Lonely Day on the Mountain

Story Info
Voyeur joins young couple in mountain adventure.
1k words
3.51
40.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fumbler
fumbler
1 Followers

I enjoy walking – I'm not old but just enjoy the country air and getting away from all the stress of work. I'm lucky because on the back of my house there is a big mountain which I can walk on for miles.

Anyway – one Saturday I was taking a walk up the mountain when I saw a car on the old track about 50 metres up the road.

I noticed a young couple appeared to be in the car making out,. Naturally I made my way slightly up the mountain and positioned myself behind a tidy bush where I could get a nice focal point of the car.

Luckily for me it was a hot day and the couple had opened a car door so I had a perfect view of them.

The young girl was a blond (long-past her shoulders) and had small pert tits. She was wearing a white tight top and a blue skirt to her knees.

The young man had her tits in his hand and was giving them a good squeeze. He lifted her top to reveal a very nice lacy bra, the young girl lifted her arms and allowed him to remove it.

After a few more minutes of some nice petting – the girl unclipped her bra from the front, producing a fantastic set of small but perfect breasts. She grabbed her blokes head and shoved it in them. Almost instantly she began to let out small cute moans. I managed to catch her saying

"Oh Kevin" and "Suck the nipple" several times.

Now naturally, I was rather hard myself my now, I feeling secure behind my bush, whipped out my bad boy and began to stroke myself.

In the mean time, the lady took off the guys top, then lifted his head up and began to kiss him again.

I could just about see her undoing his trousers, then watched as he took them off. No I though my cock was big, but I felt quite ashamed when I saw his – to say it was huge was an understatement.

Kevin, as I now knew him, sat on the girl thrusting his cock towards her mouth. She gave it a quick tit rub, before licking his head. It was obviously not her first time as she was also cupping his balls and feeling his ass.

Kevin said "Oh Jenny, take it all baby – take it all"

Well I guess she was called Jenny!!

And take it all she did--I'm not kidding, it must have been 10' long and she made it disappear. Man oh man did I wanna piece of that!!

My knob was throbbing – I probably could have cum any second – but my fascination with them would not end.

After a good 10 minutes of sucking him off, Jenny pushed Kevin away. She stepped out of the car, lifted her skirt and pulled down some nice looking white panties, let out a bit of a giggle and beckoned Kev out of the car. He stood up, fully naked and erect. She then turned around and sat down, Kevin knelt down and parted her thighs. I caught a brief glimpse of a nicely shaved snatch before it was obscured my Kevin's head, I think it was made even sexier by her skirt being spread over the top of his head.

Now, I've made a few women cum via my tongue – but old Kevin here managed to get Jenny to scream out, not once, twice or three times – but FOUR – FOUR from just his tongue – and not once did this guy get up for air.

When she came, Jenny's body shuck and her little pert tits wobbled from side to side in an elegant fashion

I was expecting this to about over – I though he would then fuck her in the car and then drive away-but just after she came for the fourth time she suddenly looked towards my bush.

She let out a cheeky smile – and then told Kevin to lie on the back seat. She then straddled his face as he licked her again.

She then beckoned me towards her – I was shocked but stood up – she beckoned again (by this time I had slipped my cock back in)

She put her hand over her lips to signal me to be quiet. Kevin could no see as his face was covered by her skirt. She undid my flies immediately and took out my throbbing cock. She licked the head , then swallowed my whole length. Now I would have liked to enjoy this a while longer, however, I let out a rather load moan, alerting Kevin to my presence.

He moved her skirt and looked at me. Jenny lifted her pussy off his mouth

"alright there mate"

she then sat back on him and got back to work on my cock,. HEAVEN.

After a few minutes (but it seemed like hours). She stopped sucking me, and got off Kevin.

She slid down him and sat on his cock.

I didn't know wat to do – I wanted to get more – but thought that might be it.

She looked up and said

"waht's your name"

"Joe"

"Well, Joe, get your butt round the car and get that dick in my ass"

don't need to tell me twice.

I was round like a bullet.

Opened the door to find her ass being stretched open my Kevin for me – I got on top – and WOW – straight inside her—she had been fucked here many times.

Before long me and Kevin had made her cum another 6 times.

After that, she sat on the back seat and we both jerked off – encouraged by a few licks of the head – I came first, shooting my entire load deep in her throat. Kevin then came on her forehead, and we watched as the cum rolled down her face and she licked it away.

We all got out the car, got clothes back on – they got in the car and drove away.

I've seen them since, been there many times but no luck. All I got is my memories – oh and the panties she left on the track floor.

fumbler
fumbler
1 Followers