Lonely Programmer Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki began to move my right leg up onto the lounge as JoJo pushed my chest back towards the top. She began to stroke my cock longer and suck it harder as JoJo straddled my face.

I lost complete site of the rest of my guests for some time and only occasionally heard someone I could identify.

JoJo's pussy smelled amazingly familiar. It was like cucumber, chlorine and grenadine. The chlorine was easy to eliminate due to the recent events, but that mixture was definitely not foreign to my olfactory memory. I could feel Nikki climb atop of me. She was actively rubbing the head of my cock up and down and back and forth against her clit and swollen, wet lips. My hands reached out in a robotic manner to caress a breast of each of them. I could hear the sound of the other chaise skidding across the decking as JoJo suddenly got up and turned around to face Nikki. I could see that Mitch had moved the chair closer to the tub with the head having a good view of both my chair and the tub.

Rory was completely exposed and Mitch was now completely naked. His cock was more or lees the same length and girth as me, but had a thinner head and a slight upward curve in the shaft. He rested his weight and and eased into her inch by inch. I caught Rory watching and she turned away, a little embarrassed. My world returned to darkness and that scent/flavor again. JoJo sat on me again only this time she was coaching Nikki on my cock. I could here aggressive tones and Nikki panting the affirmative, but could make out what they were saying.

Soon, my companions reached an apex, one after the other. JoJo's words came further and further apart as Nikki's moans got louder and closer together. My hands found JoJo's ass and pulled her closer onto my face and doubled my efforts. I could feel JoJo try to pull away. She eased up just enough to here Nikki announce her impending orgasm.

"I'm gonna- pant, pant-Cuuuum!" She said.

"Cum on that delicious cock while I grind this beautiful tongue!" JoJo replied.

JoJo crashed down on my face as the near scream escaped Nikki's lips. I could also hear some muffled giggles and man-laughter erupt just before it all went silent again. I immediately felt the searing pain on my forehead as well as the enormous throbbing echoing back from the corner of my brain.

Oh, right. Stitched... Concussion...

My ability to lick was completely lost to me and I converted back to a very primal instinct. I clamped my lips around that quivering clitoris and suckled like a hungry newborn wolf pup. The sucking actually paid off, because I was rewarded with additional JoJo nectar; this time with a hint of vanilla and no bleach sting. It wasn't a geyser, but it was more than enough for me to return to my senses a bit and cool back as they both returned to orbit.

JoJo finally climbed off of me so they could switch positions. JoJo noticed the newly soaked bandage on my forehead and handed the jump back to Nikki.

"You handle that while I handle this." She said pointing directly to my cock; just below her standing spread legs.

Jenn had Dottie kneeling over next to Sawyer. She was actively eating Dottie out from behind while Tripper was still plowing into Sawyer. He had his hands on Jenn's head, encouraging her, and his other hand gripped on Sawyer's left shoulder. Sawyer and Dottie were kissing/moaning into each other's mouths. They couldn't see us or my bloody head, but Mitch and Tripper could.

"This is pretty weird." Tripper said with a snicker; looking in my direction.

"Really fucked up." Mitch added

"That's so fucking sexy! Eat my pussy, Mitch!" Rory said after pulling her face away from Mitch's shoulder long enough to see the picture me and my ladies were painting. JoJo was easing onto my cock facing me while Nikki was replacing my gauze. She was having trouble ripping new tape to hold it in place, because my fingers were working her cunt and ass over. I managed to get my index and middle finger in her pussy with my ring finger in her ass. My thumb was rubbing her clit and my pinkie finger was wagging off in the breeze; most likely to cramp up first for some reason.

Mitch got off of Rory and switched positions. Rory laid down on the floor next to the tub, but kept us in her line of site. Tripper also moved Sawyer back into the same position as before, but now she was able to see us. Jenn even moved to the other side and laid down with her pussy in the air so she could also watch. Dottie crawled into Nikki's lap with her head and proceeded take her turn licking.

They were all positioned in a slanted line with a perfect view. Dottie didn't seem all that interested in watching her older sister fuck, so Jenn didn't seem to mind the attention she was getting during her show. Sawyer went back and forth from Jenn to Rory. She'd kiss Jenn hard and pant over her face and then switch over to Rory to... Talk...?..

"So- pant- how big is that- ugh- cock?" Rory said.

"Haha! -Oh. My. God.- It's so big! It almost hurts, but in the best way imaginable. I feel so full- awugh- Oh my God! How's -umph!- Mitch holing up?" Sawyer replied.

"Oh, haha! - Oooooohhh - This one's got potential. Oh yes, Riiiight there!"

"Look at the way Nikki cares for - Ungh! Yeeeees! - cares for Alex!"

"I know ri - Oh FUCK! - right? JoJo is a really good teacher. She's great at multitasking, - Oh, boy... - too." Rory responded.

"Yeah, yeah... She's riding a cock while supervising another nurse. Mom would be so proud." Dottie said, just after picking her head up out of Jenn's lap. Her hair was a mess and her face was covered in at least seven (I'd guess) of Jenn's orgasms.

"Eat! Me!" Jenn interjected.

"Hahahaha - Oh. Fuck! - I'm gonna cum!" Sawyer said, her own orgasm interrupting her. I could hear the familiar sound of Sawyer's gushing running into the water as Tripper continued to punish her. She came down quickly and turned Tripper to the ledge and proceeded to suck him off while they both could still watch us some more.

"Of course Mom would be proud! How do you think she - Holy Fu-ungh-ck - keeps Dad happy?!" JoJo said.

"Holy shit! You're sisters!" Tripper said and proceeded to explode into Sawyers mouth. We did cover their relation in the introductions, but I'm sure Tripper completely forgot once the events started up. Sawyer simply rolled her eyes and giggle- gulped him down with a very satisfied look on her face.

It didn't take long for Nikki to cum on my face after she finally sat on it. The stronger of the two orgasms left her to retreat to join Jenn on the floor. Jenn did her best to administer her own brand of sexy after care while still being rimmed and licked by Dottie. The playful mocking wasn't unnoticed and sparked a group laughter. Nikki was too out of it, but did appreciate the encouraging soft words from Jenn. Mitch finally took the initiative and turned Rory over onto her hands and knees and took her from behind. Rory was visibly shocked and accepting of this new aggression from her partner. He took her in one stroke and continued to have her as she looked on over her shoulder. She was completely ignoring the rest of us now.

JoJo's pussy was getting tighter by the minute and she was slowing down to a crawl. I leaned up and took her nipple in my mouth and slid a finger in her ass as she climaxed. She heaped forward and panted into my chest as she convulsed on top of me. When her breathing returned to normal she kissed me hard on the lips and scooted, bow-legged off of me. She sauntered back to the hot tub.

"Alright smart-ass! Your turn show us your skills, Hotshot!" JoJo said

"What about this? Dottie replied, nudging her chin against Jenn's clit.

"You go... I'll be fine." Jenn said panting.

"Show us your stuff, Li'l Sis!" JoJo coaxed.

"Dottie. Come here." I chimed in with authority.

Dottie climbed over Jenn and out of the tub, trying her best not to disturb Rory or Nikki. She found herself approaching my lap with her face when I stopped her.

"No." I said as I stood.

"Lay down." I added.

She did as she was told and knelt between her legs and hiked them over my shoulders. I winced when her ankle grazed my head wound, but continued to bury half of my cock into her.

"Ooh, sorry." she whisper/giggled.

"My fault." I replied as I lifted her hips by her ass and buried my remaining half into her. My arms wrapped around her knees and my hands on her breasts and neck.

"Oh my goodness! Look at that cock!" JoJo said ogling Tripper's unfair gift. "May I?"

"Give it a whirl, Girlfriend!" Sawyer said, handing Trippers half-mast prick to JoJo. Sawyer had been silently jerking Tripper since his orgasm.

JoJo took no time putting him in her mouth, getting him rock hard again. Sawyer had settled on stroking Jenn's sex and helped sooth Nikki with more soft words I couldn't quite hear. Dottie was squealing obscenities and catching her breath between my heavy, hard strokes. My hand squeezed tighter around her neck as her pussy clamped around my cock for her first silent orgasm. I released the tension from my fingers and she bellowed a deep, raspy moan. I didn't skip a beat with my thrusting even as she tightened up and leaked a considerable amount of cum on me, the chaise, and the decking. I'm pretty sure her and I were the only ones to know about that orgasm. My shoulder was on fire and my head was still throbbing, so my Wolf came out of nowhere and took over. I flipped Dottie over with such force, one of her feet landed on the deck while her other leg was bent kneeling on the lounge. I plowed into her and slammed violently into her cervix. It hurt like fire on ice, but I popped out and repositioned. The next swing of my hips landed safely just center of her now bruised birth canal. Her wails of pain quickly caught back up with the pleasure, but everyone watching held their breath for that split moment. Mitch doubled his efforts and Jenn and Sawyer cheered on; Nikki cheered comically late. Tripper wasn't missing a beat and was a little forceful with JoJo's head.

"Hold on, I need this!" Tripper said as he rose quickly out of the tub and approached Dottie's face.

"Hey!" JoJo muttered as his dick popped free of her mouth and he marched past her.

"Take my cock, Dottie!" Tripper said as he tried to pry her mouth open with his dick.

"Wha? Hermp!" was All Dottie could say before she realized she was sucking a cock while being fucked for the very first time in her life. Her oral ministrations were robotic, but effective, but I think Tripper was somewhere else.

"Two nurse sisters... my cock... same night" Tripper mumbled under his breath, but loud enough for us to all hear.

Sawyer caught my appalled look and matched it with disgusted disappointment directed towards my new threesome partner. Dottie eased into her fate and started enjoying my thrusts again and allowed me to distract her from her blowjob. Tripper seemed to enjoy it more, at least.

"Bruh. High Five!" Tripper said. Extending his hand over Dottie's head, across her back.

I looked up at him and didn't recognize his words, but was still very wary of them especially when I saw his out turned hand. He might as well had said "Barn Elevator" Or "Multi-Pass", but I didn't understand fully, even looking at my own palm. The Wolf doesn't worry about spoken words much.

"Eiffel Tower, Bruh, Come on!" Tripper added.

"Don't do it!" Mitch said in a very disapproving Frat Boy way. Those words The Wolf does know. Words that are clearly spoken to send the message of "You're doing it wrong" and/or "Stop".

"Nah, Bro." Was the best the Wolf could manage, but he laid out the rank of this Pack clearly with those two near words. Mitch was easily an Omega Wolf; completely respectful of rank and the well being of the pack. Tripper was a young Beta, aspiring to be Alpha. Maybe one day with more experience. My Wolf, however made it clear who the True Alpha was in this Pack. My Den. My Pack.

With a nod to Mitch, I continued pleasing the young Beta in front of me. Tripper better feel like the luckiest chap in the whole world. I'll have to remind Mitch to remind him about the consequences if Tripper goes on to brag back at the station.

Rory caught the exchange between Mitch and I. She shuttered some as her eyes rolled back. Rory likes to watch and witness acts of authority. We'll have to keep that in mind.

"Oh, Yes! Just like that, Mitch!" Rory said almost too loud.

Dottie's pussy got wetter and louder as I continued my pounding. Squishing and moaning was all we could hear. She started to drip, then pour onto the chaise as her moans came louder. Tripper slid out of her mouth as she ramped up her orgasm. He began stroking his cock inches away from her face, but she couldn't see with her eyes closed. When her orgasm subsided, It was Mitch to speak first.

"Where do you want me to cum?" He said being very deliberate with each word.

"Gasp! - Right where you are!" Rory said as another orgasm snuck up on her and pounced in response to Mitch's interrogation. Her convulsing and elated moans spurred Mitch on as he emptied his seed deep into her.

I was still pounding Dottie with a fury as Tripper announced his second orgasm, but only a small pearl of cum bubbled out of his cock. He promptly wiped it on Dottie, who finally opened her eyes.

"Eww! NO!" She said and pushed him away.

Tripper half stepped/half fell back into the tub and sat hard onto the bench. His cock was still rigid. Jenn and Sawyer leaped into action to keep Tripper occupied. Dottie grabbed a towel and wiped the sad snail trail of cum from her cheek and nose and joined Rory and Mitch in the commentator's lounge area.

"Give me this cock and I'll show you how to properly use it, Asshole!" Jenn said as she bottomed out on Tripper's cock. Tripper was flanked by Sawyer who was busy scratching at his balls painfully and biting his neck, shoulders and chest. Jenn was getting herself off on a huge cock while she and Sawyer both punished it's owner. Jenn even had a firm grip on Tripper's ear while she rode him sitting Cowgirl. She tugged and pulled with each thrust. Tripper didn't look like he was having a good time, but wasn't going to pussy out in front of his coworker and an Alpha.

"JoJo, bring yourself and Nikki to me, please.

"Oh, God, Alex! Don't break her!" Dottie said. She was rubbing her sore pussy and getting knowing empathy from Rory as Mitch sheepishly smiled at her.

"She'll be fine! Won't she?" JoJo said to me and Nikki.

"JoJo lay down and Nikki kneel down over her. Yeah. Like that." I said. The two girls were face to face with JoJo underneath Nikki, helping her support her weight. Nikki was still foggy and going through the motions with a goofy smile on her face. Nikki's pussy was swollen and protruding some, but I knew she could handle me fully. When my cock sank into her, more of her weight fell onto JoJo. Nikki's pelvis was rubbing directly onto JoJo's pussy. Their breasts and nipples were rubbing against each other's as well. My opening thrust was slow and long and deliberate. Nikki's eyes shot open wide just as I hit bottom.

"Hello there, Beautiful!" JoJo said when their eyes met again.

Each slow, dragging pump caused Nikki to rub against JoJo and my balls slapping into both of them were new experiences for all of us.

Attentions shifted to Jenn's approach. She was pounding her pussy onto Tripper with all her might. The water in the tub was sloshing everywhere. Her hands were both ripping at an ear. Tripper was trying to stop the pain in his ears while trying to stop Sawyer from choking him out with one hand. His hands kept going back and forth. Every time he eased Sawyers grip, Jenn would pull harder an he'd try to stop her. Sawyer would squeeze his neck again. Panic was coming over him as Jenn finally came hard on him.

Jenn dismounted a very soft, frightened cock and slapped Tripper hard across the face.

"Now apologize to the ladies! Going soft on me! Being a brute to Dottie and CUMMING ON HER FACE?! You ditched Sawyer for some sleazy taboo incest fantasy?! Yeah! Don't forget to apologize to JoJo, too!" Jenn said.

"Holy Shit" I said.

"Damn" Mitch added.

"I'm... I'm sorry ladies... Uhh... to all of you, really." Tripper stammered.

"Good boy. Now eat this pussy!" Jenn said grabbing his ear again and shoved his head into Sawyer's lap.

The rest of the group continued to look on as I cared for Nikki the best way I know how. I was taking it nice and slow and was working her up to a nice simmer before letting her have another orgasm. This one would be sure to snap her out of her dizzy cloud. I was also saying sweet, assuring things to her and JoJo was helping me by reminding Nikki how nice and caring I was being with her.

"Do I make you feel good, Nikki? That feels nice doesn't it?" I said.

"Alex wants you to feel good, Nikki. Does this feel good?" JoJo said while stroking Nikki's back and shoulders. She even tickle/scraped her butt a little.

"Uh, huh. He always makes me feel good. He took me my first time and it was the best day of my life." Nikki replied with her Betty Boop voice.

"There she is! Woot!" Sawyer said as Jenn snickered.

"What's that?" Rory said half laughing.

"Shh! She's coming back! That's her sexy voice!" Jenn said, quickly shushing the group. Dottie giggled some as she looked on. Mitch was wearing a look that is usually reserved for witnessing the birth of a Pegasus. He was astonished. His hands started to roam over Rory again, but she pulled him into a laying bear hug. She stuffed his hands under her while she lay prone with him on top of her. Dottie actually scooted over onto the floor to give them room. She managed to tussle Mitch's hair and gave him a pouty lip, too.

"Who told you to slow down?!" Sawyer whispered a scold at Tripper and shoved his head further into her pussy. Jenn pinched the back of his upper arm just below his armpit. (OW!)

"His balls are slapping my pussy while your clit rubs my clit! It feels so sexy, doesn't it, Nikki?" JoJo said.

"Alex always makes me feel sexy! He does! Does my Li'l Clitty feel good on you?" Nikki responded.

"I hope you're making JoJo feel as good as I'm making you feel, Nikki." I said using my best paternal voice.

"Oh, Daddy! I'm trying! I'm Trying!" Nikki said.

There was a stir in the crowd. It appears that Nikki managed to out herself as a bit of a kinkster. I was already feeling that from her for a while, so it didn't phase me much. She likes acting like a little girl in sexual situations... sometimes... Does it matter? Not really. I'm happy to play along as long as she wants me to. That cutsie-wootsie voice is a dead give-away. I may need to help with the crowd control later, though.

"You're going to make me cum Nikki! Wanna cum with me?" JoJo added.

"I'm so ready! Daddy make me cum with JoJo! Please!" Nikki added.

"Okay Sweetie. You can cum when you're ready." I said quietly as I picked up the pace slightly. My balls were actually audibly slapping JoJo and Nikki and my weight pushed Nikki onto JoJo even more.

JoJo's eyes broke their gaze and rolled back as she started to cum again.

"Yes! JoJo cum with meeeee!" Nikki let out a shrilling hiss and convulsed over JoJo as she too climaxed.

Nikki started giggling in her Betty Boop voice again. I could feel her pussy start to loosen up as she came back to normal. Normal-ish. My thrust slowed to a speed to just keep me edged and not go soft and I slid in and out of her.

"Gasp! - Daddy! You still haven't cum?!" Nikki asked.

"We need to fix that, Don't we, Nikki?" JoJo added.

"Yes, Ma'am! Nikki said in the affirmative, even saluting as she started to rise up.

I stood to give them room and they both knelt in front of me. They again took turns sucking my cock and stroking in it. JoJo was hiding some serious skills earlier. She was sending me to the Moon and back and in a hurry. Nikki would take a turn and ease my urge to blow but only slightly. When she let JoJo take over for the last time, Nikki fueled my load even more. Nikki started nuzzling JoJo's neck and chin like I do after sex. She was also complimenting JoJo and being sincere while using that voice of hers.