Lonely Night...

Story Info
Internet lovers do more than talk.
1.2k words
4.69
12.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Outie
Outie
1 Followers

Lonely Night Turns Into Something SpecialM

If you like this story and think I should keep it going then by all means, let me know. Thanks to everyone that has sent me comments on my other stories. And I appreciate your comments bad or good.

* * * * *

One lonely evening while surfing the internet I happened upon a site that seemed fairly interesting. I checked it out and decided to join hoping to find something to do to kill my time. What ending up happening was something I never had imagined.

My second day at the site and a man named E-R leaves a message in my guestbook thanking me for voting him a 10 after he'd done the same for me, he also leaves me a rose. I was thinking, Ok, I am 12 years his senior so he's not going to want to talk to me.

I think to myself, alright I will reply but probably never hear from him again. I write out a message and hit send. Shortly thereafter I receive another message from E-R, boy was I shocked.

We spoke daily, eventually adding one another to our friends list. Then one day he asks me if I have IM. I tell him yes and we exchange usernames then head off to chat via IM. He tells me his name is Michael and I reply with, my name is Katarina and it's great to meet you.

We speak for days on end, sometimes staying up all night and into the next day. One evening Michael sends me an IM, it reads.. I am falling in love with you. My heart skipped a couple of beats as I stared at the words on my screen unable to move. My every thought was if I should tell him my feelings for him as well. Would he believe me? Would he think I was nuts for loving him in such a short period of time?

Finally regaining my composure I moved my hand to the keyboard. My fingers trembling I typed out, I am feeling the same for you. I sit, staring at the screen. Waiting for a reply from him. Hoping he would not laugh at me and say, sorry I was just kidding and leave.

Finally, a message was sent. A smiling emoticon with the word, really? next to it. I replied with a yes, I do. He then asked me if I had a pc camera. I replied that I did and we turned them on, finally seeing one another in real time when up till now we had only seen pictures.

My first thought when I saw him sitting there was, wow.. he is handsome. He sat looking straight at me, then I see words on my screen. He tells me how pretty I am. I blush, my entire face turning red as red can be.

We went back to talking, each day I rushed to the computer to see if he was online. Each day finding him there waiting to be with me. How did I become so lucky I think to myself.

A message appears on my screen asking me to go to IM. I turn mine on and the message, Hello sexy, appears across my screen. I say, Hello handsome.. I've missed you. We sit and chat for what seems hours. Talking about everything from our families to music, to soccer.. whatever happens to be on our mind at the moment.

I recieve a message, Can I ask you something and you not get angry? I say yes and ask what it is. He sends another message asking if he can see my breasts. I send a message back telling him yes, but only for him. We turn on the pc cams, there he is sitting there so lovely as the last time I'd seen him. Waiting for me to show him what he wanted to see, I slowly stand up and raise my shirt in the air. My nipples so hard with excitement that you could almost cut glass with them.

He sends me a message telling me how much he loves my breasts, then asks if I would like to see his cock. I almost die. My fingers type out the word yes before I can even think it with my brain.

I wait, as he takes down his pants. There before me is his glorious cock, it's so huge and hard I almost can't believe it's real. I type the words, that is one gorgeous cock and click send. He then sends another message, he asks me if I will masturbate for him on camera and he will do the same.

By now my entire body is filled with excitement. I want him so badly so I agree to go along with this. We arrange our camera's so that the other person can see what is taking place.

I lay back in my chair. Thinking only of him and pleasing him, I slowly reach down and touch my clit. My fingertip dancing around it hoping to arouse him even more. The other hand reaches down and I slide a finger in my pussy, wishing it was his cock inside me rather then my own fingers. Another finger enters my wetness, so hot and wet with my desires.

I watch the screen, seeing his hand enveloping his massively hard cock. My body shakes in orgasm as I see him slowly stroking it, up and down.. wanting it to be my hand touching him.

He cums fast, his body shooting loads of his love juice out that my mouth wishes to taste. His cock seems not to soften, it seems even harder then before he had cum. His hand never leaving, he keeps stroking his hard shaft.

I touch my pussy, it's so hot and wet with wanting this man so desperately. Two fingers enter my wet love hole, my mind reels with the sensations of this all happening. My other hand reaches down and I rub my clit hoping to end my burning desires.

I look at the screen again.. his cock so hard in his fist. He pumps it with increasing speed as I look on, watching and wanting it to be me that was giving him such pleasure. I see his cum shooting toward the screen, there is tons of it spilling out all over the floor and his hand.

His orgasm sends me into another of my own. My back arches, my body shakes.. my pussy tightens it's grip on my fingers as I cum more then I ever have before. I look up at the camera, a smile on my face. He reaches his hand to his camera, showing me the evidence of our internet love session. All I can think is how much I love this man and wish we could have done this for real, together.

He types a message to me, it says.. I Love you Katarina. I reply with, I Love you too Michael. We sit there staring at one another, so in love and so wanting each other.

We are currently still chatting, we meet on IM and in the place where we first met that wonderful day. We still have our little sessions together time and again but for the most part we just sit and talk to one another wishing we could be together. You see, we live in different countries. Doesn't it just figure.

We are planning a get together so that we can meet in person and consummate our love for one another. He has even told me he wishes to marry me someday. I just wish that day were not as far off as it seems it will be.

Outie
Outie
1 Followers