Long Day's End

Story Info
Woman is bound and ravished against her will, or is she?
1.1k words
4.26
23.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been one of those days from hell. Demanding customers, temperamental co-workers and heavy rush hour traffic had combined to make it a very long day indeed. Turning the lock on the door and entering the cool darkened foyer, she slid off her high-heels and headed straight to the refrigerator. After pouring a glass of wine, she unbuttoned her blouse and headed for a relaxing bath. She slid off the short skirt that was just barely long enough to be acceptable for wear at work and paused to check herself out in the mirror. She was both proud of her appearance and yet critical, for she felt she could still look better even though she knew she attracted more than her share of admiring glances from both men and women.

The tub was almost full, so she removed her bra, slid the always-suffocating pantyhose off and glided into the warm liquid. It was soothing to feel the warmth caress her body and she began to unwind as she finished off her drink. The plans for the weekend filled her mind as she washed herself and finished shaving. She preferred to be clean-shaven and maintained the smoothness of soft skin on her legs and pubic mound.

While she was toweling off, she thought she noticed a movement out of the corner of her eyes. Stepping out of the bath, she peeked around the corner of the doorway, but found nothing. Shrugging, she returned the towel to the rack and entered her bedroom. A strong hand grabbed her from behind and another one covered her mouth. A menacing voice whispered into her ear, "Do as I say and you won't be hurt. Understand?" She nodded and dropped her arms to her side. The intruder led her over to her king-sized bed. "Put your hands behind your back," he commanded. She complied and felt cold steel encircle each wrist as he cuffed her, maintaining his hold over her mouth. Her heart was pounding furiously while she tried to remain calm. "Open your mouth," he told her. She did and before she could blink, he placed a rubber ball between her lips and buckled the straps around her head.

He turned her around and it was the first time she could actually see what he looked like. He was dressed in a jogging suit and wore a black pullover ninja-style hood. Only his eyes were visible...and the bulge in the front of his pants. His eyes took in every inch of her nakedness. Looking her straight in the eyes, he motioned for her to get on the bed. Something about his demeanor was both reassuring yet still intimidating. She knew instinctively that he was not there to hurt her, but she wasn't too sure about the rest of his intent. He rolled her onto her stomach and wrapped soft rope tightly around her elbows, drawing them together as closely as comfortable without cutting off circulation.

After looping the last of it around her shoulders, he then removed the cuffs from her wrists, only to tightly wind more of the soft rope around them. Tying her hands palms-facing, he cinched them, insuring the knot was between her wrists and her back, away from prying fingers. Rolling her over onto her back, he folded one leg and began tying it in a frog-tie, cinching it before moving to the next leg. She was totally, helplessly exposed, vulnerable to his every whim.

His fingers began to glide over her firm breasts, teasing the nipples that hardened like diamonds. She felt herself becoming aroused in spite of the situation and tried to control it, only to make the feelings of arousal stronger. His hands moved knowingly towards her pubic area, pausing to gently massage her toned abdomen before going onto the heat that began to emanate from below. Her hips began to gyrate involuntarily as his fingers massaged her cunt lips, slowly sliding in and out of her wetness.

She closed her eyes and tried to roll away, but he had tied her too securely and was in too much control of her. His hands slowly, firmly moved back up towards her breasts. His fingers tweaked and pinched her hardened nipples, sending unexpected...unwanted...pleasure waves down her body. After a few minutes of this, he stopped to remove his pants, exposing his pulsing hardness. He guided his shaft towards her head and unbuckled the gag strap. Removing the dripping ball, he positioned himself and gently slid his cock into her mouth. Her tongue involuntarily massaged him and as he pumped slowly, her hips began to thrust in earnest, begging for some attention.

She could feel him thicken as her mouth was forced to make love to him, his hands playing with her breasts. Gradually, he slowed down to halt. Keeping his cock in her mouth, he reached into her bedside drawer for some wadding and came up with her panties. He withdrew himself and stuffed the panties into her mouth, sealing her lips with tape strips that he had pre-torn just for this purpose.

He returned his attention to her now-soaked cunt. His fingers moved back and forth against her swollen clit, pausing to slide in and out of her pussy, just to break up the pattern. Her hips heaved and her breathing became labored as she reacted to his touch. Kneeling down between her legs, he moved the mask up enough to allow for his tongue to massage her throbbing clit.

Up and down, he ran his tongue over her rigid sweet spot, pausing to envelope it from underneath. She could feel the crescendo building to its hotly desired climax and she found herself hoping that he would allow her to reach that oh, so sweet release. His tongue paused and slightly withdrew, rubbing both sides of her slippery lips until he knew it was time to return to the oral massaging that was driving her to desperation. Finally he continued long enough for the waves of relief to wash over her. Her body jerked spasmodically as the after-shocks came again and again, his tongue hovering just gently enough to plunge her into the depths of release while his hands squeezed her nipples.

When she was finally played out, she lay there exhausted as he positioned himself between her legs and slowly slid his rock-hard member between her wet lips. As if in a dreamlike state, she laid there, eyes glazed, while he pumped faster and faster, the thrusts coming harder and harder until he, too, exploded with pleasure.

After a moment's rest, he withdrew and rolled his captive onto her side. Gently he untied her wrists, then her elbows. She stretched deeply, like a cat, and then waited while he removed her gag. Kissing her softly, he held her while she drifted off to sleep. "Gotta get back to work, Hon," he told her just before she was too far gone. "See you when I get home."