Lonely Girl

Story Info
Female vampire seeks out male companion.
3.5k words
4.35
15.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone had finally bought the house next to mine.

It had been on the market for a flippin' YEAR. I guess the old owners wanted too high a price at first, not understanding that the real estate market was at an ebb. They must have dropped it to something reasonable.

I looked over. The new people moving in were a tall middle-aged (or so it appeared) woman and a younger woman, both with quite pale skin. I judged the younger woman to perhaps be the daughter of the older woman.

Well, no point in speculating. I got my butt off my couch, showered, put on clean clothes, combed my hair, and decided to walk over.

They noticed my approach at once.

I extended my hand to the older woman. "Hi. I'm Mark, your neighbor."

She took it, with a surprisingly strong grip. "I'm Louise, and this is my daughter, Brandie."

I shook hands with Brandie as well. Like her mother, she had surprising strength. Neither of them looked like a bodybuilder, but they were both trim and in good shape.

"So what brings you here?" I inquired, hefting a large box from the U-Haul and walking towards the house.

"Brandie will be attending college here," Louise informed me. "She finished up at the junior college where we were at, and we decided to move here so she could get her four-year degree."

"Then she's about my age," I grinned. "I'm about to start my junior year there myself. And this time I'll be legally old enough to buy beer."

"Set that down over there," Brandie instructed me. I did. "I'm also old enough to buy beer, but I won't, because I think alcoholic drinks are awful. They taste like rodent piss and they impair your judgment. You wind up waking up in bed the next morning next to some ugly fucker you wouldn't give the time of day to if you were sober."

I chuckled. "You're quite right. What will you be studying?"

"My major will be in environmental sciences."

"That's what I'm studying as well. Maybe we'll have classes together."

"That would be lovely," Louise interjected. We all picked up more stuff from the U-Haul. "Brandie will have a friend. And since I know you want to know, I will be working as a receptionist in a local dental office."

That had in fact been what I was about to ask. I chalked Louise knowing that up to woman's intuition.

Four hours later, everything was put away. Brandie and Louise had moved all the heavy things themselves, politely refusing my offer of help with the sofa, the dresser and the beds. "It's great that you're helping us at all, and we really appreciate it," Louise said. "But you just focus on getting the boxes in. I'm sure you can handle them."

With the last box in place and the heavy items put where they belonged, Louise drove the U-Haul back to the rental agency. Brandie and I followed in Louise's car.

"I can't thank you enough for coming over and helping today," Brandie told me. "You're quite nice."

An idea for how she could thank me flashed briefly into my head, but I quickly shoved it aside. I had done it to be neighborly. Besides, now I would have a friend at the college. I wasn't the most social type.

"You're trying to deny your sexual feelings for me. No, I won't `thank' you by giving you a blow job."

What the hell? That thought had lasted maybe half a second. How could she have known?

I took a deep breath and tried to blank my mind momentarily, a routine I had used in the past to help me calm down. It worked.

"I wasn't going to ask for that," I protested.

"I know," Brandie replied. "You're very well conditioned, Mark. While you may think perverted things about women, you've trained yourself not to act on those thoughts and to let the woman control how quickly things move."

What an odd way of phrasing it.

"I'm pretty sure I didn't try to hide the fact I find you attractive," I told her. "But I was planning on getting to know you better before even considering asking you out."

"You couldn't have hid it even if you had tried," Brandie grinned. "I know I'm attractive. You think you're the first boy who's had salacious thoughts about me? Every single male student with any heterosexual tendencies at all at my old college, even the ones who also find men attractive, wanted my body. And every boy at my high school who was at all interested in girls wanted it, too. Heck, the female students who find girls attractive wanted me at both schools as well."

How on earth could she have known that? I'm sure some of the boys and girls were shy enough not to approach her.

"May I ask if you ever took any of them up on their intentions?"

"You may. The answer is yes. One boy, then one girl, then a different boy, over the course of my two years at junior college. You've been with two girls, one at the very end of your senior year of high school for a one-night stand, and one your freshman year of college for a three-month relationship."

What the...?

"How could you possibly have known that?"

"No one can keep secrets from me... or my mom."

I fell silent. After we arrived at the rental place, Louise turned in the truck and took over the driving.

"What do you think of my daughter, Mark?"

"She's... remarkable."

"And attractive."

I blushed. "And that."

"And you want to perform sexual acts with her, but you're very well trained, and you're intending to wait until she initiates things."

I sighed. "I'm just trying -"

"To be nice," Louise interrupted. "Don't feel embarrassed. Brandie is a lovely young woman. All men are horndogs at their core. The only difference between you and a rapist is that you've been trained not to act on your primal impulses until the woman says you can."

My face was beet red. "How..."

"Don't worry," Louise giggled. "Women have sexual urges that are just as strong as men's. I'm sure it won't be long before Brandie wants to molest your body."

I tried to divert the conversation. "May I take you two to dinner tonight?"

It worked. Louise smiled and replied, "I think I should be treating you, since you volunteered to help us."

We had dinner at a local steakhouse. Louise and Brandie each ordered a blue steak (raw on the inside), and I had mine medium rare.

By now I had figured out what was happening. Plus, Brandie's smile had showed off her fangs.

"Is that enough to... sate you?"

"No. We need human blood. But not as much as you might think. We don't have to go around biting people on the neck and completely draining their blood. In fact, it's bad for us if we do."

Louise added more information. "We usually make an arrangement with the local blood banks to supply us. We pay money, of course."

"One unit per fortnight per vampire is sufficient," Brandie contributed.

I slowly sliced another bite of my steak and chewed it. That wasn't the only thing I had to chew over. My new neighbors were vampires. Who got their blood from blood banks. And one of them was my age, probably taking some of the same classes as me, and I was - I had to admit it - attracted to her. A lot. And she knew it.

What was I supposed to do now?

"You're supposed to ask me for another date, silly."

"May I come over tomorrow evening and cook for the two of you charming and beautiful ladies?"

"You don't have to include my mom in your plans."

"I want her to get to like me before I -"

Louise raised her hand, and I stopped my flow of words.

"I understand you've been conditioned to do things in a human way, Mark, but you're now on a whole new playing field. Both my daughter and I read your mind and scanned your full intentions before you even made it over to shake hands."

I dropped my eyes and stared at my plate.

"We know you find Brandie to be gorgeous. We know you want to engage in sexual congress with her and have her be your girlfriend, and you intend to propose marriage after you finish college and get a job."

A fleck of parsley on the side of my plate was drawing my complete visual attention now.

"You have been conditioned well and have kept yourself in good shape physically. Brandie and I think you will make a very acceptable companion to her."

I finally looked up, locking eyes with the older woman.

"Can we at least pretend that you don't know everything about me and that I am trying to be nice and court your daughter properly?"

"You are trying to be nice and court her properly. That part doesn't need pretending. And the fact that we can read your mind completely doesn't alter the fact that Brandie and I still like the proper formalities to be observed. We have to blend in, too, you know. So to answer your question, yes, we'd love it if you came over and showed your culinary talents tomorrow evening."

The next evening, I came over with a grocery bag full of freshly bought ingredients and made a salad, some grilled chicken, mashed potatoes with butter, and an apple crumble.

Both Brandie and Louise had a dark-colored liquid in their tall glasses. I settled for water. I could make a good guess what it was in their glasses.

"You'd be right. Fresh from the bank today. You're a good cook (by human standards), Mark."

"Thank you."

After dinner, I offered to help clean up.

"No, thank you. You and Brandie should go into her room now. She is horny and wishes you to give her an orgasm."

"Mom!" Brandie giggled. "TMI!"

Nonetheless, she took me to her room, and the two of us stripped.

"Only a total slut fucks on the first date," Brandie chuckled. "But that doesn't mean we can't have plenty of fun, even without your penis entering my vagina."

We kissed. It was soft and tender.

"You're a good kisser, Mark."

We kissed again. This time our lips parted and our tongues did some exploring. She shivered slightly when I ran mine over her fangs.

"It's very tempting to bite into your tongue when you do that. You're making my raw passion come out. That means I'm developing a strong emotional tie to you."

"So, will you want to turn me, so we can be together for your lifetime rather than mine?"

"Maybe. But I will be unable to do it unless you ask me to."

I kissed my way down from her neck towards her chest. Her pert, firm breasts had great appeal. Her small nipples were stiffening.

With a soft moan, Brandie encouraged me. I kissed along her cleavage, then took a nipple in my mouth. Her body shivered visibly.

She lay on the bed and spread her legs. "Please, Mark, use your fingers to stimulate me."

I caressed my way up her legs, then ran my fingertips over her labia. Her moan got louder.

I found her clit, and gently brushed it with my thumb. Brandie's body trembled. I slid two fingers inside her and began slowly scissoring them.

"Oh, Mark. That feels amazing..."

I switched my mouth to her other nipple and continued working my fingers within her. A few minutes later, she let out a lustful scream and flooded my hand.

"Thank you, Mark. My turn."

Brandie disengaged my hand from her groin. I licked her juices off while she kissed my chest. Her hand wrapped around my pole and began stroking.

"Brandie..."

"I know."

She continued to stroke me. Her other hand began teasing my balls. I gasped.

"Mmm, there's a lot in here."

Both her hands kept up their motions. She had stopped kissing so she could observe my body as she masturbated me. I lay back and surrendered to the waves of pleasure rolling through me.

Brandie's hands sped up. It wouldn't be long now.

"Go ahead, Mark. Cum for me."

A few more stimulating strokes, and I did exactly that. Brandie watched the cum fountain out of my pole and land on my chest and belly. She kept going until she was sure my balls were empty.

"Very nice, Mark."

She proceeded to lick my cum off my skin, like I had licked hers off my hand.

"Tasty."

I lay on Brandie's bed, spent, slowly trying to recover.

"Very good, Mark."

Louise's voice snapped me out of my semi-doze. I looked at her.

"You'll make an excellent companion. You're very obedient."

I blushed and smiled.

"Not that there aren't ways we could... tame you if you were not. But we modern vampires prefer not to have to resort to them."

"So, you don't drain people of blood, you don't use mind-control techniques... is there anything you do still do?"

"We can still turn people... if they specifically request it."

"What else do I need to know?"

"We don't dissolve on exposure to sunlight, we aren't afraid of garlic, we do have a reflection if we look in a mirror, running water doesn't harm us, and a stake in the chest does nothing."

"So, basically every bit of common knowledge about vampires is false."

"Yes."

"May I spend the night here with Brandie?"

"She has my permission."

I turned to the pretty vampire in the bed with me.

"Of course you may stay here tonight with me, Mark."

I nestled up against Brandie, rested my head on her chest, and let my eyes close.

*

"Wake up, sleepyhead."

"Uuuuugh." I blinked a few times and slowly came fully awake. "Morning, Brandie."

"Get dressed and I'll walk you to the campus."

Having her in three of my classes was nice. The first week of school zoomed by.

"Now that it's the weekend, may I invite you on a second date?"

"Of course."

"Come over to my place for a movie?"

"Sounds good."

We watched "The Mouse That Roared." Brandie liked it a great deal, as did I.

"Are you going to invite me to your bed, Mark?"

She knew, of course, having read my mind. But the formalities had to be followed. We made a quick pit stop first.

"Let me show you around the rest of the house."

The tour finished in the bedroom.

"I would love the pleasure of your company tonight."

We stripped and climbed in.

"Thank you for inviting me, Mark. Now that it's our second date, I can have sex with you and not be a total slut."

"I don't care about those kind of things, Brandie."

"I know, Mark. You just think of me as Brandie, the girl who's captured your heart."

I blushed very brightly.

"I know women normally like foreplay..."

"You're thinking of human women. We vampires are more like human men. We can be ready in an instant."

Brandie laid me on my back and gave me a deep kiss. I responded, slipping my tongue into her mouth.

She slipped one hand between her legs and the other wrapped around my siffening cock. I moaned into the kiss.

Brandie's tongue seemed to snake halfway down my throat. I tried to will my body to relax and just let her have her way with me.

She broke the lip-lock to allow me to breathe. I wasn't sure if vampires could also hold their breath indefinitely in addition to their other traits.

"Lack of air won't kill us, but it will put us into a state of suspended animation. You just lie still and let me do the work."

Brandie lifted herself upwards, then lowered her pussy onto my erect pole.

"We can't get pregnant either. Being undead, we cannot create new life within ourselves."

She began sliding up and down, slowly at first to let me have time to adjust to her rhythm. Her pussy felt incredibly tight.

"It has been a few months since anything's been in it. Plus, I have good control over my internal muscles."

She leaned forward, and I took advantage of the opportunity to take one of her nipples into my mouth and suckle.

"Oooooh, yeah. Mark, you're a wonderful lover."

I wrapped my arms around her and groped her firm, round ass as she continued to ride me. He shapely body shivered.

"We can, as you know, still cum... and you're about to make me."

I gripped her butt more tightly and thrust upward into her with greater force. Her legs locked around my hips as she quivered through a tremendous climax, squeezing my cock so firmly I thought she might separate it from my body.

She let out a joyful howl of pure lust, then regained control of her body and pressed me firmly into the bed. I kissed between her breasts now before switching to her other nipple.

"Oooooh. How'd you get so good at that?"

"Instinct, I guess." My voice was muffled by her tit-flesh.

Brandie locked her arms around my body, effectively immobilizing me. "I like how caring and gentle you are."

I continued to thrust into her, my hips being the only part of my body I could move. She quivered with pleasure and I felt my own climax approaching.

"Fill me up."

When she came again, I did. She disentangled her body from mine and lay next to me, both of us somewhat spent and quite sexually sated.

"Bravo."

"Hi, Mom."

"How did you get in here?" I stared at Louise.

"We vampires can teleport."

"How long were you watching?"

"Since you walked into the bedroom. We can also avoid being seen when we want to."

"So how long have you been planning this? When did you select me as your target?"

"I knew you were smart, Mark. Six months. It was easy enough to fake the documents for ourselves and create an identity here. Brandie already knows everything they're going to `teach' her in those courses, and a lot of things no humans know."

"Why did you two pick me?"

"Brandie, now that we've moved into a more modern era, wanted a boyfriend... or companion, if you prefer the word. Now that young men view young women as their equal... well, most young men, anyway... and she's been essentially alone for a very long time. And after some research, she fell for you."

"So how old are you actually?"

"I'm 1,578 years old."

I turned to my girlfriend. "How about you?"

"873."

"And how did you end up being Louise's `daughter'?"

"Louise needed an apprentice. Back when I was actually in my early 20's, there weren't as many... opportunities... for women to make their way in the world. Louise gave me a chance and I accepted."

I turned to Louise. "What's your backstory?"

"I was a 48-year-old widow. Back then there were NO chances for women if they didn't have a husband. A male vampire, Ragnar, gave me a chance to survive. He's still around somewhere, but he moved on after turning me."

I looked at Brandie. "When do you plan on turning me?"

Brandie shrugged. "When would you like to be turned?"

"No time like the present."

"Kiss me."

My lips met hers, and we twined tongues. Her fangs penetrated into my tongue, and I felt my body and mind changing.

Brandie slowly drained my blood through my tongue, but I could feel that she was giving me back some of hers. Or maybe it was mine that had been cycled through her. A set of fangs grew in my mouth, and all of Brandie's knowledge passed into my brain.

When she finally broke the kiss - and removed her fangs - I gave her a smile. "Thanks, dear."

"You realize that every 20 years or so, we'll need to set up a new identity. And move locations. Otherwise people would get suspicious that the young couple wasn't becoming older."

"I'm all right with that."

"Luckily, manipulating humans is easy. Modifying memories and faking documents is a snap."

I wrapped my arms around her. "We can plan the future later. Let's rest now."

*

It was a lovely wedding, with just a few close friends, mostly our fellow students, in attendance. 15 years later, we moved to a new town.

"Brandie? And Mark? Transfers from the junior college an hour from here? And you want to get your degrees in psychiatry?"

"Yes, sir."

"And that's your mom, Brandie? Her name is Louise?"

"That's me. I'll be working as a secretary in a local legal firm."

"Welcome to our humble town. I hope you'll like living here."

"I'm sure we will, sir."

We settled into our new house. "First day of classes are tomorrow, dear. You think you can handle them?"

"Of course, my love."

We kissed. I held my lovely companion in my arms...