Long Day Wank

Story Info
Story about my lover's masturbation after a long day.
2.9k words
4
26.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd been horny all day since reading his account of his erotic dream, and couldn't wait to have another look at the attached dirty picture of his magnificent cock in the privacy of her bedroom.

As she rushed around at work, one mind on her job, the other in the gutter, she was almost making a squelching sound as she moved about. She had that wonderful feeling of her lips sliding past each other as she walked. She loved it when she got so wet like this and nobody could tell. It was a welcome distraction - she loved how dirty it made her feel, and how each stride also caused her huge clitoris to rub against the seem of her jeans, causing even more secretions to flow into her now see through knickers. He'd love me to tease him with that view, she thought. If she had a skirt on, he'd be able to see the swollen head of her delicious clit, and her 2 thick puffy labia packed so tightly into those sopping knickers, producing the most delicious sexual bulge between her legs. In fact, all the visual stimulae that would make him nearly cum in his pants, and she knew it.

They often thought about re-enacting this fantasy, where they walk about in public places, offering teasing glimpses up her skirt in say, the fruit and veg aisle of sainsbury. Nothing got the precum leaking from his swollen helmet faster than being teased in situations where he couldn't satisfy his needs, when faced with the most erotic views. It certainly made for interesting vegetable purchases afterwards though! A nice thick, curved courgette or cucumber would feature regularly in her trolley, and occasionally something slightly thinner like a carrot to slide into her tight puckered anus. Yes, she found the extra stimulation and taboo element of anal penetration always added that extra level of excitement from time to time.

It was the end of a long day and was time to go home and let off some steam. All that pent up sexual energy had be released somehow, and she had lots of ideas how she might go about it. She had to get some food enroute home anyway, so the idea of stocking up on a nicely shaped, thick legume was sounding decidedly attractive. But there were so many other options, she mulled them over while she was clearing up the classroom after her busy day.

She still hadn't tried the latest toy from her favourite online store either. She'd read so many reviews from other buyers that she couldn't resist buying it. She actually loved reading the different accounts from the men and women that bought the toys - as some were quite descriptive, and very erotic! She'd write her own one day soon....

It was one of those vagina pumps - which, admittedly was a little unconventional, but certainly made a nice change from the usual trusty vibrator - nice though they were! But, she quite liked the claimed effects, and new he'd love to see the results, knowing how much he got turned on by her large womanly labia and clitoris, making them even bigger would drive him wild. However, this effect was only a rather lovely side effect: a vagina pumps's main purpose was to draw more blood into her entire genital area causing it to swell and become hyper sensitive. The results were supposed to make orgasms incredibly easy and plentiful. Surely not a bad thing!

That was decided then, a night in with a cheeky glass of wine to relax, her new purchase, her fantastically dirty imagination, his story and some fresh new pictures of his erect cum soaked penis. She couldn't wait. However, another deliciously filthy thought entered her mind - she wondered how it would feel to have something with a rather generous girth thrust inside her subsequently engorged pussy. How much tighter would it feel? More sensitive? Maybe even help trigger an orgasm just from penetration? Hell, it was with finding out! As she passed the vege aisle, she looked to see what was on offer. There was a rather impressive and very phallic looking squash that took her eye initially, but it was so thick, it would take some serious stretching to get it inside her. The feeling of fullness would be out if this world she thought, but she wasn't quite ready for that. She selected the thickest cucumber she could find, it had a slight curve so she could continue her search for her Gspot.

They both loved the idea of having enough time to explore the inner depths of her vagina, using his hands and plenty of lube in search of that elusive spot. One day she thought, they'd get time enough to do it. It would probably be the day they also searched for his: he also loved the idea of finding the male Gspot. Being able to trigger an orgasm without touching his cock, and the promise of copious volumes of hot spunk were among the many claims from stimulating this elusive spot.

As she stepped out her car, she could actually smell her own scent as she parted her legs to get out. Wow she thought, she'll be soaking the sheets this evening! Her inner thighs sticky with her secretions, her hairy cunt matted with cum. She almost ran in doors - the urgency to get off was overwhelming. Her naturally sexual disposition was a perpetual turn on for him, and her wanking habits made him want her even more. She knew he'd be so excited to hear about her evenings masturbation session.

Armed with a glass of wine in one hand, the thick heavy cucumber in the other, she entered her bedroom and dug out her new toy and selected a lube from her impressively wide selection. This girl loved masturbating and took it very seriously! Why not take some time to enjoy life's pleasures. Her body was almost shaking in anticipation, she'd built up to this all day. She finally lay back on her bed and got comfortable. She'd already discarded her knickers while waiting in some traffic on the way home - she was certain she gave a lucky truck driver an eyeful of her juicey snatch in the process. Leaving the soaked underwear carelessly in view for any other drivers to see. For a second she wished she had the means to film her wanking session - the idea of sending him footage then knowing he'd wank off to her video perpetuated her state of arousal.

The sticky skin between each leg stuck to itself as she separated her smooth thighs. As she did so this caused the thick folds of her copious cunt flesh to separate too - her huge labia slowly parted and draped open, causing strings of her thick cum to stretch between each lip. (I'm so hard writing this lol!) Every time she shifted her position on the bed, her lips would sway and jiggle under their own weight, provoking even more of her delicious lubricant to trickle from inside the depths of her sticky birth canal, unabated by her otherwise closed labia. It would then trickle down into the cleft of her silky smooth arse cheeks, as if deliberately lubricating her dark puckered arsehole ready for some welcome intrusion.

She felt deliciously dirty - which belied her beautiful, warm and bubbly external character; who'd have thought such a highly sexed filthy minded fiend lurked under the surface. But this was one of the many many attractions he had towards her, and yet another reason he treasured their relationship; the perfect combination of kindness, calmness, beauty and pure sexiness.

Her nipples began to tighten in anticipation - as she removed her new toy from the box. The picture on the box showed how clear vacuum cup would neatly surround her gorgeous vagina, allowing a perfect view of what was happening inside. The woman on the box was clearly enjoying the amazing effects. She smothered a generous coating of her favourite lube around her entire crotch, although there was so much of her own, it wasn't really that necessary.

She slowly offered up the cup to her aroused vaginal area, and the cup neatly located, sealing against the wet lubricated skin. She could see her clitoris and labia protruding already into the clear cup, but this was their naturally aroused state. How was she going to fill the entire cup she thought? Tentatively she started squeezing the pump that was attached to the cup. With each squeeze the cup sucked tighter around her sexy mound, making her vulva seem even more pronounced. As the cup tightened, it was a little painful as the skin stretched beneath it, but this was just the cup settling into position and soon gave rise to some different sensations altogether. More pumping, and she could feel her entire vulva, outer and inner labia, and the entirety of her clitoris begin to engorge, causing that familiar tickly itchy feeling that signalled her heighten state of arousal. The blood rushing to the area was causing the most wonderful sexual heat in every region of her beautiful genitalia. She looked down at the cup that was now solidly affixed between her legs, and to her amazement, it was now well over half full with her swollen vagina. She actually felt the weight of her engorged pussy pulling downwards between her legs giving her a wonderful sensation of arousal she'd never felt before. Not only that, the cup was actually filling with her cum. A small pool of it was collecting inside the cup. Fuck she was turned on at the site and the sensation this new toy was giving her. In the nicest possible way, it felt like it was sucking her insides out, as though she was giving birth - her cervix was now clearly visuble at the mouth of her gaping opening.

Everything about her pussy yearned for it to be penetrated and fertilised with a nice big load from his heavy balls. She knew the sight of her in this state would make him erect instantly, but rather than just plunge his thick swollen cock straight into her, she'd like him to carefully remove the cup from her now massive vagina, then pour the large pool of her cum all over his cock, balls and anus, rubbing her secretions all over his genitals, lubricanting himself in her juices. What a beautifully dirty idea to have - him smothered in her cum. She then imagined him positioning himself between her legs, his heavy cock swaying menacingly before her gaping entrance. Then, instead of plunging his erection straight into her, she wanted to see him wank himself off into her gaping hole, while she masturbated her deliciously erect clit. She was rubbing herself furiously as this thought flashed through her mind. Cum pouring from her swollen cunt, dribbling over her arsehole and onto the sheets.

There was now a huge wet patch beneath her, soaking her bum. As she continued thinking of him wanking off into her open vagina, she realised she needed something inside her. The thick cucumber was within easy reach, but now she wanted to be on her hands and knees, imagining him standing behind her, taking in the gloriously dirty sexy view in front of him. He continued masturbating over her, barely able to stop himself thrusting his heavy shaft into her frankly vulgarly sexy cunt. It now looked so disproportionate in size, it hung down between her legs with such presence, anyone with a cock between their legs would surely be unable to resist it. She imagined reaching behind her, pulling her thick labia apart, presenting the hot inner depths of her silky vagina and wanton cervix to him so he could shoot his thick white cum directly into her womb.

By this point, she had to have something hard inside her. She was certain that all the pumping had helped enlarge her Gspot, and would be within easy reach. She grasped the thick cucumber, and held it upright beneath her heavy vagina, while still on all fours. She slowly lowered herself down, offering the cucumber up to her gaping hole. She slowly sank down on it, inch by inch, consuming the thick shaft into her depths, savouring the feeling of being impaled on such a thick, long shaft, and entirely under her control. As she bore down, her cum coated the shaft. Every time she paused or moved back up slightly, she could see a distinct line where her love juices had begun to collect, telling her how deep shed gone. The sensation of fullness was so deeply satisfying. The combination of her swollen pussy, and the thicker shaft (thicker than any cock she'd ever had inside her) stretched her vaginal entrance and labia considerably, she'd never felt like this before.

She rolled round onto her back, her bum back in the huge wet patch. As she moved, this caused a pistoning effect that forced out more of her cum, rudely squelching around the cucumber with every move. She began exploring the different areas of her cunt with the thick green vege. Different sensations came from different areas. She's had long cocks inside her before now, but their inconsiderate owners would merely plunge them into her, painfully hitting her cervix. Now she was in control of something even larger, she could direct the blunt end of the cucumber around it into the deepest areas of her vagina. Never before had she explored these depths and wow, she wished she had! The sensations made her knees tremble and seemed to trigger a sudden production of huge quantities of her thick creamy cum, frothing messily around her entrance.

She played around more, imagining it was him, but somehow as if his penis had become as heavy and thick as the cucumber, with a huge purple bulbous head, gently massaging the depths of her pussy.

She attempted to angle the vege towards where she thought her G-spot might be, but it was just too big! instead she gently withdrew it, her long lips dragging over the shaft until it eventually plopped out as her pussy juice dripped and air pressure released. It took some time for her vagina to relax back to normal, she loved that feeling of being left gaping open, stretched out - that deeply satisfying feeling of being properly fucked.

She thought it must be similar to how it feels after having had several cocks inside her - another fantasy they'd both talked about but never lived out - yet. His slightly bi-curious nature had no objection to sharing her accommodating cunt with another mans cock alongside his. He'd fantasised a lot about how it might feel with his and another hard penis inside her juicey stretched vagina, fucking her, feeling their swollen heads moving over each other, surrounded by her hot juicey cavern. Their balls colliding as they thrust deeply then eventually pumping her full with their hot cum. He'd then go down on her, savouring the beautiful view of her open cunt with their 2 loads tricking from her insides. He'd lick her out, sucking their cum into his mouth, coming back up to her sensuous mouth and giving her the dirtiest of kisses, releasing their sperm into her mouth and over her swirling tongue, finally letting her drink the contents of their heavy balls, laced with her own sexy love juice.

They'd shared this fantasy numerous times over the phone, often resulting in them both coming. They'd send pictures of the results to each other for future reference - which would often only be the day after as they enjoyed wanking so much! Whilst running his fantasy through her head she'd been giving her hypersensitive clit some much needed attention, then she resumed her explorations with the cucumber. Only pushing it in a couple of inches, angling it upward toward the front wall of her vagina to find her sacred spot. She applied more and more pressure and stroked the cucumber, forwards and backward, using its natural upward curve to full effect. As she went, she was beginning to feel the urge to pee. This can't be right surely? She continued anyway - after all she'd consigned the sheets to the washing machine so what did it matter if she had a little 'accident'?! The tension increased and she couldn't help but fight against it until suddenly, it was accompanied by that anus clenching tickling feeling that usually signalled an impending orgasm. She couldn't hold on any more, her now wet puckered anus pulsed repeatedly as she decided to let go. The wave of pleasure erupted deeply from within her - it was different to a clitoral orgasm, more encompassing, and a whole lot messier! Her clear ejaculate sprayed powerfully from her vagina. With every spurt, her whole vagina pushd outward, causing her lubricating juices to trickle out, combining with her ejaculate which jetted out from her pee hole. Her pushing had caused her cervix to push her labia open and appear in the entrance to her vagina, as if readying itself for his hot cum to spray over it directly, jetting his sperm into her womb and fertilising her.

She thought the whole sensation must had been akin to a cross between a male orgasm, peeing and giving birth. Wow, so that was yet another new sexual experience to add to the increasingly long list! And a new toy that had safely joined her favourite list.

Now it was time to go and add her account to the review section on the website, and send him a link. He'd love reading her account on a public site like that, it somehow made it even more exciting that they were sharing their sex life and fantasies in public for others to enjoy.