Lonely Traveler's Conversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued fucking me in the ass and would reach around and stroke my cock. He pulled out of me and positioned me onto my back and then reached for the poppers.

He took a big hit and handed it to me. I took a hit and spread my legs. He bent down and sucked on my balls and gave my cock a quick oral treat. Then, he sat up and took his erect cock and entered me again. He picked up his rhythm and started to really fucking my ass. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back and really started fucking me. "I'm cumming!" he said.

He pulled his cock out of my ass, ripped off his condom and shot a massive cumshot that went all over my stomach chest and into my hair and over my head and onto the mirror. His cumming kept going on until his body became limp and exhausted. He was panting heavily, sweating profusely and finally gained composure. He looked down and saw my unsatisfied cock. "We need to take care of that."

He reached over onto the nightstand and grabbed the lube and a new condom. He placed a large glob of lube onto his hand and worked it into his ass. "I want to you fuck me now. " He ripped open the condo package and placed it on the tip of my cock. It felt so erotic as he rolled it down my shaft with his mouth and proceeded to suck on my dick.

"My turn," he said. He positioned himself to face the mirror and the headboard as I crept up behind him. He opened the poppers and took a large hit and passed it back to me. I took a big hit as well and as my head was spinning, I started to lose my balance and senses. I grasped my cock and aimed it at his glistening hole. I slowly inserted my sheathed head into his hole. Oh my God! This was almost as good as getting fucked myself. I jammed my cock into him as he winced. He was holding onto the bottle of Rush and did another hit and I started to ravage his ass. I grabbed him around his waist and whispered in his ear, "how do you like getting fucked?"

He tried to mutter great. "I've never had this done to me before,"

I looked into the mirror as I was fucking his ass and noticed his cock coming to life. It was bobbing up and down matching my thrusts. I reached around and started to jack him off. He put his head down and took a deep breath and exhaled. I looked at myself in the mirror as I was starting continued to fuck his ass. I picked up my speed and would started slamming into his ass. We started to get into a great rhythm when we slowed down.

I want to be on my back so I can watch your face as you cum. He maneuvered his body and was on his back with his legs spread wide and waiting for me. I reached for the lube and added another glob to my dick and applied more to his hole. I reached for the poppers one more time and we each took an enormous hit. Just as the poppers hit my brain, the mushroom head of my cock pierced his hole. "Oh God!" he muttered. "Fuck me!"

I was pumping his ass with my cock and I moved his hand off his dick and I stroked him to the tempo of my thrusts. I leaned down and kissed him with both of our tongues becoming entwined.

"I'm going to cum," he grunted and removed my hand and he jacked himself off. "Fuck me faster," and I picked up the pace. I could feel his cock swell up and start its twitching. My cock was responding enthusiastically and his sphincter muscles tightened around my dick. He arched his back and let out a low growl and shot his wad across his belly and up his chest and a few strands landed on his face. I bent down and licked it up and shared his cum with him..

I couldn't take it anymore and I grunted. "I'm going to cum!"

I pulled out my cock and quickly whipped off the thin shield and started shooting a huge load across his chest an into his mouth. It was a load almost as large as the first.

I licked his chest and his face and we swapped our cum together. I grasped his ear with my teeth and said, "I just fucked you in your ass." We both collapsed with me lying on top of him with our cocks rubbing against each other.

I took a few deep breaths and finally started relaxing. It was one of the best feelings I had ever felt. We laid there and we might have slept for a bit He slowly rolled out of the bed, shuffled around a bit and then I saw the door open and close and he was gone.

I had a new attitude about the sheer sexual thrill homosexual sex brought to my life.

12