Loner's Fantasy

Story Info
High school guy jerks to his dream girl, his teacher.
786 words
3.57
23.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James loves his English teacher, Miss Caudill. He calls her by her first name Candi when he's secretly jerking his 11-inch cock to her. Once he saw her naked, masturbating violently. He couldn't get that image out of his head, seeing her stroking that freshly shaved pussy, pinching those nice big and pink nipples resting on top of those luscious DD tits, as she arches her back and neck, moaning and screaming in pleasure. He's been masturbating to her ever since.

Of course James knows that it could never happen—she's in her thirties, he's just a day over eighteen—but still, a guy's gotta dream right? And that's just what he does.

First he gets completely naked. He strips off his shirt, slowly, imagining it was her that was undressing him. Then he unzips his jeans and drops them on the floor. He keeps his boxers on as he lies back on the bed and pulls out his hard, throbbing, humongous cock. It's a huge cock, 11 inches long and perhaps an inch and a half thick thick. He's proud of his cock. He grabs the bottle of lotion from his nightstand, pumps a glob onto his hand, and gets ready to work.

He gently strokes up and down his pole, he imagines holding her from behind, both of them naked. He's drawn her long black hair from her neck, and he's kissing the area between neck and shoulder, every so often running his tongue up and down her ear. He's rubbing her pussy with one hand, and playing with one of her breasts with the other. He's holding her tight, and he's grinding her tight, voluptuous ass with his horse cock.

For ten minutes or more he does this, listening to her moan louder and louder into the night. Then finally he lets her go and draws her to the beds, where he gently lays her down on her back.

"I could go for some candy . . ." he whispers.

He spreads her legs wide, caressing her thighs and rubbing his hands up and down on her. He leans in and thrusts his tongue, which is almost as big as that cock of his, into her wet pussy. She moans and gasps as he tongue-fucks her hard, groping her ass as he does so. She runs her hands through his thick brown hair, wanting him bad. He goes in and out, in and out—going for fifteen minutes before she finally screams in a thundering orgasm.

Finally, it is her turn to go down on him—she pushes him back on the bed and spreads his legs, getting a good look at his massive cock. "Oh god, it looks so good!" she purrs, almost screaming in her lust. She starts to gently stroking him off, up and down, from the base to the tip of the head, just stroking and stroking. He moans louder and louder as she goes faster and harder, till finally she just can't contain her wants anymore.

He gasps as she deep-throats him, her head bobbing up and down, moaning as she wraps her tongue and mouth around his cock. She loves it as much as he does. She grabs his ass and gropes it as she face fucks him, lusting after a guy half her ages. When he cums in her mouth in a huge load, she swallows it all.

She raises her head to him, smiling, blushing. "Please fuck me hard," she started to beg. "I need that huge cock inside me." He laughs as he grabs her and takes control.

He holds her waist as he slowly thrusts inside her, giving her every inch of his cock. They moan together as he thrusts in and out, in and out. He looks at her huge tits bounce up and down as he fucks her; he grabs them and fondles them in his palms, feeling her hard nipples inside his hands. He grunts as he fucks her; she moans in pleasure as he does it. He leans down to suck each nipple, one at a time, looking into her eyes as she is clawing his back in the ecstasy.

"I'm gonna cum!" she screams. "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

He wraps his arms around her waist, starts thrusting harder, and starts to French kiss her as she cums hard. He comes right after, and they cum for what seems like minutes together, still frenching, tongue fighting with tongue.

And that's where the fantasy ends, because by then he usually cums a huge load all over his chest and stomach. He looks at the job he did, and sighs to himself just before he goes to clean himself off.

Oh well, pleasant dreams Candi.