Lonely in Autumn Ch. 00: Centaur - Prequel

Story Info
A look back at Lilac's meeting with the centaur.
3.2k words
4.32
20.7k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place a few years before the other chapters in this series.

*****

The breeze swayed the tall grass back and forth in the blue sky above Lilac's head. The chill of winter was early this year and it was often overcast, so she'd taken the opportunity to have a nap under the fleeting sun.

Nestled in the dying stalks, she heard hooves on earth and pushed her front half up to investigate. Through the dancing grass, she watched a shape cross the clearing. As it got closer, she could see it was a centaur. The creature slowed to a walk, clearly out of breath, and passed not far from where Lilac was hidden. It was a male, broad shouldered, with sharp facial features and long dark hair. His coat was dapple grey, with dark legs and black tail. Although centaurs were large beasts, this one was unusually small. Fauns were smaller than humans, yet his torso wasn't that be much bigger than hers.

The centaur moved on without seeing Lilac. Her pale horns and white and tawny coat meant she was camouflaged in the grass. His presence and size were a curiosity to her. Centaurs were herd creatures, and although stallions did travel alone sometimes, there weren't any others in the area. She wondered just where he was going. He was capable of covering ground quickly, so it was possible he knew where she might find green grass.

Lilac followed the beast at a reasonable distance. Even at a walk he was faster than her dainty hooves moved her. She was a little apprehensive about getting too close. Centaurs were renowned for being powerful creatures, arrogant and stubborn in nature. They were flighty, fiery things when threatened. But they certainly weren't rumoured to be cruel or sadistic. She expected if she tried to talk, he would begrudgingly help, or rudely dismiss her. He was intimidating in looks, but she held no fear for her safety.

Ahead, the centaur disappeared over a hill in the forest. Lilac continued on, hoping he'd lead her to food. When she crested the hill, she discovered he'd led her instead to water. A sweet little stream ran a path through the forest floor.

The centaur stood by the edge, wiping his mouth on his arm. There was mud clinging to his knees where he'd knelt to reach the water. Lilac had taken so long to catch up he'd already finished drinking. From behind a tree, she watched him wander the bank. He reached down to dig something out of the mud and brought it to his lips.

Lilac wished she could do that. Unlike horses, centaurs had a secondary part of their stomach that was capable of digesting small amounts of protein. Though, he'd be in trouble if he didn't also get some plant matter.

He was definitely better fed than her, judging by his muscle tone. From her angle she had a perfect view of his rump, and the enormous ball sack that hung between his hind legs. Lilac had no idea how he could even walk with that there. It had to be nearly as big as her head.

As he turned around, she saw his cock had spilled from its sheath, hanging fat and long towards the ground. The sight of it sent a chill thorough Lilac and made her squeeze her thighs. She couldn't help but imagine that monster inside her. This time of year, she usually came across huge palmeret plants, the large fronds circling reed-like shafts, topped with a phallic shaped fruit. The shaft was easily held in her clumsy two-fingered hand, and she quite often used them to relieve her horny itch.

Not wanting the centaur to leave before she'd spoken to him, Lilac moved down stream, keen to approach him from further away. By the time she came down the hill, the creature's erection had retreated out of sight. He had exceptionally good hearing and heard her coming before she was anywhere near.

He suddenly stood straight, staring at her, and snorted. Deeming her no threat, he went back to searching for worms. Lilac crouched by the water, eager to quench her thirst, before slowly walking towards him.

"Hello."

He straightened his upper half to look at her. "Hel-lough."

His heavy accent made her smile. She spotted a small flowering plant between two rocks and pawed at it with her cloven fingers until she could grasp it. She eyed the centaur while she chewed.

"Why are you so small?"

"Oh...magic." He sent her a sly look. "Gone wrong, obviously." He chuckled.

"Really?"

He was still grinning. "Absolutely."

Lilac didn't know whether to believe him or not. "Do you by any chance know where there's more food?" She glanced at the mud. "Something I can actually eat?"

"South. Toward the sea. Gotta get out of the mountains."

"Which way is the sea?"

He gestured to the direction he was heading earlier, and started walking. Lilac tottered along a few feet behind him. He'd turned out to be surprisingly nice, though a little abrupt.

Over the next hour, the centaur set a good pace across the land. He glanced over his shoulder to see if Lilac was still there a couple of times, but said nothing more to her. As they came over the top of a ridgeline, he broke into a trot.

Bollocks.

Lilac increased her pace to the bouncing gait, but on her two shorter legs she had to exert herself to even come close to meeting his speed. She'd lost so much ground she thought she'd never catch him, until he stopped to drink at a creek. Lilac fell to her hocks on the bank, panting hard.

The centaur looked her up and down. "You're a pretty determined little thing, aren't you? Are you going to follow me all the way?"

Lilac's throat was too dry to answer. She crawled to the water and dipped her mouth in. She was still trying to catch her breath when the centaur crossed the water. Maybe he took pity on her sitting there, water dribbling down her face, clearly unable to follow, because he stopped and lowered himself onto his belly.

"Get on."

Lilac gapped at him. "On your back?"

"Hurry up."

She scrambled to get up and waded across to meet him. Leaning over his wide back, she lifted one leg over and hauled herself up. "Thank you."

"Hold on."

"To what?"

"Anything." He jerked forward as he stood, making Lilac grip a chunk of mane.

She found it fascinating how it covered his head as well as growing in a dorsal line down his neck and back.

"What's your name?" she asked as he started walking.

"Cinder."

"I'm Lilac."

He grunted in reply.

It was weird being up so high, and so strange having something moving beneath her. She soon grew used to the gentle rocking motion, though she found her legs grew stiff at being spread apart so much.

The worst part was his bony spine running right through her crotch. Her labia weren't big lips like humans, but they still parted slightly and rubbed with every step. Although uncomfortable, it wasn't actually concerning until he broke into a trot, which hammered her up and down so much she had to grab onto his waist to stay on.

He must have understood that it was hard to sit to, because he promptly extended it into a canter. It was a lovely smooth gait, but it thrust her up against his withers and rolled her down his spine in a rocking motion that sent shivers through her body.

The spot underneath her soon grew damp, her juices starting to ooze down each leg. Both hands held tight to Cinder's waist, her breaths becoming sharp and short. The stimulation made her muscles clench as she grew closer to climax. She muffled a gasp when it hit, struggling to hold on while she rode it out.

"What are you doing back there?" Cinder slowed, pulling up to a walk, then digging his hooves in. He shot Lilac a suspicious glance over his shoulder. "That's not sweat, is it?"

"Sorry."

Lilac leaned forward, looping her arms around his waist, and slid off. Her left hoof hit the ground first, but buckled with fatigue, sending her tumbling onto her back, legs in the air. Getting her hooves beneath her, she shook as she stood, her stiff legs taking wide steps.

Cinder snorted, and broke into a laugh. "I suppose that's what I get for putting a faun in heat on my back. I hope you're going to clean me off when we stop for the night."

Lilac waddled over to him, nodding her head. "How much further are you going?"

"It's starting to get dark. We can stop at the next ridge."

Lilac walked the rest of the way on hoof. She wasn't keen for a repeat performance just yet. Cinder stopped under a big tree by a river and immediately began to fossick. Lilac searched nearby, grabbing a low hanging branch and dragging it within reach of her teeth. When she came back, Cinder was wading into the river to cool off.

"So much for me cleaning you," Lilac said quietly.

She ventured further to search for food, returning once the light made it unfeasible. Cinder was already lying on his side, arms folded under his head. Lilac smoothed out a path of undergrowth and curled up in a ball.

She woke in pale early light, roused by Cinder slipping away into the forest. Worried, he'd abandon her, she crept after him. Her fears were apparently unwarranted, as it seemed he was merely looking for something to eat.

Lilac busied herself digging an unappetising plant out of the ground, before moving on to another. The next time she glanced at Cinder, he was rooting around in some rocks, half distracted by his cock dangling between his legs. Giving up on the food, he eased down onto one hip. Twisting his upper half, he stretched a hand to grab the tip of his shaft. Centaurs really weren't built to bend and his face contorted with the struggle to reach. On the verge of pain, he could only stroke the end of his penis, and even then he had to pause to stretch his muscles.

"Oh, how awful not being able to reach," Lilac whispered. Her hoof crunched a leaf, making Cinder spot her in the trees.

"And now, I have a cramp." He shook himself and stood up, stretching his upper spine side to side. He didn't look overly embarrassed at being caught, and looked right at Lilac as she neared.

"Don't suppose you could help me out?"

"Uh." She held up her hands. "I don't have any thumbs."

He shrugged. "Still be better than what I can do."

Lilac eyed the cock hanging under his belly. She was curious to know what it would feel like. She'd never touched one before. It made her a little bit shy.

"Will you kiss me first?"

If she was going to do something sexual with someone, she wanted a kiss to go with it. Drunk fairies was all she'd had so far. She wanted to know if something bigger did it differently.

"Centaurs aren't really big on kissing unless it's someone we love."

She put her hands on her waist. "Do you want a hand job or not?"

He rolled his eyes and motioned for her to come. Lilac skipped over and he took a hold of her under both arms, lifting her off the ground so her face was level with his. He swiftly brought his soft lips to her mouth, rolling his tongue against hers. It was smoother, and less chaotic than kissing a pixie, but there was a certain passion to their fervour she also enjoyed.

When he was done, Cinder deposited her back on the ground. She walked around his side and crouched by his hind leg, extending her hands to cup his shaft. It was thick and hot under her fingers. Mostly black, it had patches of pink, and flared out at the tip. Lilac curled her fingers the best she could and ran them down its length.

"Is this alright? I'm not hurting you, am I?" she asked.

He snorted and looked back at her. "You won't hurt me. Can you squeeze harder and go a bit faster?"

Lilac grimaced as she tried to push her hands together. It was hard to squeeze and move fast, but as she stroked his cock lost its floppiness, becoming rock hard and dripping from the tip. Watching it bounce, and feeling it in her hands made heat rise in her nethers. Slime oozed from her slit, sticking to her fur and dripping onto the ground.

"Are you close?" she asked, sick of the ache in her wrists. Her arms were getting tired and her legs couldn't hold a squat much longer.

"Nowhere near. You've only just started."

Lilac let out a frustrated groan and dropped her arms to her sides. She had this massive cock right in front of her, and a burning in her cunt, which yearning to be filled.

"Hey, we had a deal," Cinders stared.

Lilac rose to her full height and came to stand in front of him. "It will take me years to jerk you off." She bent over, displaying her rump and dripping pussy. "Why don't you just put it in here?"

He looked a bit bewildered. "Will it fit?"

"Have you had a look at yourself recently? You might have more limbs, but we're about the same scale. I highly doubt you'll get the length in, but I've had fruit that thick up there before."

"Well, then." Cinder's smirked. "We'll need something to lean on. He gestured to a fallen log and walked towards it.

Lilac followed, letting out a surprised squeal when he grabbed her arm and twirled her in a circle. The move made her giggle and smile up at him. Leaning his torso forward, Cinder nudged her back flat against the log and stroked her chest, pinching her long teat-like nipples. He slid his hand down her belly and between her legs, running a finger through her slit. Lilac flinched, inhaling a sharp breath. Without warning, Cinder thrust a finger into her hole. He pumped it back and forth a few times, before adding a second.

Lilac sighed. "I forgot you have fingers." She wriggled her hoof-like digits in front of her face. "I can't go fast with these or I scratch myself."

Even going slow they were a little on the abrasive side.

"Then it's a good thing I'm here." Cinders jammed a third finger up her vagina, sliding them together through her juices while she bucked her hips to meet them. "You're definitely wet enough. Ready for something bigger?"

She nodded with smile.

He pulled his fingers from her and turned her around. Lilac laid her arms on the mossy bark and leaned forward. Two dark hooves landed either side of her and slid forward, as Cinders rested his weight on his forelegs. His warm chest pressed against her back and head, his cock slapping against her thigh. He twisted his torso, trying to see underneath them. Lilac gazed up at him expectantly.

"You might have to help me in. You're not where I'm used to my partner being." He smiled down at her.

"No, I don't suppose I am."

Lilac reached past her rump and grasped the end of his cock. Poking it at her hole, she fed the flared head inside. Cinder pushed it in another inch, forcing her cunt wide to accommodate the thickness. Lilac gripped the ridged tree bark to steady herself, and Cinder thrust more of his length inside. He bucked again, driving his cock until it bottomed out.

"Ahh!" Lilac moaned.

She felt so full between the legs. He was bigger than any fruit she'd fucked. She checked over her shoulder and saw several inches still outside.

Cinder withdrew nearly all the way, before slamming back into her. The force pressed Lilac against the log and she barely had time to register it before he thrust into her again. He quickened his pace, sawing in and out. Lilac grew more accustomed to his size, her walls stretching with her arousal. Now she felt like the fat intruder was meant to be there, forcing her legs apart and ploughing into her gut.

He slowed to tease her, withdrawing till just his head remained, before shoving it back in. He pulled it back out again.

"Oh, fuck," she breathed, feeling way too empty. "Don't tease me so."

Cinder chuckled and started up again, quickly gaining a speedy pace. "If you like it hard."

He was really pushing deep, banging against the back of her vagina with painful pleasure. Lilac felt incredibly stuffed, and when she looked between her swaying breasts, she was shocked by how much more he'd managed to cram inside her. He'd never get it all in, but his huge scrotum was now close enough to slap her butt on each stroke.

Panting hard and whimpering, Lilac wrapped her hands around his forelegs, shaking her way through a powerful orgasm. Despite her clenching muscles, Cinder continued to piston in and out of her cunt. She wasn't sure how long centaurs went for, but it didn't seem like it was much longer.

His frantic bucking had her wilted against the log, clinging to anything she could get a hold of.

Cinder grunted as his thrusts jerked, his cock throbbing near release. He plunged it deep in her pussy and let out a moan. Thick ropes of hot cum burst into her passage, coating her walls and shooting into her womb. His sheer size and her muscles formed a seal, forcing more and more of the cum inside her uterus. Each spurt filled her with more, her belly swelling with it.

Breathing hard, Cinder withdrew his cock with a loud slurping sound and brought his front hooves back to the ground. Cum oozed from Lilac's pulsating hole and spilled onto the ground. She squeezed blobs of it out as she stroked the slight bulge he'd created. As big as his balls were, he'd pumped all of their contents into her.

"Oh, dear. That's a bit much for someone your size. I'm sorry. I completely forgot about you being so small." Cinder came to offer his arm. "You sure can take it, though. Are you well?"

Lilac rested her hip against the log, her legs too shaky from fatigue for her to stand unaided. She nodded. "That was quite different to fucking myself with fruit. I didn't know how good someone else's touch could be."

Cinder cocked his head. "Had you not fucked another creature?"

"No. Just plants and myself."

He arched an eyebrow. "And you chose a centaur?"

"I haven't seen another faun since I was young. I needed a good fucking and your cock looked like it would do the job."

He gave her fluffy tail a pat. "I didn't know fauns were so licentious."

Lilac giggled.

Cinder scooped her up under the legs and carried her down to the river to wash. Although Lilac suspected they would get dirty again before too long.