Long Day's Journey into Susan Pt. 02

Story Info
Susan has a choice to make.
2.2k words
4.41
13.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Way up there in the bad part of Cow Town,
Somebody done treated you real mean.
I'm here to take care of you, you wouldn't be scared
If you'd seen half the things that I've seen."

-Cornell Hurd Band, "I Don't Care What It Is That You Did When You Lived In Ft. Worth"


"I'm very sorry about that, Susan," Troy said as he refilled my coffee cup and took his seat at the table. "I promise you I'm not angry and you haven't done anything wrong. It's just that we need to go somewhere and talk before anything else can happen."

I HAD jumped a little when he did that, and maybe for half a second, I was Sue again, now I was just wishing he'd make it up to Susan right here on the table. But if it was that important to him, I could wait. "Ok. Go somewhere?" I asked as I sipped my coffee. It wasn't anything fancy, something out of a can with hazelnut creamer. The kind of coffee my parents would've had when they were alive; more about the comfort than where it came from and how it was picked.

Troy nodded and sipped as well. "There's a reason we both wanted you to stay after Claire left. It's nothing against anyone. I sensed something special about you from the beginning, Susan, and I was right. It's something we need to talk about, and depending on how that talk goes, everyone should benefit, however, this isn't the right place. We need to have this talk somewhere else."

Well, in less than 24 hours, he'd made me see how strong Susan could be and given me the fuck of my life over and over, it only made sense to keep going along with things. We finished the coffee and got ready to go. Troy wore the same clothes he had on yesterday so I wouldn't feel like I was "walk of shaming" my way out, and we got in his car and left. I had the same thought I'd had on the way here of touching myself and giving Troy and anyone else who might be looking a show. I kept the thought down, though. Wherever we were going was clearly important to him. Susan could keep control, no matter how boring it sounded.

We arrived at a big park, too late for the serious jogging crowd, but one of the old men playing boccie nudged his friend as I got out of the car. Troy bought us ice cream from a vendor's wagon, then found us a bench by the duck pond. I sat next to him, wishing I'd worn a much shorter skirt so I could give passersby a glimpse of my panties, or take them off and give them something to tell their friends later. DAMN, why were so many people looking so sexy today? It was like I'd just noticed them now. Then I remembered that on the rare occasions that Chad brought me someplace public, he usually had his arm around my waist and I was looking down most of the time. Showing any interest in another person would have gotten Sue hit when we got home, so it was best to avoid looking at anyone.

Troy took a deep breath. I'd seen him embarrassed a couple of times now, but now it seemed he was concerned about something. I realized now that it was the same look he gave me back in the computer lab when he'd heard how my phone got shut off. I put thoughts of setting my purse over his lap and giving him a hand job aside and gave him my full attention.

"Ok, Susan. You know Julie and I have been friends forever. We share a lot of interests. Not all of them, but one that we both developed early on was an interest in hypnosis and mind control. It became a mutual obsession, you might say. For years, we've called each other Master and Mistress the way other people might say Darling or Sweetie. And so we researched it together until we found a way to do it."

I gave my ice cream a lick as Susan took this in. I remembered seeing movies where people got hypnotized, and I could see where they'd be interested in that. I once started watching this old black & white jungle movie where the high priestess of a cult was hypnotizing the damsel in distress; just as it got interesting, Chad came home and made me change it to "Jersey Shore."

Seeing the idea through the Sex-Colored Glasses that I seemed to be seeing everything in now, I could understand. Being compelled to be someone's mindless sex slave...it was like bondage, but more intimate. Binding someone's body was easy, Chad did it to me; sometimes whether I wanted him to or not. Having my mind or soul bound, helpless to resist or even want to resist, though... that sounded hot. It sounded like... how I felt last night after Troy won the game...

"Two children with that kind of power," he continued. "Well, I'm often grateful that we never really hurt anyone. We've only met one other person who could do what we can do... But I'll tell you about her another time. My point is that when you've been inside a lot of people's heads like Julie and I have, you start to notice things about people when you meet them. Tics, habits, speech patterns, little signs most people wouldn't pick up. And when we met, I saw enough to tell me that you weren't a very happy person."

"Well, you and Julie and Claire sure changed that last night," I replied, and gave the ice cream a long, slow lick as I looked him in the eye. "Susan had fun. And she wants to keep having fun."

"Yeah, that's what we'd both hoped for, and however things go, I hope you'll keep that. God, that sounded like a break-up speech. I'm not trying to do that at all. Like Julie said, you're welcome any time. She sensed the same thing I did, and we discussed it while you and Claire were in the shower this morning.

"You see, Susan, we've had friends who've been in situations like yours before; someone at home making their lives difficult. I'm going to go out on a limb here: Chad is your first boyfriend, right?"

"Well, he WAS Sue's," I said, patting his thigh. "Susan's getting out of there as soon as I can!"

"Ah, see, that's one of those signs I've been talking about. You've been talking about yourself in the third person while we've been talking. You've probably been thinking about yourself that way too, haven't you?"

I thought about that. "Well, sure. I mean, lots of people think of themselves as different people at different times, right?"

"Yes, they do. The problem has been that the life you've lived before, having to deal with Chad being the only one you've ever been in a relationship with, of course you'd start to think that's how everything works. You'd become someone else to deal with what he's done to you. That's not bad, that's smart. It's called Compartmentalization. It's how people in dangerous or stressful occupations keep their sanity. And it's how you've survived this far.

"The problem is that it's been your ONLY defense, and those women HAVE become entirely different people in your head. You've been in a dark place for a long time, Susan. Julie and I managed to show you some light, and you're ready to drop everything and run to it. We're both worried that if we just sent you back to your life like we did with Claire, assuming Chad doesn't beat it out of you or keep you from getting away from him, that you're going to do something to hurt yourself. The idea of becoming a prostitute has already crossed your mind, hasn't it?"

I nodded and he continued. "And... and this is neither an invitation nor an order; you'd have no problem mounting me and fucking my brains out right here on this bench in front of all these families with kids and those old men we passed, would you?" My hand had already moved down to pull up my skirt when it sunk in he didn't want me to do that. I nodded again, a bit more sadly. It was a Sue nod. The kind she'd give when Chad insisted on anal. Although, if Troy wanted up there... I'd just realized that last night, he had three women who would have begged him to fuck them in the ass if he'd wanted, but he didn't do it.

"Yeah, we've seen it happen before. And we'd be happy to help you. You're welcome to come with us and we'll make sure Chad never bothers you again, but the choice has to be all yours, your decision, and you have to make it as whichever woman you want to be. So, for lack of a better term, I'm going to...well, turn it off with you for this. And that's why we're here in a public place. If you decide you don't like what's happened to you, if I scare you, I want you to have every chance to walk or run away from me. Or if you want to forget everything or remember it all as a pleasant night and nothing more, I can do that instead."

I started to open my mouth to say yes without even thinking and he put his hand up to indicate that he was still talking. "If you say no, I'll call Julie and tell her not to meet us at your place and take you wherever you want to go or you can get up and leave and I'll go the opposite direction, never to bother you again. If you're going to turn violent or might run to that police car over there and tell them everything, you certainly have that choice. However, please understand that I won't risk taking Julie down with me, and I'll do whatever I must to protect her. If I have to do that, you still won't be harmed, just forget everything. Ok, here we go."

It felt like...nothing. I thought it'd be like coming off some drug or waking up with a hangover. I was still me (Whoever that is.), and aware of everything I'd done, but I knew I wouldn't have done any of it if he and Julie hadn't talked to me in that way of theirs. If I'd just used the computer and been on my way, Sue would have come home from a double shift at the diner and Chad would have taken all my tips. Instead, I'd met some cool people who opened my eyes to how much more there was in the world than taking Chad's shit for the sake of being with someone. They'd shown me that I could be Susan and I could be in charge of my life and it could be absolutely wonderful.

And I was still horny. Going into prostitution didn't seem like as great an idea as it did before. Porn, maybe, but not whoring. I looked over Troy. He was still a cool, attractive man. And I knew he was the best fuck I'd ever had. (Well, with a man. I think I'd have to fuck Julie and Claire separately to decide between them.)

I couldn't express my answer in words. I just leaned over and kissed him as hard as I could. He kissed back, but stopped my hand from moving up his thigh and gently pushed away. "Ok, Susan. I'm glad you've chosen our way. And I know I still owe you another fuck. But trust me, I've got a plan. And I think you'll enjoy it a lot more if I turn it back on. Luckily, since I've already done this with you, it'll be much faster this time. Here we go. Why don't you finish your ice cream while I text Julie?"

Again, it didn't feel like anything had changed, I just suddenly really felt like finishing my ice cream. And it was the best one I'd ever had. I gave it more long, slow, deliberate licks while looking at him as he messaged Julie "She's on board. See you there, Mistress."

When we returned to his car, as I got in, I pulled up my skirt to give the old men on the boccie court a good look at my panties. And just to be certain there was no confusion, as we pulled away, I shouted "Hey," at them and flashed my tits too. Julie texted back and Troy asked me to check it while he drove.

"Great, I'll be there as soon as I finish saying goodbye to Claire. Love you, Master." The attached photo was a picture of Claire looking up at the camera with lust-filled eyes past Julie's incredible tits. Julie's hand was on the back of her head and Claire's tongue was buried in Julie's pussy. I showed it to Troy as he drove, then slid my other hand under the waistband of my panties as I looked at the pic. Such sweeties, all of them. I lifted my ass and slid out of the skirt and panties. My fingers found my dripping snatch and I got ready to send them a picture back.