Long Flight Ch. 03

Story Info
The story after the lone girl has been submitted to the pack.
1.5k words
3.25
16.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Domesticating a Wild Animal

I woke up the next morning with the girl lying right beside me, sleeping. Somehow she had cuddled against me during the night; I was amused Considering the things that she had screamed at me last night, I expected her to be furious. She must have liked it a lot more than she'd let on.

My eyes went over her skin, which was bruised in places; red spots marking where she had been held or had been pinched. I felt something awakening when I remembered her promise. It was time to cash in on that. She had sworn to be obedient without question. I was curious to find out how far she would let me go.

My hand felt between her legs, she was still nice and wet. Good, I thought. I rose a bit and turned her on her stomach. Next I grabbed the belt and put it around her neck, leading the belt through the buckle making a makeshift collar and leash that way.

I pushed her legs apart for what I had planned next. I got between her legs and started to push my erection slowly inside her, rocking back and forth. She sighed and started to wake. That's when I increased my speed, fucking her harder and faster, pulling at the belt to keep her head down. She woke up moaning; she wanted to say something but just couldn't. When I was done with her I whispered in her ear.

"That was just to remind you who you belong to now."

I had her fetch breakfast while I got dressed; she was fine naked, so why have her get dressed? I smiled when I thought about what I had in store for her later in the day. She would be surprised.

We enjoyed breakfast and I left her in peace for once; although my team and I enjoyed watching her. though. She was a fine prize that I'dI managed to acquire.

"We're going shopping," I announced.

She looked up, surprised, when I sent her off to get her clothes, and away we went with the team in a cab to the nearest mall. During the trip my hand slipped between her legs, and I reminded her who owned her pussy now, stroking her softly, not caring if the driver noticed or not. She looked at me, not saying a word; I could see she wanted more which aroused me and kept me stroking her. I looked at the driver in the rear view mirror and noticed his eyes. I was sure he knew something was going on, just not what exactly.

When we arrived at the mall we got out of the cab. I stopped her for a moment, holding her from behind. She hesitated. "Do not make me force you now." She was still fierce but she knew there was no choice; soon she would not hesitate at all.

We stepped into a new forest. A larger one this time, divided by ravines I could see the countless trees, bushes, hiding spots and feed locations. It would be a perfect hunting ground, which meant I needed to pay a little attention. Our pack stayed together and relentlessly guarded the girl. No sign of danger yet, but these things can happen and are always unexpected. They say coincidence does not exist, and just like clockwork there they were. I could smell them even before I could see them. I looked at my mate; she nodded. A swift move of her arm and her hand returned holding the hair of the girl we had acquired. She let out a moan of pain then she saw our faces and she shut up. She realized something serious was going on and we were not going to mess around. My pack assembled on an open spot overseeing one of the ravines. We waited; they would be here soon.

"You are trespassing." An unknown voice said.

I looked in the direction of the sound; there they were, still at a safe distance. I showed my teeth, waiting. Answering too soon is never good. Let them think, get scared about what they don't know.

"We are just passing through, no worries mate," I said finally.

Their leader approached. Carefully he walked towards me. "I think you should go, and leave the girl. This is our hunting ground," he said.

"You really have no idea who you are talking to, now do you?" I said coldly.

He looked at me very carefully; I could see in his eyes that he was a lot more worried now. I approached him a few steps, separating from my pack, leaving us two in the middle. All the deer around us somehow avoided the spot where we were. We looked at each other for several minutes, not making a single move, as if time was frozen. A sudden move on my part, hands meeting hands; we struggled and he was on his knees.

I looked at his pack, they backed off. "Next time I am here, I want your females. Make sure they are ready for me." I spoke calmly.

"What - OUCH! Yes!" Twisting his arm ended any resistance on his part. I let go and he fled back to his meagre pack and they moved away quickly. I wasn't actually interested in his females. I just wanted him to say yes, show him who was boss around here. Now this was done we could move to safer grounds. My mate let go of the girl and we moved through the bushes next to the ravine towards another part of the forest.

Another scent filled the air. We halted again and waited for them to show. "There you are; I could see you coming for miles." I looked at the group approaching. The huge guy in front of me looked at me happily. We shook hands. "Come my friend, come to my lair." He brought us through a service door into what seemed like a former feeding location that was now abandoned. We took a seat in the comfy chairs scattered about in the place.

"Nice female you acquired; from another pack? " He inquired. (I suggest you remove 'He inquired, completely. As they said on the info from literotica, sometimes less is more. We know from the words that he is asking a question so no need for that.

"No , she was traveling alone so I took her," I said.

He nodded and looked again at her. "Nice; can I play with her if I offer you mine?"

"It's a deal, take her." I saw the girl's eyes twitch, but she did not say a word. End the Paragraph here. My mate stood up, pushed the girl to her knees and stripped her. She bound the girl's hands behind her back and then dragged her by her hair until she was in front of pack leader. "Do as you are told," my mate said to her.

The pack leader grabbed her hair when my mate let go and opened his pants, pushing her head towards his dick. "Suck it," He instructed her, and relaxed when she did his bidding. The girls from the other pack approached us and soon I was entertained by one of his young ones while I relaxed and looked to see how the girl was doing.

One of the other guys from my friend's pack approached the girl from behind. I saw her back arch when he entered her forcefully. While the girl at my knees had me in her mouth I watched how my girl got fucked by the two men. The pack-leader was holding her hair while he made her take his big dick in her take him in her mouth. I watched the hips of the guy behind her, how they moved rhythmically back and forth as he took her for his pleasure. Her hands behind her back, she could hardly balance; she was only kept in place by the men holding her in that position. The image before me aroused me greatly; a moan escaped my lips while I kept the female's head in place. My friend really had good females. She stood up and got replaced by the next one who worked on getting me hard before getting on my lap.

I looked at the girl again. She was lying on her back now, as the pack leader was fucking her. Two of the other members were next to her head, making her suck them in turns. My hands were on the girl on my lap, holding her hips, controlling her movements. I studied her features. The local populace really had interesting specimens.

"That girl is the sister of the guy you took down earlier," my friend yelled across the room. I smiled and pushed harder into her. Her screams aroused me and I got harder;, this was fun. I yanked her hair hard while I came into her;she was good stuff.

When we came back late in the evening I opened the door and pushed the girl onto her knees in my room. She did not resist. Then she saw who was waiting in the room, naked, on her knees.

"NO! You promised not to take her," she said, distressed.

"My dear, I said I would not. I did not say anything about my pack. You're both mine now and always will be. " I took them both into my bed. This really had been one lucky flight.