Lonely Nurse

Story Info
She knew it was wrong, but she also knew he'd enjoy it.
1.4k words
4
47.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is Shaunie Black, a slightly misleading name when you take into account the knowledge that she is Caucasian. A fairly tall woman for 22, with blonde hair that goes just past her shoulders and eyes that would give anybody a decent idea of what emeralds look like. She has a kind heart and always takes everyone's interests into account when she makes a decision, the events of this story excluded.

He is Daniel South, an 20 year old African American who moved to England to study at York University. A few inches taller than most men, he had no head hair because of a scalp problem he had since birth. He also had dark brown eyes to match his skin. He keeps to himself, preferring to focus on his work instead of his social life, he only has 3 friends as a result. He's a typical bloke though, and always has fantasises about women at the University. He never expected any of those fantasies to come true though.

3 weeks prior to what happened, Shaunie found out her boyfriend was cheating on her. She broke up with him, but it left her heartbroken and desperate to find another person. She made passes at some students, who disregarded them as friendly talk. Shaunie had a lot of sexual frustration that she needed to release, and she found a very clever way of doing so.

She decided to check her schedule to see who was first in for a physical exam, you've guessed it-Daniel. She had some sexual stimulant for males and her plan was formed within 10 minutes. Daniel knocked on the door for his physical at 10am. "Come in" she called, keeping a straight face, not thinking about what she was about to do for the moment.

"Hello, Shaunie." he greeted her with, smiling.

"Hey, Dan." she replied, smiling back, but trying not to look like she was plotting.

"I'm here for my physical" he informed her

"I know, just sit on the bed and strip down to your pants." she requested, turning her back to look for the stimulant.

She heard him undressing behind her and she could also feel his eyes on her ass. She smiled slightly but kept a straight face as she turned around with a mouth thermometer.

"Open wide" she asked.

He did so, and Shaunie placed the thermometer in his mouth before asking him to close it again. She turned back and got a cuff used to check blood pressure. She checked his blood pressure to find that it was very good: 115 over 75. This knowledge in hand, she knew that the stimulant would take half the time to work as it normally would.

She took the thermometer out and asked "How have you been feeling in general?"

"Not bad. I am a bit stressed with the upcoming tests but its nothing I can't handle." He replied, shrugging.

Shaunie decided to pressure him slightly, it would speed up the stimulant even more: "Dan, just out of curiosity, how are you doing for girlfriends?"

The effect was instant, he turned slightly redder and started stuttering a little. "W-w-well, as t-to that I-I-I-" but he couldn't say another word.

Shaunies reaction was to smile sympathetically before telling him "Now, I need to inject you with this-" she showed him the clear liquid inside the needle "-to inoculate you against seasonal influenza. Flu." she added, in response to his confused look.

"O-okay, Shaunie" he replied, smiling with his lips. The lips that would soon be massaging her pussy, Shaunie thought, her imagination suddenly going into overdrive.

She injected the stimulant into his arm, he winced slightly but gave no other reaction to the jab.

"Okay, before you go I just need to check for testicular cancer." She lied easily, her imagination still working like mad. What position should he fuck her in first?

She slowly took off his boxers and his gigantic 9 and 1/2 incher flopped in front of her. Her pussy suddenly started getter wetter by the second at just the thought of this big dick inside it.

On pretence of checking his scrotum, Shaunie stroked his dick as she moved it upwards, it seemed to respond instantly with a slight twitch as she reached the bottom. He sighed slightly as it twitched, but went slightly redder as he did. His massive cock was getting hard just from Shaunies touching it.

It was hard as a rock within a minute and Daniel muttered "Oh God, I've never felt so horny..."

Shaunie seized her opportunity-she stroked his dick slowly with both hands, for it was so thick one hand couldn't hold the whole thing. Daniel opened his mouth, whether to protest or apologize she didn't know or care-she just said "Shhh, Dan-I'm not about to willingly pass up this chance, and I doubt you are either." She was smiling at him, moving her whole body in time with her strokes.

His reply was to sigh slightly louder as she undressed herself with one hand, stroking his cock with the other. Once she was down to her low-cut bra and skimpy thong, she moved her head down and let her tongue make contact with the head of his dick. It tasted so wonderful already, Shaunies pussy was dripping. "Lie down" she told Daniel, who obliged at once.

She whipped off her bra and thong before positioning her pussy over Dan's face, which lit up with delight that he was going to lick it. She kneeled onto his face and her pussy immediately met his tongue. It felt so magical, Shaunie almost forgot to stroke his cock in return. She moved her head down and took as much of it in her mouth as she could-her moans of unbelievable pleasure stifled by Daniel's big cock. She moved her tongue in circles around what was in her mouth, her pleasure causing her to almost shake.

She took it out of her mouth for a breather and asked Daniel (who was still eating her out) "So, how do you want to fuck me?" with pure lust in her voice. She could have told him what position to get into, of course-but she wanted to make sure Daniel got as much pleasure as she did.

"mmmmmmm...I think I'll let you get on top-you can decide the pace" he replied, giving her dripping wet cunt one last lick and causing happiness to swell up in Shaunie-she loved being on top.

She turned around with amazing agility and perched herself on top of his cock. "Here we go" she whispered to herself, before sliding it into her pussy in one go. She couldn't hold back any longer and started cumming violently just from the first slide. She didn't deny Daniel his pleasure though, riding his dick while cumming all over it, but it was so pleasurable Shaunie's body went slightly numb from being overwhelmed by it.

She still rode Daniel like the stallion he he become in Shaunies eyes, and he was breathing out words with almost every push of her dripping cunt onto his cum-covered dick "Oh, fuck...I think..."

He had his eyes closed as the pleasure overwhelmed him as much as it did Shaunie, Shaunie, in an instant, decided to give him something she had given nobody before-her ass. It was almost instant, Shaunie took it out, moved it to her asshole and slid down onto it as swiftly as she had with her pussy, which started cumming uncontrollably again as pain and pleasure both tore through her perfect body. Dan was unable to hold back any longer, and his massive cock started pumping Shaunies ass full of his cum of its own accord.

She fell on top of him, exhausted from such extreme pleasure in such a short space of time. It was over-just like that. Shaunie looked into Daniel's eyes as his cock, still inside her ass, started to soften. He smiled back as his cock found its own way out of Shaunies cum-filled ass.

They both knew they would want this to happen again, and Daniel emphasised the point with his question as they both started to dress and clean up: "Shaunie, you don't do house calls, do you?"

"Well, I normally charge for house calls. But for you-I can make a special case over the weekend." She teased.

"I'll warn you now Shaunie-I don't intend to let you walk properly for the rest of the year" he told her playfully, raising a single eyebrow and smiling broadly

Shaunie had her answer in a second: "And it would be worth every minute."