Long Day

Story Info
A tired couple at the end of the day.
1.6k words
4.28
17.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked hard at her sleeping in the moonlight next to him; it had been a hard day. She worked hard; she was a nurse and had been for most of their marriage she had more compassion than most in her chosen profession. He had been stable for the first 15 years or so, until he decided his calling was elsewhere, and pursued it. She had supported and tolerated him for those years and the dark years that followed. Through it all she had managed to gather laugh lines in addition to the crow's feet that were creeping onto her soft face.

She had been 17 when they met, he had been 18 and was not adept with women, he was rather shy and easily intimidated by females. However, he knew if he did not ask her out it would regret held the rest of his life. She was beautiful, grey-blue eyes, dark blonde hair that reached her well formed ass; she was slender with small breasts. He was average at best. After weeks spent gathering his courage he asked her on a date, she accepted. At the conclusion of their first evening together he realized with some fear that there would never be another woman for him. They were married a bit less then a year later. Seven years after that they had two children (oddly, he found her stretch marks erotic) and a mortgage payment.

She was, of course, different after two children and almost 30 years with him, her hair was now cut short, her breasts were a bit larger with the weight she had gained giving him two beautiful children, they were still firm and he found great joy in lightly kissing the nipples and holding her breasts as she and he drifted to sleep. Her ass was a bit larger but if anything, it was even better formed and far more enticing. His favorite way to love her was from behind, she presenting her sex to him, he sliding into her with his hands on her hips.

He also was different. Somehow her bearing their children had left him with more weight, making him now slightly below average. Years of sun had begun to take its toll; no longer did he have a young man's firm skin. Joints ached with a lifetime of a young mans foolishness. Too late he had gained the maturity and sense of purpose of a man, but his love for her had never wavered, he loved and protected her more fiercely then he had thought possible.

She was a mature a woman now in addition to raising their children, she had raised him, they had raised each other. The good years and the bad had in the end, forged them into a stronger couple. They stood together, sat together, laughed together, and cried together. At times they fucked with wild abandon, like animals in rut. At times they made love with a tender depth and passion so encompassing that he had to turn away lest she see the tears in his eyes. They loved with a depth and strength of passion neither could have imagined 30 years ago.

He wanted her, her body, her soul. He needed to feel her warmth around him; it had been a rough day. She had had a hard day she was tired. He kissed her softly, chastely on the cheek. He lay down next to her cupping her breast in his hand and waited for sleep to overtake his weary mind and body.

Sleepily she turned to him and he found her in his arms, drowsily nuzzling his neck. His hand softly trailed down her spine until his fingers were at her ass cleavage. He gently played with her crack, rubbing back and forth with an occasional movement to the side where he could give her ass cheek a gentle squeeze. He bent his head to her to softly kiss her neck and was rewarded as a moan of pleasure escaped her lips and she slid her hand towards his growing member. She lifted her lips to his ear, nibbled and murmured "I was hoping you weren't too tired for this." Her warm hand gently encompassed his balls.

She rolled him onto his back, straddled him and with her hands cupping his face slowly and thoroughly kissed his mouth. He inhaled her breath and drank deeply of her, returning her kiss, their tongues dancing together exploring the others well known mouth. His hands moved to her hips, lightly he trailed his fingertips up her sides until he reached the soft sensitive skin near her breasts were he paused to let more of his hands contact her warm flesh. His left hand slid in towards her breast, just enough that his thumb covered her fully erect nipple, he gave her nipple a flick and broke their kiss.

His right hand moved down to her waist and came to rest on her hip as he brought his lips to her neck where he kissed and lightly bit his way to her shoulder. She shuddered in expectation of coming pleasure. He smiled inwardly with pride at his ability please his woman and kept his lips moving toward her breast. She brought a hand to her breast and moved herself, easing her breast into his mouth. Supporting herself with one arm she used the other to firmly press his head to her. Then entwining her fingers in his hair she pulled his head away from her breast and down onto the bed. She sat up straight, still straddling him, and they each watched the moonlight play on the other as a warm breeze ruffled the thin gauze curtains.

She smiled seductively, and moved back, bending she kissed his nipples and progressed down his stomach to his now fully erect cock. Kissing the base of his cock she took his balls in one hand and gently squeezed as she kissed and licked her way to the head which was now oozing precum. He groaned in pleasure and ground his hips, she placed her other hand firmly on his hip wordlessly telling him to stop squirming. She looked up to find him watching her and purred "you have the most perfect cock, may I have it? Please?"

All he could do was rasp out "yes" as she swallowed his cock, taking the full length of it as her nose rubbed his pubic hair and she squeezed his balls. She moved her head back her lips applying pressure to his shaft until all that remained in her mouth was the head and her tongue played intricate patterns on the end of his dick. She continued to lavish attention on his member until he could take no more and he pushed her head away. She looked up at him, hurt registering in her eyes until he brought her to him.

He kissed her possessively and rolled her onto her back. She shuddered with anticipation at what she hoped was coming. He knelt between her legs and placed a finger to her slit, it was wet and he slid two fingers into her slit, sliding them up and down spreading her juices completely about her sex. He brought his hand to his mouth to taste the sweet muskiness of her. He bent forward and again kissed her completely, possessively.

He rose up, kneeling between her legs he looked at her before him, he never tired of looking at her, the shadows cast by her breasts in the moonlight, her hair splayed across the pillow, the curve from hip to waist. He still did not understand, and probably never would, why she had chosen him. But as always he was profoundly moved and thankful for the gift of her body that she offered him so willingly.

He bent forward bringing his male to her female; she took him in hand and guided him to enter her. The warmth, the wet, the contact it took his breath away. She gasped in delight as he slid into her. He whispered in her ear "you are my woman, I claim you as mine." He thrust possessively and aggressively into her. A soft whimper escaped her as she whispered back "I am yours, gladly, wholly, and you are mine." "Forever" he murmured "forever yours."

They moved together, slowly, tenderly, passionately. He began to move faster, aggressively pumping her, she began to chant in time with his thrusts "yes," "yes" she hoarsely whispered as he began to pound her. She moved a hand to her pussy and began to rub her button with two fingers, her other arm went around his shoulders and she pulled him down to her. His breath was ragged; she knew he was close to consummating their love.

She furiously rubbed her clit, gasping, she knew she was on the brink of her own orgasm, she grunted and buried her face in his shoulder, feeling the intense waves of pleasure overtake her and blot out the world, her cum arrived.

He knew she had arrived and that her joy was now, her gasping and the release of her tension were too much for him. He could contain himself no longer, when he felt her teeth in his shoulder his cock shuddered and his balls contracted. He could feel his semen begin the journey along his shaft, each muscle squeezing in sequence until his load shot from his cock forcefully into her cunt. He was spent.

She clung to him as if desperate; holding her he softly requested she relax and kissed her cheek, her ear, her neck, her shoulder. She was still in her orgasm, he held her tight until she began to relax, she was spent. He stroked her face and neck. He bade her to sleep and whispered his love for her.