Lonely Programmer Pt. 04

Story Info
The Ice Queen and the Flesh Wound.
4.9k words
4.63
14.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thintri
Thintri
67 Followers

"Yeah, I am, Mom... Don't worry about me... I'm fine... Sawyer? She's a friend from work... MOM!! We like to have fun together. Um... They're friends of ours, too. It was just the four of us. I'm not talking about this, Ma... Well, don't let James get into your head... Just one more tattoo since you saw me last, honest... MOM! I got to go... I love you, too. K, Bye." I said while lugging the large suitcase up the stairs into the master bedroom.

I dropped it on the bed and opened it and found... Another suitcase? It looked like she packed all her stuff into a carry-on and popped it into the bigger suitcase. Rory's planning on doing some serious shopping while she's here. Judging by what she was wearing for the trip, she prolly didn't know what to pack and decided to just buy it here. COOs make good money, I hear. I'm still not sure what I pay her. Hmm...

After discarding the larger case, I laid the top of the smaller one open for Rory once we were done in the shower. I was really interested in what they were up to and decided to join them like I promised. My clothes were off and I was sliding in through the half open door of the bathroom. I could hear them talking and giggling. I was relieved to hear them actually showering and not going at it again.

"Oh, I don't do 'Boyfriends'. Alex is a really awesome guy I like to hang with. He's an amazing fuck and a real good listener. He's not the 'marriage type', neither. The last bitch tried to trap him with a baby. It was a huge lie, a'course. He dropped her faster than a rattler on fire!" Sawyer said, followed by more shared giggling.

"Well, I hope he's not going to look at me any differently. Having this much fun looks bad on a professional woman." Rory said.

"You got nothin' to fear on that. Alex is one of the good ones. He doesn't kiss and tell. Besides, he's got lots of girls in his future. He'll have no hard feelin's if you bow out and keep it business."

Sawyer totally gets me. I guess she was listening during all those late night rant fests. I was in need of another shower, so I decided to join them.

"Ladies? Are you almost done? Can I jump in quick?"

"Come on in! We were waitin' fer ya!" Sawyer said. I swear, that accent though...

The door closed silently behind me while they sandwiched me between them. They continued to talk to each other about shopping in the area and differences of Cali vs AL. More girl stuff and would have acted like I wasn't there if they weren't both washing me down with really cool water. A really perfect cool temp. I wish I could tell you that we went at it again, but we didn't. It was all giggles and loofahs.

After getting dressed, we decided that it was a good time to pick a place to eat. My vote, and Sawyer's was immediately "The Floating Pontoon". Rory didn't know anywhere around here, but she said it sounded perfect based solely on our mutual descriptions. It's an old house on the bay side that was turned into a Hippie Hole. There's hammocks, ping pong, and someone is always eager to smoke a little weed if you wanna walk out the neighboring parking lot. One picnic table is the like the VIP lounge during the summer. Sit, mingle, and get up so some more people can do the same. The food is amazing, too.

We piled into the '79 Bronco, my "in-town" car, and drove off. It was only a 5 minute drive when you know the back roads, so I wasn't too upset about Sawyer climbing in the back to keep Rory company.

It was still relatively early, so most of the regulars weren't there yet. It was the perfect time to grab some grub before the sun went down and the party began. Even for a Sunday, it was still going to be busy once 2nd shifters and local servers got off work.

Sawyer and I were greeted at the front door by Brooke and Kyle, two of my favorite people in the world. They also happened to be the bartenders on duty. Out of the corner of my eye, I also saw, sigh, Becca. The lying Ex-girlfriend. She was also wearing a Pontoon shirt and standing behind the bar serving a patron seated at the far end of the bar. Great. My least favorite person in the world now works as a server at my favorite bar in the world.

After the hugs, kisses and Rory introductions, we decided to take our first round and sit on the back deck, just above the VIP spot I mentioned earlier. It was dinner time, so the server is in charge of taking orders and running food.

"Is that bitch gonna be our server now? I'm not gonna eat if she's gonna serve it." Sawyer said.

"Easy, I'll get our orders and take it to Kyle when we need refills."

Right on cue, Becca slithered up to our table to take our order.

"Y'all goin' to order anything?" She said with an icy tone.

"We're still looking over the menu, Beck. We'll call you over when we're ready." I said as benign as I could manage. I really hate that woman.

When you've got several beers in you and a local girl is all over you, you don't think much of it. She and I were having a great time at this same bar months ago. She was urging me to go back to her place for some fun, and I obliged. She was a mediocre lay at best and was constantly commanding me to cum. I don't work like that, so it was more of a distraction than anything. When I was finally ready, I pulled out and wanted to cum all over her just to get the message across that I didn't want to do this again. I pulled off the condom and she immediately said "NO!" and dove for my cock with her mouth. Once I was comfy with her sudden change in ability, she leaped onto my lap and buried my cock inside her waiting for me to nut, weirdly encouraging me again. As soon as I was ready, I pushed her off of me and onto the floor in front of the couch and blasted her face, neck and chest with my spunk. I could tell that she was angry, but she was secretly angry for both the facial and the lack of my seed inside of her. While I was in the bathroom freshening up, I noticed that she left her prenatal vitamins and other pregnancy supplements on the counter. I mistook her weird obsession of cum inside her. She was already pregnant and really liked a guy's cum inside her, apparently. I felt kind of bad after that and also really excited to fuck a pregnant chick again. I could cum in her for days and not be in any trouble because she was already preggered. As it turns out, she wasn't just excited about cum inside her after all. She hated her "baby daddy" and wanted an easily controllable fall guy to marry and live comfortably on a huge lie. She took four months to tell me, which is silly because she was already showing some at three. When I admitted to seeing her pills and denying my involvement with her pregnancy, she lost her shit and tried to spread terrible rumors about me and calling me a dead beat. She didn't know that my fan base was significantly higher than hers around town and it totally back fired. She made a scene at my hotel and was escorted out of the building by the local law enforcement. She subsequently lost her job because she was a "no call - no show" for two days while she cooled off until that Monday after. Losing her job was also my fault. Another rumor quickly squashed because everyone knew why she was locked up for the weekend.

Anyway, back to the main story.

As Becca turned heel with a look on her face that could only be described as that "I smell shit" look, Rick, my third favorite person in the world, came out from the kitchen. Rick is also a bartender and the bar manager. I could see him clearly from my seat, through the open back door.

"Alex!"

"Rick!"

"Oh, thank God you're here!" Sawyer said, looking right at Becca as she turned back to look at us.

"Hey, is she going to be a problem for you guys, too?" Rick asked.

"Nah. Would it be cool if you took our orders, though? We don't need her 'round here." Sawyer said.

"She sure knows how to piss the local crowd off, don't she? Who's you're friend?" He said to Sawyer.

"Oh, She's, Rory, the mastermind behind Alex and I's new business venture. Turns out, Alex has been a busy li'l bee, makin' all sorts of fun little phone games." She said too fast for Rory or I to interject.

"Oh? Right on!" He said.

After exchanging more pleasantries and taking our order, Rick disappeared to the kitchen. Brooke came out with our fresh drinks and we talked and laughed a bit. I was still reeling from all the new information, but I let it all go the more libations poured into me. We didn't manage to shake the cold front coming off of Becca, but we weren't going to allow it to ruin our night. We talked about college, and the work we needed to get done, more shopping, the beach, my hot tub... yada yada. It was already getting dark when friends and townies started rolling in. It looks like it was a slow dinner day for a Sunday. Once the Clam Shell next door finally turned off the lights, I looked at my phone and saw that it was after ten. Plenty of good food for dinner, lots of drinks and an appetizer snack for the three of us, we were already running up a healthy tab. Our crew slowly grew. Each of us pulled into different conversations. It was a solid night for all of us. This is why I love the Pontoon. There's plenty of cool people and no shortage of booze or good people.

As we were just about ready to call it a night, Becca came back into my group. I honestly forgot that she was here earlier. I thought that her shift ended and went home. Turns out I was two thirds right. She was wearing different clothes when she came back and decided to try and ruin my night.

"Where do you get off tryin' to get me fired again?! You knew I worked here (No, I didn't) and you bring these skanks here to try and show me up?! Is that it?!" She shrilled.

"What? This is my bar. I didn't know you worked here. I don't ever come here this early. These are my friends. We came here to eat and have a good time. What's your deal?" I said.

"Bitch call me or my friend, Rory, a skank one more time..." Sawyer said. I looked at Rory to make sure she was okay, but she had the scariest of game faces on. I'm not kidding. I was glad that she didn't have her bag on her. I'm pretty sure a " '+2 against girls' Large Hammer" was stuffed in there.

"You need to leave, Becca. You can turn your apron and tee in tomorrow. I don't need you harassing every townie that walks in here. You're fired." Rick said grabbing her arm, pulling her from our group.

From out of nowhere, Billy swooped in and sucker punched Rick.

Billy is the rumored baby daddy and on again off again boyfriend of Becca. He fancies himself an up and comer MMA fighter, but if you never leave the Gulf, you're not going anywhere in that respect. He's been arrested multiple times for drug possession and public intox, but nothing too fancy. He's still got a good 40lbs on me and octagon training, though. I'm not sure how well I'd fair in a fight against him, but if sucker punching bar managers is his best move, though, he's in trouble.

Rick let go of Becca and took a knee. Billy had just enough time to hit him again before setting his eyes on me.

"This is your fault, Prick!" Becca said.

"I'm gonna teach your ass a lesson, Prick!" Billy added.

Billy broke a half full bottle of beer on the table and lunged for me. I already was backed into the corner of the deck ledge, but I was standing and was already letting my Wolf take over. He took a wide, telegraphed swing with the bottle. I easily side stepped and trapped his arm with my left and allowed his momentum to carry him over the ledge. The bottle dug into my shoulder blade, causing an immense amount of pain. Billy knew he was going over and held on to me, trying to prevent the short fall of 16 feet. It's more like 20 over the railing, but who's really counting? I went over with him, bleeding from my wound. He landed first on top of a high stool table, tipping it away from the people sitting there. I crashed onto him, letting him break my fall better than the table did for him.

Becca had planned to attack my girls, too, but Rory watched me go over and snap kicked her square in the jaw. Rick had recovered enough to stop her from getting up before Kyle got to them. Brooke was already on the phone with 911.

A hard right hay maker from me after rebounding left Billy unconscious until the police arrived. Statements were taken and the police believed that I was attacked with malicious intent and allowed me to be treated by the EMT's on scene. I accidentally foiled another plan of Becca's. The Tech was already to go and just standing over me to put away the oxygen bag when there was a loud crash and everything went fuzzy.

I woke up in the ER. I was hooked up to an IV and my back was familiarly sore. Turns out that Becca, in a fit of rage, plowed into the ambulance with Billy's truck. The tech dropped the tank on my head, knocking me out cold. She was arrested again. I'd feel sorry for her if I weren't stabbed, tossed from a balcony and hit by a truck. All her fault, by the way. Fuck that bitch. Fuck that bitch with a soldering iron.

"Look whose awake!" Sawyer said. "18 stitches on your back and 4 more on your forehead. You didn't need any blood, though. Did you know you're O+?"

I managed a smile and saw Rory with a cold pack wrapped to her hand standing a foot or two away from my stretcher. She was holding her phone slightly away from her head cringing. I could hear the voice of James screaming through the earpiece.

"Yeah, a restraining order and civil charges against them both. Yeah Becca. Oh, you know about her? Good. Stop yelling at me and take care of it in the morning. You're welcome. Yeah. He's awake. Here." She said, handing me the phone.

"Bro... Yeah... He tried to kill me... A broken bottle... No... I kicked his steroided ass... I don't remember anything after the bus... Don't fucking call Mom! I'm fucking serious!... I'll call her in the morning!... Damn it! He hung up." I said passing the phone back to Rory. "You woke him up. He's a grouch. What's with the cold pack?" I said.

"She yanked that crazy bitch out of the truck and pounded her face into mush. Becca nearly hit the cops and the other Medic with that truck, too! She tried to escape! Rory's totally a bad ass. I told you!"

"Stop calling me that!" Rory said with a giggle. "I e-mailed you those papers to your work e-mail. You can submit them tomorrow."

"Sounds good. Nikki and Jenn will both be there with me at 3 o'clock. I'm sure they'll follow suit." Sawyer said in response.

I was too foggy to care what they were talking about, but was pretty sure it had to do with this week's events.

"Alright, you two. He needs to rest, and so do you both. You can pick him up after noon time. We need to make sure his concussion isn't any worse than we hope." The nurse chimed in.

"Thanks, Dottie! Take good care of him!" Sawyer said.

"Do you know everyone in this town?" Rory said. Their conversation drifted off as they kissed me goodbye and trailed away towards the visitor exit.

The name "Dottie"didn't ring any bells with me, but she did look vaguely familiar. I couldn't place how I knew her, but Sawyer did. I'm sure we prolly met in passing. Prolly at the Pontoon. Dottie stood at a hair over five foot four inches and was wearing dreadfully unflattering scrubs with the hospital name on it. I could tell she was very young. Prolly very young, just old enough to be an RN, but missed a few years of fun because of being a nursing student. She had sandy blonde hair, pulled into a tight pony tail on the top of her head. She could have wrapped it in a bun, I'm sure she liked the youthful look of the cascading tail tickling the back of her neck. It stopped just short of her shoulders, leaving plenty of room to show off neck from behind.

"Time to change your dressings! Is this light too bright?" She said closing the curtain and reaching for the toggle switch of my over head lamp.

"That's perfect." I said easing myself to a sitting position and pulling my crumby open back gown off from the front. I winced.

"Careful! You've had a concussion and several stitches! You don't want to hurt yourself!" She said in a more porn-nurse voice than an actual one. "You don't remember me, do you? I'm Dottie, Josephine Johnson's sister."

"JoJo?" I said pulling at fragments of memory still available to me. "DoJo! How have you been! I see you're out of school! How are you?! How's JoJo?!"

JoJo was one of the regulars at the pontoon. She and a few nurse friends and sometimes DoJo, I mean Dottie, would come in and flirt with the other regulars. I always wanted to get JoJo all to myself. One night, I did manage to get her to come back to my old apartment. But I passed out right after I got her on my futon, yes, that futon. I remember her being a great kisser. She woke me up when she was on the way out and offered me a ride back to the bar to get my car. She swears that she passed out, too, but I always get a sly look. The look should be sad or regretful, even. Right?

"She's good. She's working the morning shift and will help you get discharged. Please call me Dottie. I hate being identified as the younger sister." She said. I suddenly remembered how it felt to be James' little brother in mixed company.

"Oh...Sorry. I'm not right at the moment. I'm a bit too fuzzy."

"That'd be the concussion. You're lucky the fall didn't make things worse. A stab wound and a O2 bottle bouncing off of your head?" long night.

"Huh?" I said.

She explained the evening's events to me much like I did to you.

"They are going to prison for a long time. Looks like that baby is going to be an orphan." She said.

"Whose side are you on?!" I chided.

"I just feel sorry for that baby. It didn't choose it's lousy parents."

"Becca's mom isn't a terrible person. She'll know what to do."

"That's good. You're 5am CAT Scan is waiting for you. Let me clean you up." I was completely unaware of her taking such care to my wounds. Her conversation was a perfect distraction. I had no idea I was in such a medical mess. Did she say CAT Scan?!

"Did you say CAT Scan?" I said.

"The Ambulance company is making sure you're alright. They know that Becca was responsible for the accident, but they aren't taking any chances."

After a good 25 minute nap in a too tight tube, I was brought back to a private room in the ER. It looked like the Asthma suite for children. There were butterflies and super heroes on the walls.

"That was quick, right?" Dottie said.

"Um... Sure. I slept the whole time. My head is pounding, though." I said rubbing just left of my new face stitches.

"It looks like you were supposed to get your pain meds as soon as you woke up! So sorry about that!" Dottie said with worry in her eyes.

All too quick, those worried eyes became devilish. She reached into her front pouch and pulled out a capped needle, a syringe, and a small bottle with clear liquid in it. She had the needle in my saline lock quicker than I had the reflexes for in my banged up state.

Frozen lightning shot up my arm and right into my chest. It was hard to breathe for a split second until that icy, electric current flowed directly into my head; seemingly blowing the cap of my skull off in the process. I was in immediate, dopey bliss.

"Those two are really concerned for your safety. They were so protective of you." Dottie said. She started washing my bare legs with superawesomewarmwetstuff. ...I meant to say, warm soap water.

"Yeah, -Hey, that tickles!- They are my first two employees, it seems. Sawyer and I are quitting. Jenn and Nikki, too, maybe. I'm not sure how many people I'm gonna need. -Oh, that's nice!- I think Rory and Sawyer can handle the hiring process." I said while the bath worked it's way into my crotch.

"Are any of those girls gonna jealous of me taking up all this quiet time with you?" She said with that "porn nurse" voice.

Thintri
Thintri
67 Followers
12