Long & Hard Lawman

Story Info
Trooper teaches pretty lady a lesson.
1k words
3.93
50.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rescue325
Rescue325
65 Followers

Lisa Marie was speeding down I-10 in her Mustang GT convertible when the red lights of a state police car came racing up behind her. She pulled over and the trooper got out of the car. He was tall and looked good in his uniform. It was tight in all the right places. He walked up to her car and she couldn’t help but smile as he asked her for her license and registration. He took her paperwork back to his car and called it in. She slid her skirt up a bit so that it showed her black lace garter belt and stockings.

He came back to the car and asked her what her hurry was. She smiled at him and said that she was speeding to meet him. He laughed and said he liked the stockings.

He asked her to get out of the car and she did as he asked. He asked her to put her hands on the back of the car as he patted her down. He took his nightstick out and slid it up between her legs. She let out a little moan and he stroked her with it a little more.

“Officer, Is your night stick as nice as the one between my legs? “ she asked.

“Heh” was all he could say. He reached up under her skirt and stroked her slightly wet box. Lisa Marie moaned a little more and he began to play with her clit. His fingers felt good as he slid in and out of her, making her wetter.

“Let’s go somewhere where we won’t be seen.” He said. Lisa Marie agreed and she got into her car and followed him in his to a small piece of woods surrounded by a high brick wall. They drove through a gate, which opened, by a remote he had in his cop car.

He got out of the car in front of a small cabin and motioned for her to get out of her car. She followed him to the front door and they kissed on the porch. He grabbed her breast and roughly fondled her as they kissed. He opened the door and told her it was his hunting cabin as they walked in.

He helped her out of her skirt and blouse, then he got out of his uniform and hung it up on the back of the chair. He looked like he was going to burst out of his briefs as he kissed her again and fondled her pretty pink pussy. The handsome State Trooper found her shaved pussy a turn on as much as her huge breasts and her big deer-like brown eyes. He threw her on the bed and started to suck on her breasts while she freed him from his briefs and stroked him. He straddled her chest and made her suck him off. He held her down as he came all over her face with force.

“Lick it off bitch.” he said. She licked him clean and he was still hard. He slid down the bed and forced himself between her legs. She let out a cry and he laughed. He liked it rough and she was going to take it or get a ticket. He rammed her hard and she started to get into it. Her hips met him with each thrust. Lisa reached down and started playing with her clit as he pounded her. He was breathless and she was moaning. The two were in their own worlds, as he pumped hot cum into her already soaking wet pussy. The feeling of his hot cum slamming into her sent her over the edge and the most intense orgasm. She screamed as she came and he kept slamming his cock into her as her contracting pussy milked him dry.

He fell on top of her as they both recovered from the act. He pulled out of her and she slid down the bed and licked the cum off his dick. Within minutes he was ready to go again.

He grabbed his handcuffs from his belt and made her stand facing the bed. He handcuffed her to the foot of the bed and smacked her in the ass. He pretended he was patting her down for weapons and bent her over for a cavity search. She was soaking wet already so he started fingering her to see how much she could take from him. Pretty soon he had 3 fingers in her and she was begging for more. He added a fourth finger and she was riding his hand like there was no tomorrow. He tucked his thumb in and slid his whole hand in that hot wet pussy and she sucked air in hard as he began to fist her. Slowly at first, until she got used to having his huge hand in her box.

Once her pussy started tightening up on his hand, he started fucking her hard again and she went nuts on him. He was rock hard by now and he wanted more of her. He got her off again then pulled his hand out of her foaming box. He smacked her on the ass again hard then stuck his throbbing cock in her to lube up. He stuck his huge dick in her ass forcibly and she screamed as it went in. She begged him to go easy and he refused. He fucked her hard and fast and she started to relax and move with him. Soon they were cumming again together. When he was done shooting his wad into her, he got up and went in to take a shower, leaving her handcuffed to the bed. She waited until he came back into the room to get dressed to beg him to let her go.

“You broke the law and now you will pay.” He said to her. “I’ll be back in a little while to punish you more. My shift is over.” She laid there naked not knowing what was going to happen to her next but she knew she’d be extremely satisfied when he came back.

Rescue325
Rescue325
65 Followers