Long Distance Cuckold

Story Info
Whilst away, fianc?e takes a lover with approval
2.1k words
3.99
119k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katt
katt
429 Followers

My wife Jane has a lover with whom she has a full and open relationship. This is with my approval and encouragement.

Before we were married, I had told Jane about my desire to see her with other men and how turned on this made me. Although at that time we had not gone beyond petting and she was a virgin, she confirmed this thought excited her.

We had been dating about a year when Jane went off to the other end of the country for a 10-month residential course. Due to distance and her studies we knew we would not get to see each other often. I used to ring her several times a week. Although as time went on, when I rang her roommates often said she was out. When I would quiz her she would say " for me to know and you to find out." Rightly or wrongly I imagined her with someone else. Far from being upset this gave me a constant hard on.

About 6 weeks after she had started her training course we arranged for me to visit for the weekend. As she was staying in halls of residence I arranged for a room in a local hotel.

I looked forward with anticipation to seeing Jane. The train journey seemed to take forever and I was first off the train when it arrived at the station. There was Jane waiting at the end of the Platform. She looked magnificent. A little about Jane for your imagination. She was 5 ft 7 tall slim build with a 35, 24, 36 figure. A blond bombshell of 22 years.

As I got to her I saw a slightly apprehensive look on her face. Perhaps it was the two hickeys on her neck that was the cause. Hi I said taking her in my arms and giving her a passionate kiss. You have obviously not let studying stop your social life. Your not mad asked Jane. Not provided you tell me the details I replied. You know the idea of you messing around with someone else is a turn on for me.

We found a café and over coffee Jane told me her story. She had met Johan when she started her course. He was a lecturer at her college Swedish, 40 and very fit as she put it. He had invited her for a meal the first night, which she had no hesitation in accepting. One thing led to another and she ended up in his bed with him taking her virginity.

Jane dropped her hand onto my lap and felt my rock hard cock. You are obviously not upset at not being the first to fuck me are you? I guess not I replied. I thought for a moment. Jane, do you intend continuing seeing Johan. She looked at me, I love you Dave and have dreamed of us being together forever but this is something I just can't seem to resist. Then don't. I replied. I would like us to get engaged and marry at the end of your course. However I also expect you to give yourself fully to Johan provided you tell me everything. Oh darling Yes she said you are so understanding. Funny Johan said this would be how thing turned out. You have told him about me I queried? Yes and you will meet him tomorrow.

It was getting late so we set off to the hotel. Why the hickeys I asked. Oh Johan said he wanted to mark me so that you realised I was his property so to speak, you don't mind? No I replied, if you are going to have a relationship with your lover then I fully accept I will be second in your affections.

When we got to the hotel I expected Jane to say she would be going to Johan but she surprised me by saying she would spend the night with me. In no time we were in bed and caressing each other I placed my hand between her legs and started to figure her cunt, which was sopping wet. Darling she whispered I know you have not fucked me and Johan has had me almost every day but I have promised to keep my cunt for him. I don't want to leave you totally frustrated so take me from behind instead. Johan doesn't mind you doing that. Not the comment I would have expected but the humiliation of my fiancée keeping her cunt for her lover was such a turn on. I did not hesitate. My prick slipped in easily.

Obviously another hole Johan had explored and within 4 thrusts I came spurting cum deep into her bowels. I slipped out and rolled on my back with a limp dick. Gaining my second wind, I put my head between her legs and started to lap her wet lips pushing my tongue deep into her cunt then nibbling her fleshy lips. As she started to moan I then ran my tongue from her cunt to her freshly fucked brown rosebud. Yes she moaned stick your tongue in my ass. Who could refuse a lady, I duly did as she requested resulting in her crying out as her organism hit her.

After she had come down from her peak, I said I take it that was good but was it as good as with Johan. Do you really want to know she asked. Of course I replied. Well Johan is far better. Do you mind that I would rather have him fuck me than you. I think my stiff prick gave her my answer.

Jane left me early the next day to go back and change. She arranged to pick me up early evening so that we could meet her lover at a local restaurant. I was waiting in the lobby when she arrived. She wore a " little black number " - literally. It had a full back, totally open at the sides and two strips of material covered her unfettered breasts. Her skirt came to mid thigh. From the side if she lent forward her tits were visible in profile. The slinky material did nothing to hide her nipples. High heels completed her ensemble. I went to kiss her but she turned her head so that we gave each other a peck on the cheek. Now now she chided. What will my lover think of you being so forward. Before I could think of a reply she took my hand and we set of to meet Johan. It was only a few minutes walk to the intimate Italian. He was standing at the bar adjacent to the entrance. Upon seeing him Jane let go of my hand, ran up to him and threw her arms round his neck. A passionate kiss followed during which

Johan's hands caressed the moons of Jane's backside. Jane obviously did not object and come to that neither did I. It was a real turn on to see my wife to be in the arms of her lover.

We were soon seated at an alcove table. Jane and Johan close together on the alcove seat with myself opposite. Johan quickly took control of the conversation. Dave, he said, Jane has told me all about your fantasy's and I can assure you I will do everything to fulfill them. However to avoid any misunderstandings I will set out a few simple ground rules.

Jane's cunt is not available for you to fuck and any other form of sexual relief she provides to you will only be with my permission.

We will do nothing to hide our relationship

Jane will dress and act in any manner that I dictate. This will include dressing in a slutty manner and certainly I will not permit underwear.

My relationship with Jane will only end when we both choose to bring it to a Finish…….you will have no input in such decision.

We all sat silent for some seconds. I then turned to Jane and asked, is this what you want? She smiled and said. At this moment Johan is fingering my cunt, which is sopping wet does that give you an answer, of course I do. The idea of having a fiancée who loves and adores me and a lover with a magnificent cock to fuck me. Well what more can a girl want.

I turned to Johan, being a cuckold and the humiliation of my girl with someone else is as you know my kink. Please take my fiancée as your own, please fuck her and use her in any way you want, please tell your friends and colleagues about our relationship. All I ask is that Jane tells me all that happens with you. Of course replied Johan and for reassurance, I have no intention to stop you relationship with Jane and in time I want you to marry. After all how else can I fuck Jane on Her wedding night. Jane then turned to him kissing him lightly on the cheek. He then slipped his arm around her and in full view of every one in the place slipped his hand through the side of her dress and openly fondled her breast. A passing waiter gave me a conspirator wink. Little did he know this was a guy fondling my fiancée.

We spoke regularly on the phone, Jane seemed so often to be in the middle of playing around with Johan when I rang and on one occasion carried on a conversation whilst he was fucking her. The call came to an end when she came dropping the receiver back on the rest. The last thing I heard were her screams of organism.

Several weeks later we had an engagement party at my flat. Johan was our guest of honour. He had travelled down the day before with Jane and they had stayed together at a nearby hotel. They turned up after the party had started. I had told the early guests to arrive that she was coming ( or should it be Cumming ) with Johan and explained he was a lecturer who had become her mentor on her course. When they arrived she wore a stunning white cocktail dress, which was low cut and let her breasts freely move in her bodice. Apart from Johan I was the only other person in the room to know that under her dress she wore hold up stockings and no panties. She came up to me and whispered sorry we are late but Johan could not resist a quick fuck before we left. He wanted me to be aware of his cum in my cunt and running down my legs during my engagement party. I saw this was not the only present he had

given her. Another hickey marked her neck and she wore a gold chain necklace with a double J hanging between her breasts. The thought of how to explain these to friends and family was to humiliating to contemplate. Funny at the same time my prick was rock hard and I knew before long I would need to slip of for some hand relief. We spent most of the evening circulating so had little time to talk. Johan was a smooth operator and created a great impression with everyone. As the evening wore on Family and older friends made there excuses and left. Soon probably half a dozen of Jane's friends from school were all that remained. I was wary of them as I had heard they had a reputation as prick teasers at school. Leading the boys on and then slapping then down.

We were now in one group chatting when Sue, Jane's oldest friend jokingly said I see from your neck being apart from Dave brings out the animal in him. Oh no replied Jane my lover did this, she then moved to Johan putting her arm around him and kissing him on the lips. I am not sure if I had a hard on or went bright red first. Jane continued, Dave approves of us having an open relationship and has encouraged me to have a full and passionate relationship with Johan. In fact Johan is the only person to take me in my pussy. That's right is it not Dave. Yes I stuttered, I want Jane to enjoy herself and well I can't deny it turns me on knowing she prefers to fuck someone else. Jane then threw me by saying perhaps Johan should father my first child. This was not part of my fantasy but the small wet patch on the front of my trousers made me think….well maybe.

katt
katt
429 Followers