Lonely Programmer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh... Sure..." She said, still absorbing everything much like I was. She definitely felt for me, but more excited and optimistic for sure.

I stumbled towards the great room while tapping the tablet to open up the TV wall, two large cement slabs that made one mural slid apart to reveal a flat screen behind it. I handed Sawyer the tablet as I passed her, staring off at the TV, looking through it.

"Bernie... Comet News Network, Hi Def, please. I said. The mirrored screen lit up with three red lines resembling a certain talking Car from the 80's that bounced as she spoke: "Right away, Alex. Shall I PIP the weather Doppler as well?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, * ahem * Yes, please." I said I as I plopped down in the corner of the couch, almost sitting on myself.

I could here Sawyer striding into the kitchen and opening the fridge as she showed Rory the layout of the house.

"His house talks?" Rory said

"I had no idea don't look at me..." She giggled. "Let me show you to his playroom"

"Office!" I halfheartedly hollered in their direction.

A short time later, Sawyer returned and climbed onto the couch and snuggled up suddenly looking very small. She looked up at me and pulled my chin to meet my gaze and said "Hey... You good?"

"I dunno... This is all nuts, ya know?" I replied.

"Rory said it's all pretty standard and you're not responsible for much other than convention speeches and meet and greats and all that shit. You still get to create at your own pace, but you can hire a team of minions to do all the gritty stuff. That's cool, yeah?"

"Maybe? I dunno. I've never been a boss before."

"You'll do fine. The 'Man Cave' still reeked of pussy. I needed to cover the carpet stain with a couch pillow..." She snickered.

"Oh, Jesus... Did she notice?"

She was breathing through her mouth for a second after pausing in the doorway, but she then gave me a very sexy smile as I walked out. She was biting her fingertip, too. She took a beer in there with her, one of yours."

"The beer is the least of my worries. This is not the way I saw my own company being conceived."

"She said quite a bit before getting to her business. She talked about how her three years at the other company was going nowhere and was so lucky to get assigned to James and you. She was pretty much your entire workforce before she became your employee. She said that her shitty, goofy boyfriend was jealous of the time spent on your games and all the face time with James. He dumped her because she 'loved your work more than him' he said. She didn't even sound angry about it. Two weeks later, she's in a new apartment you sorta paid for and now she's your #2. She said that she thought James was really cute and would trey to look her most bad ass in front of him and shit. She was just completely turned off by his lack of computer know-how. That's why she seemed so happy to see you at the front door. That, and the A/C" Sawyer said while rolling over onto her back, putting her head on my thigh, stretching her legs across the length of the couch. She popped open the tablet again and started flipping over the views of the cameras all through the house.

"She knows that this is the biggest moment in her career. This is going to make the next ten years for her. It's all because of you." She stopped the scan at the Kitchen2 camera. It had a 120 degree view, including the main hall to the front door, the Great room, including the back of my head and the TV, but also Rory at my computer and the main screen.

"What is she up to? What is she watching?" She said.

I looked over and said "Switch it to Office4." The view showed her with her hands out of view, but the picture was too grainy to see the computer screen. It definitely wasn't a security screen and certainly no coding was going on.

"Bernie, split screen Office2 and Office3 HUD"

"Acknowledged" Bernie replied.

"That's our video from before!" Where are her hands?!" Sawyer said.

I could feel my Wolf's ears twitch. He made direct eye contact with my Id. He and I both knew where her hands were.

"Bernie, PIP Office4 zoom in 50% switch with Office2."

"Acknowledged"

Office4 was a dog's eye view from the office door; a profile of the desk seat. Rory's hands were rubbing their respective inner thigh.

"Umm... Bernie?"

"Yes, Guest?"

"Call me Sawyer. Can you pick up sounds from Office3?"

"Allow permissions for Guest Sawyer, Alex?"

"In my presence, Bernie, yes. Office3 volume 20% and Desk1 playback 10% HUD, please.

"Acknowledged"

"That's so cool." Sawyer said suddenly distracted "Bernie close PIP, please."

"Acknowledged"

Rory slid down into chair slowly, but it still creaked a bit. Her head snapped in the direction of the door. Her glare was just left of the Office4. It's a good thing it's plugged into an outlet and looks like a CO detector. She eased into her new position and the slouching let her skirt ride up considerably. We couldn't see between her legs, but we could tell she was pulling her panties to one side with her right hand and touching her pussy with the left.

"She's a South Paw." I kidded

"Shhhh!" Sawyer said while giggling quietly. She was now touching herself as well; only using her left hand to pull her panties aside.

"I have an idea." I said. " Hop up on the kitchen counter-wait!" I said as she started moving. "take your panties off here and touch yourself watching her through the open door. Make sure she can see you if she turns around. Go around the other side so you don't cross the doorway."

"Acknowledged" Sawyer said mimicking Bernie.

I followed her shortly after, but I had taken my shirt and shorts off. I waited for Sawyer to get into position, then took mine just left of the door. Sawyer was spread wide, circling her clit with two fingers while caressing her lips with the other hand.

Rory's head started to roll back and we could hear her moaning subtly through the open door and the HUD speakers. Her left hand was moving faster and we could hear squishing noises. Sawyer was matching her speed. I was hard as diamonds stroking on display for Sawyer and Rory if she looked over. They were both edging closer to climax. Sawyer wasn't making a sound, though. She's such a trooper. Rory looked back at the screen and was matching the action the girls and I were entangled with just a few short hours ago.

"Bernie, in 30 seconds, tune Desk2 to Kitchen2." I whispered into the tablet mic.

"Acknowledged" Bernie whispered back. She's programmed for dry humor and learning behavior. I was impressed. Sawyer almost lost it and had to bite her free hand to stop her from laughing out loud.

I'm a bad person. I saw that we were at least a full minute away from finishing up on screen, but I wanted her to be shocked into orgasm.

"Jump in when I do." I said to Sawyer as she was warming back up from her stifled laughter. She barely registered what I said, but snapped her head up and showed me her sexiest game face, nodding quickly.

My cock was already pumping thoroughly into Jenn's ass as Desk2 blinked to life. Rory was too far ahead of herself to stop her ministrations, but glared over at the screen and her head swiveled to the open door.

I rushed in as her climax hit her expectantly just I had hoped it would. Her body was shuddering as she was making clear eye contact with me; her mouth agape. My cock lined up perfectly with her face and I force fed it to her. Sawyer was hot on my heels and already started massaging her breasts under the sweater vest. She was also working the buttons open.

Rory was instinctively suckling on me, but she had a very unsure look on her face. It was similar to the apprehensive look she first gave me when we met at the front door. She was fully aware that I could do whatever I wanted to her and she couldn't fight me off. Sawyer's mouth was on her earlobe and neck. Rory's suckling increased and her pussy frigging picked up again.

I stepped away and Sawyer helped her to her feet and eased her to the couch.

"No... I can't do this. I'm sorry I watched that video. We need to stop." She said while cradling the back of Sawyer's head as she nuzzled her neck some more. My Cock was firm in her grip as well.

Sawyer took the bottom of the sweater vest and pulled up over Rory's head. Her blouse was soaked with perspiration. The poor Cali Girl wasn't prepared for the humid, Dirty South. Her blouse was open to the bottom two buttons. I worked them as Sawyer pulled her skirt down flat to get at the back zipper and catch. Rory's hand never stopped stroking my cock as she was stripped in her new Boss' home office. Her Half cup bra had a front closure. A pretty little purple, black and pink number that matched her high wasted thong panties that Sawyer easily discarded. The elastic sadly stretched out by Rory just before. I made quick work of the bra and was added to her pile on my chair. Sawyer's dress took a home over the screens on the desk. I walked backwards to the couch, Rory following with a reverse leash attached to my member. As I leaned back to sit, Sawyer eased Rory to straddle me. My cock was still in her hand, I was rubbing against her belly button as she stroked. Sawyer took Rory's hands and placed them on her chest, effectively squeezing them through Rory's own hands from behind. My hand reached for her hip and throat. I was making her rock against me with one hand while pinching her blood flow to her head slightly. Her rocking turned to grinding as her hips open up more. My cock gliding against her slick cunt, my cock poking her clit. Sawyer was still nibbling on her ears and shoulders, but was also kneading her ass, encouraging her to grind faster. Rory was approaching another orgasm. Sawyer took her hand across Rory's neck replacing mine as I grabbed both of her hips grinding back up into her.

"Oh my God! What am I- What are we doing?!" Rory screamed right as her climax started. She rocked hard up into my stomach far enough for my cock to fall into her opening. She came crashing down hard as I pumped upward into her. She screamed out loud and squeezed me painfully with her kegel muscles.

I'm inside my fourth pussy of the day and looking for the fourth nut. My cock is sore as hell, but still fully functioning. I have to admit, I was pretty impressed with myself.

After Rory finished convulsing, Sawyer moved her off of me to my right. Rory looked like she was ready to fall asleep after a fat joint (Ha Ha). Sawyer took me in her mouth and sucked and licked me clean before mounting me the same way as Rory. It wasn't going to take her long to pop because she's been edging herself since Rory started touching herself at my desk top. I pulled Rory over to me and kissed her forehead and fed her Sawyers left nipple. Sawyer was happy to see Rory back in the game and pulled her up to a very tongue heavy kiss.

Sawyer came shortly after that and we switched it up. The girls climbed into a 69 with Rory on bottom. I took turns fucking her pussy and Sawyer's mouth. Sawyer was busy frigging Rory's clit with her fingers as I plowed into her pussy. I was getting close and was relieved to see them both cum again at the same time. I pulled out of Rory and stroked myself in front of Sawyer's face.

"Take it all, but don't swallow. Snowball her." I said.

Rory moaned an affirmative into Sawyer's pussy and Sawyer purred with a sexy/ nasty smile on her face. I stopped stroking and pounded her mouth with my cock. I pulled out, leaving only my head in her mouth. Sawyer instinctively started stroking me off, allowing my load to collect in her whole mouth, not just the back. She didn't need to worry about gagging or spilling any seed, which couldn't be more than a thimble full by now, but she was purring the whole time. She was loving the taste of my spunk again. I leaned back and she turned around and lay down face to face with Rory. Rory had her lips parted, waiting for her shared prize. It slid out of Sawyer's mouth and collected on Rory's tongue. Rory had a split second to savor my flavor before Sawyer dove in after it. They were competing, it seemed, to see who could swallow who's head first.

After a minute of cooling off kisses and gropes, they remembered I was in the room. Rory looked up at me and blushed and giggled. I slapped Sawyer on the ass playfully and she let Rory up.

"Bernie, What time is it?" I asked. The second screen still showed the surveillance feed instead of the clock screen saver.

"6:24 Central Standard Time. You haven't eaten food in over 24 hours and had little more than beer as liquid intake. You need to eat... And Jim said to call your mother. I agree." She said in her perfect Ivy League pseudo-British accent.

"Are you ladies hungry?"

They only had the strength to nod and quietly giggle. I took my shorts and unhooked the rental car keys from Rory's satchel.

"I'm going to grab your luggage while you guys shower up. I'll join you after I CALL MY MOTHER!" I said with a crescendo looking into Kitchen2 as I passed by.

I heard the girls giggle and squeal as they hurried up the stairs. Apparently they found a second wind.

What is my life right now?

*****

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed chapter three. Comments are welcome as are ideas. Don't forget to rate me. I rate back! Thanks again!

12