Lonesome Harvest Ch. 03

Story Info
Jeanine takes things to the next level.
1.1k words
4.41
57.3k
32

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we were done she spoke up "I think this is a win win win situation."

"What do you mean?"

"Well", she said, "Ryan gets some relief, it turns you on that I give him hand-jobs, and me.....I kinda like it too!"

"You like what, the enthusiastic sex from me?"

"Well, yes I do like that but I was also thinking about the hand-jobs..I mean you're pretty big and I've always liked your size and I like everything about you but damn! That man is hung." After a few moments of silence she spoke up again, "I like the way it feels in my hands. I can't even get my hands around it."

"How long is he?" I asked.

She looked over at my aching erect cock, took it in her hand and held the other hand about 4 inches above the end. "About this long, and much thicker with a big head on it! I wonder why that girl broke up with him, maybe she couldn't handle that monster."

In my mind I had wondered at times what it would be like to have one of those porn star cocks. How did those extra inches feel when it was stroked?

"I think he's a nice guy. He's got nice muscles..I saw them all today. He stripped all the way down when I started stroking him. He's got just a little bit of hair on his chest...oh and his balls are humongous!"

"Did you get excited when you touched him?" I asked.

"Well, yeah, I got exited and a little wet. It's just a natural reaction. I'm not in love or anything, it's just a lot of fun. I don't think he's going to try anything, I think he'll be satisfied with hand-jobs and and maybe a blowjob every now and then."

"Well, I don't mind you doing that, I just hopes he changes his mind about leaving the company until the busy season is over."

The next day when Ryan came to work to take over he told me that he changed his mind and he wanted to stay for the rest of the harvesting season. My mind was swimming in thoughts of what Jeanine had done to this 22yr old this morning. I couldn't wait to get home to talk to Jeanine and to jack off and relieve my aching cock. I told Ryan I was thrilled that he changed his mind, but in the pit of my stomach I was jealous and completely preoccupied with thoughts of him and my wife, nearly naked together, her stroking his monster cock, or worse.

"I'm home!" I said. She came out of the bedroom wrapped in a bathrobe with a sly look on her face.

"Watcha doin" big man?" she said.

We immediately went to the bedroom and made love for over an hour which is a big deal for us. I've never experienced her so wet. I made her cum at least 3 times, it was awesome sex. "Well, what happened today?" I asked in our afterglow.

"You really want to know?"

"Yes!" I said.

"Well...I kinda gave Ryan a blow job, and when I say kinda, I mean I could only get about a third of his dick in my mouth. Apparently he has never had a blowjob and he came in about 30 seconds"

"Did you swallow it all?" I asked as my mind went to a dark place..

"Most of it, I tried to keep up, he spurted like 8 or 9 times and some got on my shirt. I think he likes to get it on my shirt because he knows I'll take it off. His cum tastes different from yours."

"Maybe because cum his still has sperm in it" I remarked.

"That might be it, had a little different texture, a little thicker and tons of it!" she added.

"Is that all that happened?" I asked.

"Well, no, not exactly. We started a little earlier than the previous days so we just sat around afterwords and chit chatted and watched t.v. He never put his boxers on and I never got another shirt. He got really hard again so I reached down and stroked him some more. He stood up in front of me as I sat on the couch and he kept looking at my tits while I pulled on his dick and licked all his pre-cum off the head. I have to be honest with you, I was so turned on I had to touch myself a little. In just a few minutes he came all over my tits. I think he enjoyed the show. He was hard again in no time. His aim is pretty good though and I was able to get everything cleaned off my boobs in just a few swabs of the t-shirt."

"Well, did you have fun?" I asked

"Yes, it was a lot of fun, I just love his big dick. I just lied on the couch and played with it for the rest of the time he was here, We talked a lot and I really enjoying getting to know him. Like I said before, he's a really nice guy. He thinks I'm keeping this a secret between he and myself. He has no idea that you know."

"That's cool", I said. "You know if you keep fooling around with him he's probably going to expect you to have sex with him."

"Naaaaah, I don't think it will get that far." She went to the kitchen and started on some supper.

After a nice spaghetti supper while we were cleaning up she asked "Do you think he's really going to expect sex?"

"Well a gorgeous older woman is exploring his pants and giving him head. He'll probably try to have sex with you."

"But he's so shy, I just can't imagine him trying anything" she said.

"You would be surprised what goes on in the minds of men, if women could read our thoughts they would slap us all day long."

She laughed at that and suddenly got serious. "Should I stop? If I keep going should I have some condoms ready in case he gets any ideas??"

My wife of 20yrs was actually talking about the possibility of having sex with another man. "I think he's pretty clean." I sputtered

"No." she said, I'm mean pregnancy. I can still get pregnant you dummy! I'm sure he's firing live ammunition!"

I had had a vasectomy 20 years ago after our only child turned 2. "Well I guess that would be a wise idea" I said trying to seem at ease with the situation. In my mind I wanted more than anything for her to get royally screwed by this well hung stud. I wasn't about to put any kinks in the situation to keep them from continuing their little adventures.