Long Arm (Pits) of the Law Ch. 3

Story Info
Anita sucks while her husband works hard.
1.3k words
3.94
52.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
344 Followers

I called in Rahul and I told him to draw up a settlement agreement. Paul I clearly told that while I sympathized with Jane, Tom was holding the cards. Laura my secretary came in with some tea. Jane was not happy that I was not as cooperative as she thought. We hardly made any progress and I asked Rahul to make a better draft incorporating some of the agreed changes and we would meet again the following day. This time I did not kiss Jane as she left. I worked on a few cases as Rahul left with the files to work at home.

It was already 10 when I decided to leave the office. Since I was single I decided to eat out when I thought I would go over to Rahul’s house and help him with the draft and maybe grab a meal cooked by his charming Indian wife Anita. When I reached there I was surprised to see Jane’s car parked there. I heard noises from the door and was again surprised to see it open. I pushed it slowly and saw Rahul and Jane were kissing. That whore Jane was seducing the young Indian.

“Jane...” He reached a hand up to cup her cheek in his palm. “I’ve been wondering for so long what it would be like to touch you, to hear you breathing so close to me. I know you probably think this is the most disgusting thing in the world that I am proposing to you, but this is the only way it can be...or else someone will eventually find out. I know you fucked my boss but that bastard fucks all the women in the office”

That was a complete lie. Besides Laura I had not touched any of the women in the office but this young man was playing right into Jane’s hands. His gaze shifted to look down her shirt and his left hand shifted down to the crotch of his pants where he proceeded to unzip his pants and fish out a monster dick.

The son of a bitch had to be almost 11 inches long “Suck my dick Jane. That beautiful mouth of yours has to be good for something.” He was stroking the monster protruding from his black trousers. As if the bitch needed any encouragement. She removed her shirt and Rahul and even I marveled at the thatches of hair in her glistening underarms.


His right hand was pushing her head down and she looked down at his dick, and the purple head was throbbing and pulsing. She opened her mouth, and started to suck it. “Oh yes you hairy bitch...your mouth is so fucking hot.” He hissed. His hands were moving her head up and down, forcing her down onto the long rod. Then all of the sudden, he pushed her all the way down onto his dick, and she almost gagged, then it went past that, and he grinded his pelvis into her face. “Oh yes bitch...you’re deep throating my big fucking dick.” Jane I think was enjoying this novice with a monster prick who thought he was forcing her to suck his rather large prick not knowing that she loved to suck cock and easily swallowed cocks like his. He was on a power trip as his enormous cock started to quiver, then erupt into her mouth sending long spurts of hot, salty jizz down her throat. Jane actually smiled and quietly swallowed his semen and even Rahul looked surprised.

I was still watching from outside and I was wondering where was Rahul’s wife Anita. Surely she could not be at home and allowing her young husband these liberties. I did not have to wait for an answer as behind me stood the timid Anita her eyes blazing with anger. I motioned her to keep quiet.


She was mad at him and here we were in a small hallway watching her husband with his now limp dick in Jane’s pouty lips. Anita knelt down on her knees, unzipped my black pants, and fished for my dick. She took my dick into her mouth, and traced circles around the very tip of it with my tongue. She went down on me working what she couldn't get into her mouth with her hand. She continued swirling her tongue against my pulsing monster in her mouth. I was shocked that the timid Anita who hardly spoke a word and cooked lovely food was administering me such a heady blowjob. I looked anew at Anita. She had an hourglass figure and she had huge natural tits that I had always wanted to bury my face in. The top opened just below her huge tits and exposed a very flat stomach and the cotton panties she was wearing pretty much covered only her pussy lips. Huge long black hair covered her pubic mound. I wondered if she too had hairy armpits. I had read somewhere that Indians were very hirsute and seldom shaved their body hair. Sure enough I saw bunches of jet-black hair peeping from her armpit opening of her blouse. She was now sucking my aching cock as her hand reached behind her and began to massage my ball region.”


In side Rahul had buried his face into Jane’s hairy pussy. Jane began to moan and move her pussy back into him. After licking her bushy cunt she made him lie on the bed. Rahul’s dick was a full 11 inches long and probably 2 inches thick and Jane mounted him as his cock stretched her pussy wide. Jane soon had all of him in her and was beginning to bounce on it with a quick pace. The fucking increased in pace as Rahul slammed his hips into Jane. The slapping sound was only topped by her moans.

Jane got off him and began to suck his cock as she alternated between taking him all in her mouth and licking up and down the shaft. Her left hand was jerking him off and her right hand was massaging in between his legs. Anita was looking on in interest her mouth taking in my entire shaft. Obviously having blown her husband she could suck my large prick as well as we were almost similar in size. Her armpits though as it now came into view were extremely hairy. Her furry armpits were so black that it was almost blue and looked like coal.

Anita wanted to fuck me. I quizzically looked her as if to ask her in the hallway? She nodded and I lie down as she entered me, she was sitting up and I had a beautiful view. Her tits, her stomach, her armpit hair and her eyes seemed to all be perfectly sculpted on her and she was putting my dick in her pussy. She lowered herself half way down to me and I sat up partially to have her bushy underarms thrust into my face. “Darling” I said, “raise your arms so that I can see the masses of hair in your furry armpits”. She did as I said and I was meeting her every move with my own thrusts and soon I lay all the way back. She lowered herself further to where her tits were against my chest. As we fucked, our tongues explored each other’s mouth.
She pushed her tits together and I moved my dick in between them from there into the heavy pelt of hair in her armpit jungle. I slowly moved between her tits. My dick was so wet from her pussy that it slid easily in and out between her tits and into the matted hair in her bushy pits. Anita started to lick the head of my cock as it moved toward her face each time. The feeling was wonderful. It did not take long before I was shooting cum between her tits. The force of the ejaculation sent some cum on her face, but most of it rolled out of my cock and to her hairy armpits.

I zipped up and left and Anita rang the bell and went in.

belab
belab
344 Followers