Long Day's Journey into Susan Pt. 03

Story Info
Susan from "How My Day Was" comes home to confront Chad.
2.5k words
4.3
10.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From now on, it's gonna be different.
We're gonna find a little heaven on Earth.
I don't care what it is that you did
when you lived in Ft. Worth."

-Cornell Hurd Band, "I Don't Care What It Is That You Did When You Lived In Ft. Worth"

Julie texted back.

"OMG, Susan, that was fucking hot, and I'm so fucking happy you've agreed! (I knew what Troy was going to talk to you about, and I was worried as hell. Luckily, Claire was here to help me relax. ;p ) When he texted me you were on board, I told her we'd be seeing you around a lot and she started playing with herself while she ate me out and told me to send you the picture. We both came when we saw your response! Just dropped Claire off and she says bye and call her, ya slut! :)

"Hey, tell Troy to get burgers. He knows what I always get and we're gonna be at your place for a while. Ok, gonna drive now. DON'T start without me, please. Love ya both." I smiled and sent her some Xs and Os in response, then handed the phone back to Troy and continued the job I'd started on my pussy with my right hand. I'd fantasized about doing this every time I'd been in a car with this man now, and dammit, Susan was going to get off next to him in a moving vehicle!

I wasn't sure what Troy's reaction would be. The best-case scenario was, of course, that he'd get so hard that he'd pull over and replace the fingers in my cunt with his cock. I'd also pictured him trying to play it off and be cool while I writhed in the passenger seat. Instead, he smiled at me and said "Just try to finish before we get to the drive-up speaker, please" and kept on driving.

"Sounds... like... a... challenge," I gasped out, and with what I hoped was a wicked smile, picked up the pace.

He smiled again and stepped on the gas a little. "It is now," was his response. He didn't break the speed limit, just crept up to it to let me know the clock was ticking. Somewhere in the lust-fog in my head was the idea that he might be doing that thing him and Julie do to make me want to cum before we got to the speaker, and I rubbed faster.

My moans turned to whimpers as Troy stopped at the light before the burger joint; one of the old style drive-up places that had been around long enough that they probably had skating waitresses bring your food to your car back in the 60s. My left hand joined my right, slipping two fingers in and out of myself. People crossed the street in front of us, but I was as oblivious to them as they were to me fingering myself behind the tinted glass of the windshield. The most important thing in the world now was cumming before Troy pulled up to the speaker.

I was too into it to notice the light changing. When Troy stepped on the gas, I felt my orgasm starting. I arched my back and felt myself creaming onto the seat. I tried to bite my lip, but couldn't stop myself from screaming as we pulled into the parking space next to the speaker. Troy put the vehicle in park and rolled down the window. I sat back in the now wet seat, panting and teasing those last few spasms out of my pussy as Troy gave his order to the speaker. When he turned to ask what I wanted, I giggled out "Your cock deep inside me" hopefully loud enough for the person on the other end of the speaker to hear before undoing the seat belt and leaning across Troy to look at the menu, being sure to brush my hard nipples up against him. As I ordered, still breathing hard, I offered my fingers up to him and he took them in his mouth and licked my juices off of them.

When the intercom turned off, Troy put his right hand around me and gently turned my head to look him in the eye, close enough that I could feel his breath on my chin.

"Looks like you win," he told me.

"So do you," I said back, and kissed him deeply. The kind of kiss he shared with Julie after their 'grand finale' in bed last night. "I hope you've Scotchgarded this thing."

"Julie rides in here sometimes too. And I bet you were totally in the moment and didn't think of yourself as anyone but you the whole time."

I thought back, trying not to lose myself in the memory. I hadn't thought of anything but cumming. Not whether or not Susan needed to cum or Sue or the others, *I* had needed to cum and I did. I shook my head no a little and he smiled and kissed me again. "I'm so happy to finally meet you, Susan."

***

I rode the rest of the way home looking forward to whatever Troy and Julie had planned, but also concerned about what I'd find there. I'd been gone over 24 hours by now. Chad would never call the police, so the best case scenario was that all my stuff that he didn't want would be on the lawn. The worst would be if he'd been sitting up drinking and watching the door for me, getting more pissed off every second that I wasn't there to beat.

We had our burgers while waiting for Julie to arrive and watched the door. I really hoped Chad wasn't there, but his car was on the lawn of the row apartments we lived in. The other apartments were empty, the neighbors having been driven away between Chad's friends partying there every night and shouting at me every day. Just looking at the place was starting to make me feel like Sue all over again.

"YOLOB?" Troy asked, looking at his license place. I had to take a deep breath before telling him "You Only Live Once, Brah,"

He smiled as a minivan pulled up and Julie got out. I hadn't seen her vehicle until now. "That just proves we're doing the right thing," he said getting out and taking Julie's burger and a kiss to her. When Sue got out, Julie came and kissed me too.

"It's going to be fine. I know Troy's explained what we do, but it's going to be different this time. What's important is that you remain calm and follow our lead." I nodded. It WAS important for Sue to remain calm and follow their lead. I knew I could trust Troy and Julie completely.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" came out of the open living room window, past the empty beer bottles sitting in it before Chad threw the door open and stormed toward us. Well, tried to storm, he was too drunk to storm in a straight line. "Where the fuck have you been, Suzy-Q? Who the fuck are they?"

Troy stepped forward and looked him in the eye. "Shut up!" He didn't raise his voice, but that stern look I saw back at their house had returned, except now there was real anger behind it. Chad stopped in his tracks and tried to steady himself. "Go back inside, Chad; we have things to discuss."

Chad turned around and stumbled back in. Troy followed, then Julie, then Sue. Sue felt different, though. Others in the past that I'd confided in had offered to beat up Chad or take me away from him, but it wasn't until this moment that I actually believed someone could. When we were all inside and I closed the door, Troy turned to me and in his normal way, asked me "Susan, are the neighbors home?"

"No. They moved out months ago. Too much noise."

"Ok, that's good. Is there a chair in the bedroom?" I shook my head no and Troy turned back to Chad, all stern again. "Chad, move that recliner into the bedroom." Chad gave him a bad look, but picked up the chair. He tried to push the whole thing through the door before Troy told him "The back lifts off. Do it in two pieces."

When he got the chair reassembled in the bedroom, we all followed them in. "Now, sit down and don't talk, just listen. Nodding's ok. Here, I got you a burger," Troy said, tossing the greasy sack into Chad's lap as he sat.

"I don't know what you like and didn't care enough to ask Susan, so it's a plain kid's burger, but you're going to need your strength for what's next. Ladies, have a seat on the bed, please." We sat down as he turned back to Chad, who unwrapped his burger and took a bite. From the size of the thing, he'd be done in 3 more bites.

"Now, Chad, my name's Troy and that's Julie. You don't know us, but I know everything I need to about you. And about how you treat Susan. Not Sue, or Suzy-Q or Suzy-Ho. She likes Susan, so that's what we call her. And for the remaining time that we are here, assuming I let you speak, that's how you'll address her too. Since I don't like you at all, that might not happen. I don't want to hear what I'm sure in your head are perfectly good reasons for beating her and taking her money. I'm here to show you that they're wrong and you won't be doing it anymore. In short: You're a loser, and we're here to show you WHAT you're losing. But hey, we brought you a burger." Chad's eyes said he wanted to jump up and punch Troy, but he kept his hands on the burger wrapper and just glared.

Troy walked over to the bed and sat down next to us, putting his hand on my shoulder. "This is a unique, special, beautiful lady. I knew her ten minutes and figured that out. But she was troubled. So I did this thing that Julie and I know how to do and she showed us just how special she is. I'm doing it to you right now, however, with Susan, I decided to take a gentle approach and ease her into it. And it wasn't long before she was easing me into her, ya feel me, brah?" His last sentence was dripping with mockery. I felt myself blushing. Troy gave me a little smooch. "It's ok, Susan. You were amazing." He then got up and walked over to Chad's chair leaning over him with his hands on the armrests as Chad ate the last bite. "Did you ever tell her she was amazing, Chad? Your mouth's full, so you can just nod." He nodded no and Troy continued.

"You don't deserve her, Chad. There are SO many things you DO deserve, and none of them are as good as Susan. Since you've treated her like shit, I saw no need to be gentle or take my time with you, and that's why you're wondering why the fuck you're sitting here taking this and you're going to continue taking it; because I don't feel like sparing you the full effect."

I know it'd been a little more than a day, so there hadn't been a lot of situations where it was called for, but I'd never heard Troy swear like that. Sure, he'd talk dirty in bed, but not angrily or to be insulting. Chad started to shake a little in his chair. "Good," Troy said to him. "Fight it. It'll be more fun."

Troy nodded to Julie and she put her hand on my knee and turned to me. "Time to have fun, Susan," she said as she kissed me. Our tongues met and I looked over at Troy and Chad as my hand moved up to cup Julie's breast. Troy was smiling, Chad had a look that was a mix of anger, frustration, and getting turned on by the sight of the two of us making out.

Troy turned back to Chad. "I heard you forced her into something like this once. See how much fun she's having now? We had another friend over last night, and the two of them together... well, you're about to see how it is when she's into it." Julie and I were playing with each other's tits with both hands now. Her hands slid down to my waist and we broke the kiss to pull each other's shirts off.

Julie looked deeply into my eyes and I could see the fire in hers as she whispered to me. "Ignore them. It's just you and me now." She unhooked her bra and everything else in the world fell away. A lot of what happened after that; I had to hear from them later because nothing existed but her now. I kissed her again, pinching and rolling her nipple and she undid my own bra. My skirt and her cutoffs were next.

Julie wasn't wearing any panties, but she pulled off my now soaked pair and kissed her way down my neck. Troy picked them up and held them up to Chad's face. "You've never gotten her going like this before, have you, Chad?" He shook his head no. "Yeah, pretty hot, huh?" That got an enthusiastic nod yes. "Go ahead and take off your clothes, Chad. Let's see what Susan's had to put up with."

I didn't see any of this. I was focused on Julie's eyes and mouth as she lowered me back onto the bed and crawled on top of me, kissing and licking a trail down my body. A voice that wasn't hers and therefore didn't matter said "Wow, steroids? What do you think, Mistress?" I saw Julie turn away and say "Looks like a dick, only smaller." The voice responded "Love you, hon." I couldn't tell what that was about and didn't want to look away from her, but just started giggling. My giggles were cut short by a gasp as Julie's tongue found my wet slit. She looked up into my eyes, just like...someone I vaguely remembered seeing doing the same to her earlier. I raised my hips to meet her lapping tongue and moaned. Julie paused for a moment to speak. "There's no need to be so quiet, Susan. Tell me what you want."

It felt like something inside popped and my mouth just started speaking, guided by my body instead of my mind. "Oh, fuck, eat my cunt, Julie! Make me cum! Yes...fuck... lick me..." I trailed off, lost in sensation as the Not Julie And Therefore Unimportant voice spoke more.

"Look at her, Chad. See how my girlfriend makes her squirm. I don't even need to ask if you've ever made her feel like that. I know that tongue and what it can do. Why don't you sit back down and start stroking your...I guess we'll call it a cock for now. You're not going to cum, though. You won't be able to cum unless Julie or I tell you to. Spoiler alert: We probably won't."