Lonely Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan Ate a few bites and then stood..."Ah well I almost forgot, this should call for a celebration, since neither you not I will be driving any further tonight, how about a glass of wine? Do you like red?" He went over to the side board and pulled out a bottle of cabernet sauvignon from the cupboard underneath, got some glasses from the top and opened the bottle. Claire nodded eagerly, her mouth full. She was suddenly very grateful that Dan didn't drink beer. Maybe life out here wasn't going to be too bad at all.

Dan poured the wine into two fine stemmed glasses with a flourish and showed her the bottle, it was a locally produced wine he explained, from one of the wineries on the other side of the valley, where things tended to be a bit wetter, but not suitable to farm for anything else because of the unevenness of the land.

It was a fine round bodied vintage, fruity and strong, and she said so...

"Bit like you then" he commented, waiting for her blush, she laughed...not so uneasy now. And took another sip as they companionably finished their meal.

Afterwards he put the dishes' in the sink and led the way into the lounge room at the back of the house. The whole back wall was French doors, and looked out over the gully that wound around the side of the town. The moon was very high and bright now, and the night was clear and still, but for the noises of the night birds in the trees, and the gentle croaking of frogs.

He opened the French windows and led Claire out onto the veranda that ran the entire length of the back of the house. His bedroom backed onto it on the other side of the lounge room too, with its own door. They both had glasses of wine, and he lit the citronella candles to keep away the mosquitoes. Almost immediately, Claire slapped her arm as a hungry mozzie landed on it, hungry for her fresh blood. Dan laughed, "They like some fresh meat." He chuckled. Claire responded with a rueful grin, "I just wish it wasn't mine"

Claire leant out on the veranda railing, staring into the night, suddenly overwhelmed with the events of the day. Dan watched her, the way the moonlight settled over her pale skin, the abundant swell of her hips and her breasts, and even the gentle bulge of her belly against the railing. He took another sip of his wine and averted his eyes as he envisioned her naked and squirming under him, and his flesh plundering her softness. His erection stirred again, and he turned slightly away, but turned back as she gave a small yelp of pain when she shifted.

"What's wrong he asked anxiously, the silent reverie broken...?"

"Oh nothing really, I think I whacked my leg in the accident, I've given myself a soft tissue injury, its a bit painful, just managed to hit the spot when I leant on the railing."

Dan moved close to her, "You should let me have a look" He practically breathed it, grasped suddenly with a strong desire to touch her. Must have been the wine.

She held her leg out slightly and pulled up the hem of her flared shorts. Comfortable driving garb. A large lividly purple bruise marked the outer side of her white thigh.

She looked up as he moved closer, he reached out a hand and touched her thigh over the bruise gently, and she held her breath.

"Nasty bruise" he commented softly, you should let me put something on that for you."

He leant his height down to her, she wasn't a short woman, but his 6'4 frame still managed to top her 5'8...very slowly, so that she had time to pull away, he pressed his lips to hers. Putting his wine down on the railing, he took hers and placed it next to his. Then he curved his hand around her shoulder and pulled her in close. His other hand still rested on her thigh, and he drew it up slowly to rest on her hips. He felt her tremble, but she raised her head so that he could se her eyes were half shut. He pressed the kiss, felling with wonder the softness of her warm lips. She let her breath out through her nose, moaning slightly as he gripped her closer yet and relaxed into a deep sensuous kiss.

He was surprised when it was her tongue that quested between his lips. She nipped his bottom lip slightly then touched the tip of his tongue with her own as he opened his mouth for a deep French kiss.

Almost immediately he became hard, and he pulled her closer so that she could feel his hard bulge against her upper thigh and belly.

Claire felt herself melt into Dan's arms, as she felt his cock harden against her belly she felt a sharp thrill of excitement, and her pussy tingled with a sudden rush of moisture. All her weariness of the day's events left her, and all she felt was intense arousement. She wanted this man tonight, inside her, on her, all over her.

Dan sensed Claire's sudden acceptance of his desire with her own and drew his hand from her hip to caress the side of her breast, she gasped as hi brushed over an erect nipple, and her tongue pressed deeper into his mouth.

Very slowly he back led her down the veranda to the French doors that led to his bed room. He slid the door open easily with one hand. The other now was in her soft brown hair. He broke the kiss and stepped back, gazing at her in total lust. Her flush was back, but now it was one of arousement rather than embarrassment. He loved it. He stepped forward again; she looked almost bereft, thinking that perhaps he was going to leave her.

Very slowly he began undoing the buttons of her white blouse. He brushed callused thumbs over the swell of her cleavage. She was wearing a white lacy bra; he could barely make out her darker pink nipples through the sheer fabric banding the top of her décolletage.

He had undone all the buttons and she had let him, whimpering slightly as he caressed her bra encased breasts gently. He stepped back again after leaving a lingering kiss on her right breast above the bra, and pulled his own shirt off over the top of his head, without bothering to undo any buttons. Then he returned to her, crushing her sweet lips with his, and reaching around her to find the clasp of her bra.

She ran her soft hands over his muscled chest, and up the sides. Lightly scraping her short nails over his back and back to his front, he released her from the bra.

She sighed as he stepped back again. He admired the full white breasts that dropped from the DD cups of the bra, tipped with perfect pink nipples. Fully erect now, her bent to touch one with his tongue and took it slowly into his mouth; savouring the salt of her sweat he sucked it deep into his mouth. He placed one hand on her ass; and pulled her near, again leading her back wards so that he was sitting on the edge of the bed. She said nothing, but he knew by her breathing that she was as excited as he was. He gave the same treatment to the other nipple, and she moaned, leaning into him. He inserted his fingers into the waistband of her shorts and tugged. He pulled the elasticized waists easily over her full womanly hips. No bony protuberances here, her belly swelled out over her front, he gently kissed her navel as he revealed it, and dipped his tongue into it. She chuckled breathlessly and he smiled up at her.

"You have a gorgeous belly, I want to make love to it, I want make love to every inch of you." At that she laughed, tossing back her thick hair, her belly jounced...and his erection became painfully hard against his shorts.

Now she took some control. She pushed him down to lie half on the bed, and slowly moved up to kneel over him, reaching down she caressed the swell in his pants and chuckled again with appreciation.

As she moved her shorts fell to the floor, and she stepped out of them, now wearing only her white panties, satin with lace panels at the front, and a large damp patch already spreading over the crotch. Dan could smell her sex from there, like rich nectar rising into the warm breeze coming in through the open French doors.

She tugged at this belt, unclasping it and then undoing the button at the top. She slowly released the zipper, moving back off the bed as she pulled the shorts down over his legs and off.

He was still wearing his boots, so she undid the laces and slowly pulls them off, along with his socks....then she straddled on of his legs, as she moved back onto the bed, resting her leg on the other side.

Claire could not believe that all this had happened so quickly, she was no stranger to the events of the bedroom, but it had been a very long time since she had slept with anyone, let alone a man of this calibre. She loved everything about him, from the tips of his red brown hair to his big toes. And his low laugh just made her want to jump on him.

By now her skin was hot and tight with lust, her pussy was dripping inside her panties, and she had yet to see his cock. As she knelt down beside him to pull down the waistband of his undies he sat up and grasped her wrists... "Me first" he muttered in a deep growl, and suddenly she was on her back, and he was slipping her panties down over her leg, bending to gently kiss the dark bruise on her thigh.

He kissed around her leg, and back up her thigh and her legs parted as he moved up between them slowly. He could hear her breathing deepen. He ran hi tongue over her thigh. The scent of her was intoxicating, and he desperately wanted to taste her.

Very slowly he grasped a thigh in each hand and ran his thumb along her outer labia. They were already slick with juice and soft with curling brown hair. She had a natural muff, but the hair was not very dense. She moaned and arched her back slightly as his thumb stroked her. He pressed his erection into the bed, wanting to prolong this as long as he could stand it. He was rock hard, but he left his undies on for now.

They were still down the end of the bed, so he sat up and directed her to scoot up the bed. He gazed down at her white flesh as she wriggled herself up so that her head rested on the double pillows. Her eyes were wide and shining, and she rested herself back on her elbows for a moment as she watched him gazing at her. She in turn was admiring him. His lean brown muscular physique, slightly paler where he went covered in the sweltering Aussie sun. Her eyes fixed on the large bulge barely outlined by his cotton undies, but she was to be disappointed again as he leaned back down to pay homage to her pussy...but not for long.

He parted her outer labia with his thumbs, and inhaled her scent deeply, then positioned himself with his head between her thighs, he licked slowly from the bottom of her cleft, all the way to the top along one side...She moaned deeply, and he smiled into her. Then paid the same attention to the other side....then he ran his hot tongue up the centre of her cleft, dipping deeply into the pooled nectar in the centre. She tasted delicious, salty and sweet all at once. He touched the tip of his tongue slightly to her clit, he could fell it twitch under his tongue. It was hard as a little pea. A shiver went though Claire's entire body, as the first of many orgasms threatened to claim her. He returned his attention to her outer labia, and ran his finger over her clit this time. She gasped as the orgasm began to take her, but it claimed her totally as his tongue pressed onto her clit again, warm and soft and oh so so sweet.

Dan was amazed, he had never had a woman who climaxed so quickly and so easily, he licked his lips, hmmm and tasted so good. He knelt between her legs, fingering her gently as her climax subsided.

"Well I hope that is the first of many, "he rasped. Claire's eyes flipped open and she nodded languidly... "Yes, so do I!" She gasped.

Claire sat up and pulled him down into another deep sensual kiss, and reached her hand down to fondle the hardness between his legs. He let himself sink onto the bed as he lost himself into her kiss and the amazing sensations her touch was causing to his cock.

She pulled his undies down, and his large, uncircumcised cock popped out suddenly, like a jack in the box, almost hitting Claire in the eye, the both laughed, but his laugh turned into a moan as she took his cock by one hand and then between her lips. She engulfed him in warmth. She savoured the soft velvety skin, he was large, at least 9 inches long, and thick too, she knew already that she was going to love being pounded by this cock many times.

Very slowly she took him into her mouth, her tongue making lots of circles around its tip, under the frenulum, down the shaft. She licked and kissed and sucked all along the length, until she thought he would explode. But she could feel when he was getting close and he managed to hold it off.

He was swollen to full capacity, he had never felt so huge, and he was momentarily concerned that he might hurt her with his size; some of his girlfriends had had trouble with him. But she sucked him with every appearance of lustful eagerness, and he ran his fingers through her soft hair, revelling in the sensations that her hot mouth was making on his cock.

Finally he felt he was getting close, he gently disengaged her, and told her to lay down...She lay back again on the bed, in all her fleshy glory, her lay over her, kissing her deeply and sucking on her nipples, taking them into his mouth one at a time, nipping lightly on them when she moaned, he shortly realised that she liked a bit of rough treatment on her nipples and bit them harder, causing her to squeal again in mounting orgasm. He knelt again between her legs, and she raised them and bent them outwards, exposing her glistening pussy.

Very slowly he pulled back his foreskin and rubbed the purple swollen know of his cock along her cleft, pressing it to her clit so she squirmed. She lifted her hips as he slid into her easily to the hilt, sheathing himself completely in her warm wetness. She felt incredible, hot, and slick and tight around his cock. Very gently he withdrew and slid back in, and she moaned loudly....

"Yes!" she gasped, "that's it, I want you in me, in me to the core" He pulled back and thrust again more forcefully, and she thrust up to meet him...gradually his rhythm increased, and with every thrust she met him, his balls were tightening against him, and he thought he would let go before she did, but as he thrust harder into her she screamed, clenching her pussy around his cock, and orgasmed with such force, he almost lost it himself...

She lay for a moment trembling, and then rose up onto her knees..."I want it from behind, and I want it as hard as you can fuck" She growled at him, kissing him deeply and stroking his cock, slick with her juices.

She arranged herself on her hands and knees, and he ran his hands over her large ass, loving its round softness... but it was firm too...he would love to fuck against it.

She leaned down with her head turned to one side, and her weight resting on one arm, the other reached back between her legs and she spread her pussy for him. He thrust into her, almost savagely, and she growled, almost animal like..."Yes!"

He grasped her hips and began thrusting hard, hard as he could, while she moaned into the bed and rubbed her own clit. His balls were slapping against her pussy at the same time, and he was as deep within her as it was possible to go. He could feel his cock bumping against the opening of her cervix. She thrust back against him, rubbing furiously.

She brought herself up slightly and he reached around her, feeling the round full globes of her breasts, he squeezed them hard as he thrust into her again and she screamed. Thrusting hard back onto his cock, he could feel it start to spasm again, but he kept going thrusting through her orgasm, until his built to a level he could no longer suppress. He reached his hand around to her clit, displacing her own fingers there, and rubbed in rhythm to his thrusts, until she was practically whimpering in pleasure.

Suddenly her entire body tensed up and she thrust against him even harder, he could feel his cock sunk into her ultimate depths and an amazing rippling sensation in her pussy as she orgasmed. He began to come too, releasing long spurts of his semen into her, and suddenly realised that his legs, his balls his hands were covered with fluid, she had squirted her own fluid all over him. He raised his hand to his mouth and licked it off. He cock was still buried in her pussy. And he thought to himself, that he was really going to enjoy the new addition to the neighbourhood.

12