Lonely Wife and a New Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Robert has a plan.
3.2k words
4.2
55.7k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drunkwife
drunkwife
247 Followers

It had been a week since Robert had been over for dinner. I had thought about it every day but had controlled my sexual desires and stayed out of tempting situations. I even avoided tanning naked by my pool, when I knew he was home.

It was 8:30 on a Tuesday night and I was sitting alone on the couch. Normally I would be at my favorite bar, playing trivia, but I hadn't heard from the girls all night. I figured that they all had made other plans but decided I should probably check my phone just in case.

I picked up my phone to check for messages and realized why I hadn't heard from anyone. My phone had died sometime in the last hour or two.

"Dammit," I said to myself, "I thought I plugged it in."

I considered just staying home and going to bed early since that would keep me out of trouble, but after a couple of minutes, I decided that I would test my will and go. I connected the charger and went to my bathroom to touch up my make-up. They were probably all down there at the bar, wondering where I was, so I'd have to be quick. I threw on a pair of jeans, a tank top and my favorite cowboy boots and went to check my phone. I had just enough power to call a cab and also see that Jen had sent me several messages. Those would have to wait.

My regular cab arrived quickly, as usual, and I was at the bar by 10:00. It was a pretty small crowd for trivia, only 30 people or so when I walked in.

As I made my way to the bar, I spotted Jen at a table near the back. We made eye contact and she waved me over while I was ordering a drink. I could see that she looked upset so I went right over.

"Jesus Christ, Sara, where the hell have you been?" She said. "I've sent you like a million texts."

"I'm sorry, honey, my phone died." I told her.

She kind of scrunched up her nose at me and made an angry face followed by a quick smile. I was just about to ask Jen where everyone else was when she explained that the rest of our team had spent the day at the lake and were too tired to come out.

Trivia had already started and since Jen didn't sign us up, we weren't able to play. Probably for the best since she wouldn't have been much help anyway. She had been waiting alone, since 8:00, and apparently decided that taking shots would be a good idea. Jen's not much of a drinker, and also gets nervous when she's alone in loud places, but if I had read my texts I would have known all of this already.

I reached into my bag for my phone and after digging around for a moment, I realized that I left it plugged in at home.

"Shit!" I said, shaking my head as I set my bag down. "I didn't bring my phone, so I can't call my cab."

"That's fine, honey," Jen said. "I'll have mine drop you off on the way."

I hate when I forget my phone but I wasn't going to let it ruin my night. We decided to play some pool since that area of the bar was empty, which is pretty rare. We both love shooting pool but we are terrible at it so we usually only play when there isn't an audience.

It also kept me away from the dance floor, which is where I usually start to get myself into trouble with guys.

Several hours went by as we drank and played, until Jen decided she had to get to bed. It was fine with me since the drinks had my libido going crazy. We paid our tab and walked out front to hop in the cab. As we rode, I thought about how good I was all night. No flirting, I didn't let anyone buy me drinks or any of my usual nonsense. I was still horny as hell as usual, but I didn't let it lead me.

The cab pulled up to my house first so I said good night to Jen and sent her on her way. As I turned towards my walkway, and began my swerving approach towards my door, I heard noise coming from Roberts house.

"Hmmm, he must be having a party or something." I thought to myself. I could see shadows of people moving around inside as well as in his back yard. I smiled to myself as I walked through my front door. I couldn't help thinking about our rendezvous last week, I closed the door behind me.

I walked in and saw the light on my phone blinking, and remembered that Jen had been texting me earlier. When I opened it, there were 6 from Jen, and one from Robert.

It read "Hey beautiful, I'm having some old buddies over tonight for drinks and such, we'd love it if you joined us, Love Robert.".

It was a bit late, and I knew I shouldn't go because the potential for being a bad girl was too great. I went into my room and undressed, touched up my make up and changed into a cute little low cut dress. I knew that little devil was back on my shoulder, when I left my panties on the floor, while putting my boots back on. It was late so they were probably all drunk by now so why not have a little fun. The thought of teasing Roberts friends was making me even more excited, so I decided that I'd go over for a few drinks and some innocent flirting and then come home for a marathon masturbation session.

I walked around the side gate and let myself into the back yard. As I approached, I could hear Robert telling a story to several others. My curiously got the best of me so I slowed down to listen. I stopped just short of the patio and listened to him telling of how we met, when I was sunbathing. One of the guests spotted me standing there listening so I quickly held my finger to my lips and mouthed "Sshhhhh" as I winked at him.

This friend of Roberts, whom I found out later was named Tom, gave me a soft nod and a smile as Robert told his story.

I could tell that some of the guests were having their doubts about how truthful Robert was being as they listened, and Tom was one of them. As Robert went into detail the shape of my breasts, Tom looked over at me casually and raised his eyebrows. I gave him a smile and shrugged my shoulder as I nodded my head. I stood there smiling as Robert painted a very flattering picture of me while Tom made an effort not to stare in my direction. While Robert described my body, I followed along with animated gestures for Toms amusement, slowly caressing each body part as it was described while making kissie lips at him.

I decided to let the rest of the group in on it so I began a slow sultry walk into the light as I smiled and waved hello to his friends. The men all stood up as they saw me,. Robert walked over and gave me a hug before introducing me to his friends. There were three of them, Tom, Jon and Steven. They were all Roberts age and similar builds and personalities.

Robert escorted me inside and opened my wine to pour me a glass. He asked if I minded him telling the story to his friends and I laughed and shook my head. I was actually flattered by his description of me and that it made me smile.

The men all came inside and we sat around the living room as they took turns telling stories. I took a spot on the couch with Robert on one side and Tom on the other. Tom was being very attentive to me, refilling my glass and so on as his eyes took me in. Jon and Steven sat across from us, both keeping constant eye contact with me.

My dress left little to the imagination, and when I sat on the couch it rode up over my thighs to the point that I had to keep my wine glass in my lap to cover myself.

With so much testosterone in the room, I was becoming more and more arroused by the way these gentlemen were looking at me. I knew how I looked and I was getting the reaction I had hoped for.

I began to wonder what else Robert had told them. Did he share the details of our dinner together? Did he go into detail of the wild night we had. Did they know about how horny I get when I'm drunk? As I thought about all of this, I glanced down at my wine glass and realized my nipples were poking right through my dress. And my dress, well, it really wasn't covering much at all at this point. As I daydreamed about that night with Robert, I had inadvertently spread my legs just enough to expose myself.

At that moment I looked up and saw them all staring.

Robert softly laid one hand on my thigh while the other hand went to the back of my neck, gently pulling me close for a kiss. As our lips met, my body was electric with sexual anticipation. Tom laid his hand on my other thigh and began softly stroking my skin as they both coaxed my legs wider.

I moaned as Robert kissed me deeply while both hands slid further up my thighs until they met in the middle.

Robert broke our kiss and stood up, taking the shoulders of my dress in his hands and pulling it up over my head. As I looked around the room, every one of them had a lustful look in their eyes and a bulge in their shorts. With so much sexual tension in the room, I was teetering on the verge of an orgasm and my pussy hadn't even been touched yet.

I knew now that Robert must have told them about us and that this was a carefully planned encounter. That realization was like a switch being flipped, a lightbulb went on in my head, I was free to be myself and release my inner slut that had been restrained all night. And I had four men to release it with.

I leaned back into the couch while Tom pulled off my boots. I looked into his eyes as I slid my hand down between my legs, softly tracing my clit before spreading my lips.

Not a word was spoken as the men stood up and undressed. I had an audience of four mature sexy men with long hard dicks, watching my every move. I looked over as Robert slid his shorts off, his beautiful cock springing out just inches away from me.

I let out a moan as I reached for it while he placed one foot on the cushion beside me. He leaned forward, just close enough to tease me, his hand pressing me back into the couch as I tried leaning closer. At this point, Tom got down between my legs and pressed his tongue to my clit at the exact time Robert fed me his cock. All that sexual pressure that has been building up was released with three or four well placed licks across my pussy. I began cumming hard from Toms tongue as Robert slid his cock deeper into my mouth. My lips closed tightly around his shaft, my eyes shut tight and my body quivered while Tom sucked my clit between his lips.

Roberts cock fell from my mouth as I let out a groan that filled the room. My orgasm took over my entire body, and I lost all sense of everything around me. Tom didn't even give me a moment to come back to my senses before taking ahold of my hips and sliding me to the edge of the couch.

I had barely gotten a good look at his cock but it felt extremely thick and i let out a grunt as he pushed the head inside. I watched as he towered over me, holding the base of his cock as he slowly pushed himself inside. Holding my thighs, with a quick pelvic thrust, he buried himself to the hilt before beginning a slow deep rhythmic fucking. My pussy spasmed around his cock as he began to grind his hips and another orgasm began creeping to the surface. Robert leaned over and took my left nipple between his teeth just as I began to cum again, while Jon and Steven sat patiently stroking their cocks.

Tom coaxed me to turn over onto my hands and knees. We slid down down into the floor and Tom got behind me as Roberts two other friends took seats on the couch in front of me. I began sucking Jons cock when he sat down. It was long and slender and slid right down my throat. He gasped and moaned along with me as I devoured him, while i stroked Stevens. Going back and forth between the two, I took turns sucking them as Tom fucked me from behind. He picked up the pace and was slamming his thick cock into me when he arched over, slid out from inside me and shot several long blasts of cum against my ass. I was moaning as Tom came all over my ass when Jon's cock began to throb. Almost without warning, he began to cum while holding my head in place. I snaked my tongue all the way out and cradled his balls with it as my throat enveloped his cock. After several shots of cum slid down my throat, I pulled my mouth off and caught my breath while licking the last of his cum from the tip.

Steven got down behind me and lined himself up with my dripping pussy. He was much more gentle than Tom, taking his time and slowly inching his way inside me. I motioned for Robert to sit down and as he did, I took him in my mouth. Steven reached around and found my clit as his cock gently rocked back and forth. Almost immediately, another orgasm took hold of me and caused me to collapse on the floor.

Robert sat forward on the couch and stroked my hair as Steven continued fucking me. It was such an erotic feeling, one man lovingly petting me while another drove his cock in and out. I gasped and panted like a lion after the chase, almost drifting out of consciousness as my orgasm peaked. Steven began to speed up and within minutes, he was shooting his cum across my back while I buried my face in the carpet.

When Steven moved away, Robert came over and took my hand. He led me to his bedroom as the other three went outside for a cigarette. I climbed up on Roberts bed and laid on my back while he slid up on top of me. His mouth pressed to mine, parting my lips with his tongue while his hard cock parted my folds. With his arms wrapped around me, his cock found my opening while his tongue danced across mine. My nails dug into his back as that glorious cock found its home deep inside me. With his weight pressed against me, he drove deep until he pressed the head against my cervix.

I let out a whisper of a squeal as he stretched me in every direction possible.

Our sweat covered bodies intertwined as we fucked, until he raised up and began filling me with his cum.

I laid there, feeling the weight of his body twitch as he throbbed inside of me. When he had finished, he rolled over and collapsed beside me in the bed. Not more than two minutes afterward, Robert was asleep. I laid there, my fingers playing with his cum as it slowly made its way from the depths of my pussy. I couldn't believe that after all this sex, i still wanted more. I began to wonder what the other three men were doing. Had they left?

I slipped out of bed, pulling the covers up over Robert before making my way out to the back deck. All three of them were sitting around, still naked, passing a bottle of whiskey between them. I stood there , wrapped in a towel, watching them for a moment before walking out. They all greeted me with a kiss and pulled a chair close for me as they handed me the bottle. Taking several sips before handing it back, I stood up and went to Tom. Dropping my towel behind me, I reached down and stroked his semi flaccid cock with my cum sticky hands and he immediately sprang back to life. I climbed onto his lap, guiding him as I sank down onto his cock. He went in easily this time and within a matter of seconds, I was riding him like an mechanical bull.

Steven stood beside us and brought his cock close to my mouth so I wrapped my lips around it. I was in heaven, with one fat cock filling me and another between my lips. Jon began running his hands across my ass and lower back, letting his fingers slip between my cheeks and grazing across my asshole. I had cum everywhere down there and his finger slipped right in. My muffled moans echoed through the yard as he slipped a second finger inside and curled them up.

I knew what was coming, and it was something I had never thought I'd ever do. Jon knelt down behind us and pressed the head of his cock to my hole and pushed. It took a few moments of pressure but it popped in and sank deep inside my ass. The sensation was overwhelming, a cock in each hole, all fucking me.

I needed to feel all of their cocks exploding in me, it's something I crave constantly. While Tom and Jon were working their cocks in and out, I told Steven I wanted his cum in my mouth. Tom and Jon both groaned as I said that, and began working together to get a rhythm going. I did my best to focus on Steven, stroking him as I swirled my tongue lightly, coaxing his orgasm to the surface. He began to moan and gasp and the others soon followed. Everyone began tensing up and then I felt it. Jon was first, his cock spasming in my ass. This was quickly followed by a jet of hot cum across my tonsils and then Tom began to shoot inside my drenched pussy. I came harder than ever, as Stevens cum drooled out of my mouth and while Tom and Jons cum filled my insides. My body clenched and shook, as though I was vibrating from the inside.

When they were all spent, Tom and Jon lifted me to my feet on shaky knees. Steven picked me up and carried me to Roberts bed and laid me down. My pussy was still twitching as he pulled covers over me and kissed my cheek. I laid there feeling their cum drain from me as I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my lips.

drunkwife
drunkwife
247 Followers