Long Distance

Story Info
Of the night, and of the power of a voice from far away.
804 words
30.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the depths of night she stirs, the phone ringing insistently. In that halfway state between dreams and lucidity she reaches for the phone, only half acknowledging it might be for real.

“Hello.”

Silence is her only answer. She swims up from the arms of Morpheus, wondering if it is him, hoping it is him, needing it to be him. The silence stretches, she thinks she hears breathing, she wants to hang up and stop the torture of the silence, but she knows she can never do that, that the chance to hear his words is too strong to resist.

“Get on your Knees!”

That voice, the one she waits for, the one that she always must respond to, sends adrenaline surging. She is instantly fully awake, every cell alive, the blood rushing to her nipples, engorging the lips of her bare pussy. She feels the dew of her arousal already forming. That voice.

On her knees, her ass proudly in the air of her dark bedroom, her face sideways on the pillow, the feel of the sheets thrilling her erect nipples, she speaks. “I am ready”

The voice commands her; she follows unhesitatingly.

“My sweet girl, you know what I need, what we need. Take those long fingernails and trail them between your full breasts, down in that hollow as they sway. Let the nipples feel the enamel on your fingertips, the hard rough surface against your erect, warm flesh.”

“Yes,” she cries moaning into the phone. Her hands have become his tools. She moans and writhes, but always keeps her head sideways on the pillow, and always keeps her ass high in the air. She gives herself to his instructions. Her body responds as she pulls her nipples...pinches them until she cries out in pain…keeps twisting because his voice demands it. The pain is so good…it shoots waves of pleasure down a secret nerve connecting her nipples to her hard clit. Her pussy responds…she can feel it fully open now, the outer lips swollen in desire, the juices streaming out already making her upper thighs moist.

“Your ass, tell me what it needs!”

“My ass needs to be spanked hard,” she cries, the last word melding into a moan of pleasure, as she knows she has been waiting for this.

He gives her the instructions, her right hand flies down, SMACK! The sound echoes across the phone, followed by her scream of pleasure, and his moan. He repeats on the left side, then the right, alternating very slowly and deliberately, so that the sting is just fading as the next round starts, each spank raising her arousal. Her clit is aching now, her juices flooding. Each spank her yells get louder and higher, the pleasure more and more evident. His moans on the other side increase, she can feel his pleasure growing, pleasure that her response has given him.

He instructs her to caress her ass, to ease the pain as the series of five hard spanks on each cheek is over. Her hand feels her warm pink skin, but it aches to steal between her legs. He whispers caring words to her, loving words, saying she is his good girl, and how pleased he is in her.

“Now you may touch your pussy.” The words release her, she cannot hold back. She plunges two fingers deep in her drenching hole, her palm rubbing her hard clit. “Yes, YES, oh god, fuccckkk, oh yes…”

Her words build in a crescendo, he begins to order, “Cum for me now, let it go now bitch…cum for me…!” His own words are broken, his breathing heavy, she can hear how close she is. She feels her walls start to contract as she pulls her clit, pinching it hard. “Oh yes, OH YES….FUUUCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!”

Her words become a high scream as her orgasm hits her, every cell rejoicing in the moment, his own loud yell joins her, making her orgasm go on and on as she hears the pleasure that he is taking in her.

As she starts to come down, her knees shaking, her breath heavy, he says, “You have been so good my pet. Your response to my needs has given me so much pleasure.” As he talks to her, his words soothing and loving, she caresses the velvet band that she keeps around her neck to always remind her of him. She softly sucks her fingers, tasting her juices, wishing it was his thick cock that she was cleaning instead. She is so proud of him. All too soon he says it is time to go. “Sleep now my pet, sleep and dream in safety, knowing I am always with you, caring for you, sleep.”

Click.

She hangs up the phone and collapses onto her side, and the night closes in once more.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

My Fantasy She started with a quiet place.in Erotic Couplings
A Day for Myself The start of a day full of self indulgence.in Toys & Masturbation
The Phone Call Friend cheers wife while husband's away.in Erotic Couplings
Sweet Lady She was his first crush.in Erotic Couplings
Dreams Watching porno with her leads to fun!in Erotic Couplings
More Stories