Long Arm (Pits) of the Law Ch 1

Story Info
The divorce case of Jones vs. Jones.
1.6k words
3.96
32.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
344 Followers

I have been an attorney for 20 years. I have done trials and appeared before Grand Juries and though I have not won any dramatic cases, which have made me a national hero, I get by. I have about 15 attorneys working in my law firm and quite a few Para legal. I specialize in divorce cases. I am also a divorcee, my wife left me years ago mainly because of my fetish to tell you the truth I loved her less than her extremely hirsute body. I was obsessed and loved her bushy armpits and the long hairs on her pubes and legs. She said she was stifled, as she could not go swimming, which she loved, and she then shaved her armpits and trimmed her pussy hair. Suddenly she was not as attractive as she was before and I did not feel like making love to her anymore. We drifted apart and one day she slapped me with a huge settlement. I was glad to be rid of her so that I could pursue both my career and my obsession with underarm hair.

I have many cases at various stages before the county court and the appellate court and I am known as a defender of alimony and adultery charges. Just last year in the celebrated case of Jones Vs. Jones I saved Tom Jones a massive sum in alimony. Tom was a computer software genius and his company had just successfully had an IPO and was listed in NASDAQ. While he was away making his fortune Jane his wife had taken on a few lovers. According to him he had caught her red handed a few times and she was especially adept at cocksucking. He wanted a divorce and she was willing provided he gave her half the community property, which was the small matter of a few million dollars.

He could see his hard earned money going up in flames. I told him that if he were sure that she was two-timing at home we would need to tape her in action. The next day he announced that he was going to New York for the weekend and would be back on Monday. Then we drove to his downtown mansion and Tom entered the house from the back with his keys.

Being a computer whizkid he had set up a screen in his room from where he could see what was happening in his wife’s bedroom. We settled in his sofa and waited for some action. Jane I saw was a knockout beauty she was busty and a very sexy brunette and looked much younger than Tom. After a few hours the doorbell rang and soon two men entered the room. We heard Jane say, “Hi Bob my husband is away for the weekend and I really need some cock bad. The bastard was keeping an eye on me and I have been craving for your monster cock and the huge prick Sam has been hiding”

I gulped in surprise she really was a slut. She then added “Tom my husband has such a small dick that he can never satisfy me” Tom squirmed and I too felt uncomfortable as she described Tom’s inadequacies. She then reached towards the one she called Bob and unzipped his trousers. His massive penis sprang out. It looked very large and even I was surprised at the size of his dong. Then she reached out and unzipped the other guy Sam. He wasn't in Bob's class but then who is? However, Sam was about 9" or 10" in length and in an obvious state of arousal. She told him that she had been wanting him for months and that her husband Tom was a pain in the butt as she stroked both their massive dicks. Clearly Bob’s footlong prick was the longer of two.

Sam it appeared was a man in need and there was his prize waiting for him to make a move when suddenly he scooped her up in his arms and carried her on to the bed, which was still unmade at that time in the morning. They were now both completely nude, as she dropped her robe completely and revealed the hairiest crotch I had ever seen. She was a hairy one. My eyes traveled up her body as Sam began to lick her tits when I saw her unshaven pits. Dark bushy thick hair grew in tufts in her hairy armpits. I looked over at Tom and he was looking with flashing eyes at the scene before him. I was definitely turned on looking at Jane with her bushy underarms and the way she was licking her lips in anticipation.

She smiled and she opened her mouth and Sam leaned forward and rested the end of his mammoth dick on her lips. She tried to get that monster cock in her mouth but it was just too damn big. I could clearly see her extremely bushy jet-black armpit hair and that she wanted his throbbing cock in her mouth. She started to lick up and down his shaft from head to hilt, teasing the head with the flicking of the tip of her tongue. She was moving slowly down to his balls, licking and kissing them, before sucking them into her hot, wet mouth, massaging them with her tongue, making him groan like an animal in heat. Taking as much of his massive shaft into her mouth as she could, then slowly sliding it out, running her tongue the length of it on the up strokes, letting saliva drip down onto the head as it slid out of her mouth. On each stroke that he slipped from her mouth he would immediately try to push his cock back between her pouty lips. Bob was stroking his even more massive dicks and even his mammoth balls seemed large. I unwittingly was getting very hard and slipped my hands inside my jeans and felt my hard cock.

She took Sam fully into her mouth, giving him a blowjob, which I hoped she would give me and then I saw Bob taking his mammoth shaft to the hairy entrance of her pussy. Crisp black hair grew on her pubic mound as his cock grazed at the lush carpet at the juncture of her thighs. Finally, Bob plunged his entire length into her hungry bushy cunt, she bucked against him wildly, careful not to let Sam slip from her mouth in the frenzy.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" he asked me. All I could do was moan as I looked at Tom as he saw his wife being shafted by two studs. I could not conceal my bulging hardness or that I was stroking my penis in front of her husband as we watched the screen. Tom said “How can you even enjoy this stuff she is a complete whore” I knew I had to sympathize with him but this hirsute goddess sucking and fucking two hard cocks was too much for me. I told him “I love your wife’s hairy body. I am turned on by hairy armpits and your wife’s underarms are unbelievably hairy”. He raised his eyebrows and smiled at me. “Do you like her bushy armpits are you crazy she has so much hair on her underarms pussy and ass that she would be a barber’s delight.”

We looked at the screen as Bob slid his hardness into her burning slit. He started slowly, pumping in and out, long strokes. Suddenly Sam took his shaft from her mouth. She looked awesome as she pleaded for his cock her bushy armpits matted with sweat. Precum filled my hands as I whipped my cock out and started masturbating in front of Tom. What was Sam going to do? It didn’t take long, and I knew what was next, I saw him pressing his finger into her hairy ass, loosening her up for what I was sure to be an incredible double fucking. Bob pulled her onto him, sucking on her erect nipples as they brushed his face and then putting his tongue into the heavy pelt of hair in her furry armpits as she moaned. Sliding down Bob's body to ride his hard cock, Sam pushed his engorged head into her hairy asshole. She almost pulled up almost letting Bob slide out to give Sam an easier entrance to her backdoor. He went slowly, pressing in an inch at a time, he groaned loudly, She lowered herself onto Bob, staying still a minute to allow herself to adjust to the cock in her tight ass. They started to move as she was completely filled with throbbing, pulsating cock...this double fucking. Sam pumped slowly into her ass and Bob moved even slower in her slick pussy, she moaned low and deep as she fucked them back.

I continued to jerk off at this scene. Tom looked intensely on not moving nor did he look turned on. There was hatred in his eyes. She cried out for them to fuck her harder as she was cumming on Bob’s cock for the second time, as her spasms milked him to an intense explosion at the same time. I could feel the spurts of cum as he climaxed inside of her stretched tunnel. Sam could hold back no longer, he pulled out of her ass and stroked his hard cock, shooting all over her ass as I too shot wads of cum as I jerked violently on my spewing cock.

We had it all on tape. I looked over at Tom and told him that he was safe, as Jane could not escape the LONG ARM (PITS) OF THE LAW.

belab
belab
344 Followers