Lonely Programmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to throb my dick head to simulate my seed spraying deep into her womb. In hindsight, I know that with all the precum build up, it wasn't the best idea, but I knew it was going to make for a better show.

"Oh my God! Are you cumming too?! I'm cumming ah, ah, again! Oooooooh..." Her cunt nearly broke my dick off, but I continued the facade some more.

Jenn was looking right at me with a shocked, horrored face and whispered "You didn't... Did... Did you?"

"Alex..." Sawyer whispered after.

As I could finally feel my dick being freed, I quickly looked down at the huge smile on Nikki's face as I stood up and spun Sawyer around, forcing her to kneel on the bench.

"Would I be able to do this if I had, ladies?" I said as I plunged my full size deep into Sawyer's pussy from behind.

She let out a satisfying grunt as I hit bottom. My hands were holding her elbows back as I pulled her onto my cock as I drove into her furiously.

I looked up at Jenn and said "Get up there and let Sawyer lick your pussy. NOW"

Jenn snapped at attention and blushed at the forceful tone in my voice, but slid her cunt between Sawyer's mouth and the tub ledge. As soon as Sawyer's mouth touched Jenn's pussy, Jenn leaned all the way back onto her hands and then her elbows. Sawyer was moaning into her pussy and Jenn was screaming profanities into the night air.

Nikki was watching my face intently with those all too familiar eyes. She wasn't sure what happened and she still wasn't sure if she liked it or even me for that matter, she just knew she wanted more.

"Nikki, would you mind trying to keep Jenn quite, please. I have neighbors." I said.

Her head bobbed at almost breakneck speed (no pun intended). She climbed out of the tub and stratled Jenn's face while facing me. Jenn eagerly grabbed at Nikki's thighs so she could scream into her bubbly butt and thick, sore pussy.

"Alex is fucking you good, huh Sawyer?" Nikki said with a sexy Betty Boop, almost child-like voice.

All Sawyer could say in response was something like "Ermph huh"

"Do you want to cum on his cock, Sawyer?" Nikki asked.

Again, some more of the same response only louder and drawn out.

I began to pump her harder as a way to get Nikki's attention and mouthed the words "In Her Ass".

Nikki blushed again and asked in the cutie pie voice again. "Do you want that nasty, throbbing cock in your tiny little ass?"

Sawyer's Response was a long "Eeeeeeeeeerm" while shaking her head side to side.

"Are you gonna put you big hard pole in that dirty little hole, Alex? Sawyer's been a bad little girl. She made you take my flower. Take her rosebud!"

With that, Nikki spit hard onto Sawyer's exposed asshole and spread her cheeks wide for me. I legged up on the bench with my right foot and slid my cock deep into Sawyer's ass. Her protests were muffled heavily by both girls pushing and pulling her head into Jenn's pussy.

Once Nikki was satisfied with what she was looking at, she began to focus on Jenn's ministrations on her poor, aching sex. Sawyer's protest quickly turned into pleasing grunts and she began to hump back onto me. Nikki took turns staring at my face studying me, blinking her eyes shut when Jenn hit the right spot and saying sexy/creepy (not sure which) things in that strange new voice of hers.

As Sawyer reached her climax, I wasted no time encouraging my own. Sawyer had a second, then a third orgasm in quick succession. Faster than Nikki's before. Soon I could feel a fifth and then a sixth coming right after.

I heard Nikki say (in her normal voice half giggling) "She's squirting! Sawyer! You're squirting!!"

With that, I heard Jenn cum one last time as jet after jet of my seed pumped deep into Sawyer's backside. one last shaking, loud orgasm from Sawyer and she collapsed onto Jenn's belly as Nikki grabbed my face and had one last tiny orgasm; looking me right in the eyes.

As I slid out of Sawyer, She pointed right at Nikki smiling and said "You Bitch!"

"Takes one to know one!" Nikki said.

Jenn piped in and said "Did you guys know he was already naked, too?"

With that, we decided to rinse off the sex and tub chemicals in my walk in shower and we all laid still semi wet in my oversized King bed.

Just as I was about to drift off, I remember hearing "He's off tomorrow, too, right?"

Oh, shit...

12