Lonely Woman on Dante's Peak

Story Info
An older man and then a younger guy sample Kathy.
15.5k words
4.65
23.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Two years ago Conrad Blake had built the two-level house on Dante's Point and then returned to his house construction company to help give other people their dreams. Seven months later he was shot dead in an argument over another guy's wife, Conrad unable to persuade to the husband with the gun that it was just one of those things that happened in life to be found with the architect's wife, both of them undressed at 2 o'clock in the afternoon.

That was a classic case, of course, where no lie could possibly bend the truth. The men struggled and the handgun went off.

There was a big insurance payout for Conrad's 'accidental' death, allowing widow Katherine Blake to live on in her dream home without having to worry about money. She'd trained as an artist so occupied herself painting surrealistic seascapes that sold rather well, some of the torment she felt captured in acrylic on framed hardboard.

And now more stress was on the horizon. For two days the sea had been unseasonably calm and a yellow cast in the sky reflected eerily on the sea. People in the nearby coastal city began becoming nervous as weather forecasts drew progressively worst. Then the chief of Civil Defense began issuing evacuation notices for citizens on lower-lying land around the city marina and south along the coast where expensive homes overlooking the beach had be piled through former reclaimed marshland.

Huge gales were forecast and the fishing fleet scurried home. Outgoing pleasure boating was banned but surfers began arriving from afar to camp behind the low sand dunes in the expectation of huge waves.

Katherine heard those warnings and felt sorry for those people who might lose their homes. She had no fear for herself although she did begin to think about dying without having had a child. Well perhaps she would remarry. Conrad the bastard, he'd been too busy going round screwing half the city's women before first doing his duty and impregnating her. She smiled, thinking after all the macho image he'd built around him, and perhaps he'd always fired blank shots. Either that or she was barren. They'd only really attempted to 'get pregnant' in the three months before his death so fertility had not been checked out.

Hours later Katherine began to feel nervous. The weather warnings had become really ominous. Two deep depressions were now expected to 'collide' just off their coast, the different wind directions predicted to churn up the seas, sending unusually high tidal surges on to the coastline. Electrical storms and intense rain would hit the city. Thousands of citizens were being ordered to leave their homes and take shelter with people on higher land. TV showed lines a traffic chocking the motorways leading inland.

Opinion on radio Talkback suggested a rogue wave could hit the city, perhaps up to 30 feet high. Minutes later that radio station went off the air, an endless message stating 'This radio station will resume normal transmission after the storm passes'.

TV that evening focused on storm warning coverage and showed a city in panic. It was enough to panic Katherine. Was she safe? She seemed to recall that the finished height of foundations of their house leveled at 60ft above mean high water mark, whatever that meant.

She panicked and called her father. Her parents' home was high up in the hills behind the city, it's foundations going into rock. That surely meant they'd be safe even in the event of mudslides if the rain really became torrential.

"Dad?"

"No, it's Alan Swan. Is that you Katherine?"

"Yes, oh hi Mr Swan."

"Are you okay up there Katherine? There's a big storm coming, according to the media, the biggest since the disaster of 1937 before the erection of sea walls."

"Yes, yes. I know."

"I arrived unannounced this morning just as Dick and Eva were leaving to visit your Aunt Ellie for a couple of days. She's had a small operation and..."

"Yes I know."

"They urged me to stay, saying they'd be back the day after tomorrow."

Katherine began sobbing. "I'm not sure I'll be safe up here."

"I think you will be. Like here your house foundations are drilled into rock."

Katherine wept louder. "You only THINK I'll be safe. That's not overly encouraging."

"Do you want me to come and stay with you or bring you back here?"

"Thank you Mr Swan. That's very kind of you. Stay where you'll be safe." She cut the call and switched off her phone.

Alan had been kind, very kind in fact making that offer, but why couldn't he have said she'd be safe? God, why do men have to pussyfoot around women and avoid the truth?

Alan was sixty-two, her father's age. They'd gone through school and medical school together. He'd been master of ceremonies at Katherine's wedding, being a long family friend now living four hundred miles away."

Two hours later the doorbell chimed. Oh god, was it a Civil Defense team arrived to evacuate her? No, no way would she leave the house but she'd appreciate them leaving her a CB radio in case the power went down, knocking out lighting and telecommunications.

She opened the door and there was Alan, smiling confidently.

"Hi, you look great. I was worried."

"Just a few moments of weakness. Come in Mr Swan and have coffee or something stronger if you wish. Are you here to stay with me?"

"Yes."

"That's brave of you. You were safe where you were. May I hug you?"

"Yes of course Katherine. You'll be fine now you have someone for company. Look, since we are in this together why don't you call me Alan?"

"Okay and you call me Kathy."

"Get the plans of the house for me Kathy while I unload the car."

Alan returned carrying in succession two washing baskets loaded with provisions.

"I didn't know what you had by way of food. I tried to call you but your phone was off."

"I switched off because I didn't want you to come and place yourself in possible danger. I owe that to you wife Clara, your children and your grandchildren."

"Oh Kathy that's almost heroic of you."

Katherine lifted her head and asked Alan to kiss her.

The kiss was soft and she thought possibly applied a little passionately.

"That makes me feel better."

"Anytime darling; just give me the call."

She blushed, thinking how far would he be prepared to go. Surprised, she wondered where that thought had come from.

Alan said he'd put his car in the garage in the vacant space beside Katherine's. "They should be safe, sheltered by the house."

They sat in the lounge drinking coffee and Katherine turned on the TV. Bumper-to-bumper traffic leaving the city was reduced to a crawl. Police had arrested two young men for looting, breaking the plate glass window of a computer store inside the mall. The chief executive and day manager of a radio station had been arrested on a charge of allowing irresponsible broadcasting of uninformed callers lacking expertise predicting the possibility of a 30ft rouge wave. That prediction had increased panic in the community. The station had been ordered off-air.

"A 30ft wave is a possibility. That radio station was just doing its job; as usual in times of stress the police over-reacted."

"The police could be acting on political orders Alan."

"Yes, that could be so. Politicians as enthusiastic amateurs in control; good god."

"No, the commander of Civil Defense is in overall control. Let's turn to the emergency channel."

"This is Lew Bright, commander of Springdale City Civil Defense. We reiterate our warning for people to get out of low-lying areas. The storm will strike in about two hours. Aim to get 50 feet above sea level. If you don't know how high that is go higher. Being safe is being high up but avoid cleared forest areas in the hills, as there could be mudslides if rain becomes torrential and that's likely. Some scare mongering predicted a 30ft rogue wave but that's pure speculation. We believe waves over tidal surges could conceivably reach 15ft and even at that height they could be destructive. Be warned, get to higher ground and try to keep dry and take food. I repeat, get to higher ground and try to keep dry and warm and take food with you. The storm will strike in about two hours. Got that? The storm will strike in about two hours. We now switch to the latest weather forecasts."

"Jesus," Alan said. "Fifteen footers could be deadly. Right, where are those building plans?"

"On the table."

Alan looked at the house plans closely. "Okay, what we have here is this. We must stay away from the windows facing the sea. If they give there will be glass shards flying about. There are two good places to be -- these four central steel pillars hold up the stairs and support the roof. They will be engineered to perform far beyond the normal strength required. But under their protection we'd be exposed to flying debris. Therefore the safest place, apart from one exception, is the wine cellar."

"The one exception?"

"Well two actually. The first is poor ventilation but if a tidal surge hits the house we could be drowned in the cellar."

"Oh god, read the specifications. There is a reference there as I recall about the height of the foundations level of the house above mean high water mark."

"Oh really. That will be most useful.'

Alan read quickly. "Oh boy, thanks to the thorough engineer who specified that measurement because I can't see it being required. The measurement is fifty-nine feet so minus nine feet for the cellar drop and that still gives us a safety margin of fifty feet and allowing for wind-driven tide surges but no freak giant wave that still gives us a good margin clear of direct water surge. A monster wave could shoot water right over the house although by then it will be mostly spray. We'll locate where you wish."

"No, you are older, much wiser than me Alan. You decide, mixing knowledge with instinct."

"The cellar. I feel our biggest threat will be glass shards and other debris if the windows give and we could be in danger in the central core if the roof caves in, taking the stairs with it. We could still be trapped if the house collapses in abnormally high winds. I best call Clara to inform her where I am."

Alan put down his phone. "It's just bleep, bleep. Probably the phone system is hugely overloaded. Look, let's not watch TV, as it only makes depressing viewing. The power will be cut soon so I'll bring in the grill from the side courtyard and place it in the kitchen. Do you have a fold-up bed you can use?"

"No but we have a blowup double bed. We can sleep together."

"Oh call Clara before you get that bed."

"But you said there was no phone service?"

Katherine laughed when she realized she was being teased.

When they had everything set up in the cellar they sat in the lounge drinking coffee, looking at the approaching storm out to sea. Their evening meal was in the oven, being cooked early.

"Why did you think of bringing the grill inside?" Katherine asked.

"I didn't want it blown away or crushed by debris. The access road into here may become impassable due to slides and washouts so we could be cut off for several days with no electricity."

"So you're preparing for the worst?"

"Yes."

"Good man. Just look at those awesome dark clouds and there's the lightening."

Half an hour later Alan said, "I'll get the cold food and water down into the cellar. Please dish up our meal."

"I haven't done the gravy yet."

"Fuck the gravy, look out to sea."

"Oh god, it's the wind preceding the rain. Just look at the sea being whipped up."

"Hurry, please Katherine."

They got everything down into the cellar. Alan checked again to ensure anything hurled about couldn't block the cellar door that opened into the room.

* * *

They were seated at the small desk used when writing up wine notes, talking after their meal and sipping red wine, when then was a dull boom and then a clatter.

"What's that?"

A huge roar swept overhead like a jet plane, only it kept on roaring.

"That's the wind Kathy. Near hurricane force I should think. Let's forget about it. The house is probably going to be shaken like a rag doll but here we have a floor and three walls and most of the fourth constructed of reinforced concrete. We are as safe as we can be here."

The lights went out. Alan said the wind had hit the city, probably bringing down power lines. Katherine switched on a torch and said she was scared.

"May I sit on you knee and hug you?"

"Yes, of course."

The hugged and kissed and Alan said he didn't think Katherine should kiss him with an open mouth but was ignored. A little later she reached down and said, "You're hard."

"I-I apologize Kathy. It's having you so close to me, me smelling your skin and hair..."

"Oooh Alan. Play with my breasts. Ease them out if you wish."

"Kathy... please. I'm old enough to be your father."

"Yes, and how long have I been aware of that Alan? Most of my life I should think. Something dreadful may happen to us here. I think we should fuck."

"Kathy really..."

"What Alan?"

"Well I can't say I'm not interested."

"Oooh Alan. Please pull it out for me. I want to play with it."

"You are a most beautiful woman and in the prime of your life Kathy."

"Is thirty-five prime?"

"Yes, early into it. I'm extremely privileged that I am being given access to such a lush body."

"Let's pretend this is out last fuck before we die Alan, so we must give it our all. Make me pregnant."

"What? Cathy get off me, you don't know what you are saying. You are in hallucinating in fear."

"Is that so? Why then am I speaking so calmly and doing what you said, attempting to ignore what's going on above us? Come on Alan, pump away, get us both excited and make me pregnant."

"You can't be serious?"

"Oh but I am and the coincidence is this is a good time in my cycle for that to occur."

"But we would be ostracized. Clara would probably divorce me; my children and grandchild could disown me."

"Not if I'm very clever about it."

"Like what?"

"If we survive the next twenty-four hours, then when I learn I'm pregnant I'll go away and when I return it will be with my baby. I'll simply explain to everyone I adopted it, being approved as a suitable parent with means."

"I-I don't know what to say."

"Say nothing. Just fuck me as many times as you wish while we're cooped up here. It will help to pass the time."

"I-I mightn't be sexy enough for you."

"Oh just leave that to me darling. Conrad taught me how to get a man up and going again and how to keep a man interested. They are real skills and I'm proud at last to have them as there's now a good reason to have them."

"Well, I'll do what you ask Kathy and try my very best, I'll work to keep tension out of our union. Let's go on to the bed."

After foreplay and Alan was inserting for the first time he almost lost it when Katherine said conversationally, "You won't be aware yet Alan that I can hook my legs behind my neck to give you a most desirable presentation if you wish to sink in to the hilt. What a way to shelter from a near-hurricane."

Alan found Katherine was unbelievably good and she almost timed her climax to come with his. He thought his face must have turned purple when she clamped around his dick and held him deep inside her, the semen flow pumping.

He rolled off and placed a pillow under her butt. "Stay still for ten minutes. I feel depraved saying this but keep your knees up like that. This is to facilitate my semen doing its job. Never in a million years would I have visualized at my age doing this to a young woman."

"Relax Alan. In my book you're doing nothing wrong, just assisting me. You're a physician. If you do make me pregnant will my baby look old when it's born?"

Alan laughed and stroked her hair and said, "Go to sleep dear. In all probability any baby would be absolutely normal."

"What a lovely thing to say to me. Was that a good fuck for you Alan?"

"The best fuck of my life, without question. You are beautiful Cathy with a body like a goddess."

"There's no need to go overboard sweetheart. I suggest you don't tell Clara I was your best fuck ever."

"Be assured Cathy I'll not tell Clara a single word about this encounter, nor anyone else for that matter.'

"So our lips are sealed?"

"Absolutely," Alan said.

"Good, then I'll not have to kill you," Katherine giggled.

Alan kept stroking her hair until Katherine fell asleep. There was insufficient light to see her expression. He peed in the bucket that was their toilet and then washed in the sink, pleased that the water supply remained connected as that indicated there was no catastrophic damage above them.

Thumping and banging sounds continued unabated above the noise of the wind when Alan had crept in beside Katherine. He turned off the torch and fell asleep.

During the night he awoke to find Katherine was working up his erection.

"I urinated in the bucket and am ready to go again, providing you are," she whispered, biting his ear. "Ready?"

That bite made Alan think he was ready to blow the head of his cock off.

They'd fucked with the pillow still under her ass, so there was no need to replace it. She'd wanted to ride him cowgirl but remained on her back when Alan advised that was the optimum way although side-by-side and doggy were okay.

CHAPTER 2

Katherine woke and found the torch and pointed the fading light at the veteran wall clock and just made out the position of the hands. Thank goodness Alan had found a supply of new torch batteries in her father's store cupboard. It will be dawn soon.

She waited an hour and shook Alan awake.

"The wind's abated -- that roaring is the sea," she said. "It's at little over thirty minutes since dawn."

"A good. I'll take a quick look around up top."

"Great idea but come back holding an erection."

Alan scrubbed his unshaven jaw. "Kathy, I don't think you understand. I get it twice a week if I'm lucky plus my birthday and Clara's birthday."

"Well those sequences are arbitrary, aren't they? Ease back on coffee and allow me to feed you pieces of chocolate and have plenty of fruit and water to speed your body to recover. I can fuck day and night."

Alan grinned and said he bet she could. "Whether you know it or not, at your age you are little more than a fuck machine."

"Oooh Alan. I like you talking sex to me. We you come back we can do it doggy. My big tits swinging under me will be great for your to grab and squeeze. You have permission to squeeze them hard... Alan, weren't you going out to check on damage?"

The only answer that received was a huge leer as Alan assisted Katherine on to her hands and knees.

After they'd rested, Katherine watched Alan with new batteries in the torch, climb the stairs in the cellar to the landing. He pushed open the door tentatively and they felt relieved as it opened fully, without obstruction.

"Your house is still standing, remarkably unscarred I should think.

"Excellent."

He walked away for two minutes and called down to her, "Come up. Two of the big windows have cracked and there has been water seepage on to the carpet. Trees are down, blown against the house. I had a quick look upstairs. The shutters that you'd closed would have kept the windows undamaged. Everything looks fine. Couldn't see any leakage. The power is off and my telephone doesn't work."

Katherine joined him. "Oooh, everything looks rather unscathed; just light repair work as you indicated. The house was designed to withstand storms because Dante's Peak is rather exposed."

Alan nodded and then Katherine said, "Oh god, look out there."

"What, at the lake?"

"It's not a natural lake, it's saltwater over the Hutchinson's hay fields. A tidal surge has come up through that depression in the cliff top over there -- see, the fencing is down, pushed over by the force of water."