Lonely Rhodes Ch. 02

Story Info
Kim and Brett have a fun time in Chicago.
4.2k words
4.77
21.7k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: Thanks for all the positive feedback on the first part. I hope you enjoy part 2. Thanks again to Celibacy For Jealousy for the edits.

*

"...only a few more days baby. I'm actually giddy, can you believe that? Even after all this tour has taken out of me, the knowledge that I'll see you again soon is so exciting!" Kim said over the phone.

Brett smiled and chuckling said, "Well I have no doubt, and I can't wait to see you either, Kim." Then switching to a serious tone, he added, "However, that does not mean you can neglect the remaining shows between now and then. There are good, hard working people in Wisconsin and Chicago that have paid good money to see their favorite singer, and I don't want to hear you were slacking off."

"Yes Father," Kim replied in mock seriousness.

"Sorry," Brett said a little embarrassed and afraid he had gone too far.

It was hard to tell over the phone. On the island, he had learned to read her face. But with these phone calls, he did not have that benefit. Frankly, he was still shocked that the calls continued to come. He was not quite as shocked as the day the first one came in. He still remembered picking up an unknown number one night and being rewarded with Kim's sweet voice.

Since that first call, the chats had become nearly nightly. At first Kim used it as an outlet to vent, but as the weeks rolled on they became more. Discussions of Kim's day grew into discussion about Brett's day. Brett had been against this at first, but Kim insisted. She liked it, she told him, because she was interested and because it helped her feel a little normal to hear about an average day. Mostly though, she said she kept calling because she missed him, and because he was such a good listener.

"No, don't apologize," Kim replied. "You're right babe, I gotta focus. My fans are most important. Without them, there would be no tour. Still, that doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to being in the arms of Kim Ryder's number one fan."

"I'm sure your mom will be glad to see you too." Brett joked, unable to help himself.

"No, well, I won't deny mom is a number one fan," She said quickly before continuing in a sexy voice, "But, the number one fan I'm referring to is tall, handsome, and the thought of what I'm going to do with him makes my pussy wet. In fact, my pussy has been aching to have his wonderful cock buried in it for weeks." At the sound of her description, the cock in question became rock hard.

"Oh, believe me," Brett said adjusting his suddenly tight pants quickly, "That fan and his cock are very anxious to see you and satisfy that ache of yours."

"Mm, glad to hear it," Kim purred, cutting Brett off. "But now we have a problem baby. My panties are soaked. I guess all this talk about you and your cock got me horny, and now my pussy is dripping wet."

"What about your nipples?" Brett asked.

"Rock hard, you naughty boy. How about you? How's that big cock of yours doing?"

"Hard as steel baby," Brett stated, doing his best porn star impression.

Kim giggled before saying, "Good. Now stroke it for me. Start slow."

Brett complied, speeding up his stroking when she told him. From the increased heaviness of breath in her voice he could tell that she was working herself off too.

"So, where are those busy hands of yours, sexy?" Brett asked.

She moaned before replying between gasps, "I got two... fingers in my pussy...and I'm kneading...my left tit with... my right hand." Brett was reminded of the day on the rocks and as the image filled his mind. The urge to cum grew much stronger. Still he worked in compliance with her instructions.

Not long after when Brett could hear that she too was close she said, "Okay baby... give it everything." She moaned softly and continued, "Cum for me... cum for Kimmmmeeee."

Kim held the word as Brett heard her orgasm take her. Brett heard little else after that, because just after she came, Brett's body convulsed and his cum erupted from his shaft.

When they had calmed down, Kim said, "You know, it's a good thing the storm put us in a hotel for the night, because this would not have been fun to explain on the bus. I just wish I could have the real thing."

"We'll be together soon enough, babe. You just need to focus and be a good girl for a few more days and then we can have some fun." Without waiting for a reply, Brett checked the clock. Seeing it was late he said, "Look, Kim, it's getting mighty late, and those of us non-pop stars have to go to work tomorrow, so I think it's time to say goodnight."

"Yeah, I better be getting some sleep too. Thanks for the chat and for playing along."

"My pleasure on both accounts. Sweet dreams, baby. Goodnight."

"You too, goodnight darling."

Brett hung up the phone, still amazed that he was wishing a mega-star goodnight. Even more, he was sad that she was not lying in his arms, cuddled against him. He had felt completeness those nights on the island with Kim, his love, cuddled against him. Now there was a vacancy he that he often wondered if someday it could be filled for more than a passing moment. Kim's schedule and lifestyle at the moment indicated it would be a while before they could have any kind of permanence.

The next few days were full of anticipation for both him and Kim. Brett was glad that the tour was to roll into town on a Sunday, as tying to focus on work those last few days with sexy images of Kim filling his head would have probably been counterproductive.

On Sunday, the arrival of Kelsey and her entourage was big news. Due to demand, she had not only sold out the Sunday show, but a second show on Monday as well. Both Kim and Brett were glad of the additional day. Although it seemed Kim was staying either way, as Brett remembered her saying, "Oh, I'm not leaving without seeing my man first. If I have to fake kidnap myself to do it, I will."

Fortunately, that turned out not to be necessary. The additional show also gave Kim cover as it gave the PR people a chance to take advantage. It seemed that 'Kelsey' was planning a big after show party. Rush Street, home of Chicago's trendy clubs, would be rocking tonight. He also suspected the hotel's top suite would be rocking into the late hours as well.

As for Kim, she had other plans. She had arranged for a much quieter, VIP reception for herself. A plan which involved the magnetic key card Brett held as he rode the elevator up to her floor.

When he reached the door, he used the key and entered quietly. Upon closing the door, he set down the large suitcase he was carrying before he silently moved toward the bed. What he saw made him go hard instantly. Lying provocatively posed on the bed was Kim. She wore a blue bra and panty set that hid nothing. Through the sheer material of the garments, Brett could see Kim's hard nipples and well groomed pussy.

He stood admiring the sight for a few minutes before realizing she was asleep. Smiling to himself he removed all but his own underwear and silently crept to the bedside. Then bending down, he softly kissed her. Then whispered, "Awaken Aurora, my sweet."

Kim stirred and sleepily joked, "I was always more of a Snow White fan." She then grabbed him and kissed him deeply. As they kissed, she rolled onto the bed and Brett followed until he straddled her. How long they made out, he was not sure, but when it was done, Kim seemed to notice something.

He felt her hand grasp his hard shaft as she asked, "Is this for me? Because I want it bad." Brett felt her pulling down his boxers and got the message. She wanted to get straight to business. No sooner had his boxers bunched around his knees then her soft hand wrapped around his cock and began stroking. His eyes met hers and he heard her plead, "Fuck me, Brett, please! I need it so bad."

Brett wasted no time removing her panties and plunging his hard shaft into her molten pussy. From the minute his cock made contact, it was clear that she was very wet. He slid right in with almost no resistance. When he bottomed out, he held there for a few seconds to let her adjust, and focused his lust on another part of her body.

Before he began to fuck her, he opened the front clasp of her bra and immediately attacked her firm mounds and swollen nipples with his mouth and hands. Kim moaned in response to this new pleasure and gripped the back of his head. At the same time, he felt her legs close behind his back, and even felt her hips start to thrust.

Getting the message, he began to thrust his hips in time with hers as he worked her tits. When she released his head he shifted to a more upright position, but still continued to knead her tits and tease her nipples. From the new position he also began to increase his rhythm.

Kim's moans grew louder as she moved close to her climax. Brett too felt the urge to cum building fast. The build-up both of them had been feeling the past few days was driving them on hard and faster. Not long after, their lust and the hard fucking took its toll, and Brett felt Kim's pussy clamp down on his shaft and she cried out in ecstasy. At that moment, Brett felt the dam break and he too came. His body convulsing with each shot of hot cum he pumped into her waiting pussy.

Spent, he collapsed onto the bed and pulled his beautiful lover toward him. She was still shaking from her orgasm as he kissed her.

"Oh god, that was good!" She exclaimed while panting. "I don't think I've ever cum that hard in my life. No, wait, only one time was harder."

"The last night on the island?" he asked and she nodded. "Me too, but that was for different reasons entirely." She smiled and he knew that she too was remembering the warmth that had enveloped them that night, the warmth of new love.

"You do amazing things to me baby." She said looking up at him, her eyes full of love.

"Right back at you, missy," Brett said with a smile.

They lay there having there nightly talk, cuddled in each other's arms. As they shared their days, Brett marveled at how good it felt just to hold her as they talked, that feeling of completeness back again. He began to wonder, in that moment, whether someday, many years down the road, they would hold each other as man and wife, discussing their life together and the lives of their children and grandchildren.

Brett shook it off. The odds against that were too extreme. It was too hard to see that, the way things stood now. Now was what mattered, and right now he had his true love in his arms.

As they talked, discussion of how Brett knew the name of a certain princess resulted in what seemed to be a pleasant discovery for Kim. She asked about how he knew Sleeping Beauty's real name he explained it by talking about his niece and even offered to show a picture. When she heard that Kim doubted he actually carried a picture of his niece in his wallet. So, Kim inspected it only to find that sure enough he had pictures.

"Just when I think I can't like you any more, you find a way. You actually have pictures of your nephews and niece on you at all times. That is so cute. Not to mention incredibly sexy, as loving uncles make the best loving dads."

"Loving dads? That's a turn on?" Brett asked, a bit surprised.

"Oh yes," Kim said. "Especially for those of us that want kids someday, knowing you can be a great dad is huge." She said smiling then added, "And speaking of huge, I think someone is ready for round two." Before Brett could move she was straddling him and lowering herself onto his cock saying, "I'll drive this time though."

Brett, still a little worn from the first round, put up no argument. Soon he was admiring the bounce of her tits as she rode his shaft up and down. For the next few minutes Brett savored the feeling of her tight warm pussy slowly grinding up and down his hard shaft. As Kim began to tire, Brett began helping by raising her up and down by her hips.

Not long after, they both came together, and Kim collapsed onto Brett. He wrapped his arms around her and she snuggled against his chest before they both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Brett was pleasantly surprised at where he was and who he was with. He went to wake her with a kiss, but instead had another idea. He snaked his hand down and located her pussy. Then, very carefully, he began teasing her outer lips. Not long after, he felt her start to get wet.

Taking this as a cue, he gently pushed his fingers into her tight hole. He worked slowly at first, eliciting soft moans from Kim. Gradually he went faster and faster until Kim was loudly moaning and panting. As she got closer, she mumbled in her sleep.

"That's it baby. Fuck me, fuck my pussy. It feels so good Brett, fuck me harder! Harder! God don't stop baby! Harder! I'm cummminnng!"

As she screamed out the last part, Brett felt he pussy clamp down on his fingers and she jolted awake in ecstasy. Gently, Brett extracted his fingers before slowly bringing them to his lips and licking them clean. He then leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

She looked at him, dazed, and he said, "Good morning baby. I trust you liked your wake up call?" he grinned as her mind still seemed to be reeling.

"What? Hell yes!" Then, in her sexy voice, she hinted, "I think it only fair I give a fitting tip."

Before Brett could react, Kim had bent down and taken his cock in her mouth. Any thought of resistance was lost as her tongue began caressing his swollen shaft. After just watching her cum, Brett was quite turned on. Between his excitement and Kim's natural abilities, it was not long before Brett felt himself explode into her enthusiastic mouth.

After he recovered, they ordered some room service breakfast, which they ate together in bed. When they were finished easting, they discussed the plans for the day, primarily what the timetable on the show that night would be. It seemed that Kim, or Kelsey rather, would leave the hotel at around six to begin getting ready for the show that night.

"So you can leave, just as long as you're back by six?" he asked after both had showered and dressed in regular clothes.

"Yes, why?" she asked suspiciously.

"And Marty won't miss you at all?" He asked a little surprised, Marty being Kim's manager.

"Me, not really. As far as he is concerned, the Kelsey in front of the cameras is all that matters." By this Kim was referring to Tracy, the girl who made all those public party appearances instead of Kim. It became clear from Kim's icy tone when speaking about her that she did not approve of Tracy.

Not that Brett blamed her Tracy was a glorified party girl riding Kim's fame to satisfy several additions. As to how Tracy had got on the tour in the first place, Kim's next statement pretty much explained it. "Besides, he tends to her needs so much that I would be shocked if he's not doing her on the side."

"Really?!"

"Maybe. It'd be career suicide because Viv would clean him out in the divorce, so maybe he isn't boning her. Who knows? But why did you want to know if I can leave?"

"Well, my dear, you didn't think I was going to have you here in my town only to spend the whole time in this stuffy room, did you?"

Kim smiled and asked, "I guess not. What do you have in mind?"

"You'll see," He said, opening his large suitcase. "Does this stuff fit you?" He asked indicating a woman's winter coat, hat, gloves, and a pair of snow boots.

"Yes, I think so," She said later after checking sizes. "But Brett, I don't think..."

"I know what you're going to say, and don't worry. I think I got it handled. Do you trust me?"

"Yes," Kim said without hesitation. Brett felt his heart skip a beat at her admission.

"Good," he said. "Then put that stuff on and we'll go."

Kim complied and, to Brett's relief, all the items fit perfectly. He then put on his own winter wear and they headed out of the hotel to a nearby garage. Due to the coldness of the day and the way she was dressed, Kim walked right out the front door, and no one seemed to think twice about her.

Helping the cause was her stand in making a scene with her entourage at a restaurant. Brett saw Kim roll her eyes as she passed the scene that had every camera focused on it. Brett just hurried her along and out of the lobby.

Once in the car, Brett drove them to a favorite forest preserve of his and said, "We're going for a hike." Explaining further, he added, "I figured this was the best place to take you, as it's usually empty. As this is a Monday I really don't expect to see anyone else all day. Besides, the last place they will look for you is hiking in the winter, as you supposedly despise both.

"Truthfully this place is quite beautiful this time of year, especially with the light snowfall we got the other day."

Kim smiled, and taking his hand said, "I love it. And there is no way they will be looking for me in these clothes. According to the press, I don't touch anything that's not from a major designer, which this clearly isn't. Plus with all these layers, I could be the first lady and no one would know it."

For the rest of the morning and into the afternoon they strolled through the woods, talking and admiring the beauty of the woods with a soft coating of fresh snow..

When they were finished, Brett admitted, "Now ordinarily if I took someone here, it would be in the summer, and I would picnic by the pond. However, given it is winter, I have something else in mind. "

They got back in the car and Brett drove to a nearby town where he picked up their lunch from a local restaurant.

As they drove to his nearby apartment Kim looked at the box in awe and asked, "Brett, is this what I think it is?"

Brett smiled and said, "Yep, genuine, Chicago style, deep dish pizza. Accept no substitute."

They arrived at Brett's place shortly after, and after Kim had been given a quick tour they sat down to eat. An hour later, they lay cuddled together on his bed, resting and letting the pizza settle.

However, it wasn't long before roaming hands, soft kisses, and Kim wiggling her ass against Brett's crotch had them both excited. Brett made the first move and pulled off Kim's sweater before removing her bra and caressing her tits.

Kim responded with a moan and ground her ass even more against his hard cock. Unable to take it, Brett unbuttoned Kim's jeans and, in one motion, slid them and her panties down. Kim then kicked them loose and Brett let go of her long enough to shed his own clothes.

Then, still spooning her from behind, he lifted her right leg and guided his shaft into her wet pussy. Slowly he began fucking her from behind while he caressed her tits and softly kissed her neck and shoulders.

As he went at his slow and steady pace, the warmth he had felt once before came over him. Spurred on by the warm feeling, he pulled Kim tighter as she began to move in rhythm with him. Just like the last night on the island, there was no hurry, only a slow build.

Sometime later, the both reached the edge and together. As powerful orgasms come over them simultaneously, he felt pleasure overtake him as Kim began shaking in his arms. Even after they had stopped moving and both had finished cumming they basked in the warmth of their love. As it came time to part, neither said a word. They simply showered and dressed before heading back to the city. As they rode in the car, Kim broke the silence.

"You're truly amazing, you know that?" she asked. Brett looked at her and saw tears in her eyes. Brett, sensing what was coming, pulled off to the side of the road and listened

"You turned something so normal into something extraordinary. Most of all, I barely thought about the fact that I was Kelsey today, not once since we left the car at the forest preserve. You made me feel, if even for a few hours, as if I was the only woman in the world." She paused before adding, "I mean, I'm showered everyday with attention galore, and yet you take me on a hike and buy me pizza and make me feel more like a princess than I have ever felt."

12