Lonely Housewife & Helpful Neighbor

Story Info
Older Woman seduces younger man.
10.4k words
4.65
329.8k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
henry49
henry49
55 Followers

Rob Jenkins was taking the garbage to the alley just as the sun came up. The truck came early, and he did not want to miss this collection; his family had a lot of trash.

He wanted to put it out the night before, but his mother said no. She was fearful that dogs would knock the container over and spread their garbage around. There were rats in the alley, and she did not want to provide any food for them.

Next door, Amy Carlson was swearing under her breath as she wrestled with a heavy garbage container. Damn her husband for not putting it out before he left. In a hurry to get away, she thought. Can't wait to get on the road and leave all the unpacking and things like this to me. All he thinks about is his damn bonus.

She had awakened when Dan left and, not being able to get back to sleep, got out of bed sleepily and began to dress. With all the unpacking to do, she was going to dress casually, but she wanted to feel good also.

Amy put on her favorite skin-colored nylon bra. She liked it especially because it felt as if she were not even wearing a bra. She donned a pair of tiny black lace panties, also her favorite, for the same reason.

She felt very sexy when she wore these undergarments, and she needed a lift this morning. The thought of unpacking all the boxes the movers had left and moving the heavy furniture around was enough to make her feel depressed.

Half awake, still in bra and panties, she went to the garage to make sure Dan had closed the door, something he often failed to do. Her face flushed with anger when she saw the garbage can full of trash the previous owner had left. She was wide awake now and pissed.

Returning to the bedroom she put on a short nylon robe, opened the garage door, and started to haul the container down the driveway to the alley. She felt exposed in the thin nylon robe, but her everyday robe was still in a box somewhere. No one will be out this early, she thought. The sun is barely up.

She had packed her nylon robe, a baby doll nighty, and a sexy red kimono in her overnight bag when she and Dan prepared for their short drive to Houston, hoping to entice Dan into making love the night before he left for a sales trip.

He had begged off. "Too tired, hon," he had told her. "I have to get up early tomorrow, and I need a good night's sleep. I don't want to fall asleep on the road."

And I need a husband who wants sex as much as I do, she thought. She turned her back on him angrily and went to sleep.

Rob put the garbage container in the rack and was about to go back into the garage when he heard an indistinct mumbling coming from next door. He looked in that direction and had an instant hard-on.

The sun was behind a woman, and she appeared to be wearing nothing under a flimsy garment that did not even come down to her knees.

Amy looked up at that moment and saw him staring at her. Still angry with Dan, she became furious at the sight of some boy gawking at her. She yelled, "Are you going to just stand there staring at me, or are you going to come and help?"

Rob swallowed the saliva that filled his mouth suddenly and almost ran toward her. He had not seen anything like her in all of his 18 years. He was glad to help, and to get a better look at this sexy vision.

Amy looked at him as he approached. She thought he was a child when she saw him at first, but she now realized he was older. He's not very tall, she thought, not much taller than I, but he is kind of cute.

She giggled to herself. It would appear, she thought, that he liked what he saw when he was staring at me. That looks like the beginnings of a boner in his pants.

She hated Dan's schedule that took him on sales trips for a month at a time. Amy felt lost and lonely in a new city and still horny. She had counted on making love the night before.

When Rob reached her, she smiled her winningest smile and told him, "Please take this to the alley and wait here for me. I'll be right back."

Rob stared at her, his eyes jerking from her breasts to her panties to her face. He saw now that she was wearing a bra, but it was as if she wasn't. He could see her nipples and, my God, her pubic hair was visible behind the sheer lace of her tiny bikini panties.

He nodded at Amy, his mouth too dry to speak, and grabbed the garbage container to take it to the alley. Wait? Hell yes, he would wait. A hurricane could not move him. He turned his head to follow Amy's progress to the garage and almost fell over the garbage container.

Amy, sure this man-boy was watching her, put an extra shimmy in her walk, a smile on her face. Once in the house, she put on the kimono. She looked at herself in the mirror and shook her head. God. I look like what I am, a middle aged woman who had just gotten out of bed, hair a mess, no makeup. Damn!

She held the kimono, which was beltless and cut with a deep V, to her with one hand to cover her panties, but the design of the kimono showed most of her breasts, which is why she had bought it.

Well, she thought, at least this is not see-through. Holding the kimono closed at her waist, she put a smile on her face as she returned to where Rob was waiting for her.

She put out her free hand. "I'm Amy Carlson, your new neighbor. I'm sorry I yelled at you. I was angry at my husband for leaving and not taking out the trash. I am so grateful for your help."

Rob, trying to keep his eyes focused on Amy's face, but drawn to her shapely breasts and legs, managed to get out, "I'm Rob Jenkins. That's OK. I understand. I'm glad I was out and able to help you. I didn't mind at all."

Amy, suppressing a giggle, put her arm through Rob's. "Come in, and I'll fix you a cup of coffee by way of apology."

"That's OK. You don't need to do that," Rob told her.

"I insist," Amy told him. "I need a cup of coffee, and I don't like to drink it alone." She tugged on his arm and drew him toward the garage.

Rob's boner stiffened as he felt her arm against his and his hardon began to leak in his shorts as he realized that her breast was pressing against his arm also.

He looked at her covertly as they went through the garage and into the house. She has to know her breast is touching me, he thought. He licked his dry lips and swallowed the saliva that filled his mouth suddenly.

Rob did not care all that much for coffee, but he would have drunk battery acid if Amy had asked him. He just wanted to be able to be near this gorgeous woman and feast his eyes on her sexy body. Damn, she has nice tits, he thought, and the rest of her looks good also.

Amy led him into the kitchen, filled with packing boxes and odds and ends of furniture. The breakfast nook with its built-in curved seat was buried under boxes.

Amy nodded toward the hall. "There is a small end table in the hall. If you get it and a couple of chairs that are there, I'll make the coffee."

Rob went to the hall and found the table and chairs. He stopped on his way back to the kitchen and stared at Amy, who was on tiptoes reaching for cups and saucers in a cabinet.

The kimono had fallen open and risen up. Rob had a clear view of her ass and the sexy lace panties. He coughed as he walked into the kitchen to let her know he was there.

Amy heard him and turned around and swore under her breath. The kimono had opened as she turned and Rob had a good look at her barely-covered breasts and pussy.

She grabbed the kimono and pulled it closed at her waist, which still left most of her breasts exposed. He will think you're a real hussy if you keep this up, Amy, she thought, but maybe that is not so bad.

His attentive staring at her and the hard-on in his pants were getting her juices flowing. Her nipples began to stiffen and stand out against the thin cloth of the kimono.

Setting the table for coffee, she apologized again for yelling at him. "I was just getting dressed when I discovered Dan had not taken out the trash. I put on what was once my husband's favorite robe, thinking no one would be out this early."

Rob smiled at her. "No need to apologize. And I know why it was his favorite robe. You looked very pretty in it."

Amy arched her eyebrows at the compliment, and then looked down. "Thank you for saying that. I wish Dan still felt that way."

She sighed and continued, "Anyway, the trash container was too heavy for me, and I just yelled at you out of frustration." She put a hand on Rob's thigh. "You are very sweet to be so forgiving of me and my rude behavior."

Rob's whole body felt warmed by her touch, and his hard cock throbbed in his jeans. "Ah. Ah. I'm sorry I stared at you the way I did."

Amy shook her head and laughed, her hand squeezing his thigh. "I don't blame you for staring. I look a mess: no makeup, hair uncombed, half naked. I'm the one who needs to apologize."

Rob, emboldened by her hand on his thigh replied, "You're worth staring at, makeup or no makeup, and your hair looks just fine, ma'am."

Amy's hand squeezed his thigh again. "You are so kind to say that. I wish my husband would say things like that once in a while, but let's get rid of this 'ma'am' thing." She gave Rob a big smile. "Please call me Amy. I'd like to think I've made a friend in Houston."

Her infectious smile brought one to Rob's face. "You have, ma'-- ah, Amy. Where were you living before you moved here?"

"We were in San Antonio. My husband is an outside salesman, and they transferred him here. He has a larger territory now and will be gone a month. Have you lived in Houston long?"

Rob, trying desperately to concentrate on Amy's face, told her he had lived in Houston all his life -- right next door, in fact.

"I wish I could say the same," Amy told him. "It seems I have been moving from house to house all my life. First as an Army brat and now with a husband who keeps being transferred from city to city."

Rob shook his head. "I wouldn't like that. I like having friends I have known all my life."

Amy smiled ruefully. "I have a lot of acquaintances but few people I can call a friend." She squeezed his thigh again. "I'm so glad we met this morning. I need a friend right now."

She looked at him speculatively, seeking to determine his age. "Do you go to school?"

"I graduated high school in the spring and am enrolled in an auto mechanic program at the local junior college." He added that his dad had died two years ago and it was just he and his mother living together.

Amy listened intently, telling him how sorry she was about the loss of his father, and then looked at him quizzically. "Why do you want to be an auto mechanic?"

A lot of people asked him this, wondering why he did not want to be an engineer or some other profession. "I have been fixing cars as long as I can remember. People think mechanics are idiots, but it takes a lot of skill and training to diagnose problems with cars."

Amy nodded. "You're right about the idiot part. In my experience, most mechanics are cheats or stupid. They take advantage of people, especially women, because cars are so complicated the average person can't understand them anymore."

Rob smiled ruefully. "Some mechanics are like that, but when I get my own shop, people will find out what a good, honest mechanic can do for them."

"You sound as if you have thought about this a lot, Rob. Good for you."

Rob nodded. "I have. I have been thinking about this since I was a freshman in high school. I attended a high school that specializes in trades, and the junior college has a good reputation. Our grads get jobs with the best shops in town."

"I hope our cars hold up until you graduate."

Rob told her that he was not a certified mechanic yet but that he could probably fix any problem she and her husband had. He had never felt so comfortable talking with an adult. At the same time, her hand, which seemed to be on his thigh a lot, sent shivers of sexual excitement coursing through his body.

Amy enjoyed talking with this boy-man. He's nice, she thought. And from what I can see, he has a nice piece of equipment between his legs. I like it that he tries not to stare at me but also that he wants to. My God! I do believe my panties are getting wet.

She looked around the room and shook her head. "Ugh. I have a lot to do."

Rob, his eyes following her gaze, told her, "I'd be glad to help, if you like. My class doesn't start for a couple of weeks, and I don't have anything else to do. We can get this straightened up in no time."

Her hand squeezed his thigh again, dangerously close to his boner. "Would you? Oh. That would be wonderful. Your mother won't mind?"

"She hasn't told me she has anything planned for me for today, but I'll ask her to be sure."

"Rob, I'm getting hungry. Have you had breakfast?"

Rob shook his head. "No. I just got up to take out the trash. I planned to eat when Mom got up."

"Look. I'll get some clothes on, and you go home and talk with your mother. If it is OK with her that you help me, I'll fix us a proper breakfast: bacon and eggs, toast, and fried potatoes. OK?"

"That sounds great. I usually just eat a bowl of cereal for breakfast."

Amy wrote her telephone number on a piece of paper, telling Rob, "Here's our number. At least Dan did something right before he left: getting a phone connected."

"I'll talk with Mom and give you a call right away."

Rob went home and told his mother about the morning's events, leaving out the sexy parts. He asked if it was all right if he helped the lady for a few days. She told him to go ahead. He called Amy and told her he would be right over.

Amy dressed in comfortable jeans and sweatshirt. He's seen enough for now, she thought as she began preparing breakfast.

They ate at the same small table. Rob told her some more of his plans: to work for a big company that services all makes of cars until he had enough experience to open his own shop.

Amy told him she had married right after college and that she and her husband had been married twelve years. Her husband was moving up the ladder of the sales department of his firm, and this kept him busy on the road and at an office he always set up at home.

Rob helped her clean up the dishes, liking being near her, smelling her perfume and just being close.

He was excited by her sexuality and also felt a little sorry for her. Her husband seemed to ignore her. God, he thought. If I had a gorgeous woman like this for a wife, I'd have her in the sack day and night.

Amy went through the house with him, showing him which boxes and pieces of furniture went in which room. Dan, she told him, had hired the cheapest mover, in order to keep most of the money his company paid for moving. "They just dumped everything in the house and ran out the door," she told Rob.

Rob began to haul the boxes and furniture to their proper location while Amy unpacked the boxes and put things away. They worked quickly. Amy called a rest break at ten, and they sat down to a coke.

"Rob, you have no idea how much I appreciate all the help you are giving me. I could never have moved some of those boxes by myself. I would have had to empty them where they were and carry the contents to where they belonged. And I certainly couldn't have moved the furniture by myself."

Rob beamed at her, drinking up the praise. He gave her a sunny smile. "I'm glad to help. I like working with you. We make a good team."

At twelve Amy called a halt. "It's time for lunch. I'm starved." She frowned, "Oh. Darn. We bought breakfast things last night but nothing for lunch."

She shook her head and grimaced. "Let me take you to lunch, someplace other than a fast food restaurant but not the Ritz, OK?""

"That sounds great to me. I know a place nearby. My dad used to take us there. It's nice, but not too expensive. I'll tell Mom and get cleaned up."

"Good. I'll shower and change also. I feel sweaty and grubby after this morning's work."

Rob went home, explained to his mother his plans for lunch, and then showered, changed clothes and returned to Amy's house.

"Come on in," she called through the speaker system when she heard the bell. "I'm in the bedroom finishing with my makeup. I'll just be a few more minutes."

Amy was seated at the vanity he had hauled into the bedroom earlier in the day. "Sit down, Rob. I'm almost done," she told him.

He had not yet moved a chair into the bedroom so leaned back on his elbows on the bed and watched her apply her makeup. He fantasized about Amy being naked in this bed. His cock jerked in his pants as he thought of making love with Amy on this bed.

She looked so desirable, dressed in a thin nylon blouse that was scooped out in front, showing off the tops of her breasts, and a short skirt. She had crossed her legs and her skirt had ridden up, exposing a good bit of her shapely thighs.

He had seen a lot more early that morning, but the sight of her pantyhose-clad thighs excited him anew. She is the sexiest thing I have ever seen, he thought.

Amy glanced at Rob from time to time in the mirror. Dan's inattention and her own sexual drive were making her more and more horny. When she was finished, she spun around and uncrossed her legs, which gave Rob a good look up her thighs to her crotch, which was her intention.

Amy chuckled inwardly when she saw Rob's eyes dart to her crotch. He had seen that and more in the morning, but men never seemed to get enough of looking up her skirt and she was damn glad of it.

She smiled at him, arching her eyebrows, "How do I look?"

Rob swallowed the saliva that filled his mouth suddenly. He pulled his eyes away from her crotch and sat up. "You look great. You have to be the prettiest lady I have ever met."

"Oh, Rob. You say the nicest things. I have to admit, I like the way you look at me. It makes me feel young and desirable."

"Oh, you are, Amy," he told her. "A man would have to be brain- dead to not find you desirable. I couldn't stop looking at you if I wanted to."

Amy got up from the vanity stool, walked over to him, leaned over and patted his cheek. She kissed him lightly on the lips. "That's to thank you for being so complimentary."

Rob stood up. "And if I compliment you some more? I could say a lot more." My God, he thought. Where did that come from?

Amy looked at him, her expression one of curiosity. She ran her tongue over her lips, then seemed to make up her mind. She cocked her head, a hand on her hip, a challenging smile on her face. "Try me, Rob."

Rob swallowed. The bantering had gotten serious. This was make- or-break time, and it had happened so fast he had not had time to think about what was happening, but his raging hard-on was doing his thinking for him.

His cock grew in his pants as he looked at her. He licked his lips, horny and anxious. She's daring me, he thought. What will she do if I come up with something very sexy?

He took in a breath and blurted out. "You're all I have been thinking about since I saw you this morning. I haven't stopped thinking of how you looked when I first saw you. You are the sexiest and most desirable woman I have ever seen."

Amy let her tongue lick along her lips, and then put her arms around Rob's neck, pulling his face down to hers. "I think that deserves more than a little peck. That was a very nice compliment." She pressed her open mouth against his.

Rob was stunned when she kissed him and more sexed up than ever when he felt Amy's tongue licking his lips. He put his arms around her, hugged her to him and began to kiss her in earnest, running his tongue in and out of her mouth.

Amy pressed her svelte body against Rob, her pussy pulsing at the way his cock pressed into her. She rotated her hips, rubbing herself against his cock.

Rob ran his hands up and down her body as they kissed, then cupped her ass and pulled her against him tightly. He tongue-fucked her mouth and became almost dizzy with sexual excitement. His 18-year-old hormones were running wild.

henry49
henry49
55 Followers