Long Boring Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
Dreams can be oh so real.
10k words
4.69
27.3k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 08/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
knight13
knight13
178 Followers

Hours later...

She stared at the ceiling. What had she done? So caught up in her emotions, hormones.

This wasn't some stupid movie. This was her life and she put so much at risk.

There was one thing she promised, she couldn't let this happen again...

PART TWO --

She looked down at her body, nipples erect, chest heaving to introduce oxygen to her system. Was it all a dream? She looked down and saw her black and pink panties. The sex was a dream. Her oral escapade the night before was not though. She was so aroused from sex with John and then sucking off Darren that her dreams had become bad porn. Little did she know that Darren had a similar dream that night as well.

Janine had made a decision to avoid Darren except for the times she saw him at Golf. She stayed friendly with him, mostly to keep John or Darren's wife from becoming suspicious. He was the same for the most part and acted the same around her. It was almost as if nothing ever happened and this made Janine wonder about their experiences together. She hoped that if she could survive the summer that these urges would leave her and maybe things with John would improve.

As Fall began so did school and Janine suddenly had a lot less free time. Her own workouts had slowed down, but her time spent with John had stayed the same. They still got a long, but the sex was routine and now John seemed even more disinterested in her orgasms or the act itself. They acted more like college roommates than husband and wife.

The pounds began to creep up on Janine who had always taken pride in her looks. Wanting to avoid Darren she decided to go to the gym at different times and even worked out on campus when she needed to get a sweat going. She really hated the campus gym because co-workers and students seemed to make it a point to come and stare at the hot faculty member working out. The funny thing is that she hated the attention, but during her times with Darren she enjoyed his roaming eyes and getting him to stare at her. Perhaps it was because he was married and the thrill of the chase was apparent.

She spent many hours on the elliptical machine trying to rationalize her behaviors and what was behind them. Economics, to her, was psychology for the masses. It allowed her to explain the behavior of populations and people, even though the reason always seemed to come down to money. Her mind ran in circles and circles trying to figure out what had gotten into her. She had always been a decisive person, and in this instance her mind had seemed to make a decision towards a purely evil and bad behavior.

Was it wrong? If two adults want to play golf together, they play golf. They can be workout partners and indulge in other physical activities. Why can't human beings separate emotions and sex? However, was sex without emotion any good? How could she know? She became incensed and hot at the thought of Darren's cock in her mouth. His moaning and tensing, the feel of power when she took him in her mouth was intoxicating. Was she doing it to help a friend or enjoy herself?

Could a selfless act like oral sex be pleasuring to the person giving it? Was it because she was getting a married man to admit she could do something his wife couldn't or wouldn't? Was it that she could arouse a man like him, so fit, successful and well endowed? So many things swimming through her head she wondered if they would ever stop. Time takes care of everything right?

As Janine would workout more and more on campus she would run into many male students who would try to engage her in conversation. She was always polite and a good talk. While they would try to steer towards more personal matters she was always cordial and professional. This would puzzle her later in the days as she would wonder why she wasn't attracted at all to these younger men. Women her age were supposed to love younger guys right? It's the popular thing nowadays isn't it?

The fall semester had come and gone. Mid-terms, holidays, winter break, family and friends consumed so much of Janine's time she never really had a chance to run into Darren. The golf league had ended in the late fall and things began to pick up for John and Janine. The one time she had run into him was briefly at a bar when John brought Janine out on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Known as Black Wednesday the bars were packed.

Since John was a co-worker of Darren's wife Nicole it was expected that he would be with her. Janine still remembered that night. Many of the sales people had gotten quite loud and drunk. Nicole and Darren being light drinkers and outsiders sat back and enjoyed being people watchers. They would exchange glances, but at first the glances would always be accompanied by a look of guilt and shame. They both worried that the other harbored ill feelings. Perhaps felt that they had gone too far.

"Hey you." Darren softly spoke as he caught Janine at the bar. Both of them were fetching drinks for their spouses.

She didn't want him to think that she wasn't adult enough to handle what had happened between them. She tried to play it like nothing ever happened between them.

"You having as much as fun as I am?" Janine quipped.

"Oh yeah, It's nice being the driver. I get to take it easy and observe this group..." Darren commented.

"Living vicariously through others?" Janine asked him.

"Always! My life isn't all that exciting. You know that." He joked as he pointed towards some sales people on the dance floor. They were contorting their bodies in something that looked oddly like a dance.

Janine laughed a bit, partly at the dancing sales people and another part that his life wasn't exciting. Wasn't this summer exciting to him? She thought better of it and didn't want to pursue that conversation. To her the fact that she was just talking to him like an old friend again was comforting.

Just then the bartender came with drinks for Darren. Instead of heading off he stayed there and talked to her. He enjoyed talking to his neighbor again. Talking to her never seemed forced or uneasy. It didn't hurt that she had soft shiny hair that framed an incredibly sexy face.

The two ended up finding a table and their spouses found them. Nicole and John both dragged their spouses out onto the dance floor as a fast paced pop hit came on the loud speakers. Both couples laughed as they tried to perform one corny move after another.

At one point Nicole grabbed John and screamed "wife swap!"

Now Janine and Darren were together for the next song as they both bounced to the music. Darren doing a safe two step while Janine did a dance that did nothing to stop her cleavage from warbling with each movement. As the song blended into a more hip hop style rhythm Janine decided to loosen up a little. Maybe trying to impress her neighbor she tried matching his two step. He rocked his shoulders and she did the same. With each sway her breasts would bounce and then she would head to the other direction to repeat the movement. Darren couldn't help but look down and dream about this past summer. She glanced up at him and as she lifted her head and looked at him through her strands of her he looked at her. She had caught him and just gave him a warm sly smile.

At this point Nicole and John agreed they needed another drink and headed to the bar. As Janine looked for her husband he watched him leading Nicole to the bar. She caught her husband walking slightly behind his co-worker so he could check out her behind. A slight jealousy added a stronger vibe to her dance as she turned her back to Darren. This way she could watch her husband.

Watching her husband flirt with Nicole gave her a little more motivation as she backed against Darren. Her ass bounced left and right and he felt it as she closed in. Her hips would occasionally brush inside his thighs as she rotated her firm cheeks into a comfortable place against him. Their movements began to synchronize and Darren closed his eyes slightly and enjoyed the feel of her bottom. He became even more excited than before and his member swelled inside his pants as his neighbor allowed her dancing to become more physical.

Janine slightly opened her eyes to look for her husband. Where had he gone? No sign of Nicole and the music was beginning to slow down to a reggae style beat. She pushed back and felt Darren's member. It felt thicker inside his pants and the sensation against her larger cheeks felt exquisite. She began to slow her grind down to create friction and let him know that she could feel every part of him underneath his clothes.

The sweat accumulated on her forehead and she wiped her brown and swept her hair back. The smell of her hair hit Darren and brought him back to those times they had gotten to know each other intimately. She could move so well on the dance floor and her blowjobs had an intensity he never experienced before. What kind of flame was burning inside of this woman?

The song then changed to something that didn't match the previous beats and most of the patrons began to leave the floor. They separated and Janine looked over her shoulder with a sly smile at Darren who could only grin and chuckle at her. They went towards their table and found John and Nicole who sounded like there were deep in discussion.

"There you two are. How is it the sober people were out there longer than you?" Darren asked his wife.

John replied, "Well we got thirsty again. Plus Nicole found out I'm not the greatest dancer."

"Plus you two have been sneaking in drinks. Don't tell me your not at .01 on the blood alcohol at least!" Nicole added jokingly. "Plus John is a quitter. When he couldn't make fun of anyone else's moves he showed he had none himself."

"Touche. However, Todd over there can dance and my territory still kills his every year. I'll take the paycheck." Which John replied while tipping his drink towards one of their co-workers on the floor. Nicole laughed genuinely, but both Darren and Janine let out a nervous chuckle at the sales humor.

As the bar closed the two couples were one of the few people left. They both chatted about business, local eateries and the weather until a bar patron began letting them know the bar was closed. They took that as their cue to head home, both couples making it home safely thanks to the sober Darren and Janine.

As John entered the house he started to kiss his wife's neck. Janine closed her eyes and backed against him as he nibbled on her ear. He was extra amorous tonight and she wanted to take advantage as their schedules had not been allowing them much quality time.

She turned around and kissed him on the lips as they both made their way to the bedroom. Once there they peeled each others clothing off and Janine quickly went down to harden her husband. Confident in her oral skills, she only sucked him slightly to harden him and jump on top of him. Lowering down on his member she held down his shoulders. She didn't want him getting on top just yet.

Squeezing her pussy she grinded down on his cock roughly. John had to concentrate to keep his hardness. Her vice like grip was creating a friction that had her orgasm coming quickly. As she slumped forward he took his sign to roll on top and take his turn. Pounding erratically and furiously had Janine building up another orgasm, but her husband pulled out and came on her stomach before a second one could come.

She smiled at him and laughed. "What are you a pornstar now? Ewww...."

Out of breath from his work, John could only muster "Sorry baby, you are so hot."

Janine just laughed and went to go clean up. As she did she came back to hear John fast asleep. The buildup to what could've been her second orgasm had her wide awake so she headed to the living room to catch some bad TV. Before doing so she put on a pair of flannel pajama pants and a t-shirt followed by a robe. She headed for the living room and decided to find some carrots for a late night snack.

She looked out at her backyard and saw the upstairs light on in Darren's house. She thought she could make out some shadows moving quickly, but she thought it was just her dirty mind. She smiled and headed to her couch.

She wondered if the first orgasm came quickly from her slight buzz or the dancing with Darren that night. Was it the time in between real sex sessions with her husband? The TV programming really sucked if her mind was wandering to things like that. With that she shook her head and headed to her kitchen to put away her bag of carrots. As she did she could see across the yard and noticed that Darren's kitchen light was on.

Stark naked and drinking a bottle of water was a sweaty Darren. Janine's eyes widened and even from a distance she could see his member was fully erect. He looked over and saw his neighbor across the way and waved. Janine buried her head in embarrassment and then saw Darren reach for his cell phone which was on the kitchen counter.

Darren was emboldened by the rousing sex session he had with his wife Nicole. He had Janine's number from times they had to co-ordinate their tee times and summer schedules.

Not Fair – he texted her.

When her phone vibrated she almost jumped. She had left it in her purse which was in her living room. She ran to it and picked it up, shaking her head at the message and walking back towards her patio door. She held up her phone to him and laughed.

HAHA. What do you mean? :) – She texted back.

That we are still awake. We should have drank more. – Darren shot back, not drawing attention to the obvious.

Ah, I'm sure you have something to quench your thirst. Why the bottled water then? – Janine asked him, barely taking her eyes off his naked body to check her spelling and where her thumbs were going.

I barely drink alcohol in public and I definitely do not drink alone. Come over. – Darren almost hesitated to hit send, but didn't want her to see him thinking too hard about it. He had just cum inside Nicole and she screamed to a few orgasms and passed out as he went to use the bathroom. He had planned on waking her up for round two but was now caught up with his gorgeous neighbor.

I would, but A. it's freezing and B. you look like your in the middle of something – she replied in reference to his still hard cock jutting from his torso.

Nope. We are all done. She passed out and you're the one with clothes on. I can't go over there like this. I'll get sick – Darren gave her a cheesey smile as he hit send and looked at her.

Janine didn't want to be the prude in this situation and back down. She tried to get him to be the one who would say No and ruin the opportunity for them to be near each other. Figuring that he was naked and they have seen each other before in their birthday suits, she grinned and came up with a plan.

Janine put her phone down and walked closer to her patio door. She turned her back to him and softly swayed as she dropped her robe. Next she crossed her arms and hooked her fingers under her shirt. She exposed her bare back to him and then then slowly slid down her pants, exposing her magnificent ass slowly. As the waistband cleared the thickest part of her bottom she let it fall and then straightened a leg so that her butt would stick out proudly.

Darren's jaw dropped and his erection became painfully hard as he watched her reach for her phone. His phone vibrated in his hand and it took him a few seconds to lift his hand and take his eyes off her backside.

Now it's fair. Hope your happy. Too bad I can't go out in the cold like this :(

But I'm still thirsty – Darren replied as he went to his freezer and found a half bottle of Vodka that Nicole's family had brought over a few weeks ago.

Janine looked over her shoulder to see him lift the bottle and wave it to her. Was he testing her? Was he serious? She was not about to be the one to lose this little game. Her fingers worked her phone.

So am I. I'll be on my couch. – As she hit send she looked over her shoulder once again, keeping her breasts out of view as she reached over and unlocked the patio door. She then walked away to her TV room, making sure to sway her bottom a little extra as she disappeared into the shadows.

She planned on sitting on the couch for a little while until Darren went back to his bedroom so she could fetch her clothes and go to bed. She smiled at her bluff until she heard her patio door slide open and then closed.

Darren strutted into her living room with the Vodka in his hand and a smile on his face. The frigid air had softened his member and all Janine could do was stare at him in disbelief.

"Are you crazy? It's in the 20's out there! Your naked! Your in my house!" she hissed in a hushed voice.

Darren quieted her while he touched her with his cold hand. "It's ok, It's ok. I'm quick, plus I just want one glass of juice neighbor."

"You are insane!" She whispered through a giggle as she walked to her fridge to fetch orange juice and a few glasses.

Darren followed her to the kitchen and set the bottle on the counter. He watched her body move in its smooth silken glory as she got on her toes to reach for some glasses in a cabinet. She set down the glasses and in doing so her breasts took a marvelous hop. It was hard to take his eyes off her as he began to pour the vodka into the glasses. As he reached for the OJ they chatted...

"So are we even now? We've both been naked in each others houses." Janine asked him.

"I don't know. I think I still owe you some things." Darren joked in reference to their oral indiscretions during the summer.

"I did that because I wanted to. We can't do more than that ever. I don't regret it, but anything more would definitely be over the line for me." Janine said in a serious tone.

Speaking more then he usually did Darren added, "I agree. This summer was just two people having fun with each other. I agree anything more would've been cheating. Our significant others don't' have to know because it wasn't a big deal, right?"

His question was explorative in more ways than one. He was hoping to see if she had told John about what had happened between them. He also wanted to know if there was a window of opportunity that it could be repeated.

Janine smiled slyly and got on her tip toes to look over the counter and looked at Darren's limp cock. Not fearing any danger in the situation she replied, "Yeah, no big deal."

They both laughed and she added, "Poured yourself a big glass there buddy. Is that to go or you staying till it's finished?"

"Think I'll stay. You know I almost tripped and killed myself running over here with that bottle in my hand." He told her with a confident tone in his quiet voice. Keeping his voice hushed had made it deep and even sexier.

"Tell you what, you can leave the bottle here and you can stay til your glass is finished. I need to put on my pajamas cuz I'm freezing!" She said as she made her around him and to the patio door where she had left her clothes.

The alcohol was making Darren very brazen. He had been encouraged and impressed with himself to this point. Now he wondered how he could keep her and that amazing body exposed.

"Well if your going to keep my good vodka, can I at least get something to cover up with? I'm a little cold here too. I'll even pay you to let me wear the pajama pants." He told her as his eyes enjoyed the vision of her bending over to pick up the garments.

"I know you have a thin waist, but I doubt you could wear my pajama pants." She said as she shook the pants in her hand. Darren got up and grabbed them from her hand. She watched in disbelief as the large black man stepped one foot and then another into her baggy sleepwear. Amazingly his thin waist let the pants fit him, even if the legs ended at his calves.

"Wow, nice capri's. Very Euro." She laughed silently, buckling over from the site in front of her. He then took her robe and put it on.

knight13
knight13
178 Followers