with love and devotion. "Master, I'm yours."

12