Lonely Wife and a New Neighbor

Story Info
Some wine and an overactive libido cause her to cheat.
2.9k words
4.23
133.3k
101

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drunkwife
drunkwife
245 Followers

A lonely wife and a new neighbor.

A little back story about me

My husband and I have been married for six years, and have been together for eight. We met when I was 26 and he was 30.

Shortly after marriage he was promoted, which allowed us to buy a nice home in the suburbs but also caused him to travel at least three weeks out of each month.

I've always been an extremely sexual person, with a very high libido, so his absence was an issue for me sexually.

My story.

As I arrived home from the gym, I saw the moving van pulling away from the house next door. I had been wondering if anyone was going to move in since the property sold over 2 months ago. After parking in the garage, I walked around to the front of my driveway and peeked over. I couldn't see anyone around so I went inside and decided to just keep an eye out.

I went in to rinse off so I could lay by the pool. It was a beautiful day and I planned on spending it enjoying the sun with a bottle of wine. I changed out of my yoga pants and into my newest bikini, skimpy black with side ties, grabbed a bottle of Chardonnay and went out to the deck. The sun was already beating down as I adjusted my lounge chair and poured myself a glass of wine.

I removed my bikini top and got comfortable. Most days I would lay out naked but with the presence of a new neighbor next door, and not knowing anything about them, I decided to play it safe. We had plenty of privacy between our houses, but if someone wanted to look over the fence, it wouldn't be too difficult.

After an hour or so, I began to hear noises coming from their backyard. I had finished my bottle of wine and decided I'd get up and grab another, while taking a peak through the fence. As I peered through the vine covered lattice, I could see a gentleman pushing a wheel barrow right towards where I was crouched. I panicked a little bit, and lost my footing, causing me to stumble forward. I caught myself on the lattice and gave myself away.

"Hello there," a voice came from the other side. I realized that I had to say something so I called back "hello neighbor." I stood up and backed away from the fence just as he peered over the top. He had a stunned look on his face and I was momentarily confused until I remembered that I wasn't wearing my bikini top.

He dropped down from the fence and looked embarrassed as he stammered

"oops, sorry about that. I didn't mean to peek."

I laughed it off and told him to wait a second as I put my bikini top back on.

I walked around the side gate and waved him over. A tall, well built man with salt and pepper hair smiled at me as he approached.

"Well hello there," he said as he shook my hand over the gate. "Sorry again about the privacy invasion, I guess I wasn't expecting to get an eyeful of my neighbor." he said with a chuckle. I could feel myself blush as I looked into his bright blue eyes, and just shook my head.

"It was my fault, I'm so used to sunbathing topless back there, I just forgot to cover up."

He introduced himself as Robert, opened the gate and invited me back.

I followed Robert into the backyard and he began showing me around. Everything was still boxed up inside, and it seemed the only progress he had made was setting up his patio.

"Well, it looks as though you'll be ordering take out tonight, since you haven't unpacked your kitchen yet. Unless, of course, you'd like to join me for dinner at my place." I asked.

Robert smiled down at me and nodded his head, his gaze falling on my bikini covered breasts, "That sounds like a wonderful idea, Sara, thank you." I excused myself and told Robert that id let him get back to unpacking.

We made plans for 6:30 and I said goodbye, letting myself out of the gate. That gave me 3 hours to get something ready so I went inside and showered off.

As I was showering, I remembered that I hadn't gone to the grocery store today and I didn't really have enough time at this point. I decided that I would just order from my favorite Italian restaurant, since they deliver and the food is always wonderful.

I dried off and looked at the clock, it was 4:30. I had enough time to place my order and get dressed before Robert arrived.

I opened my laptop and went to their website and placed an order to be delivered at 6:00. I figured I'd just order a little bit of everything, since I wasn't sure of his tastes. Several appetizers and and salads, along with lasagna.

"Now to get ready." I said to myself. Going trough my closet, I decided on a casual summer dress that buttoned down the front, and a pair of wedge sandal heels. Maybe it was the wine I had been drinking, I'm not sure, but for some reason I decided not to wear panties or a bra. I usually wouldn't have worn them anyway if I was alone, but since i was having a guest it seemed daring and naughty, especially since I found this guest to be extremely sexy and I was home alone. Not to mention my dress barely covered my thighs.

After getting dressed I did my make-up, which only consists of mascara, eye liner and red lipstick. Pulled my hair up with a bandana and a clip, a quick look in the mirror and I was happy with my reflection.

I opened two bottles of red wine to let them breath while pouring myself a glass. Time had really flown by and before I knew it, the food had arrived. I set the outside table with silverware and candles and just as I was finishing, I heard Robert walking through the gate. He walked right up to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek, which had an instant effect on my nipples which were now completely visible through my thin cotton dress. I stepped back for a moment and we both looked each other over and smiled. His grin was obviously because of my nipple predicament, but of course he didn't say anything. I blushed and poured him a glass of wine as he sat down, taking a seat across from him.

I served Robert as we chatted about this and that, his divorce 6 months ago ( which was what brought him to our neighborhood) my traveling husband and just life in general. Our talk was really easy and I felt immediately at ease with him. Before I knew it, we had finished both bottles of wine and most of the food.

I suggested we head inside and open another bottle on the couch. All evening he had been a perfect gentleman, right down to pulling my chair out for me when I stood up.

As I backed away from the table, the effects of the wine hit me and I stumbled back into him. He quickly wrapped his arms around me, and steadied me on my feet. In the process of catching me, he accidentally popped two of my buttons on my dress. I'm not sure he noticed right away but when we got inside I saw his gaze and look in his eyes as he caught a glimpse of my cleavage. I felt a little flutter in my stomach as he stared at my chest and then looked away.

Robert walked to the couch as I poured us each another glass of wine, setting the bottle down on the coffee table as I handed him his glass. I took a seat at the end of the couch, turned sideways so I was facing him. I brought one knee up and sat with my foot underneath me as I faced him, causing my short dress to ride up over my thigh. I was pretty drunk and knew that I was entering into dangerous territory. Everything about him was turning me on at this point, his voice, eyes, shoulders, hands...everything, and I was feeling very flirty.

I began to feel like I had a devil on my shoulder, and doing the right thing was no longer on my mind. I had only thought about my husband once tonight and when I did, my thoughts were that he is to blame for the sexual feelings I'm having for our new neighbor.

As we sat on the couch talking, our conversation turned to sex and our lack of it. Robert said he hadn't been with anyone since his divorce and his wife had stopped giving him sex almost a year ago.

I told him about my husband's traveling and how when he is home, his sexual interest seems to have faded.

The more I drank, the bolder I became with what I said, not caring anymore about holding my tongue. I think I wanted to see what kind of reaction I would get, without actually crossing any real lines. And I'll be honest, I was loving the attention. So what if I flirt, nothing wrong with a little innocent flirting, right?

As we laughed and joked about our situation, I mentioned my supply of AA batteries and sex toys.

"My god," I said. "Some days i masturbate so much, I'm lucky if I can make it out of the house."

I ran my finger around the rim of my wine glass as I smiled up at him.

"You know," He said as he scooted closer," it's really not fair that two sexually neglected people such as ourselves should have to suffer alone."

"I mean, it's not our fault that our partners don't make an effort to please us, so why should we suffer?"

My heart raced a little as he scooted closer. The wine had me feeling all warm and sexy and his questions had me wondering where this was going. Would I stop his advances if it began going too far? Would he actually take it that far?

His hand fell to my thigh as he rested closer, letting his finger tips graze my skin lightly. I could feel my cheeks reddening and my stomach began doing flips as he slowly slid my dress higher. His thumb hooked under the hem as he slid it up over my thigh while his arm behind me began closing around my shoulders. Without even thinking, I let myself sink into him, letting my body fall against his as he pulled me closer. I looked up into his eyes as he moved in, brushing his lips against mine.

As our lips touched I seemed to almost lose my breath. I felt his mouth open slightly and I instinctively let my lips part as his tongue slipped into my mouth. He pulled me in tightly against him, his tongue exploring my mouth gently yet forcefully.

The longer and deeper we kissed, the more I gave in. I kissed him back with such passion and lust that I surprised myself. He held me tightly and pulled me on top of him. I scooted up into his lap and straddled him as we kissed. My dress was riding up high on my thighs and as he looked down, he realized I wasn't wearing anything underneath. He groaned as he saw my naked pussy exposed as I began grinding myself into his crotch while we kissed.

I could feel his cock pressing through his shorts, steadily growing under me as I rubbed against him. We continued kissing and he began unbuttoning my dress. He was quick with the buttons and within a matter of seconds my dress was being pushed back off my shoulders.

I was naked except for my wedge heels, making out with this total stranger. This tall, sexy silver haired stranger who had swept me off my feet.

His hands went to my thighs, rubbing and caressing my skin, moving closer to my wetness as he teased me.

His fingers found my clit and began gently rubbing. I let out a long moan into his mouth, our lips and tongues intertwined as he stroked my wet lips. My hips gyrated on his hand as he got me more and more aroused.

I was beyond turned on as I broke our kiss and slid off his lap to kneel between his legs. Grabbing his zipper as I squeezed his cock through the fabric, I tugged it down and slid my hand into his shorts. When I found his cock, it was rock hard and so much bigger than I had expected. Pulling it through the hole, I found myself face to face with 8 inches of hard thickness. I couldn't wait to get my mouth around it as he slid his shorts down around his ankles. I helped with his shorts as I licked the tip. Once they were off, I let out a soft sigh and brought my lips to the tip, slid them down around the head and slowly lowered my mouth down his shaft.

"Ohhh God," was all he said as I began slowly sliding my mouth up and down, swirling my tongue as I devoured his cock. His pre cum coated my mouth as it ran from the tip like a leaky faucet. I began slowly stroking from the head to the base as I closed my mouth down firmly around his shaft. His. cock was throbbing and twitching in my hand as I worked my mouth over it. Robert was moving his hips in a gentle up and down motion, slowly fucking my mouth and hand and it was making me soo hot. His moans were driving me crazy. I began playing with my clit while I sucked him, and almost immediately I had an orgasm. My thighs trembled and lips closed tightly as I moaned with my mouth full.

When my orgasm subsided, he pulled his cock from my mouth and stood me up. Robert got to his feet and moved me to his spot on the couch, spreading my legs wide as he got between them. He began rubbing his cockhead against my clit and between my puffy wet lips, teasing me by just barely pushing in and pulling back. I laid there watching him as I pinched and squeezed my nipples, on the verge of cumming again. He lined his cock up, gently nudged the head past my lips and then slid the entire length into me in one long stroke.

My mouth fell open as I moaned, feeling his long thick cock filling me up as I started to cum again. My pussy clamped down around him as he began picking up the pace, until he was slamming into me. I came again and again as he fucked his cock deep into me, hitting places that hadn't been touched in years.

Robert grabbed my thighs and pulled me hard against him, fucking me like a machine, his eyes glazed over with lust.

I could feel his cock getting harder, longer, hotter, his face turning red as my pussy started quivering again and another orgasm ripped through me. And then...

"Ooooohhhh ...ggoddddddd."

Robert pressed his cock to the hilt as it began to pulse and spasm, I felt his cum splashing deep inside me. Shot after shot hitting my walls until he pulled out and began stroking his cock while several more jets of cum splashed my face and tits.

I continued rubbing my clit as he stroked his cock, milking the last of his seed onto my belly before collapsing onto me. We wrapped our arms around each other as we caught our breath, his cum slowly leaking from me as my swollen pussy had its final contractions.

We curled up on the couch together and drifted off to sleep.

When I awoke, I was laying with my head on Roberts's chest, my arm draped across his thighs. As I slid my arm up, I found his cock hard as he slept. I was still very horny and wasn't about to let this end just yet. He was sound asleep as I moved my mouth down to his cock as wrapped my lips around it. It immediately grew rock hard as I began blowing him in his sleep. His breathing became faster and I watched his chest rise up and down as I slid my mouth down further. I went slowly, gently, tenderly sucking him while sliding two fingers into my pussy. I was still slick with Roberts cum from our earlier session, and my fingers disappeared inside me with ease. I straddled my hand and began fucking my fingers as I devoured his beautiful cock, as Robert laid there moaning in his sleep. Just as I had a series of quick short orgasms, his cock stiffened and pulsed in my hand just before erupting into my mouth. He sat up with a loud groan as he fired multiple blasts of cum down my throat, instinctively grabbing the back of my head and forcing me down deep onto his cock. He held me there for a minute until his cock relaxed and he came to his senses. Pulling my mouth away, with some cum dripping from my lips, I laid my head back in his chest as he petted me.

I drifted back to sleep and when I awoke, he was gone. There was a note with just a happy face, a heart and a letter R.

drunkwife
drunkwife
245 Followers