Long Flight Ch. 02

Story Info
What happened when the plane landed?
2k words
4.25
14.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2: Lone Wolf

I navigated through the forest. A different forest this time, called the Sheraton. Bigger, more open and different but more importantly, more prey. The girl on the flight had been nice, quenching my hunger for a while. However, after a good night's sleep hunger returned. My pack was already out and about, moving between the bushes, the hallways through the forest. Down below were the light and open parts, the meadows in the forest. The bar our primary hunting ground, like a waterfall providing distraction to the unsuspecting. We acquired our targets and caught them if we could. I however had a better spot, moving through the bushes I found what I was looking for, the pool located all the way above in the forest. I took a position, looking at people passing by, checking them out. One of them would be good enough for me or the pack to feed on if I could catch her.

Then, a moment of surprise. I could smell her scent, so familiar, so arousing. I looked around the pool, ignoring the young flesh present until my eyes rested on one prey I recognized. The girl I had seen with her, that meant my prey could not be far. I made sure I could not be spotted, waiting patiently. She must be here. Her scent again, so much stronger; where is she? My heart skipped a beat then I saw her figure pass me. She had not noticed but it was close. She stopped, I pushed myself against the wall. She looked around, then back, right where I had been standing. Yes, if there had been any doubt, that was gone, she clearly was like me a fellow wolf and she had picked up my scent for a moment. She stood still for one more minute, then decided it was nothing. She continued walking to her friend. I watched them play in the water, kiss, touch, sometimes tease. Always take time to stake out, one never knows what one can learn.

People had started to leave and I noticed her friend leaving too. She probably was going to rest in her room. It had been a busy for her earlier when we had seduced her in the plane after all, I chuckled when I thought back to that. I noticed the feeling in my loins when I remembered her mouth. What she had done to me while I watched, how my pack had fed on the girl. My girl was all alone now. She moved over to the tanning chairs and relaxed in one, being warmed by the light. I slowly started to move towards her, step by step, making sure she did not notice my presence.

"I know you're here."

I froze; how did she know? She opened her eyes and looked at me directly. She was better than I thought and it made her only more interesting. I just had to have her. I walked over to her, making sure she could see my strength. Just my presence made her change her stance already. I noticed the change in her breathing, her defensive stance relaxing a bit and another scent indicating excitement building in her. I got close to her, looking at her, moving around her like two predators seizing each other up, each being careful not to make the wrong move. She would clearly not be as easy as during the flight. She was on guard now and my approach needed to be different. But I knew what I was doing. I just had to have her and I was not going to mess this one up. We talked for a moment. I dropped hints about what had happened . I observed her reactions, noticed her excitement thinking back on what I had done to her but she never let her guard down.

When I could not succeed in finding a weak spot I decided to try the direct approach, maybe giving her a false sense of security and control of the situation might help. I started to suggest naughty things and she smiled. I noticed rising interest and excitement on her part. Using the right words I had her paying less attention, that was enough for me. I knelt before her and kissed her leg. She shivered, then regained control. She looked at me.

"That's right this time it is your turn to be on your knees."

Exactly the invitation I needed and I continued what I was doing. Stroking her legs slowly, moving up a notch with every stroke. There were no other people here, this could be interesting. I kissed and stroked her until I touched the fabric of the bikini she was wearing. Touching the soft tissue behind the thin covering I heard her anticipating sigh, she was letting down some of her guard now. Good, there would be more soon I thought by myself and continued with the attention I was giving her. I noticed how her scent was so strong now, being so close to her. I felt how it invaded my nostrils It overloaded my nerve centers and tried to distract me, to let go of control and just take her and make her mine right here. But I thought it away, ignored the aphrodisiac and concentrated on the task at hand. I heard her sigh again while my fingers kept stroking her most intimate part. She was getting moist, aroused, wanting more. This was the time to get hold of the little clothing protecting her and pull at it until it revealed what I was looking for. I let my tongue touch it ever so slightly like I was just moving the air against it all the way sliding over it until I reached the spot where her clit was hidden away.

Her hand touched my head, tried to pull my head towards her. I could withstand that easily but let it go, giving her more feeling of control and that was what I was after. My tongue touched her more pronounced now, flowing over her lips like soft silk over her skin when she put on her clothes. I felt how her muscles twitched, preparing for more, wanting more. She knew she played with danger. Predators know each other best but she could not refrain from playing this game. The tip of my tongue curled around her clit now, very lightly but enough to have her arousal spike. A moan. Good , she was getting totally in the mood now, forgetting already that she was in a public place and someone could walk in at any second. I knew better however, I had texted my mate and she had put an out of order message on the outside. We were quite safe.

My fingers moved in, pulling away her lips, revealing what they were protecting. Her clit, her most sensitive part open and accessible to me. My tongue increased its pressure, stroking her , playing with her clit while my fingers kept her open to me and rubbing her to increase the effect of my tongue. She was getting highly excited now wanting more, I could feel her pull my head like she was trying to get me inside her. I let my fingers play with her entrance, making her want them inside but they never went there, I wanted something different. I wanted her to have the overwhelming feeling of wanting more, of being filled and so I denied her even my fingers.

"Please fuck . "

I smiled, there it was, exactly where I had been waiting for.

"Let's go to my room, more privacy then here"

" I don't trust you, you are evil."

I took her clit between my lips, sucking at it strongly sending waves of pleasure through her body. She moaned, trying to stay focused, but she failed. There was too much pleasure for her brain to figure out what was going on.

"Please do it to me now."

"To my room first, let's go."

I stood up, grabbed her hand and walked towards the door. I saw her face change for a moment. Her guard back up.

"Won't you do something bad to me?"

I grabbed her , pushed her against the wall and kissed her passionately, hand on her pussy rubbing her hard. She moaned when I let go of her lips.

"Come with me, you know you want to."

I pulled her to the exit again. This time she followed. We kissed and fondled all the way to the elevator and up. There I took her to the door of my room, a click and it opened.

Hands grabbed her and took care of her little clothing before she even reached the bed. Tongue on her clit, hands on her boobs, lips everywhere; she went into overload and came within a minute. The attention did not stop, hands keeping her down on the bed, tying her to the bed making sure she could not do a thing. She looked at me for a moment, she realized I had trapped her yet again. I smiled back at her, an evil smile, then let my pants fall down to the floor and plunged myself in her. I took her her as mine, her soft and wet tissues folding around my manhood while I thrust inside her. She screamed it out with every stroke I made. The pleasure she made me have, the excitement of having her here, caught and helpless excited me greatly. I bit her on her neck hard when I came inside her while she let out a final scream.

It wasn't over for her yet however, my packmate Victor plunged into her now. Making her scream more, changing her position and restraints so he could take her deeply while on his knees while she was helpless and open to him. Whitney, one of my other mates grabbed a vibrator and put it on her clit while Victor kept fucking her. The girl looked at me between orgasms. My hands lowered and I saw her follow them. They stopped at my belt. I unbuckled it and I freed it slowly from my pants while she watched and knew what I was going to do with it. She let out screams when the leather landed on her breasts, slap after slap while she was being fucked by Victor.

Her body was shaking when Victor was done with her, Whitney never letting go of the vibrator. She fought against her restraints but to no avail. Clearly she had not enough yet but then Amanda appeared. Through the haze of her orgasmic pleasure I saw her eyes widen when she noticed Amanda, and the strap-on she was wearing. It had a dildo bigger than any normal man would have. She took the same position as Victor, Whitney mercilessly keeping the vibrator in place. The girl moaned when Amanda pushed in her slow but surely. I saw the girl's hands form fists trying to accept the mix of pain and pleasure. She breathed heavily as Amada penetrated her. Amanda's hips moving slowly back then pushing back in with a snappy movement. Each time I could see the girl's hands relax then form a fist again.

I kneeled next to her face and bowed close to her head and whispered to her.

"I think you are having fun, maybe it is time to leave you with Amanda here and visit your friend. I am sure she will be interested, she was before."

"No, No you can't take her, ahhhh , she is mine," she managed to say.

"Oh really now, but I need more flesh to play with. So either you will be mine until I go back, or I will use your friend. What do you say?"

" Your evil ma.... Aahhhhhhh!"

I gave a little smile to Amanda who had just made the girl come again while she continued to fuck her with the strap on. I waited and then came back.

"Be mine, no conditions, or it will be your friend. Choose now; I'm not going to ask again"

" Ahh... yehes.... Yess! Please leave her alone ," she said, drunk with pleasure.

"Good Girl," I said as I grabbed her hair and turned her mouth so I could push my dick inside her, fucking her face while I enjoyed my prize"

We would have a lot of fun....